Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Remote Work Therapy

"A Remote Worker's Secret"

11
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
954 words 954 words

"Damn this shit is so boring," said Becca, stretching on a comfortable couch.

Becca stretched on a comfortable long couch in a Miami apartment as she sat through a boring meeting for work. Despite the job being one that requires education, Becca dressed casually. The brunette wore short shorts and a tank top with a jacket in the room she could grab in case she had to be on camera. Originally from Utah, Becca had moved to Miami since she could work remotely.

"It has to go on for two more fucking hours," said Becca.

The brunette had quite a casual yet stunning look to her. Becca had her brown hair in a ponytail, a slim figure, perky breasts, and the same exact face as pornstar Kelli Tyler. As the brunette sat casually on the couch, a familiar face entered the large living room. Becca stared down a shirtless muscular man wearing nothing but his underwear.

"Now it's fun time!" said Becca, a devious look on her face.

Becca knew the man as Saad, and she would occasionally use his apartment as her personal hotel whenever she wanted. Saad had a muscular frame, black hair, brown eyes, and light brown skin. The man was of South Asian origin and looked facially like Rohit Khandelwal. Becca excitedly shook her legs as she started down Saad and smiled.

"Lollipop, ah!" said Becca, opening her mouth as if she was at the doctor.

"Lollipop" was Becca's code word for a nice fat erect cock, and Saad readily whipped his out to put into her mouth. As soon as Saad whipped it out, Becca immediately stroked it with her soft hands and shoved it in her mouth. The brunette aggressively sucked on the cock, which managed to strike her tonsils. While giving passionate oral sex, Becca flipped the bird at the work screen.

While sucking the cock, the brunette stuffed her hand in her panties to finger her aroused pussy. Becca's body shook while she blew the standing man. Saad subtly moved his body right in front of Becca's laptop so the brunette no longer had to turn to blow him. After a few minutes of blowing, the brunette's mouth tired as she took the cock out of it.

"Ah! Aaaahhh!" said Becca, calmly with a sinister look on her face as her tongue stuck out.

"Take your clothes off you prude," said Saad, standing over the brunette as he slowly tried to get on the couch with her.

"Haha, I am working!" said Becca, with a bubbly personality.

"Let me see that pussy," said Saad, slowly crawling towards Becca with a smile.

"This pussy," said Becca, licking her lips as she took off her shorts and shoved her panties to the side.

Becca continued to finger her aroused pussy before having her soft hands gently removed by Saad's. Saad's hand was rough-skinned and much bigger than Becca's. As soon as Saad started to finger Becca, her body vibrated, and she moaned. The rough hands feel contrasted with the soft hands that the brunette had, which made her moan. Within seconds, Becca started to vibrate and had an orgasm.

VickyLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VickyLove

"Oh, so wet, yeah," said Becca, moaning.

"Dripping hard, girl," replied Saad, smiling.

"I want The Wiggle," said Becca, as her heart raced.

"The Wiggle?" replied Saad, putting up his middle finger as he looked at Becca and smiled.

"A nice Wiggle," said Becca with her seductive eyes.

"Wiggle Time, you know what to do," said Saad. Becca immediately took off her shorts and panties as she got into a doggy-style position.

"Let's take your temperature," said Saad, putting his finger on the wet pussy so he could use the fluids as lubrication.

Saad slowly put his middle finger into Becca's anus as the brunette moaned. Becca quickly removed her top and threw it away as she was now completely nude. The finger continued to work its way into Becca, who moaned and bit her lips. Saad made the final push to get the last bit of his middle finger in the ass. Becca moaned and bit her lips, excited for what was coming next.

"Wiggle Time," said Saad.

"Oh fuck yes, baby give me that Wiggle," replied Becca.

Saad's vibrated his finger in the ass as Becca moaned with her eyes closed. The brunette muttered off a lot of gossip about her coworkers and company while getting her ass fingered. Saad put his other hand on the wet pussy and fingered it, causing Becca to scream and smile in excitement. Within minutes, the brunette came again.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" shouted Becca as the finger came out of her ass.

Saad sat back on the couch as the brunette excitedly squatted over his erect cock. The cock went smoothly inside of Becca as her pussy was wet and moist. Becca's ponytail remained as she looked at the screen and the long work meeting going on. The meeting was practically a company All Hands that she could have her screen off for.

Becca bounced up and down the hard cock as Saad kissed her soft back. Saad grabbed the brunette's soft skin sides as she rode him. Occasionally, the ponytail hit Saad in the face, but he loved the look on Becca. The ponytail gave Becca that wild but professional appearance that Saad had a weakness for.

The brunette's body shook yet again as she had another orgasm and collapsed over Saad. Saad continued to fuck Becca as heavy breaths consumed the air. Second later, Saad came inside Becca, and the pair locked lips. When the ordeal was done, Becca looked at Saad and smiled.

"I should get back to work," said Becca.

"You should," replied Saad

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments