Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Stairway To Everlasting Nirvana

"Timmy’s life is about to change forever and he has no control over it."

23
12 Comments 12
1.1k Views 1.1k
853 words 853 words

Timmy, who is eighteen, went trick or treating with his longtime friends on Halloween night before attending the town's bonfire festival. Due to the large crowd that had gathered, he was separated from them during the festival. He heard a sultry female voice calling out to him. Looking around, he realized it wasn't anyone near him. While returning his attention to the festivities, the voice called his name again.

He made an effort to call for help and even asked those nearby for help. Timmy's efforts were fruitless, and there was no indication that anyone could hear or see him. Panic gripped him as he struggled to resist the mysterious voice that called out to him. No matter how hard he tried, it wouldn't matter. He found himself walking in the direction of the old dilapidated house on the Pine Needle Hill just outside of town.

He soon found himself standing in the grand foyer. The thick and massive ornate door closed with a resounding thud. His core was shaken by the sound of the door closing. A sudden chill in the air caused him to break out in goosebumps.

 Once again, the sultry voice beckoned him. “Timmy, I need you to come warm me up. I'm feeling cold.”

Timmy's conscious efforts to resist didn't stop him from moving towards the wooden staircase. He was taken by surprise when he saw a woman lying naked on the stairs. Her breasts were perfectly formed and her arms were crossed beneath them. Her flawless all-over tan was highlighted by her nipples standing proudly against the light-colored areola. The woman's long raven black hair was draped above her head on the step.

When he saw her shaved pussy, he let out a loud gasp. For the first time, seeing a real naked woman had an immediate impact. His eight-inch cock stiffened. Thinking to himself, this is so much better than the babes you see on the internet or Dad's Playboys.

As he was drawn closer and closer, Timmy's clothes were being torn off his well-toned body. The beauty in front of him was absorbed by his brilliant blue eyes as he stood at the bottom of the stairs.

“W-who are you, and why am I here?” Timmy inquired as he inadvertently began gently stroking his cock.

“Everything will be fine, young man. First and foremost, you must warm me up because I am extremely cold.”

She extended her hand and pointed to her pussy. Timmy was unable to control his actions as he knelt between her shapely, splayed legs. As Timmy knelt between her shapely, splayed legs, he was unable to control his actions. What followed left him unsure if she was in control of his actions or not. With a parting of his lips, he suckled both of the swollen lips guarding the woman’s flower.

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

Her faint moans became louder and louder as he licked, sucked, and tongue fucked her pussy. Timmy felt her body quiver and went in search of her sweet spot. Each time he flicked his tongue, she started to tremble. As she neared the point of no return, he stroked his nose against her clit. She grasped two handfuls of his hair that was sun-bleached and pressed his face against her pussy.

“Oh, Timmy, I'm cumming!” she cried out, as her slim thighs pressed against his head.

Her body convulsed repeatedly as he pressed his lips against her clit. After her mind-boggling climax subsided, she quickly let go of his hair. His cock was drawn towards her pussy before he could say anything. He was unable to comprehend the reason why he couldn't control his actions.

As the glans pushed into her pussy, she told him her name was 'Neferata.'

His cock involuntarily pushed deeper into her, he said, “You're a vampire, what do you want from me?”

Now he was balls deep, and she wrapped those shapely legs of hers around his toned waist.

“So you’ve heard of me, yet you don’t know what I’m after.”

“Yes, by name only,” he replied while fucking her.

“Well, here’s what I’m after,” she replied as she tightened her legs so he could not move.

Timmy felt her pussy milk his cock until his swollen balls emptied themselves into her womb.

His softened cock slipped out of her pussy. Neferata said, “To answer your second question, I have already received what I had hoped for from you, and now you are in my possession forever.”

Before revealing her two fangs and sinking them into the tender flesh of his neck, she kissed Timmy with passion. Forever, he was now under her control.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

**

Copyright ©2023 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments