Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

August, A Day At The Beach

"Unexpected new friend"

32
3 Comments 3
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"We enjoy sharing our experiences but not professional writers."

We decided to hit one of our favorite clothing-optional beaches on Florida’s east coast. I arrived at the lot around 8:00 a.m.; there were only a few cars, and the beach looked fairly empty since it was a Tuesday in August. We proceeded to walk up the beach for a few hundred yards for a little more space and privacy. We set up our chairs and umbrellas and settled in for coffee and donuts.

By mid-morning, it was already hot, and we made several trips to the water to cool off. Others were splashing about and walking the beach, but it was less crowded than normal. Only a few had ventured beyond our set-up. We ate a sandwich for lunch, and then took a nice long walk up the beach, where it was very secluded, took a few photos, and did some shell hunting.

As we got closer to our chairs, we noticed someone had come and spread out a towel around ten to fifteen yards from us. The guy looked to be in his thirties, with a very basic set-up: a towel and a water bottle, butt naked, and a ball cap. He appeared to be in decent shape and was rubbing in the lotion heavily, as he was more pale than tanned. Tina went to splash around a couple of times, but he didn’t seem to notice.

Finally, one trip back to the towel, he must have made a comment. She paused, they spoke, and then he sat back in the chair. He was in the water fairly deep on one of her trips; she normally stays around waist-deep. He walked out of the water past her; he must have something to make her laugh. I joined her in the water, and we splashed a bit. I went on back to get a beer, and she followed shortly. As I reached into the cooler for her drink, she grabbed her towel, dried off a bit, and kind of turned toward the beach. She then looked back at me and just blurted out, “That guy has a nice dick.”

“Oh really” I replied, “Are you interested?” 

She hesitated a second and coyly whispered, “Yeah kinda, he might be fun.” “Well cool, I suggested, let's invite him for a beer.”

We walked down to the water, waded into the surf a little, and then started back to our chairs. I walked a little in his direction, made eye contact, and just asked. “Hey, would you like to join us for a cold beer?” He accepted with a big thank you, grabbed his towel, and followed us to our chairs. We had another beer or two, just making small talk; it was just random but a little flirty as well.

By now, a lot of folks had packed up; it was late afternoon. The three of us went to the water to cool off, splashed around, and then made our way back to our spot. Tina grabbed her chair and moved it under the umbrella, saying she had enough of the sun for the day and needed some shade. She was now facing north, and I was looking south down the beach. Jason, as we found out was his name, had his towel stretched out closer to her.

As the conversation got a little friskier, we talked about nudity on the beach, the wildest thing we have seen or done there. Tina made sure to state that she didn’t particularly like to fool around on the beach, and doesn’t like the sand in those intimate places.

After a couple of glances, I did notice he was somewhat aroused a few times. He was definitely thick and impressive. She made some sort of comment or joke and touched his leg. I noticed she kept her hand there a little longer and then rubbed his thigh some. He didn’t give the impression that he was uncomfortable attempting to move. 

He leaned back and looked over at me, then said, “She is going to cause me to have to cover up to walk out of here. She isn’t playing fair.” I laughed and said, “Hey, you never know with her. She has a wild side.” We both looked down at him and then made eye contact. 

He was now pretty erect. Her hand made its way down his thigh, and she wrapped her hand around his shaft. She looked over at me, slid her sunglasses down her nose, and mouthed a wide “WOW.”

She stroked a little, and he moaned, “That’s nice.” I guess she didn’t want to go too far, so she stopped, said she was going to rinse off one more time, and then started packing up. He asked how often we hit the beach and what else we do for fun. I told him we enjoy live music and checking out local bars and events. 

Then we added that we occasionally like to invite a friend to hang out for a fun evening over-night. That caught his attention; he wasn’t sure what to say. She added, “After a few drinks and dancing, I might even finish what I started earlier,” with a giggle. We decided to exchange numbers and then headed off the beach to the parking lot.

We drove home, unpacked the truck, and I unloaded the cooler and put stuff away while Tina jumped in the shower. She hopped out, and then I got in the shower to clean up. When I got out and walked into the bedroom, she immediately dropped to her knees and had my dick in her mouth. She sucked me like a wild woman and then pulled me to the bed on top of her. She was dripping wet, and I slid in easily. I banged away hard, fast, and deep. She was moaning and squealing. I paused at one point and asked if today made her horny; she nodded yes and squirmed underneath me. I asked if she liked touching his dick, and she nodded again. 

I started pumping again, then asked if she wanted to fuck him; she didn’t respond, so I paused and started long, deep strokes and kept pausing. I asked again a couple of times, and she finally said yes, she would like to fuck him. 

She woke me the next morning, naked with a hot cup of coffee. She took a few sips, then pulled the blanket off and gave me another great blowjob. I blew my load all over her tits.

The next week I had to travel out of town on business and got back home on Thursday afternoon. I was just catching up on the mail and events I missed. Having a beer on the deck, Tina mentioned that the guy we met on the beach, Jason, had sent a message to see if we had made it back to the beach and what had been going on. She said they exchanged a few texts.

I got up Friday morning, had a cup of coffee, and grabbed our phone. We called the party line, our number, which we give out to adult lifestyle friends we meet along the way. She was right; they did exchange a few texts, but she downplayed that it was a bit flirty. 

He continually mentioned that she was very sexy, that he had never met a couple that was open like us, and she turned him on by her touch. She admitted that he turned her on, and that she had been thinking about him and the possibility of meeting up again for more fun.

I figured I would take a shot and see if he would reply. I sent a short message, saying what’s up, and asked if he had any fun plans for the weekend. Later in the morning, I saw his response: nothing going on, any plans. 

I told him we were going to a particular bar to see a band on Saturday evening if he wanted to hang out. He said it sounded fun; he had heard of the band but never had a chance to see them. I also mentioned that there is no telling what kind of naughty mood she might be in. He sent a few emojis and said he would like that idea. I didn’t bother to say anything to Tina about sending him a message. Saturday morning, I told her that we were going to see the band and that I had booked a room for the evening on the beach. I told her to dress sexy and I might have a surprise for her. 

She badgered me most of the day so finally, as she started getting ready and packing an overnight bag, I confessed I had sent a message to Jason and invited him to hang out and watch the band. 

She had a little giggle, so I knew she was ok with the idea and was anticipating the potential of a fun night. 

We got to the bar around the final sound check, found a high-top table, and ordered a drink. Probably around thirty minutes later, we noticed Jason come in and was scanning the bar for us. We waved in his direction, he came over, and Tina greeted him with a hug and said she was happy to see him again. He grabbed a stool, and we listened to the rest of the first set. It wasn't easy to hear but we made some small talk, and the waitress came over to refill our drinks. 

When she returned, Jason had ordered a round of shots. The band took a break and we continued our conversation, talked about the beach, how long we had been going to the clothing optional area, and other activities. 

He seemed a bit surprised when I told him that we had, in the past, attended a few swinger parties and events. 

Tina touched his arm and said that we were pretty private; it was purely recreational, and that we kept things very discreet. He probably knew people with an alternative lifestyle who just didn’t show it publicly. I ordered another round of shots to repay the favor. After two shots and two long islands, Tina started feeling a little buzz; she got up to dance when the band started up. After a couple more songs, she grabbed Jason and coaxed him onto the dance floor. While they were gone, I ordered one final round of shots. Tina gave me a stern look and said no more; she was finishing her drink and then switching to water.  

MaisyWarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaisyWarner

The band finished the set, and I excused myself to the restroom. When I came out, I noticed them very close and they appeared to be having some sort of deep conversation. When I got to the table, Jason took his turn and asked where the men’s room was. While he was gone, I asked her what she thought. “Don’t forget, we have a room,” I reminded her. She said yes, which sounded fun, but that while I was gone, he asked about how things worked in the swing situation.

He said that he would be nervous and that he might be intimidated in front of me to not say or do something wrong. She tried to assure him that it was all fun, and let’s just see how the night goes, no expectations and just let it happen if it’s meant to be. Jason came back, and the band got ready for their final set. Before it got too loud, Tina leaned over the table and grabbed Jason’s arm. He looked puzzled but leaned over. She took my hand, looked at him and said; “while you went to the restroom, we talked and my husband would like to watch you fuck me with your big dick tonight.” 

Would you be cool with coming back to the room with us?” He turned bright red and didn’t think he could catch his breath, so I added; “dude its cool; I’m sure we can have a great time; she has been looking forward to hanging out with you after the day at the beach.” Tina jiggled her way to the dance floor while he and I finished our drinks. 

We paid the tab and headed to the hotel, only a block or two away. We were going to walk, and he told us he had taken an Uber to the bar, so he would join us. The ride in the elevator was silent; he was nervous; she was anxious with anticipation; and I was horny.

Once in the room, I made the three of us a drink and put on a little music, then opened the sliding doors to look out over the beach and waves. We made some small talk and there was a bit of flirting with Tina and Jason but neither made any attempt to further things along. 

Tina finally said she was going to get comfy. I asked if he wanted another drink. Several minutes later, Tina came out of the bathroom, and she immediately caught our attention. She had touched up her hair and make-up and was only dressed in her black bra and matching panties. I thought to myself, this is a great sign; she must be looking to fool around tonight.

Tina stood between us, and I rubbed her ass and commented on how sexy she looked. Jason took the hint, touched her back and shoulders, and lingered to her ass. Tina turned against him, and she started to gyrate her ass into him, and he started to massage her tits. Things were starting to get interesting, but I figured I would push things along. I excused myself to go to the bathroom, then took off my pants and walked back out to the balcony. I walked up to Tina, pulled my dick through my underwear and she started to stoke me. 

I suggested she show our guest what her best talent was; she giggled and dropped to her knees. As she licked and sucked on my dick, I brushed the hair out of her face so he could get a good view. They made eye contact as her tongue slid up and down my shaft, and she lightly bit the head. Tina’s hand reached up to the fly and she fumbled with the zipper. 

Jason unzipped and stepped out of his pants and underwear. Tina turned towards him and began to let both hands roam and trace his entire dick. 

She looked up at him, ran her tongue along his dick down to the balls, and circled the head. She opened her lips and dove in, taking most of his dick in her mouth. He let out a deep groan as she sucked and slurped. Jason was enjoying a great blowjob when she finally paused and said the concrete was killing her knees. She popped up and went into the room, and we both followed closely. She climbed onto the bed. Jason and I walked up to her, and she took each of us in a hand, giggled, and said I like having two at a time. She stroked for a bit and then took turns sucking each of us and then licking both together. I undid her bra, massaged her back and pushed her head deeper into each of us. 

She came up for a breath, I rolled her onto her back, and Jason and I both went for her tits, licking a nipple. 

I slid her panties down and pushed her legs into the air to pull them off. Jason looked in my direction, and I gave him a nod of approval as he dove face-first into her bush. He must have been hitting the right spots as she squealed and clawed at the bed. He cupped her ass cheeks and was deep tonguing her. Her squeals got deeper and turned to moans; she trashed her head a few times, and I knew she was having a wave of orgasms. I guess she had enough of that. She grabbed the top of his head, pulled him up, and said, "Okay, I need you inside me now.

Jason fumbled on the nightstand for a condom, rolled it on, and climbed between her thighs. She grabbed the base of his dick, rubbed him on her, and then placed him right between her open lips. A gentle thrust and he was buried deep inside her. Tina bit her lip, then, growling, oh my gaud, Jason started to speed up the pace and steadily pumped her. She was able to moan, oh fuck, and oh and oh. Her legs were wrapped around him, and she was pounding deep and fast. Jason pulled out, turned her over, and crawled behind. 

He pushed into her and began to ride her in a hard doggie style. Tina had her face buried in the pillow to muffle the screams and moans. She rose and looked over at me. Damn baby, he feels good. Yes,  fuck me harder, she squealed. Wanting to get in on the action, I slid onto the bed, resting against the headboard. 

I reached under and began to massage her tits and pull on her nipples. It didn’t take her long to find my hard dick, and she started sucking. Jason gave me a big grin as she moved in rhythm between us. 

He was pulling out completely and sliding deep into her; this had her going, and she groaned and started a wave of orgasms. I tried to hold out as long as possible, but pulled out of her mouth and jacked myself all over her tits. As I got her a towel to wipe off, she fell forward. Jason paused and rubbed his dick on her butt.

Tina rolled over, grabbed his dick, and slipped off the condom. She stroked and jacked him for several minutes, then sat up to slide him between her tits. Jason squeezed them together and moaned, this is nice, as she massaged his balls. He began to breathe heavily; she squeezed her tits around him and pumped fast. He let out a growl and shot globs of cum all over her chin and chest. He fell back onto the bed, looking content.

Tina cleaned up, and then we sat and chatted a bit before he stated he should probably get going. They hugged as he left, both commenting on what a fun evening was and hoping to do it again. 

We got in touch with him a few weeks later, and now we meet up fairly regularly. Tina enjoys his company and is satisfied after they have fun. 

She always comments on how well he fucks her, like he knows just what to do and what she needs.

We were hanging out at a bar the last time we met him, and he said, Hey, I wanted to ask you something—maybe a little out of bounds, but just a thought. Would you ever be interested in meeting a friend of mine? Paul is about my age and a nice, clean-cut guy. He was raised in the South, was a gentleman and was somewhat religious. 

We met at the beach a year ago, and as I was leaving one day, I noticed a truck just like mine, the same make and model, just a different color. We started talking, and we kind of hit it off. After a few months, he asked if I would like to meet him and his girlfriend for a drink. I ended up hooking up with them, and he and I had lots of fun with her. Jason then told Tina, I really think you would find him attractive, plus he is bigger than me; I mean, he has to be around eleven inches long. I watched him make his girlfriend cum over and over. Tina looked over at me, had a little grin, and said, sure, why not? 

Having a drink can’t hurt, it’s nice to make new friends. I guess we will see how this goes!

Published 
Written by FROLICnFUN724
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments