Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Abby Finds A Place to Stay

"Abby stays at a friend's house, but can't resist her friend's daddy"

36
6 Comments 6
14.1k Views 14.1k
4.6k words 4.6k words

At seventeen, Abby had argued with her mother before and had run away a few times, but she had never really been on her own. She had always been able to go back home, take a shower, get clean clothes, and go to school, and do the things every teenager did, and her mother would move on, and let her alone for a while.

This time was different, she knew. Now, her mother had thrown her out because she had been caught fucking her mom's boyfriend, and she knew her mom was serious. Abby hadn't even been able to gather much to take with her, as her mom was boiling mad when she had discovered her boyfriend butt-fucking her seventeen-year-old daughter right on the kitchen table. Abby didn't think it was such a big deal, of course, since sex was always going on, and her mom had never been too secretive about fucking her boyfriend herself. Abby felt like it wasn't her fault that her mom's boyfriend had grabbed her and started playing with her tits. Maybe if her mom took care of him better, he wouldn't have been paying so much attention to her daughter, was how Abby looked at it.

She wasn't sure where to go first, but she knew she had to take a shower, because after the morning sex with the old man, and then with her mom's boyfriend, she was dirty- and smelled dirty. She couldn't even go to her best friend's house smelling like she did.

So she went to her school, knowing that it would be open for the soccer team on Saturday, and she was sure she could get in and take a shower in the girl's locker room. When she got to her school, it was open, but the locker room was closed- and the custodian said he couldn't open it until the soccer team came back in from their away game. But he changed his mind after Abby, still dressed in the hot low-rider jeans and pink halter top, sidled up to the janitor, pleaded with her big green eyes, and offered to let him feel up her titties.

Once inside, she got her shower but realized she had no panties. So Abby looked around and noticed there was a pair of "Hello Kitty" white cotton panties in the lost and found. She thought they would make her look like a tween, but she had to have something on under the jeans that were now a little stiff in the crotch from the half-dried cum and pussy fluids,  so she grabbed them and pulled them on after she dried off from her shower.  The cotton panties were a little small but would do. The panties stretched over her bubble butt, and the kitty stretched across the little mound of her pussy in front.  "HELLO KITTY" was printed all around the waistband. Hoping no one would see them, she quickly put her jeans on over them. She also found and took a too-small training bra, that mashed her boobs against her chest, and basically prevented the halter top from showing her nips.

From the school, she went to her best friend Hannah's house, where she figured she could crash for a couple days until she figured out a longer-term plan. She was thinking about the old man's place, but it would be too creepy to actually live there. She'd wanted to visit, of course, but not actually live there. So Hannah's house was a short term solution until she figured things out.

Hannah's mom and dad were also pretty chill, so she figured they wouldn't mind her staying for a couple nights.

When she got to Hannah's house, she and Hannah went up to her room and talked for what seemed hours, about what a bitch Abby's mom was, her amazing day of fucking the old pervert, and her experience with her mom's boyfriend Clay, who had butt-fucked Abby for the very first time. Hannah was fascinated by that and kept asking Abby if it hurt. And Abby kept telling her, that it actually felt awesome, maybe because she had already had a massive orgasm, and that Clay had lubed up her ass so well, and fingered her before he stuck his dick in.

Hannah wanted to hear every detail, and Abby noticed that by the time she was retelling the story with all the details, Hannah had her hand inside her sweatpants, and was frigging herself and breathing hard by the time Abby finished the story. Hannah was tall and blond, and had a smokin' hot body, with firm pointy tits, a flat firm stomach, and a smallish but very cute little butt topping long lean legs. As Abby told the story, and Hannah asked again, Abby couldn't resist showing Hannah with a demonstration, how Clay had nibbled and sucked on her titties, lifting Hannah's shirt and nibbling on her firm little boobs. They were wonderful, and the two enjoyed giggling, talking and wrestling around on Hannah's bed long into the night, before they both got tired and basically passed out.  When they collapsed, Hannah was in her panties, and Abby was still wearing the "Hello Kitty" panties but had taken off the tight training bra.

Hearing the TV on, but no voices, Hannah's dad had decided to check on the girls and had entered Hannah's room on tiptoes, to turn off the TV, and make sure the girls were ok. He was surprised to see his daughter and Abby lying in bed together, embracing gently,  both in just their panties. While he had seen his daughter naked or nearly naked, and knew she was growing up, he hadn't seen Abby for months, and was surprised to see how sexy she looked, sleeping with her slack mouth open, her slightly crooked teeth showing, and her red ponytails loosely surrounding her head. Having watched Abby grow up with his daughter, he still thought of her as in the "Hello Kitty" stage, but with her bubble butt squeezed into the under-sized cotton "kitty" panties, and her fully- formed, firm b-cup tits, with their lovely pink nipples, she looked more like a Platinum club stripper. His dick hardened, and he watched the two sleeping for a little longer than he should have, eventually leaving to go to the bathroom to jerk off.

Abby, light sleeper that she was, had noticed when the TV was turned off, and looked up with one eye and could see in the mirror that Hannah's dad was looking at her ass and with one hand softly massaging his dick through his sweatpants. She closed her eye and pretended to continue sleeping, but when he left the room, she decided to follow him. Abby had always had a little crush on Hannah's dad. He was tall and athletic and had tousled blond hair, and always was laughing and kidding with the girls. A great dad, that she never had. So she quietly slipped out of Hannah's bed, found one of Hannah's tank tops and slipped it on. It was tight on Abby, because her tits were much bigger than Hannah's, but Abby didn't plan to have the tank on for long.

As soon as she left the bedroom, she could hear Hannah's dad in the bathroom,  grunting a bit, and jerking his cock. She tiptoed to the bathroom, and softly pushed the door open, and acted surprised when she saw Hannah's dad, whose name she couldn't remember.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," said Abby, staring at the big cock in his hand, and putting her hands up over the mounds of her tits, that were barely covered by the tiny tank top. "I didn't know anyone was in here," she lied, as she stood in the doorway.

"Oh holy fuck!" exclaimed Hannah's dad in a half-whisper, as he quickly stopped stroking himself and tried to hide his big dick from the teen, without success. "What the fuck are you doing in here? I thought you were asleep."

"It's okay Mr. Carter, I've seen dicks before, so no need to worry," Abby said casually. "I just woke up when the TV was turned off, and I needed to pee, so I can just wait till you're done here if you want."

"Yes, why don't you just wait for a... just a minute, sweety," Mr. Carter said, flustered, "er....ah....if you really have to pee, you can come in and pee, because I'm all done and just need to put my shorts back on."

"Excuse me for saying so, Mr. Carter," Abby said with a sly smile,  as she came in, and pulled her panties down to squat on the toilet, "but you don't look like you're finished. In fact, you look like you still have a very hard dick to take care of."

"Oh, my goodness..... it's Abby... isn't it? .... you, uh, " Mr Carter stuttered and swallowed as Abby nonchalantly dropped her Hello Kitty panties around her ankles as she sat on the toilet. He stared at her firm tits, that overfilled the little tank top she wore. He watched as she peed. Abby smiled up at him, as he continued trying to block her view of his dick with his hands.

When she finished, Abby picked up her little Hello Kitty panties, and handed them to Mr. Carter.

"Here, Mr. Carter, maybe taking a sniff of these will help you finish what you were doing," Abby said with a sexy little smile, as she left the bathroom, her pert little butt bouncing under the tight top as she left. While Abby had thought about seducing Mr. Carter, she realized she needed some sleep and a place to stay, and that maybe she should bide her time a bit, to avoid losing her temporary bedroom.

Hannah's dad, watched the hot teen walk away, his cock stiffening to an even more excited state. And as Abby returned to the bedroom, he slowly raised the panties to his nose, and mashing the crotch to his nose, he inhaled from the soft cotton the distinctive musk of aroused teen pussy and sweat, and a hint of piss. The smell allowed him to cum within seconds of resuming stroking his cock.

The next morning, the two girls were in the kitchen making breakfast with Mrs. Carter when Hannah's dad came into the kitchen, and he had to pretend nothing had happened.

"Hi dad," Hannah said brightly.

"Hi Mr. Carter," chimed in Abby.

"Good morning, Rick," said Hannah's mom, Liz.

"Hi girls," said Mr. Carter, and added, "Abby-- it is Abby, right?-- you can call me Rick. That's what all my friends call me."

"Oh, okay, Mr. Carter-- I mean, Rick," Abby giggled.

They sat at the table and ate breakfast, and Liz informed Rick that Abby would be staying with them for a few days, since she was having trouble at home, and she wasn't  getting along with her mother. Rick tried to act uninterested and simply responded by saying it would be okay, as long as it was okay with Hannah and Liz.

When Abby smiled at Rick's quick response, he smiled back and said: "I'm sure we'll enjoy having Abby here for a few days. Maybe you can help Hannah with her schoolwork, Abby?"

"Oh, I'll be happy to help out with whatever I can help with," Abby said with a smile, and a little wink at Rick.

He felt his cock twitch.

"What are you girls up to today?" Rick asked his daughter and Abby.

"We're going swimming, daddy!" said Hannah. "Wanna go with us? It would be great if you did, daddy!"

"Yeah, we're going out to the quarry, and go off the high dive," said Abby, with a big smile.

Liz smiled at the girl's exuberance.

"I guess I could," he said flatly, trying not to betray any excitement. "what do you think, Liz?"

"Sure, Rick. Why not?" she replied. "You don't spend much time with Hannah, and you can keep them out of trouble out there."

"Yay," Abby and Hannah said together.

So, the two girls went back to Hannah's room to get their bikini's on, and Rick went to get his swimsuit and to take the girls to the quarry for a swim outing.

Hannah and Abby giggled as they tried on swimsuits,  mostly because Hannah's suits were a little small for Abby, especially the tops. They both insisted on wearing bikinis since there would be lots of boys at the quarry, and fortunately, Hannah had several extra suits.

Hannah quickly decided on her new black bikini, that looked great with her light tan and blond hair. Abby liked the bright lime green suit, but the top barely covered her boobs, and the firm tits bulged out on the sides and showed major cleavage in the middle.

Hannah tried helping her adjust the little triangles to cover her tits, but there just wasn't enough fabric. The bottom was also a tight fit, stretching across Abby's hips, and gapping next to each hipbone. But it was sexy, and she didn't mind that her firm ass cheeks were only about half covered by the tight lime green of the suit in the back. Green was a great color on Abby, accentuating her pale pink skin, and her red hair, that hung in two pigtails that reached just to her chest. They both put on white shirts, that they left unbuttoned as cover-ups until they got to the quarry.

They both jumped in the back of Rick's car for the ride to the quarry, and Rick couldn't help looking in the rearview mirror to look at Abby. When she turned to talk to Hannah and her shirt opened, he could see her firm pale tits, straining under the tiny lime green bikini top.

Dayanasexxx69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dayanasexxx69

When they got to the quarry, the girls tore off their cover-up shirts and began to run off.  But before they did, Rick told them he would grab some chairs by the snack bar and would see them over there, when they got hungry or thirsty. They yelled a quick "Bye-bye" and off they ran, their little asses both peeking out from the tiny bikini bottoms they were wearing.

It was early, so there were still some lounge chairs available, and Rick snagged three together and spread a towel, a book, and the girls' shirts out to hold them. He took the center chair and laid back to relax. But with all the nubile young teens running around the water park, he knew he'd have trouble reading a book. So he just pulled down his shades, laid back and enjoyed, as the various teens wandered about, giggling, running and generally showing off their hot young bodies.

While Hannah and Abby were certainly sexy in their little bikini's, he was shocked by some of the girls and what they wore. He saw two or three with thong bikinis, with nothing but a thin strap in the rear, that disappeared between their firm butt cheeks. And sometimes, those thongs were paired with a top that was so tiny that it only covered the nipples of the girls wearing them, mostly when the girls had little more than a nipple to cover. Like his own daughter, most of the young girls at the park had smallish tits, which were easily concealed with a small bikini top. But others, like Abby, had full and firm boobs, that required not only more covering, but some structure, to keep them from bouncing wildly as the teens ran and frolicked. Every once in awhile, he would hear a high-pitched shriek from a girl, and it usually meant that from a dive, or some other sudden movement, a teen breast had slipped out of its top, and been exposed to the world. Rick enjoyed the views and sipped on an ice tea.

When the girls returned, they were panting a bit and said they wanted to eat, and so he gave Hannah a ten and told her to get herself and Abby something to eat. They returned with foot-long hot dogs, cokes and some chips, and sat on either side of him, to enjoy their lunch. Rick could not help but watch Abby from under his shades, as she opened wide to eat the hot dog.  Was she deliberately making a show of putting several inches of the hot dog into her mouth, before gently closing her mouth on it? He didn't know, but he knew it was making his dick hard. And as she ate, he also had trouble not staring at her firm tits, that seemed to be escaping from the top, bottom and sides of the little bikini, that Hannah had let her borrow.

When they finished, they wanted to lay out in the sun, and so they each lay face down on their lounge chair, enjoying the warm sun. While Hannah already had a tan, Abby was pale white, and Rick suggested that she really should put some SPF 30 lotion on, so she wouldn't burn.  Abby raised herself up a bit and smiled at him.

"Oh, yeah. You're right, Mr. Carter. I burn pretty easily, so I should have some lotion on me. Could you put it on my back, please," said Abby.

"Sure, sweety," Rick responded.

And Rick sat up and began slathering the oily lotion on to Abby's back, neck and shoulders.

"Better get along my sides, too," Abby said as she sighed a little as Rick's big hands massaged the creamy lotion into her skin. "And my legs, too- they really burn easy."

So Rick massaged all over the hot teen's body, happily feeling up her firm tits as he massaged the lotion along her sides, and then feeling her firm legs, thighs, and even her pert ass, as he made sure to cover any uncovered skin. His daughter couldn't see him fondling her friend since she was face down on the other side of him. Had there not been other people around, he would have taken extra time on Abby's inner thighs and her lovely firm ass cheeks, but since they were in public, he just massaged each area briefly, enough to cover them with lotion. But he could hear Abby sighing as he touched each sensitive area, and he sensed that she was enjoying his touch.

"Ooooh, that feels good, Mr. Carter," Abby cooed as he finished with a little extra lotion on her lower back, where he noticed the tattoo that said "Hot Stuff" with the two angel wings on either side. A classic tramp stamp, thought Rick, as his dick hardened further in his trunks, as his hands wandered on Abby's body.

He wasn't sure how long he could take looking at all this pussy-- as well as feeling Abby's body- without some relief. But the girls soon decided they were done for the day, and they slipped on their shirts and asked him to take them home.

When they got home, the girls went to Hannah's room where he could hear them giggling and laughing. It turns out, Abby was telling Hannah about her friend, the dirty old man, and what a great fuck he was. Hannah had only been fucked by one of the high school boys, and she was fascinated by Abby's story. Abby, for her part, was trying to figure out a way to get alone with Hannah's father, without Hannah finding out, and her getting booted out. Both girls were horny and wanted some relief.

Abby told Hannah that she was sure the old man would be glad to meet her, and so she called old Ray and told him about her friend Hannah. Hannah sat next to her, giggling as Abby talked to Ray, and set up a date for her. Abby told Hannah she would walk her over to Ray's house, and then Hannah would be on her own. Hannah was excited and put on a pair of tight jeans, and a white school shirt, with a training bra on underneath. Abby told her Ray would love it. Abby left her bikini on, and simply put a shirt on over the top.

So off they went, and after leaving Hannah at the old man's house, Abby scurried back to Hannah's, to seduce Mr. Carter. She was so hot for him after he had put the lotion on, that the little lime green bikini bottom was soaked through with her pussy juices, and she smelled like sex from five feet away.

When she got back to Hannah's house, she quickly went from room-to-room, looking for Mr. Carter. She found him in his bedroom, laying on his bed with his cock in his hand, muttering something that sounded like, "You little whore." As she pushed open his bedroom door, now wearing just the tiny bikini, Mr. Carter, quickly pulled the sheet over himself.

"What the hell are you doing in here, Abby?" he shouted. "Where's Hannah? I thought you two went to the library."

"Well, we did, Mr. Carter," Abby said shyly. "But I wanted to come back and see you, cuz it felt so good when you put that lotion on me. And it seemed like you were enjoying putting it on me, too."

She gave him a big flirty smile, and continued into the room.

She pulled the sheet back, to see his hard cock.

"It looks like maybe you were thinking about me, too, weren't you?" She asked, as she stared at his dick, that he still held in his hand.

"Abby, you really shouldn't be in here, sweety," said Rick, as his dick hardened further at the sight of Abby in the too-small bikini. "Hannah would be upset, and my wife would kill me."

"They'll never know," said Abby, as she pulled the little string that held the bikini top on, and let her firm tits spring forward, as she leaned down toward Rick on the bed.

"Oh my god, Abby. You shouldn't be doing this," Rick said, but couldn't help himself from staring at her beautiful tits, and accepting one in his mouth as she leaned down on top of him.

"Oh, yeah, suck on that tit, Mr. Carter," Abby whispered to him, "I want you to take me."

"Fuck," Rick muttered, as he mouthed her tit, and let his hands reach around and cup her firm butt cheeks.

Abby then leaned down, and took Rick's cock in her mouth, and began sucking furiously on it, like she needed it bad. Rick couldn't help but just take hold of Abby's pigtails, and help her as he fucked her soft mouth.

When she began slobbering and gagging on his big dick, Rick lifted up from the bed, and again took her tits in his mouth, one at a time, and sucked them hungrily. She cooed, and purred, and loved the attention to her sensitive puffy nipples. He then laid her down on the bed and bent down to take off the tight bikini bottoms.

 "I've been dying to taste this little pussy, ever since you gave me your panties last night, Abby," Rick grunted, "I can't wait to suck on that little pussy of yours."

"Oooh, yeah. I want you to suck on my dirty little pussy, Mr. Carter," Abby responded. "It's been getting wet all day, cuz I keep thinkin' about you eating my little tight teenage cunt."

He spread her legs, still slick from the suntan lotion, and dived on to her smooth labia, and forced his tongue between them, tasting the slick and pungent wetness that she had been making all day. Abby was not kidding, the cream in her pussy was a little ripe, but he loved its pungent flavor, and sucked hard on her little nubbin, making Abby squirm as he held her by her bony hips, so he could keep his mouth on her pussy.

"Oooh, Mr. Carter. You gotta fuck me now. Ya gotta fuck my little pussy HARD." Abby murmured as he continued sucking and licking at her creamy young cunt.

"Oh, yeah, baby. I'm gonna fuck your little pussy." grunted Rick, as he readied his cock in his hand, and began to rise up over Abby, as she lay with her legs spread lewdly apart on his bed.

And with no further foreplay, Rick slapped his dick a few times on the bright pink, and slippery wet pussy below him, and then slowly forced his big tool between her fat labia, and into the tight little tunnel of her pussy.

"Awwww... fuck, you are tight, baby," Rick said as his dick slowly slid inside Abby. "That's the tightest little pussy I ever had my dick in. But I'm not the first big dick you've had in that dirty little pussy of yours, am I, Abby?"

"I'm a dirty little teenaged whore, Mr. Carter. I like fucking older men, so give it to me good and hard," Abby replied, as she panted in lust.

"Yeah, I knew you were a little whore when you gave me those panties last night, that smelled like you'd been fucked in them."

"That was just from wrestling and licking pussy with your dirty little daughter, Mr. Carter," Abby told him. "Your little Hannah loves to suck on my titties, too, just like you do. Wait till you taste my dirty little pussy after it's been fucked. I'll give you a taste after you make me cum, you dirty old man."

"You little slut. So you were lickin' pussy and titties with my daughter in her room last night," Rick snarled. "I guess I'm going to have to punish you for being such a filthy little schoolgirl, and corrupting my little daughter."

"Ooh. Punish me with your big cock, Mr. Carter."

And with that, Rick flipped the teen over, pulled her up by her hips, and pushed her head down on the pillows, her ass in the air. He gave her ass a couple of hard smacks, and Abby yelped.

He looked down at the tramp stamp, spit on his cock, and again, forced his big cock into her steaming pussy, and began slamming into the hot teen.

"Whoa...fuck! My god, that cock is splitting me in two," Abby yelled, muffled by the pillow.

"You love that big cock, you little slut," Rick said to her, as he continued ramming his dick into her soft pussy. "I can feel your pussy trying to grab my dick, you dirty teen whore."

"Fuck my dirty little pussy. Mr. Carter. Fuck it good." And as she uttered those words, her body tensed, her pussy clenched, and she shuddered with a huge orgasm, that rippled through her.

And as she encouraged him, and her pussy gripped his dick, he sent a spurt of splooge deep into her hot teen pussy. As he pulled out, he watched her pussy pulse, and a creamy goo of cum and pussy cream oozed from her well-used pink pussy, on to Rick's bed.

"You dirty little slut. I'm so glad you'll be spending some time staying in our house. I'll be looking forward to fucking that dirty little cunt every day you are here, Abby." Rick said as his dick softened, and her pussy oozed out its dirty content.

"Mmmm. Sounds good," the little teen murmured back to him.

Published 
Written by bagdaddy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments