Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slippery Slide Picks Up Pace

"We Meet Michael"

36
5 Comments 5
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

"So, are you going to show me that swingers website you told me about?" Sandie asked unexpectedly with a cheeky glint in her eyes over dinner. I almost choked on my mouthful!

"Ah yes: we can look tonight if you'd like to," I said, my heart racing.

"Of course," she said, smiling and reaching for my hand, "I want to see what we can find... or rather, who we can find."

So, after dinner, we opened up the laptop and logged in. She browsed around the site a bit and opened up our profile. "We are going to have to do better than this," she said. "We are going to have to add some photos of us both. Perhaps some of those we took at the beach house?"

"Definitely," I said, thinking of some recent photos of her I'd taken of her in her lingerie and some she'd taken of me nude while sunbathing on the deck. "And maybe some even more intimate ones for sharing with someone we might like the look of," I added.

"Yummy!" Sandie said as she opened up the photos folder of one chap I'd saved. "He looks rather delicious! It's a pity he is in Auckland." I pulled her onto my lap and pressed my hardening cock into her shapely ass-crack. "Wow, I'm glad you are getting as turned on as much as I am," she said.

We then spent some time adding to our profile description and looking at searching through some other profiles, saving some. "I'll get some good photos uploaded tomorrow," she said, slipping her hand into her panties and then withdrawing it, turning and running her now wet and slippery fingers across my lips.

The next day after work, Sandie greeted me with a hug and a kiss before directing me to her laptop. "I've been busy; come and see. We have got mail!" she said. Sure enough, we had five or six messages, and she had already picked one she wanted to respond to.

"He's about our age. He only lives about two hours away. He says he is single, bi-curious, and has had some experience with couples", she said, opening up his profile pictures showing a firm body, man-scaped in all the right places, a cut 8" cut cock in various states of arousal. "Shall we email him back and ask for a face picture and see if he'd like to meet for a drink sometime?" she said.

I smiled at her, took a deep breath, and said, "Let's do it."

So we replied to him, and within an hour, he replied, giving us his first name, Michael, some photos, and a suggestion to meet for a drink at JDV, an upmarket bar in the city, on the following Saturday evening.

"Should we book a hotel room in town for the night?" Sandie asked. "Somewhere nice and discreet would be good... Oh, I'm so excited and so nervous all at the same time!"

The next day, Sandie went shopping for lingerie and came home with a selection of bras and panties she paraded for me to choose from. She looked gorgeous in all of them, but the red set was stunning, with silk lace panties perfectly cupping her mound. "I'm so happy you are going to let me share myself with Michael, and I can't wait to share him with you. It will be so sexy," she added.

The days passed, and Saturday arrived. We were nervous and keyed up all day. We arrived at the bar a few minutes early, her looking gorgeous in a flowing top over a pair of jeans, hiding her secrets beneath. Settling in with a drink at the table in the corner, we nervously scanned the bar for Michael.

"Butterflies?" I asked her.

"You have no idea!" Sandie said. "I just hope his profile pictures are accurate."

After a few minutes, we saw him come in. He ordered a drink at the bar, then turned and saw us. I smiled and waved him over. Standing up and shaking his hand, he leaned forward and kissed Sandie on the cheek before sitting beside her. "Wow... so great to meet you both", he said. "I've been so nervous today that you'd change your minds or not show up."

"Not likely," we both said together and laughed, breaking the ice. We then chatted away easily for half an hour and enjoyed a second drink before I took Sandie's hand. She looked back at me and said, "Yes. let's..."

I knew what she meant.

I turned to Michael and leaned in towards him. "Michael, would you like to adjourn and join us at our hotel this evening?"

He smiled. "Well, that would be a yes! I'd love to," he said.

I handed him a hotel key card, gave him our room number, and said, "We will see you shortly then... give us a ten-minute head-start."

Sandie stood up, leaned over, kissed him, and squeezed his hand. "See you soon, Michael."

Leaving the bar hand in hand, we made our way to the hotel, where Sandie used the bathroom to freshen and change into her red lingerie and robe. I prepared a bottle of champagne and glasses and played soft music, dimming the lights before a light knock at the door.

Letting Michael in, he gave me a warm smile, made small talk, and sat down as I proceeded to open the champagne.

Sandie came out of the bathroom, looking gorgeous in her silk robe over her red lingerie, and approached us. Michael took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly, running his hands down her back and around her waist. She broke, turned to me, and kissed her deeply, caressing her and then turning her back to Michael. They kissed more intensely, hungrily dancing their tongues with each other, before she turned to me for a similar hungry kiss while Michaels's hands slid up, caressing her breasts as mine gripped her bum.

As we alternated kissing and caressing her, her hands were working into his shirt, feeling across his chest and pressing herself against him while I pushed into her from behind and eased her robe off her shoulders.

"You've both too many clothes on," Sandie said, helping him, and then I shed our shirts, shoes, and socks as she reached out to us, feeling the bulges in Michaels's and then my pants, all the time as he ran his hands over her body caressed her, leaning in and kissing her neck and over her bra-clad breasts.

VioletLee7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletLee7

She was pulling at his jeans belt, and he assisted so she could unzip his fly. Her hand reached into his pants, and she smiled as she caressed him through his underwear as he eased his jeans is jeans down and stepped out of them. He was wearing a pair of mesh underpants so that we could see him clearly, well aroused.

Sandy turned to me and similarly helped me from my jeans, my cock barely contained in my black silk knickers. She pulled us close, either side of her, and, taking my hand, guided me to feel his hardness. I felt his hand reach and grip me, and we stiffened even more together. "So sexy," she murmured.

With my free hand, I unclasped her bra, and her breasts fell forward towards him. He deftly lent over and kissed over each breast before sucking on her right nipple. I repositioned and swooped down on her left nipple, looking at him all the while sucking on my wife's other breast..... she was purring. After a couple of minutes, we came up for air, and she pushed Michael back to sit on the edge of the bed, dropping to her knees. She reached forward and eased his underwear off, releasing his cock, which she stroked and kissed along its length before easing his head into her mouth. Popping him out, she looked lovingly up to me, his cock in her hand. "Come, my darling," she said.

I needed no more encouragement: I knelt, and my loving wife held Michaels's cock for me to kiss and envelop: the very first cock I'd ever touched other than my own. What a rush! I stroked, kissed, and sucked him, enjoying his pre-come flowing from his slit and caressing his balls. Sandie then took over and sucked him some more, and then we shared a loving kiss.

"It's my turn to return the favour, I think," said Michael. He reached forward and slid my knickers down, freeing my cock and balls, and, in a single motion, slid my cock into his warm mouth. Oh, what a feeling as he slurped away, cupping my shaved balls and sliding a finger around my premium.

Sandie dropped beside him and took over, sucking me briefly, as I reached up toward her puss, only to find Michaels's hand had already cupped her mound. She stood up in front of Michael, who then lovingly slid my wife's panties down and away from her baby-smooth puss. "Enjoy her," I said as he leaned forward to kiss her puss, and she rolled back onto the bed, spreading her legs and giving him unrestricted access to her glistening puss.

She cradled his head to her as he tongued her vagina and clit, moaning and writhing after no more than two minutes as her first orgasm hit. He rode her through it, holding her hips as I looked on, stroking her breasts and kissing her.

He climbed up onto the bed proper, and she lunged at his cock again. "I want you in me now," she said.

"Shall I get a condom?" he asked.

"No," Sandie and I both said together and laughed.

Sandie slid a pillow under her bum and spread her legs as he approached her, running the head of his cock up through her slit several times before easing big cockhead into my wife's puss. She gasped as he entered her, and she looked up at me as he started to fuck her slowly, deeper with each stroke, until his balls were slapping against her ass with every stroke. Her breasts were surging with his thrusts, and he was building towards his orgasm when she said, "Now from behind!"

He pulled out of her, and she flipped herself over onto her hands and knees and motioned me to be in front of her. Michael slid into her from behind, and I found her hot mouth with my cock. He pumped her puss and slid his thumb into her asshole, which almost immediately set her into orgasm, and then him, as he gasped and filled her puss with his hot cum.

He stayed inside her for a time as they came down from the orgasmic high before pulling out and lying down and holding her.

Sandie rolled over, exposing her cum-filled puss to me and running her finger up her slit. I knew what she wanted: she knew what I wanted.

I parted her legs and lowered my mouth to her puss, gently licking and sucking her lover's cum from her. Salty and tangy, all at once. After a couple of minutes, I came up for air and leaned forward to kiss her, and she savoured their blended juices from my mouth.

We repositioned, and she again took Michael in her mouth, exposing her hot, wet puss for me to slide into. What a beautiful feeling, sliding into a hot, freshly fucked puss. It did not take me more than three minutes before I was climaxing and adding my sperm to the remainder of Michael's, and she came again, pulsing around my cock.

As we all lay on the bed, glowing in the afterglow, hands wandering and caressing and small kisses shared, Michaels's cock was hardening again, and he motioned me to him. I did not hesitate, kissing and licking his cock into total hardness. Sliding my fingers under his balls, I slipped a finger into his ass. He moaned as I did so; soon, I had two and then three fingers stretching him. I looked up, and Sandie slid around, her puss in his face, while she watched me suck Michaels cock.

"God, I wish I had a camera," she said, smiling.

I looked up, paused, and said, "Next time, my dear," as I resumed.

After another couple of minutes, Michael started writhing. "I'm going to cum!" I kept going, dancing my tongue around his cock. "Oh! Too much!" he said as he came into my mouth. Several strong spurts almost made me gag, and then he relaxed, softened, and moaned, "Oh my God, that was incredible!"

I slithered up onto the bed, and we again caressed each other in post-orgasmic bliss...

After a while, Sandie eased herself off the bed. "I need to pee," she said.

Michael and I lay beside each other quietly for a minute or two...

"She is an amazing lover, isn't she," I said.

"You are one lucky guy; I hope I get to see you both again," he said.

"Absolutely," she said.

Axx

Published 
Written by bendtherules
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments