Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Travel Writer

"A seasoned travel writer with writer's block"

31
27 Comments 27
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Sandy Evens was troubled. She was, for the first time in her fifteen years as a travel writer, a successful travel writer at that, at a loss for words. Standing naked in front of the hotel bedroom mirror, applying her mascara, Sandy couldn’t decide how to approach her most recent experiences in Cape Town, a city at the southern tip of Africa. Writing about Table Mountain, taking the cable car to the top, describing the beautiful panoramas of the city, the sea, the visit to Robben Island (where Nelson Mandela spent close to twenty-seven years in prison) and even the friendly people of South Africa was not the problem. No writer’s block prevented her from writing about the wine Routes of the Cape, sipping Merlot at Backsberg, drinking a Stein at Nederburg, or swirling sparkling wine at Contantia Estates. She even illustrated every place with beautiful pictures she took – a great advantage for any one-woman travel writing team.

But this morning changed everything for Sandy when she wanted to tan topless at the hotel’s private beach near Clifton. At the hotel she threw on a baggy T-shirt, over her tiny white string bikini bottom and put on her sandals. Early in her career she made the commitment that if she dared herself to do something new or outrageous she would prepare in such a way that there would be no turning back. Like the time in Egypt when she dared herself to dress in inappropriate clothes to visit the Citadel. The previous day, she was kicked out of the Egyptian Museum because her dress was too skimpy. For her visit to the Citadel, she put on the required long dress, but with a difference. She put on a thin white caftan with nothing underneath. She felt free, knowing that she was naked underneath and only the astute observer might’ve caught a glimpse of her swaying breasts or the valley between her legs. She had never done something as sexually shocking as earlier today.

At the crowed beach she found an open spot a few steps away from a couple of young good looking men. Looking around, Sandy saw beautiful topless women and some handsome men everywhere. The older, potbellied men, looked great with their wealth dripping from their self-assurance and their trophy wives in their arms. Setting her large beach towel on the hot sand, she quickly pulled off her T-shirt to lay down on her stomach. She tried to put sun block on her back but couldn’t reach it. One of the young men spotted her predicament and offered a helping hand.

Sandy’s first reaction was an embarrassed no, but was quickly crushed by the vision of the chiseled body of the young man and his impressive package in his swimming briefs.

“Hi. I’m John and my shy friend is Paul.” John dropped to his knees next to her, sticking out his hand. She lifted her upper body, but kept her modesty by covering her breasts with her left arm.

“Sandy,” she said and handed him the bottle of sun block.

“No, I don’t have sand on my hands,” came the response from John, taking the bottle.

For a moment their fingers touched. It was enough to send an erotic current through her body to hit her pussy with the power of a hurricane. Sandy lifted and turned her body towards the two young men. She dropped her modesty when she uncovered her breasts, sending them an invitation. A quick glance at their briefs told her that they have received the message.

“Are you going to be rude and just stare, or are you going to cover me with lotion?”

The two scrambled to comply with her request. John took charge and ordered Paul to start with her legs while he would do her back. Sandy sensed that they haven’t done this often but she wanted to experience the enthusiasm of youth. She relaxed and let their hands caress her body. John quickly applied the sun block to her back, while Paul seemed unsure how to proceed. He started with her calves and moved up till mid-thigh and stopped. Sandy opened her legs a little to leave Paul room to continue higher. He didn’t read the signs correctly and went back to her calves.

“Please do my naked buns, Paul,” Sandy raised her upper body to rest on her elbows and turned her face to look at Paul. “I don’t want to get sunburned on my seat.” She saw his hands tentatively creeping up her legs to her posterior. He then took the bottle in his left hand and squirted cold lotion on her behind, some dripping in the valley between her cheeks. She laughed at his clumsiness.

“You should put the lotion on your hands first, then on me.”

“Sorry, ma’am.” Sandy watched Paul squeeze the lotion into his hands and cautiously apply it on her bottom. She wiggled her bum in the pleasure of two young men taking care of her needs.

John, on the other hand, knew what he was doing. He was beside her, moving his hands to her hanging boobs and squeezing them. The pleasure her body received took control of her faculties and she gave herself over to the increasing desire for an orgasm. By then, Paul’s hands found their way to her covered pussy.

“John, Paul,” Sandy heard someone calling her two would-be lovers. “Time for the press conference.”

“Sorry, Sandy, but we have to go,” said John.

“Please come with us tonight,” continued Paul.

“Where to?”

“A club.”

Sandy could see that John’s erection has subsided somewhat but the wet spot on his briefs came as a relief. He enjoyed it too.

“You’re going to let me hang here?”

“We’ll pick you up at nine.” Paul’s erection had grown. Touching his package as a gesture towards her, he mouthed a silent ‘thank you.’

“Fuck,” whispered Sandy to herself. “I was so close.”

The man in a suit and shades standing next to her brought her back to reality.

“What do you want?” Sandy felt the sexual frustration increasing in her. “And who are you?”

“I’m their bodyguard and what I want is your room number to pick you up,” he said.

Sandy turned on her back, giving the bodyguard an unobtrusive view of her firm breasts and the tiny, wet cloth barely covering her pussy. She opened her legs a fraction for him to see her camel toe. The suit wasn’t moved and she couldn’t see if his eyes behind the dark glasses betrayed anything.

What the fuck, thought Sandy and gave him her room number.

“Dress smart,” said the suit and walked away.

Suddenly aware of her situation, she looked around to see if other sunbathers saw them. The others were so engrossed with their own eroticism that they didn’t care about her embarrassment or her nakedness. Then she saw a woman sucking off her man and a man bringing his female companion to an orgasm with his tongue deep in her pussy.

EmilyRose42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyRose42

 

Six hours and three orgasms later, courtesy of her vibrator, stepping back from the full-length mirror in the bedroom, she took a hard critical look at herself, smiling. Sandy remembered how her short black hair cut in a modern style and her classic face turned a few heads whenever she entered a room. Her firm full breasts on the other hand were the envy of a lot of women. Her flat tummy ended in a smooth V between her legs. Her pussy was her pride and joy, although not many had the privilege to see or enter it. From the bed she took her black thigh-high stockings and sensually wrapped her legs in them. Lifting her silk panty, also black, to put on, a thought struck her like a ten ton truck. Relief flooded through her body. No more writer’s block. In one smooth move she discarded the panty and slipped on her short black dress.

She took the whole afternoon hunting for the perfect dress in all the shops in Cape Town and in the V&A Waterfront Mall. The dress, low cut at the back, touching the top of her bottom, and the show of cleavage in front, set her back a few bucks, but with what she had in mind was worth every penny. Her shoes were next and to finish it off, she fastened a fashionable necklace, accentuating her two full orbs threatening to pop out. Lastly, she inserted a diaphragm into her pussy and put a tube of lube in her tiny handbag.

The knock on the door at the stroke of nine announced the continuation of her adventure. One last look to make sure everything was in place, a deep breath and …

 

The crowded club was a trendy hang-out for the rich and famous. The men wore tuxedoes and the women were in evening dress of various sizes and lengths. All were out to show more skin and opulence than the next. With shock, Sandy saw one of the reasons for the club’s adult theme: the servers, men and women, were naked with only a black bowtie around their necks and a pair of comfortable shoes on their feet. The nipples of the women were stiff and most men sported erections. She saw how the patrons touched the servers’ boobs, bottoms and pussies. The female guests pumped a few dicks in the process. The DJ behind the music desk was a naked woman doing her thing. In the one corner Sandy saw couples fucking on the lounge suites.

After a few drinks and chit-chat Sandy hooked her arms in the arms of her two escorts and led them to the dance floor. She must put her plan into action. Paul danced behind her and John covered her front. She ground her behind against Paul’s groin and kissed John on the mouth, sticking her tongue deep into his mouth. John responded by drawing her closer to him, rubbing his cock against her pubis. Paul slipped his hands underneath her dress to reach her swaying tits. He played with her nipples and kissed her on the neck. She could feel his cock growing in his pants. John brought his hand between her legs to her wet uncovered pussy.

“Commando style,” shouted John above the music. “I love it.” He inserted a finger in her waiting canal and worried her clit with his thumb. Sandy’s legs wobbled but Paul held her up with his hands still on her tits. Paul’s cock was firmly planted between her ass cheeks. The pulsating music, the swaying, groping bodies of the crowd, and the sweet smell of sex hanging in the air were too much for Sandy.

“I want the two of you to fuck me,” shouted Sandy.

“What?” shouted her two would-be lovers.

“I want you both to fuck me here and now, on the dance floor.”

The two young men moved closer, sandwiching her between them, groping her everywhere.

“John, I want you to fish out Paul’s cock, lube it up and stick it in my ass,” instructed Sandy and handed him the lube. John looked at her, then hesitantly at Paul. Paul, beyond reason, took control and unzipped his fly. John snaked his hand into Paul’s trousers and pulled out his cock.

“Smear it on him and into my asshole,” said Sandy. John slowly squeezed the lube onto Paul’s cock and with two fingers covered his dick. He dropped to his knees, pushed Sandy forward and stuck his face between her ass cheeks, licking her hole.

“Oh, fuck.” Sandy wobbled on unsteady legs. John squirted lube onto his middle finger and then stuck it in her waiting hole. She turned around to see if John would push Paul’s cock into her. Taking Paul’s erection by the base, John pulled Paul closer to Sandy and slowly pushed the throbbing cock into her ass.

“Fuck, fuck….,” groaned Sandy. “Push it deeper.” She could feel how the swollen head went beyond the initial resistance of her puckered hole to fill her up.

“Okay Paul, your turn.” Straightening, Sandy gave Paul instructions. “You take John’s dick and swipe it through my wet pussy before you push it in.”

Paul was more eager to oblige and followed her commands to the letter. Sandy could feel how they filled her holes, their cocks separated by a thin membrane. To the beat of the latest boy band they quickly found their rhythm, in and out, in and out, driving Sandy to orgasmic heights she never in her thirty-something years have ever experienced. She closed her eyes, oblivious of the people around her, of everything else, just the cocks pumping in her, lifting her off her feet.

“Fucking beautiful,” she heard someone saying. Sandy opened her eyes to see the crowd moving towards them. The first to touch her was a beautiful young woman. Then another, then another, touching her, feeling her tits, her legs now wrapped around John’s body. Someone got beneath them and kissed her cunt and asshole where two cocks were driving her insane. She let go of all control, all pretenses, and all emotions and became one orgasm with everyone. She could feel Paul and John’s cocks expand before they released their cum deep into her holes.

In a blinding flash of light she was pushed over the edge, shaking with passion and desire. She screamed her release. The music slowed down and she heard her two lovers singing the words of the song playing.

“Oh my god. You’re the boy band?” Slipping their cocks out of her, they nodded. They kissed her face softly, the two men’s lips touching.

As she reached her final climax she decided that she would definitely write a story about her sexual experiences to publish on Lush. All she could lose was to be rejected by the Admin of Lush. She already won her sexual mojo, ready for the next sexual adventure.

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments