Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something New

"A lunch with a friend sends Katy's world in an entirely different, and unexpected direction."

76
12 Comments 12
2.3k Views 2.3k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Author's Notes

"Katy learns of a friend's secret and can't get it out of her mind. She wants to be shared just like her friend, and surprisingly, her husband helps make it happen."

Katy sat alone in the dark in the living room.  Propped in the corner of the sectional couch; her face was lit by the light coming from her tablet. She was ashamed of herself for what she was watching, but she couldn’t help herself.

With her panties and pajama bottoms crumpled on the floor at her feet, she was breathing heavily, her fingers covered in her arousal as she masturbated to the video.  Her hips were rolling as her third orgasm built.

As it began to crash over her, she let the tablet fall off her leg and slipped her hand inside her open pajama top, pinching a nipple on her D-cup breast as she drove three fingers into her needy pussy, grunting as she squirted once again on her hand.

She laid her head back on the couch, her eyes closed, her chest heaving as she caught her breath.

“Well, this is the last thing I would ever expect to find you doing,” her husband, Ted, whispered in her ear from behind her, grabbing her breast as he did.

Katy’s eyes flew open in shock. She looked at Ted, his face lit by her tablet.

“Honey, oh my god! I can’t believe, how did you, why…” she bumbled.

“Take it easy, I think it’s sexy as hell seeing you like this,” he told her.

“But I’m so embarrassed, ashamed to have you see me like this, doing… you know.”

“Oh, I know, I saw it all very clearly, you have me rock hard, but truly surprised to find my prim and proper wife jilling to porn in the middle of the night.”

Putting her hands over her face, she explained, “I had lunch with Becky, from the church, the other day, and well, she told me something that I haven’t been able to get out of my mind.”

“Really, what could she say that would bring you to this?” he asked.

“Oh, I am not sure I can tell you, or should tell you; it was in confidence.”

Squeezing the breast in his hand, “Spill it, baby, I have to know why you’re acting this way, it isn’t you, at least not the you I thought I married.”

Placing her hand over his as he massaged her breast very erotically, she looked up at him. “Come sit with me, and I’ll tell you.”

“I am so ashamed, but to be honest, I’ve never been so aroused as I am right now, I came three times,” she smiled.

“This I must hear, I like you this way, but I’m still not sure I believe what I’m seeing.  Who are you, and what have you done with my wife?” he chuckled as he settled in beside her.

“I’m still me, it’s just that after talking with Becky, I can’t get the whole thing out of my head, I’ve never done this!”

“Done what?” Ted asked as he kissed her neck, and slid his hand back into her open pajama top, massaging her breast again.

“Fantasize about sex and things,” she answered shyly.

“Start with what Becky told you, then we can go from there, ok?”

“Oh, ok. I’m so embarrassed, but I’m glad you know, and aren’t upset with me.” Katy started.

“So, Becky told me that she and Bill, have been, um, experimenting with swinging, and he actually gives her to other men to fuck, and he is right there watching,” she told Ted, searching for any expression to see what he was thinking.

“Wow, that’s a bit out there, but I guess if they’re happy, to each his own,” Ted replied as he tried to process how this fit with the scene he had just observed.

“You mean, you don’t think it’s dirty, or nasty, or…sinful,” Katy asked.

“No, not from what you’ve told me. Tell me why this has you naked on the couch sitting in a pool of your juices,” he pushed, trying to ignore his throbbing erection.

“Oh, I’m so ashamed.”

“Don’t be ashamed, but talk to me, this is not like you, and I need to know what is going on,” he whispered before kissing her.

“The thought of someone besides you, screwing me while you watched, with your permission,” has been all I can think of since Becky told me.”

“That turns you on?” Ted asked.

“Yes! That’s why I’m here watching this porn clip,” she hissed.

“Really?”

“Yes! Becky told me where to find it so I could see what she was talking about, and I’ve been here for over an hour watching it, and now I’m so aroused! Like on fire aroused.”

“Damn, baby, this is turning me on seeing you like this, hearing what is going on in your head,” he whispered as he slid his hand down to her naked mound, running his fingers through her soaked folds.

“What? Really? You’re turned on by this?”

“Yes, crazy huh?” he smiled as he pushed two fingers into her.

“I want to make love to you,” he whispered.

“No, fuck me, fuck me like the nasty girl I am right now,” Katy moaned.

Groaning at her words, he pushed her onto her back before he shed his boxers, dropping them on top of her panties and bottoms.

He moved to mount her, then stopped as she pulled her legs back by the knees, opening herself obscenely wide, “fuck me!” she hissed.

Ted was wild with lust, feeling the most urgent need to ravage his wife, wondering why he felt so Neanderthal, but going with his feelings.

He was ramming his throbbing cock into his wife, moaning as her steamy pussy wrapped around him tightly.

He began to widely fuck her, using her as he had never done, for pure lustful pleasure, taking her as hard as he could, not an ounce of love in his actions, just pure sexual energy.

“Oh yes, fuck me!  Use my cunt, make me cum again, fuck me!” she hissed, loving how he was fucking her, wondering if he’d split her in half.

Sweat dripped onto Katy’s breast as he pummeled her, “fuck you’re amazing,” he whispered.

“You’re fucking me so good; I’m going to cum again, fuck me you stud!” she yelled as she began to roll her hips with his thrusts, pushing up onto him as his cock plummeted to her depths.

Ted’s breathing became ragged, his thrust hard and deep, “fuck, cumming!” he growled as he drove his cock deep inside Katy, then freezing, and began emptying his balls into her.

“Fuck, cumming!” she grunted in response, pulling on his ass, ensuring he remained buried deep inside her as she spasmed through another monster orgasm.

They lay coupled together for several minutes, holding each other, melted together, not saying a word. Words were not needed; they knew things had changed with them, but they were not sure what that meant.

Kissing Katy’s forehead, “I hope I wasn’t out of line, just needed you so much,” Ted whispered.

“Oh my God, no! It was wonderful, you’ve never been like that with me; I could not get enough of you, you animal,” Katy whispered back, kissing him deeply, lustfully pushing her tongue in his mouth.

“I’m ashamed to admit it, but what you told me about another man, actually made me crazy for you, like I think I would like to see it happen,” he told her once they broke their kiss.

“You aren’t disgusted with me?”

“No, I think what we both just did, shows how we feel, let’s think about it, ok?”

“Yes, oh my God, I love you so much!” Katy grinned hugging him lovingly.

******

Katy stood in front of the bathroom mirror admiring her handy work. She’d just shaved her pussy for the first time and was running her fingers over the smooth, sensitive folds and skin. 

Her mind was racing, and her core was burning. Last night’s activities with Ted had thrown her into an erotic tailspin that she couldn’t shake.

She relived in her mind how Ted had savagely fucked her on the couch, then the two other times he had woken her and ravaged her again; the last time with her face buried in her pillow while he fucked her roughly from behind and pumping two fingers into her, until then, virgin asshole causing her to squirt cum and piss onto him.

Things will never be the same, she thought to herself.

Where she thought it would have cooled down her fire, it had only made it rage; all she could think about was getting a cock in her, anyone’s cock, she thought,

She went to her dresser, feeling extremely sexual, reached past her modest shorts, and pulled out a pair of extreme daisy duke shorts and a short crop top and put them on.

“Sexy slut,” she smiled to herself as she headed out of the bedroom to find Ted.

Not finding him in the kitchen, she headed into the garage assuming he’d be working on his hot rod, which he usually did on Saturdays.

Seeing him at the workbench in front of the car, she headed toward him, “hey lover boy,” she said sexily as she got closer.

“Huh, oh, hey sexy girl, bout time you came to life,” he replied, pulling her into a hug and kissing her passionately.

“Well, somebody refused to let me sleep last night,” she told him.

“Complaining?” he teased.

“Are you kidding me, you’ve got me on fire just from remembering what you did to me,” she said softly, her arms around his neck.

“I couldn’t help myself.  I can’t remember ever being so hungry for you.”

“I don’t think you ever have, and please don’t stop,” she said before kissing him again.

“Whatcha doing?” she asked as she broke their embrace.

“Going to hook her up to a computer and tune her a bit more,” he said proudly.

“I like the outfit, by the way,” he added, running his eyes up and down her barely covered body.

“I feel so, I don’t know, sexual today, wanted it to show.”

“Well, it shows and so does most of you,” he replied.

“I wore this for you, baby,” she smiled.

“Well, I am sure Hank is going to like it too!”

“Hanks coming over?”

“Yeah, he’s bringing the computer and stuff so we can tune the computer in the rod.”

“Oh, I see, should I change into something less slutty?” she asked.

“No, I like your ass hanging out like that; you look just like the slut you were last night,” Ted told her.

“Oh my god, baby, I’m getting wet from this talk,” she said softly.

“My dirty girl, I love it. Then don’t change; this is all just so hot. Your look says, ‘fuck me’ more than anything I’ve ever seen.”

“Mm, thanks, baby, look all you want, you own all of me, ass included,” she giggled.

“I like that, oh, there’s Hank,” he said as a red truck pulled into the driveway.

“I’ll leave you boys to it,” Katy said as she headed toward the kitchen door.

“Hey Katy!” Hank said merrily as he entered the garage carrying his computer and cables.

“Hey Hank, how goes it?” Katy replied as he approached.

“Damn girl, you’re smoking hot in that outfit, nice nipples,” he complimented.

“Huh, oh shit, I didn’t know they were sticking out,” she chuckled as she put her hands on her breasts.

“Oh, don’t do that, give us a little to look at, you wore it after all,” Hank teased.

Looking to Ted for a signal, she smiled as he nodded giving her the green light, “Okay, but remember you boys started this,” she said as she lowered her hands.

“That’s better,” Hank told her.

“It makes me warm all over and tingly knowing you’ll be checking me out you guys, hope you’re happy with yourselves.”

“We are,” they both said in unison.

“Well look all you want, who knows where it takes us,” she said, shocking herself.

“I’ll be back to check on you two in a bit,” she said as she turned to open the door.

“Nice ass, Katy,” Hank said as she walked into the house.

“Thanks!” she replied as she grabbed an ass cheek and shook it for them. “Look all you want, boys,” she giggled, shaking it again as she walked inside.

“Dude, what the fuck?” he asked Ted before he sat the computer on the workbench.

“It’s a long story, but as you can see, Katy’s a bit changed,” Ted told him.

“You think?” Hank laughed.

“Let’s get this thing hooked up to the car, and I will tell you all about it,” Ted said, realizing this was a good opportunity to play out the fantasy Katy had developed, and she had already put it in motion.

******

“Look at that, fifty more horsepower, can’t wait to get her to the track and make a run,” Ted said after he and Hank had fine-tuned the computer.

“Yeah, she’s gonna scream!” Hank replied.

“Speaking of screaming, are you serious about what you said? You know, making a move on Katy?” he asked, sounding a bit more serious.

“Dead serious, dude,” Ted told him.

“You’re cool with it?” Hank asked.

“I’m cool with anything she is. I told you about what happened last night, never fucked her like that before, took her three times, a personal record.”

“Ok, well, I’ll give it a go, and we will just see where she takes it. You’re sure you’re cool if we end up fucking?” Hank pushed.

“Just follow her lead and we’ll be cool. We’ll know quick enough when you grab her ass, then just follow her lead.” Ted told him, his cock swelling just from talking about it.

“I gotta tell ya, I’m hoping this happens, your wife is smoking fucking hot; I’ve always had a thing for her. I hope it’s ok, I tell you,” Hank said.

“Well, can’t blame you, especially after I just invited you to seduce her,” Ted chuckled.

Tasha_Miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tasha_Miu

“That rod sounded pretty good!” Katy said as she entered the garage, carrying two cold beers.

“Yeah, she’s going to scream at the track!” Ted said proudly.

“Yeah, we got her right on the ragged edge,” Hank added as he took a beer from Katy.

As she walked away toward Ted, he reached and palmed her entire ass cheek and squeezed it.

“Like I said, nice ass,” he said.

Katy froze, pushing her ass back against Hank’s hand, as she handed Ted his beer.

“He’s squeezing my ass, baby,” she whispered, her eyes locked with Ted’s.

“Yeah?” Ted asked.

“Yeah, oh my god,” Katy replied, her heart racing, and her head beginning to spin.

“You have no idea how good your half-covered ass cheek feels in my hand,” Hank whispered in her ear.

“Oh my god,” Katy repeated, leaning back against Hank, eyes still locked on Ted, searching for a clue or signal.

Hank slid his free hand up inside the crop top, squeezing her breast as he mauled her ass.

“You look so hot, so slutty with him caressing you,” Ted finally said, grabbing his cock through his cargo shorts.

“Baby?” Katy said.

“Yes, baby, let’s take this inside,” Ted replied as he stepped closer, and grabbed the edge of her top, “Arms up,” he smiled before he slid it off over her head.

He dropped it on the floor, unbuttoned her shorts, then slid them over her hips, letting them fall to the floor as well.

“Oh my god, are you sure baby?” she hissed as Hank grabbed a breast with one hand from behind her again and slid his other hand down over her freshly shaved pussy.

“We’re sure. You ready to experience a new cock, slut?” He whispered into her ear.

“Fuck, yes, yes I’m ready, I want you both,” Katy moaned, rocking her hips, as Hank slipped a finger inside her.

“First, you’re going to give my pussy to another man,” Ted said.

“Come on, let’s get this party started,” he added as he took one of her hands and led her into the house while she held Hank’s hand in her other hand, leading him as well.

Ted led the trio to the living room stopping at the sectional near the spot where he had found Katy masturbating the previous night.

He turned and took naked Katy in his arms, “You’re sure you want to do this, have me watch Hank fuck you, be the only other man you’ve ever had besides me?”

“Baby, I’m so ready, I want you too!” Katy replied, she was shivering, overwhelmed with the idea that this was about to happen.

“That will come later, Hank here and I are going to use you, pass you around like a true slut, but first, slide into the corner here on the couch, Hank, nude up and slide in next to her,” Ted ordered.

As Katy slid into the corner of the sectional, Ted and Hank shed their clothes, and Hank sat next to Katy on the couch, giving her a passionate kiss.

Ted sat just opposite them both, his cock standing proud already.

Katy kissed Hank back, moaning as he pushed his tongue into her mouth, bucking her hips as his finger ran up and down the slit of her pussy.

She couldn’t think, it was too much, she just reacted and surrendered to what was going to happen, knowing she would never be what she was just yesterday, ever again.

Ted sat mesmerized at the scene unfolding in front of him, his hand wrapped around his throbbing cock, stroking it as he watched Katy’s legs twitch, surely due to Hank finding her clit with his thumb as his finger sank into her, becoming the only other man to know her in this way.

He watched Katy break her kiss with his best friend, locking her glazed eyes with his, and opening her legs wide, allowing Hank better access. 

He moaned and stroked faster when she placed her left hand over Hank’s hand with his fingers invading her and pulled his fingers deeper inside her smoldering pussy, the diamond on her wedding ring sparkling as she did; her other hand finding Hank’s thick cock, stroking him.

“Such a slut,” was all he could say.

“Yes, I’m your slut, giving your pussy to Hank, how does that feel, baby?” Katy asked in a sultry tone, grinding on the thick fingers pistoning in and out of her, lifting her hips off the couch, her feet flat and spread on the cushion.

“So hot,” Ted moaned, thrusting his hips up as he jacked off to the scene.

He watched and stroked as Hank’s talented fingers and thumb brought his wife closer and closer to orgasm; she bucked wildly against his hand, her pussy flowing over the digits.

Katy could feel it, she started to fuck Hank’s fingers urgently, needing to release. She had forgotten about Ted watching, but he had a perfect view of another man finger fucking his wife.

“Oh, fuck, I’m gonna cum, baby!” she moaned as her orgasm began to wash over her.

“You dirty girl, cumming for another man, a true slut wife,” Ted groaned, increasing the pace of stroking his cock.

“Oh my god, oh my fucking god!  Cumming,” Katy moaned as she grunted and covered Hank’s hand with her juices.

Before she even stopped cumming, Katy rolled onto Hank, lined her dripping spasming pussy over his cock, and drove herself to his balls in one urgent impaling.

“Fuck me, you did it you fucking slut!” Ted groaned as he watched Hank’s cock disappear into his wife, her pussy stretching over him, and swallowing him in one lustful move.

Ted sat in pure awe and lust, his cock in his hand as he watched Katy bounce on Hank, riding him cowboy-style like she was in a rodeo.

Something deep inside him snapped as he watched her fuck Hank, her wrinkle twitching as she repeatedly plunged onto him. He quickly moved to the two and leaned in to lick Katy’s asshole while they fucked.

“Oh fuck! He’s licking my asshole!” she groaned to Hank.

“I know, my balls are hitting his chin, you’re going to be a two-hole slut soon,” Hank replied through ragged breaths.

Ted rose and maneuvered his way between Hank’s legs, grabbed Katy’s hips to stop her bouncing, and drove his cock into his wife’s ass, hearing her grunt and groan as he bottomed out into her.

“Oh my God! You motherfucker!” Katy groaned.

“You like your asshole filled with cock, slut,” Ted groaned as he slowly pulled his cock back, then rammed back into her.

“Oh my god, I’m such a whore, fuck my boys, use me like the slut I am,” she pled.

Hank and Ted got into a nice rhythm, treating Katy like a true whore, no feelings other than animalistic lust.

“Fuck, yes!  Use me you motherfuckers!” Katy yelled, feeling an earthquake in her core, her legs and belly were quivering out of control, and everything she was feeling was too much to handle.

“Cumming!” she grunted as she started releasing cum and piss all over both the men, showering them.

“Fuck, so fucking hot! Cumming,” Ted groaned as his cockhead erupted deep in Katy’s ass, filling it with his cum.

“Motherfucker! Hank grunted as he too began to shoot his seed inside Katy, filling her married, unprotected cunt with his spunk.

“Oh my god, fill me up you motherfuckers!” Katy ordered as she collapsed onto Hank, feeling so full, so satisfied.

After what seemed like hours, but only minutes, Ted pulled his shrinking cock out of Katy’s asshole, smiling as his cream pie ran out onto Hank’s balls. Such a slut, he thought to himself.

He slid back against the back of the couch and watched as Katy rose off Hank’s shrinking member and again, watch a snowball of cum run out of her well-used cunt, onto his cock and balls, joining his cum.

“Well, Katy, it happened, you’re officially a ‘used wife’,” Ted told her.

“You have no idea how amazing I feel right now, how happy I am,” Katy said between ragged breaths.  “We’re never going back, baby,” she told Ted as she settled into the corner of the couch.

“No, I don’t think we are, my slutty wife,” Ted smiled.

******

Once Katy caught her breath, she slipped off the couch and moved between Hank’s legs, taking his wilting, cum covered cock, into her hands.

“You’ve got one more task, and then you need to leave,” she told him, locking eyes as she leaned in and began to lick him clean while stroking him.

“What is that, if I may ask?” Hank asked with a smile on his face.

“I love how your cock smells like fuck,” Katy moaned.

“You’re going to fuck me in my ass. Now that Ted has me all stretched out back there, I want your cum in it just like his is,” she told Hank, very matter-of-factly.

“Jesus, are you serious?” Hank whispered.

“Dead.  I want Ted to see me as the true whore wife I can be.  Then you are to leave, and never attempt to be with me unless he says so, got it?”

“Well, sure, I guess,” Hand replied sounding confused.

“When you’re gone, Ted and I are going to finish this off with him making love to me, not fucking me. I need to know we still have our ‘safe place’ in our marriage,” she said, looking at her husband as she did.

“I get it, and I will not be an issue, but damn this was amazing.  And to finish it up in your ass is more than any man could ask for,” Hank told her.

Ted just watched Katy with Hank as he tried to process all the things that had happened, and were happening.

He watched as she started sucking on Hank’s cock with purpose, moaning as she stroked him and bobbed up and down on his cock which was beginning to react and swell.

Her words about making love to her, bouncing around with all the other things that had transpired in the last eighteen hours caused his head to spin.

His hand began to stroke his cock, still wet from the session they had just finished.

Katy sucked Hank hard again, then moved to the couch, facing Ted as he stroked.

“Now, get the cock in my ass Hank baby!” she ordered before taking Ted’s cock in her mouth, pushing her ass in the air.

Hank moved behind Katy, locking eyes with Ted as he pushed his cock into Katy’s pucker.

“Nothing like sloppy seconds,” he joked before grabbing Katy’s hips, and roughly ramming his now fully hard cock balls deep into the slut’s ass, grunting as he bottomed out.

“Fuck!” yelled, raising her head, her eyes rolling.

“You ok, baby,” Ted asked.

“Fuck!  He’s in my ass, baby. I’m such a whore,” she said proudly.

“Yes, yes you are, but you’re my whore,” Ted told her.

“Fuck me, Hank, don’t hold back. Use this slut wife as your cum dump,” she ordered before returning to sucking on Ted’s cock.

“He’s fucking you so good, baby.  How do you like having a cock in your ass, slut?” Ted asked.

“I feel so dirty, so wonderfully dirty babe,” Katy replied.

“Another taboo checked off the list?” Ted asked.

“Yes, this whole thing makes me feel so, so free,” Katy moaned as Hank started fucking her harder.

“Oh my god, so hot,” she hissed as she slid a hand under herself to her pussy and began rubbing her clit as Hank roughly sodomized her.

Ted grabbed her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth, then into her throat. He loved how she was moaning onto his cock from the rough ass fucking Hank was giving her.

“Such a slut and just a day ago, you’d only had me inside you. Now, your quivering, rubbing your pussy, and taking a cock in the ass while my balls are on your chin, my cock so deep in your throat,” Ted told her. 

She was in her world and didn’t hear him, with an orgasm building, all she could do was be.  A cock pumping into her mouth, and Hank’s cock swelling in her asshole, her legs beginning to quiver.

Ted watched Katy’s face as it hit her. She rolled her eyes back in her head and groaned on his cock as she bucked.

“Fuck, cumming!” Hank moaned as he came with Katy.

“Holy shit, cumming!” Ted grunted as he unloaded his cum into Katy’s throat, her eyes wide and watering.

Ted pulled his cock out of Katy’s throat and mouth, and she drew in a large breath after having been choking on his cock.

“Pure sexy,” he smiled as he looked down into Katy’s watering eyes.

“Sexy is right,” Hank added as he slapped Katy’s ass before pulling his wilting cock out of her, leaving her ring gaping.

“Unbelievably hot,” Katy replied after catching her breath.

“You boys have no idea how this afternoon has been for me, it’s just been amazing, life-changing, actually,” she added.

“Yeah, I’d say so,” Ted said, pushing hair off her face and back over her ear.

“Damned hot,” Hank added.

With one final slap on the ass, “I’m out, folks. I sure am glad you made me part of this thing, bucket list stuff,” Hank said before he collected his clothes and walked through the kitchen and then into the garage closing the door behind him.

******

Ted sat in the whirlpool tub with Katy sitting in front of him between his legs, her head resting on his shoulder.

“That feels nice, baby,” she said softly as Ted gently washed her pussy and ass, making sure not to push too hard on the tender holes.

“You were covered down there, took a lot of cum, baby,” Ted told her, kissing her temple.

“Oh, I am aware,” Katy chuckled.

Ted brought a handful of water and dropped it over her breasts, cupping them softly, and kissing her temple again.

“We going to be ok?” he asked.

“Yes, oh yes, we’re more than ok,” Katy answered pulling his hand onto her breast.

“You have no idea how free I feel, and it is because of you, and how you made this happen, I love you, Ted, very much.”

“Good to hear it,” Ted whispered into her ear.

“Take me to bed, I’m tired honey,” Katy said softly.

“And I need you to make me just yours again, but let’s sleep first, ok?”

“Ha, yeah I’m gonna need a break, you wore the little feller out,” Ted chuckled.

“Come on, let’s get some sleep,” he told her, helping her stand, and then following her out of the tub.

“Turn out the lights,” she replied as she headed into the bedroom, drying off as she did.

Published 
Written by Eldorado
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments