Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Summer

"My cousin visits from Italy and gets fully introduced to Ann!"

31
6 Comments 6
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.9k words 3.9k words

It's the middle of the summer and Ann and I plan to meet up. I told her that my cousin, well distant cousin, from Italy, may be visiting this summer. A lot of people say that Davide and I look alike. Ann has always fantasized about a threesome with my "clone" and has expressed to me how much she would like to meet him to see if we look like twins!

Davide and I decide to surprise Ann while she is bartending. She is working a day shift at a little beach bar but will have the rest of the night free.

We show up at the bar around noon to get some drinks and hang out with Ann. She looks smoking hot in her outfit. She is wearing a light blue tank top which shows her cleavage just perfectly. She also has these low-cut khaki shorts on, and her ass cheeks are peeking out. Ann notices us as we walk in, and she smiles right away. Her beautiful blonde hair is almost glowing from the sunlight and her golden tan and sexy figure is enough to make anyone lose their train of thought.

She comes around from behind the bar and gives me a big hug. I try not to get hard, but I can feel myself getting worked up already; pathetic, yes, but I can never control myself around her. I introduce her to my cousin, "This is Davide..." as he takes her hand, politely shakes it, and says, "Piacere."

I can see in her eyes, she practically melts when she hears his accent. He is tall like me, with a little bit longer hair, except he has no beard. He and I have the same dark hazel eyes and similar athletic build. Ann replies, "It's nice to meet you! Come sit down, I'll get you guys a drink."

The bar isn't very busy at all, which allows us to give Ann lots of attention and hang out with her a bit. She and my cousin get along instantly. He speaks English very well, but there are some words he still doesn't understand. For example, if I said to Davide, "Ann is wet," he wouldn't know the context, or if I was "hard."

The boss she works for is lenient and since she is nearing the end of her shift, he allows me to buy her a shot and a drink. The three of us toast to each other and try to decide where we are going next. I say that I have to drop him off at his hotel in White Plains, but there is a bar right there we can hang out at for a little while. Ann and Davide both agree and we settle up the check and wait for her shift to end.

The entire time we were there, I kept texting Ann dirty thoughts of mine:

"I cannot wait to slide my cock along your tongue and push it to the back of your mouth; I want to make you squirt all over me; my cum is going to fill you up later."

Her replies were filled with anticipation and "fuck yes, I need it now...!"

One of Ann's replies particularly got my attention, and admittedly made me hard. "I wish we could be alone to fuck, but ... maybe ... Davide can watch, or join in??" My mouth drops as I read it, and I can feel my thick shaft pulsating. I respond with a flirtatious, "Maybe 😈🍆👅🍆."

We settle up and walk out with Ann. The shift is finally over! I have to tuck away my cock and somehow hide it.

Ann asks, "Should I follow you guys there?"

I quickly suggest, "I can drive us to his hotel and then drop you back off in your car after if you want. Davide has to stay at his hotel, anyway."

Ann immediately agrees and the three of us get in my truck. Davide insists on letting Ann sit in the front seat, but I interject and say, "No get in the front too, there is plenty of room!"

I fold up the center console and Ann slides over next to me. She is sitting in between both of us in the front of my truck, and I can't help but have dirty thoughts flood my head, pun intended. Ann is not the shy type, so she doesn't hesitate to put her left hand on my leg. I say out loud without thinking, "Fuck, you are making me so hard!"

Davide asks what it means when someone gets "hard." Ann and I, both red in the face, laugh a little, and she tries to explain. He still doesn't get it, so I suggest that she show him how hard I am. Ann looks at me like I am crazy, but also grins from ear to ear and pushes her tongue to the corner of her sexy mouth.

Ann proceeds, "If I show how hard you are, I might not be able to resist putting it in my mouth."

So I say, "fuck it, just take it out."

Ann turns to Davide and says, "Okay. This is what it means when a man gets 'hard'."

Ann begins to undo my shorts and takes out my throbbing hard cock. Her hands softly stroke up and down my shaft. Davide, completely shocked, nervously says, "Ohhh, I okay... hahaha."

Ann laughs a bit and asks him if he is getting hard at all. He answers, "Yes, ummm, I think so..."

She continues to stroke my hard cock and Davide cannot keep his eyes off. Ann leans up close to me and starts kissing my neck. My focus on the road is now a serious challenge, but I can never say no to Ann. Her lips are softly kissing and sucking against my neck and shoulder and it's driving me wild, she can feel my veins bulging and pulsating in her hand. Ann leans over my cock and spits down onto the head. Her warm spit drips down and runs through her fingers. We can now hear the sound of her jerking me off, that squishy, wet sound of pleasure. The situation is intense and I can't believe we are doing this right in front of him, but it's too fucking hot and we continue.

I try to break the silence a bit and say, "Davide, I think she should check to see if you are hard too." His face lights up and he nervously says, "Ummm, well... okay."

As she keeps jerking me off with her left hand, she reaches over to him with her right hand. She starts to gently touch the outside of his shorts, searching for his cock. He is huge, and she finds it right away. The tip of his cock is sticking out the waist of his shorts. Ann's hand runs up and down his shaft and she says, "Ooooh, I think he is hard, really hard, he must like watching us!"

Indeed, he does.

Ann lets go of my cock so she can undo his shorts. Once they are unbuttoned and unzipped she tells him to slide them down. He does what she says and as he pushes them down, his cock gets caught on his boxers and then flops out once they move to his thighs. Ann's eyes light up at the sight of his cock! It's big, uncut, hard, veiny, and throbbing.... everything Ann loves. It has girth and has to be about eight inches in length, maybe even nine. His cock looks very similar to mine but slightly bigger. He is clean-shaven, his balls are perfect and I can see Ann begin to salivate. Without wasting any more time, Ann snaps from her trance, grabs onto his cock with her right hand, and grabs back onto mine with her left. Sitting in between us, she goes back and forth looking at my cock and then looking at his; I see her hips squirm and she appears to be antsy. All three of us are so into what's going on we all smile and bite our lips approvingly, almost silently telling each other we want more. Her hands move up and down, jerking us both off at the same time. There is no music on the radio, it's quiet. The only things we can hear are the sounds of spit sliding up our cocks, rolling over our thick, swollen heads, and heavy breathing from Davide and me. Her squirms catch my attention, so I place my hand on her left leg. He puts his hand on her right leg and asks her if it is okay he does so. Of course, she nods yes with a big smile on her face.

Her legs widen as our hands run up and down her thighs. I think to myself: I can't believe my cousin and I are being jerked off by my girlfriend as I drive. This is insane, so taboo, but incredibly hot. Why am I so turned on?

She continues to move her hips as our hands tease her and caress her inner thighs, getting dangerously closer to her wet spot on her shorts. Her legs get wider, so I unbutton her shorts and slide the zipper down. I reach inside her panties and begin to play with her clit. She lets go of Davide's cock and turns toward me and with a seductive whisper, "I neeeeed to taste your cock."

She awkwardly lays across Davide and begins to give me roadhead. Her ass is pointed in the air towards him. He starts to grab and rub her ass while she is gagging on me. I then run my hand down her back and start to rub her pussy from the outside of your shorts. Fuck, she is so wet.

"Slide her shorts down... she wants to be finger fucked. Is that what you want, my little cock hungry slut? You want to feel his fingers inside your tight wet pussy?"

Ann moans, "Mmmmmm, yes, mmmmm!"

Her ass and pussy are now exposed. I grab ahold of her ass and he starts to run his fingers over her pussy. She is dripping wet! Davide doesn't wait any longer. He leans over and spits directly onto her puckering ass hole and watches it trickle down across her beautiful pussy lips.

Suddenly Ann's moans get noticeably louder, "Mmmm, mmm, MMMMMM!!!!"

His fingers are deep inside her. The sounds are making me bite my lip. He finger fucks her good and hard, and I can see her bucking back rhythmically.

We pull up to his hotel and reluctantly have to compose ourselves just until we get inside.

Ann adjusts her shorts, and Davide and I adjust ours, trying to tuck away our big hard cocks. We park the truck and then walk into the hotel.

We go straight to the elevator and immediately she and I start kissing passionately! Davide is watching us go at it in the elevator and then she turns to him and pulls him in closer. I watch them kiss frantically. Seeing her tongue roll over his makes me subconsciously grab my cock and rub it from the outside of my shorts. I move behind her, grabbing her hips and kissing the back of her neck while the two of them feverishly make out.

The elevator opens and we stumble out towards the room. No one is around. I pull Ann's shirt up over her head and remove it. She does the same to me. Ann is only wearing a bra and I am shirtless. Davide finds the key to the room and opens it quickly. Once we get in, she tells us to get naked. She hops up on the bed and slides her hand down her shorts to touch herself. She squirms and breathes heavily while Davide and I slowly undress, giving her a show. She is staring at both of us, rock hard, completely naked, ready to fuck the shit out of her.

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

He and I are at the foot of the bed, so she crawls over to us on her hands and knees and starts to suck on my cock while grabbing him with her right hand. I reach underneath her to undo her shorts and then slide them down. He reaches over to Ann and starts to finger her. She switches over to his cock and licks up the side of it. His cock is huge, she wraps her soft sexy lips around it. Drool spills out of her mouth like a faucet and coats his shaft and balls. She runs her tongue down his shaft to suck on his spit-covered balls. He grabs her ass, so I take the opportunity to slide two fingers deep inside her pussy. It's so wet. Ann backs her ass into my fingers wanting me to go deeper. I push my fingers in as deep as possible and then start to thrust upwards hitting her g-spot.

Her moans grow louder, her juices dripping down her leg; all inhibitions are absent. Our passion, lust, and desire for filthy fucking sex have been ignited.

Ann quickly starts taking turns on both of us, sucking on me and then him and then me, back and forth, her spit is dangling from his cock to mine. Ropes of saliva dress her chin, it's sloppy, it's dirty, and it's so fucking good.

Davide ups the intensity, and face fucks Ann hard while I am finger fucking her.

"That's it my sexy little slut, take my cousin's cock deep in the back of your throat!"

Davide runs his hands down her back and then unclips her bra. Her moans sound so sexy, while his cock is deep in her mouth. I tell her to turn over on her back and as she does, he rips off her bra and tosses it to the side. Once on her back, I remove her shorts and panties from her ankles.

I place her wet, pussy soaked panties in her mouth, "Gag on your pussy juice... such a good dirty slut!"

Finally, all three of us are completely naked. Davide grabs her wrists and pulls her to the edge of the bed. He holds on tight to her wrists and guides them to his ass.

He moves forward and rests his balls in your mouth, pushing against her panties. She hums all over his balls, I can see how wet they are, the sight alone would be enough to make someone cum.

I straddle her chest and place my cock in between her beautiful tits. Her cleavage is coated with her apart from gagging on us. I start grinding my cock against her chest and I reach behind so that I can rub her clit. Ann is moving in a way that tells me she wants more and more. Davide backs up a bit so that he can, and slides his cock down her tongue and into your mouth. I gently remove the pants that were in her mouth from his cock. They are completely saturated with pussy juice, spit, and precum. I cannot help but place them in my mouth. I need to taste her sex. I crave her more than anything.

He starts throat fucking Ann hard and deep, so deep I can see her throat bulge every time he pushes his big hard dick down her throat. She looks so fucking hot! Ann tries to move your hands but he grabs them quickly and forces her to keep grabbing his ass. He pulls his cock out of her mouth and she gasps for air. Spit and drool fall down her plush face.

"UGHHH, fuck my mouth, feed me your cocks, don't stop!", Ann pleads for more.

She lifts her head, and I put my cock in her mouth. He starts rubbing his cock on her cheek, rubbing it against the spit and saliva all over her face as I take my turn to fuck her mouth. I slide my fingers into her pussy and after about a minute of intense finger-fucking she squirts all over.

After Ann finishes cumming and squirting, I immediately go down on her and eat her out. Davide comments on how hot she is and is eager to make her cum again.

I get up and lay down on my back. I tell Ann to straddle me and she glides her wet lips up and down my hard shaft. There is squirt all over us, it's so sexy, dirty, and hot, we are all so turned on.

Ann grabs onto my cock and guides into her pussy. I can feel her slowly lowering herself onto me, feeling every inch of my dick sliding deeper inside. Davide comes up behind her and grabs ahold of her tits and starts kissing her neck as she begins to ride me a bit faster, but still taking it slow. She can feel him kneeling behind her, and his lips softly kiss her neck and cheek. He then pushes her forward, and she leans completely on me with her tits pressed against my chest, my cock still inside her. Her and I start to kiss passionately and then she feels his hands on her ass and then his tongue press up against her asshole.

I am ever so slowly thrusting up and down, in and out of her tight, wet hole. Ann can feel the head of my cock push deeper and then slowly back out, almost completey, then suddenly I thrust it back in. There is so much spit on her ass from Davide, I can feel it soaking my balls. Moaning into my mouth as he continues to squeeze her ass and lick her asshole, Ann mumbles, "Put it in me... Davide, slide that monster cock in my ass..."

He positions himself behind her and pushes his huge, swollen head against her ass. Slowly he enters, her asshole opening up, and tightly gripping the head of his cock.

"Ahhhhhh, fuuuuck, yes yes yes, slower, push it in deeper!" She begs for more.

He eases in as far as he can, and we double-penetrate her. I can see her eyes rolling back. She is in complete ecstasy! My cock swells, I could cum any minute.

I increase the intensity of fucking her and start to pound away, thrusting upwards into her as he rhythmically fucks her ass. He has a hand full of her hair and is pulling her head back, arching her so much, she becomes our fuck doll. She convulses and has her second orgasm. Her body trembles and her nails dig into my chest.

As I continue to fuck her hard, Davide moves around to the front of her. He is standing above me, and pulls Ann by the hair again, lifting her head up to his cock. She rides me while deepthroating him. He is so hard, she can feel his cock swell, thinking his is about to cum. She grabs his balls and his ass and pull him in closer, so that his cock is pushing against the back of her throat.

Ann is gyrating all over my cock and then starts to cum hard again! Three times already, I cannot believe it, but I love when she turns into this cum repeating slut. She tries to verbalize to us she is cumming, but Davide keeps his cock in her mouth. I can tell she is cumming hard by the way she is moaning and squirming on top of me.

After she cums, we switch positions. I get up and kneel on the bed so that she can taste her cum off my cock. He moves behind her and starts to eat her out from behind. Ann looks up into my eyes and I tell her how fucking sexy she is. She feels the pressure of Davide's cock entering her from behind. He starts fucking her hard and deep, so rough she has to stop sucking on me and grabs on to my cock just to hold herself up. Her breathing is heavy, she is cursing under her breath. He smacks Ann's ass cheeks loudly. She loves it. A couple of minutes go by, I grab her by the hair and force her to put her slutty mouth around my thick cock. She must be able to taste my precum. I feel it surfacing. Ann knows how much I love watching her get fucked by another man, this time it's my cousin!

Davide quickly pulls out and flips her over on her back. I grab her wrists and pull her to the edge of the bed so that her head is nearly hanging off the side. I stand up and put my cock back in her mouth and tell her to keep your hands on my ass. She massages my ass and then slips a finger inside me.

He positions himself in between her legs and starts fucking her in missionary. I grab both her ankles and pull her legs back towards me and spread them wide, allowing him to plow into her hard, fast and deep. He looks down at her clit and spits on it, then starts rubbing it with his fingers as he fucks her. His cock is so hard inside her she can feel he is about to explode any second. Sure enough, he pulls out and cums hard all over her clit and body, some of it splashes across her tits. My cock is still in her mouth as he cums all over her, and I can feel her moaning all over me.

I tell him to come around and grab her by the arms. We switch positions and now I get in between her legs. I rub my cock up and down her clit , pushing and smearing his cum with my cock, then I slowly slide it inside of her. My hands are tightly gripping her hips and I am pounding away at her pussy and pulling her into me with every thrust.

I ask, "You want to taste his cum, don't you, my little cum slut?"

In between her panting and moans, she replies, "Yes, give it to me, let me taste him, pleaseee!"

I swipe it up with my fingers to feed it to her. She sucks on them while I continue to fuck her.

Ann cums really hard and again squirts, this time all over my cock. I pull out and straddle her chest, she sucks on my hard dick and then I grab the back of her head and pull her in as far as she'll go. My cock is touching the back of her throat and she feels the head grow and then my cum explodes against the back of her mouth. Ann's entire mouth fills up with my warm cum, she eagerly tries to swallow every last drop. I slowly pull my cock from her mouth and Davide and I sit back on the bed, both smiling, and exhausted. Ann gets up and grabs both our cocks and gently goes back and forth, licking and sucking on the tip, mixing our cum and savoring every last drop.

We all clean up, and are speechless with how amazing that all was.

"Oh you boys, oh my god," Ann tries to catch her breath. "Davide can cum and visit any fucking time he wants. Mmmmm."

Published 
Written by Ron1234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments