Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two's Company, Three's A-mazing

"One of the hottest three-way I ever had."

113
18 Comments 18
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is our third collaboration, between Ana30 and MyPenisYours."

Liza was a good friend. One of my best. I’d known her for years, back from when we had first been neighbors. We became really close the night she locked herself out of her apartment and knocked on my door in tears. Her roommate was away and she was beside herself, so I said to stay at mine tonight. We ended up chatting until the early hours and headed off to bed.

Snuggling up under the duvet I felt her fingers reaching for my she-cock. As it thickened and grew to its full nine inches. Delighted at how big it was, she rolled over on top of me and sank herself down onto it.  She rode me as she played with my 34D breasts, collapsing on top of me as a massive orgasm ripped through her. We fell asleep, my dick still inside her.

Fast forward a year and we were almost inseparable. We just got on so well and loved nothing more than a night out clubbing, grinding together on the dance floor, just having a laugh, teasing and tormenting all the guys ogling us. Sometimes you find a friend like that, one you know you just don’t want to let go. A month or so before the night I’m about to tell you about, Liza had hooked up with a new girlfriend, Lauren. And they made a great-looking couple, I have to say. Liza, 5ft 4 with a sweet thick little body, lovely tits, a great ass, and loads of curly long black hair. While Lauren was 5ft 6, so a little shorter than me, and a real hot blonde with breasts way too big for her tight body and a perfect ass. It’s always a little difficult when a friend starts a new relationship, but I reckon we get on ok, the three of us.

So one Saturday night, we are up to the usual, having a few drinks at home, doing our make-up, getting dressed, and having a dance and laugh. It was the first time out, the three of us, and I was a little nervous about how it would go. Normally Liza and I would be mucking about, touching, and teasing other, you know, in a “mates-who-have-fucked-but-don’t-now” sort of way. Of course, we couldn’t do that, not with her new girlfriend there. So I was trying to be careful, respectful. But still having fun.

Around eleven we were ready to hit the clubs, and I was looking hot, if I say so myself. A pair of spray-on latex pants and a tight white top that struggled to contain my big breasts, and of course high heels. Liza was wearing a really short tight skirt and a crop top, and Lauren had on this smoking hot black dress that was sheer and you could see her tiny black bra and thong through it. Fuck the guys at the club were in for a treat!

We had a few more vodkas when we got there and after a bit, we hit the dance floor as normal. Lauren was really cool and the three of us had a laugh, dancing real close. Of course every now and then I felt a bit of a gooseberry as the two of them were a couple. But Lauren was great and more than once she’d grab my hand and pull me closer to them. I was so happy.

So anyway, when it was time to go, there was something a bit weird going on between the two of them. Maybe it was nothing, but I felt a vibe. I couldn’t figure out what it was and didn’t want to get in the way, so I said I’d just get a cab home myself.

But Liza said, "No, please come back with me to Lauren’s, so we can drop her off. She lives by herself and Liza wanted to make sure she was ok."

So I said, "Yeah, why not?" It was only an extra fifteen or twenty minutes, so was happy to tag along.

We got to Lauren’s place and Lauren says come in for a drink. Whatever it was that had been up between them had disappeared now, and they were happy and giggling together. Couples are just like that sometimes, right? So we poured another drink and they had a little dance. I wasn’t feeling it so sat on the couch watching these two hot girls playing, having fun.

After a while, they headed off to Lauren’s room.

“Mind waiting fifteen minutes?” Liza said.

“Yeah sure,” I replied.

They needed a bit of time alone I thought. I was happy to wait. Five minutes later, they reappeared. Liza in just her crop top and panties, and Lauren in that black dress with nothing underneath. I could see everything. They jumped on the couch, either side of me. Next thing I know, Lauren’s fingers were on my groin, feeling for my cock.

“Liza told me about how huge you are, Ana,” she giggled.

I looked at Liza. This didn’t seem right. But Liza just leaned in and kissed me.

“No, I can’t. I mean, yeah I want to but…” I was struggling. These two had only been together for a matter of weeks. I honestly thought you shouldn’t fuck your friend’s girlfriend, even if it were with both of them!

Lauren’s fingers had found me and were tracing the outline of my cock. It was constricted in that latex but was fighting to break free, and growing thick.

“Come on, fuck us both. You know you want to,” giggled Liza as she nuzzled behind my ear, pulling at my top.

Her fingers moved up under my top, teasing my nipples through my thin bra. I remembered how much she loved my tits the first time we fucked. Fuck I was caving.

“I… I’m really not sure we should,” I said, my heavy breathing betraying how I really felt right then.

"Haha, why not?" Lauren said as her fingers squeezed at the outline of my she-cock.

It was just a rule I'd always stuck to: ‘Don't Fuck a Mate's Girlfriend’ (or boyfriend for that matter!). But surely it was different if the mate in question was happily involved too? I was seriously wavering.

And when Lauren pulled up the other side of my top and bit on my nipple through my bra, I gave in. My hands went to the back of their heads, holding them to my breasts, offering my big tits to them.

Lauren was making all the running and pulled my bra down over my big left tit and sucked on my nipple. Liza followed her lead and I threw my head back as these two gorgeous women sucked on my hard nipples. My cock was getting painful now in that latex.

I pushed them both away and stood up. Pulling my top and bra off, I eased myself out of my latex pants as quickly as I could, my back to them. My pants off, I turned back around, naked in front of them, my thick hard cock bouncing proud. 

'Oh FUCK!!' Lauren said as she saw my thick nine inches for the first time.

She looked at Liza, open-mouthed, and laughed.

"You've fucked this? You lucky cow!"

She grabbed for my cock, cupping my balls in her other hand, getting a good feel. Poking her tongue out, she licked at the tip, her eyes darting excitedly between me and Liza.

I grabbed her head and pulled her onto me, her lips parting quickly to take me in. If this hot girl wanted my big she-cock then she was going to get it!

Liza was taking off the rest of her own clothes and pulling at Laurens's dress, getting them both naked as I face-fucked her girlfriend. My cock was pushing down her throat and she was struggling to take it, gagging and choking. I let go of her head and pulled out. She was gasping and spluttering, laughing at the same time.

"Fuck I need that inside me," she said as she wriggled out of her dress completely, throwing herself back on the couch, her legs spread wide.

CiaraRioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRioo

Liza smiled up at me and held her girlfriend's pussy open for me as I slid straight in. Lauren's gasped and her eyes rolled back as I bottomed out on the first thrust, her legs shaking as I pulled out and drive back in again. 

I grabbed Liza’s head and pushed her face down toward Lauren's pussy where she happily began licking away at her girlfriend’s clit as I fucked that hungry little cunt.

I pulled out and had Liza lick Lauren's juices from my shaft before piling back in again. They were kissing as I fucked Lauren's tight cunt hard and deep. She was moaning and shaking within a few minutes, cumming hard as I fucked her relentlessly. Lauren was definitely the one taking the lead between the two. She was a kinky bitch too. When she had finished cumming, she jumped up and got on her knees, her face between Liza's thighs as she told me to get back inside her. I figured she thought Liza had already enjoyed my cock so now it was her turn.

"Fuck my tight little pussy, fill me with your girl spunk," she panted as I fucked her hard from behind. She was doing her best to lick Liza but the fucking I was giving her was making it hard.

So she got Liza lying under her, sucking on her clit, licking at my shaft as it slid in and out of her girlfriend's twat. 

She was so fucking tight, and her cunt muscles were gripping me as I drive in and out of her. I was close to cumming, Liza’s tongue licking on my balls now. Lauren knew I was close.

"YES! Do it! I want all that hot cum inside me so my little slut can lick me clean!!'

Fuck the thought of that was enough to send me over the edge and I grabbed her hips and pushed in so deep, my big she-dick exploding in Lauren's pussy. 

"All of it! I want all of it!" she screamed as she felt me pumping away inside her. 

I kept myself buried deep in that tight little snatch until I was done. Pulling out, I watched as Lauren jumped up and sat on Liza's face. She wanted to watch as her girlfriend lapped at my hot cum as it oozed out in big sticky globules. Liza’s mouth was wide open, catching every last drop, her tongue pushed out as it slid down into her throat.

Lauren reached for my cock as my cum dribbled out into Liza's mouth. Taking me in her own mouth she sucked me back to hardness. 

"Mmmmm I love to taste myself on a nice big cock," she purred as her tongue licked the ridges and veins of my hard-again cock.

Pushing me back onto the couch she climbed on top of me as I lay back. Her pussy was so wet with her juices, my cum, and Liza’s tonguing, and it felt hot and slippery as she rubbed it up and down my shaft. 

"Sit on Ana's face," she told Liza and her girlfriend moved to straddle my head as Lauren's hot wet cunt slipped easily down onto me. Lauren's pussy tasted as sweet as I remembered and I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could. Liza was soon moaning as she rode my tongue. 

"Please, baby, can I have a go?" she asked as Lauren bounced up and down on my shaft.

Her girlfriend jumped off and they changed places, Liza’s cunt gripping me now as Lauren planted herself squarely on my face. Only she moved forward a little.

"Mmmmm I love having my ass licked," she said.

I spread her ass cheeks with my hands, stretching her ass muscle, and shoved my tongue in as far as it would go. These two sexy girls could not get enough of my cock and the rate at which Liza was bouncing up and down, and Lauren's ass on my face soon had me pumping my cum for a second time, this time in Liza’s sweet little cunt.

I told Lauren to get back on all fours on the couch and I was tonguing her ass as Liza was sucking on her clit. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again and began pressing my cock against Lauren’s gaping pussy lips.

But she had other ideas.

“No. No, I want both of you inside me,” she said.

I wasn’t sure what she meant but Liza was. She jumped up and ran out of the room. She returned a few minutes later, fixing a strap-on dildo in place as she walked. Lauren had turned round and was sucking on my cock while we waited. Liza sat on the couch and Lauren climbed on top of her, kissing her long and deep as she sat down on the dildo. It was about the same length and thickness as my own cock, but shiny and black. With the fake cock deep inside her, Lauren looked over her shoulder at me, a huge grin on her face.

“Now you, babe,” she said as she reached behind her and slipped a finger in her tight asshole.

I didn’t need to be asked twice and positioned the head of my cock against her inviting little butthole. It was wet and pouting from all the licking. My knob pressed against it and I pushed. The tight muscle resisted for a few seconds, but eventually let me in.

“Ohhhhhh fuck yes!!” Lauren moaned as my cock slid in. Just an inch or two.

Oh fuck it was tight. Lauren was being stretched by two big cocks and her muscles were gripping me like the tightest vice. I eased myself in slowly, not wanting to do her damage, but she was loving it.

"Oh fuck yes… Arrghhh fuck me hard… Split me open with those two huge cocks!" she screamed as I pushed in deeper.

Liza was sucking and biting on Lauren’s nipples as we fucked her, and she was so close to coming as I pushed in, filling her ass. 

The feeling of my cock rubbing up against the strap-on in Lauren’s pussy was unbelievable. It felt so good I knew I would be cumming soon, but I didn't want it to end, it felt so good. 

I was soon all the way in and I grabbed her ass cheeks and started fucking her, slapping her ass hard as I did. That was enough to send her over the edge.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck... Nnngghh mmmmff.... Yesssssssss fuck!" she wailed as her pussy juices flowed out all over Liza's pussy.

Her screaming turned me on so much and I piled into that sweet little shit hole as she screamed her way through an orgasm that lasted for ages. 

I could feel my third orgasm building up in my balls as I drove in deep. Lauren was crying out for me to fill her and moments later I slumped forward as I emptied my balls deep into her ass.

I pulled out and fell back onto the floor, watching as Lauren jumped up and spun around so she was lying on top of Liza in a sixty-nine. She took that dildo covered in her own cum juices in her mouth as my cum started to ooze out of her tight asshole.

My cum dripped out, running over her well-fucked pussy and into Liza’s hungry mouth. After taking the first few sticky strings, Liza started licking at her girlfriend's ass, not wanting to miss a drop as Lauren licked all over that black dildo.

Fuck it was so hot watching these two licking at Lauren's juices, my hand was on my cock and before they finished I was starting to thicken again. I was so fucking horny I couldn’t stop getting hard! I stood next to the couch and Lauren took me into her mouth.

"Mmmmm I can taste my arse on you," she murmured as she licked every centimeter of me.

We lay there sucking and licking each other for ages, and the girls took my cum in their greedy mouths twice more before we finally fell asleep. Best threesome I ever had.

Published 
Written by Ana30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments