Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demon: Taken to a whole new world

25
13 Comments 13
19.2k Views 19.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I stare at the ugly little thing that I can only imagine would be called a goblin. He stands at the door, staring at me hungrily.

"Master Wayne says to come clean you up," he says, drooling profusely.

He takes a few steps towards me and I pull the blanket up higher, covering my naked chest.

"S-stay away from me!" I stutter, afraid.

"I have to clean you up," the ugly little goblin repeats unashamedly as he drools and touches his cock through his pants.

He jumps on top of the bed and pulls the blanket off me in one hard yank. I am exposed to him, naked and horrified. He drools even more than before and reaches his hand out to caress my skin and my breasts.

"Stop!" I scream, scared, yet for some reason, turned on.

The goblin ignores my scream. He rolls my nipple between his thumb and index, causing me to moan without my wanting to.

"Master chose such a beautiful girl," he whispers to himself.

"I must fuck you before he comes back," he says louder to me, determined.

"No!" I scream as he touches my dripping pussy, "No, please!"

"Don't be afraid. You should be happy that it is only me. If it was Master's brother, he won't be so gentle. Just let me fuck you once, Master won't even have to know. You look so deliciously tasty and beautiful. Look at this," he tells me, taking his cock out of his pants to show me how hard he was.

"You're so beautiful that you made me all hard. This will... hurt," he says, an evil gleam in his eyes, "we all like to inflict pain while we fuck a beautiful girl, but don't you worry your pretty little head, you will feel good too."

"Stay away from me!" I scream, trying to push his hand away.

"Nargrin!" Wayne yells from the open door, his tone angry.

The ugly little goblin, known as Nargrin, screeches and throws himself onto the floor, bowing his head in fear.

"S-sir," he stutters.

"What in the hell are you doing?!" Wayne shouts, angrily.

"I specifically told you not to come in here! You dare go against my request?!"

"B-b-but sir!" he turns his head to stare at me hungrily, "won't you share her? She's so beautiful!" he whines.

Wayne picks Nargrin up by the neck and holds him in the air.

"Don't you fucking think about touching her, Nargrin. She belongs to me!" he says, with authority and possessiveness in his voice.

With a flick of his wrist, he throws him to the wall, just shy of the door and Nargrin scrambles away, whimpering. His eyes are full of need, pain and fear.

Wayne turns to look at me, his eyes soft.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you, love. I had matters to attend to."

He walks towards me and pulls me against him. He kisses my shoulders gently and softly as if I am a fragile object.

"Wh-where am I, Wayne? Why am I here?"

He looks me in the eye and smiles, "You're in my world now, Amy."

My eyes widen, fear runs down my spine, "No. No," I shake my head back and forth, trying to deny the fact.

"Take me back. Take me back, Wayne," I say, gasping for air as the panic fills my body.

"You belong to me. I am your Master. I must keep you with me," he says sternly.

I start to cry, terrified of being stuck here and not being able to go back.

"Please," I beg, trying again, unwilling to give up.

"You said that you would do anything I ask of you," he states. "I am telling you that you have to stay here. With me."

The realization hits me then. I gave him permission when I said that I would do anything he wants. I gave him permission when he made love to me. I begin to cry again.

Wayne holds my shoulders and stares at me lovingly, "You don't have to be afraid, love. I will protect you."

He kisses me then, and even though I want to resist, I find myself kissing him back. He pushes me onto the bed and takes his cock out, triggering me to remember how good it was. I moan softly, whimpering with need as I feel the heat rush through my body down to my pussy.

"You are mine," he reminds me, "I will do what I want with you. I will make you happy."

I nod my head, as if stuck in a trance. He leans in and kisses me again. My body responds to him immediately. I kiss him back and he thrusts his thick cock into me, making me cry out in pleasure mixed with pain.

"You're as tight as ever," he says huskily.

His hard thrusts makes me cry out each time, but he doesn't slow down. He continues to fuck me until I am feeling good and begging him for more. My moans are loud; my hips dances with his, meeting every thrust he delivers.

Wayne flips me over onto my stomach and lifts my hips up then begins to lick my pussy, making me moan louder with pleasure. He licks up toward my ass hole and he uses his spit as lubricant before fingering my virgin hole. I groan and try to pull away from the foreign feeling, but he holds my hips in place and continues to thrust two fingers into me, getting me ready for his thick cock.

"Get ready for the fuck of your life, my darling Amy," he says, removing his fingers and replacing it with his cock head.

He starts to push and I try to scramble away, the pain being too much to bear, "Wayne, it hurts!" I scream, as he pushes more of his thick length into me.

"It'll be over soon, love," he says, calmly, "you'll feel good soon. I promise,” he almost growls with pleasure as my sphincter muscle squeezes him.

He pulls out and thrusts his whole length into me. I scream out and he begins to pound my ass hole relentlessly. He groans and curses profanities about how fucking tight I am and how my fucking ass is squeezing him so much.

I scream and moan, feeling like my body is literally being split in half but also feeling the slight pleasure from being so full.

Wayne pulls me up so that I am still on my knees and leaning against his chest as he continues to fuck my ass hole.

LuluSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuluSmith

He pounds into me, not slowing down. He squeezes my breasts hard and fucks me harder.

His mouth comes down on my neck and sinks his teeth into me. I scream out as the same indescribable pleasure from before, rushes from my neck through my entire body, throwing my senses into a frenzy again. His thrusts becomes urgent and harder as he finally shoots his seeds into me.

Wayne licks my neck, healing what he had caused, stopping the blood from trickling out. He sets my weak and limp body down on the bed and lays beside me as he holds me against his chest.

"Wh-why am I so tired? Why would you hurt me again?" I whimper, confused.

"It is imperative that I do it every time we are intimate," he says, "it is the only way you'll turn into one of us. When it starts to feel better and when you stop feeling tired after it, it will only mean that you have become one of us."

***

"I have business to attend, Amy. I have to go," Wayne tells me as he kisses my lips.

"Don't be afraid. No one will hurt you."
I nod my head even though I am still afraid. I watch him walk out of the room, leaving me alone.

I have been here for so what seems like a month, but Wayne tells me that it has only been three days in his world. I found out that Wayne is actually the prince, turning king. He always has things to do and things to attend. I am often left alone, and it makes me miss Earth, wherever it is now.

I sigh and take my shower, putting on the clothes that Wayne had laid out for me.

I look out the window and look at the dark sky that never seems to change no matter how long I stare. I sigh, sad that I can no longer enjoy the sun and regretting that I took it for granted when I still had it.

"Why so sad, beautiful Amy?" a voice speaks out from behind me.

I gasp and turn around to face who ever is in the room with me. Wayne's brother, Kirk smiles sardonically as he looks at me from head to toe. He walks around me, staring at me as if I am an item he is about to buy.

"Well, I can say one thing that compliments my brother," he says with a hint of disgust as he smirks, "he sure does know how to pick the beautiful ones."

I close my eyes, inhaling the air to calm my fear, but it turns out to be a bad mistake. When I open my eyes, Kirk is behind me. He presses his face against my hair and inhales deeply.

"God, you smell delicious. I didn't believe Nargrin when he told me about you, but I certainly do now. It seems that little punk doesn’t lie all the time," he says, chuckling darkly.

Kirk touches my hair, pushing it away to expose my neck to him.

"Has my brother already sucked your blood?" Kirk asks me, inhaling my scent again.

"Mmm. Yes he has. I can smell him on you," he says, his voice on edge.

"Has he told you about me?" he asks, resting his lips against my neck.

I don't answer him, but my quietness doesn't faze him. He continues on as if I had asked him to tell me.

"Me and Wayne are enemies. Everything he has is supposed to be mine, but he stole it from me. So I steal his most precious things in order to get my revenge. And I am guessing, sweet Amy, that you are his most prized possession."

Kirk licks my neck and makes me shiver with disgust and need.

"I want to you, sweet Amy. And when I want something, I always get it because I fight hard for the things I want," he whispers into my ears.

"I guarantee you, delicious Amy, that I will fight for you, and I will win. I'll get you soon. And when I have you, I will fuck you harder than my brother fucks you. I will make you feel better than he does and you will moan louder with me than when you did with him."

He grabs my breasts roughly and pulls me against his chest.

"I can't wait to fuck you. But for now, I'll settle with this." He pulls my dress up and thrusts his fingers into me roughly.

I cry out, my knees buckling under me, letting him carry my weight.

"Look how wet you are, Amy. You want me too, don't you?" he says, cockily.

He brings his hand to his mouth and he sucks on his fingers and groan hungrily.

"You taste amazing. No wonder my brother chose you."

He thrusts his fingers back into me and begins to finger fuck me again. I moan loudly, consumed with pleasure.

His thumb rubs my clitoris while he continuously fuck me with his fingers. He kisses my neck and inhales my scent as if his life depended on it.

"God, if only my brother can be here to see this. He would be so angry," he says, chuckling with delight.

“Ha. To see you moaning uncontrollably with just my fingers fucking you, I wonder how much more you will moan and scream when I do fuck you with my cock.”

"Yes, yes," he whispers, urgently, "cum for me, Amy. Cum," he coaxes me as my body shakes against his.

My body obeys his command and I cum hard onto his fingers. He lets me fall to the ground, my head spins from the pleasure as I gasp, trying to calm my breathing. Kirk stares at me hungrily and brings his cum stained fingers to his mouth and sucks on it.

"I definitely have to have you now,” he says, determination in his voice as he leans down to brush my hair out of my face.

“I will come back for you, Amy, and when I do, Wayne won’t be able to stop me.”

He disappears just as quick as he appeared, and my eyes close with exhaustion. I fall asleep on the ground and dream of a world I once knew.

Published 
Written by sillyjenny
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments