Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Diamond Flower

"A 1920s era private eye is approached by a desperate girl to secretly locate her lost jewelry, or so he is told."

23
14 Comments 14
2.0k Views 2.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Competition Entry: Le Noir Erotique

I'm a private investigator named Floyd. Fighting in the great war taught me to never back down from a fight. I was a cop years ago and I still have friends in the police department. I've struggled over the years to pay the rent and keep my business afloat, but that's probably because I was always a straight arrow. I never broke any rules to solve my cases. But my most recent case changed all that.

I was sitting in my office, getting ready to call it a day. My secretary walked in and told me a girl was here and wanted to see me at once. Needing all the business I could get, I said "send her in at once darling!"

In walked a blonde doll, in her early 30s, I'd guess. She had a nice figure and a scared look on her face. I told her to sit down and offered her some coffee.

"No thank you, sir," she said. "My name is Tori and I'm in a lot of trouble."

"Well, how can I help you?" I asked in response.

"Mr. Floyd, I've misplaced a very expensive piece of jewelry and I need it back. It's a diamond necklace, worth 5,000 dollars," she answered.

"Holy Toledo, 5,000 dollars is quite a chunk of change!" I responded. "Well, what's so special about this necklace? I mean surely you have insurance, why not just put in a claim and call it a day?"

"You don't understand, Mr. Floyd," she said. "It was a gift from my husband. He can never find out it's missing, or I'll be finished. I need somebody who can help me and won't attract any attention or ask too many questions."

"I understand. Well, let's start from square one; who is your husband, and when and where did the necklace go missing?" I asked.

"My husband is Warren DeLuca, of the DeLuca Crime Family," she said. "He's a very powerful and busy man. He doesn't always have time to spend with me, so I find myself doing bad things I shouldn't, out of desperation. He can never find out about them. Three nights ago I went out to a speakeasy and wound up having some fun with another woman. You know what I mean, fun. You see, I'm not as innocent as I look. She was a dancer there, and we wound up hooking up in a secret room in the back. When we were finished, I was getting dressed and it was gone."

I paused in shock. "I see. Well, miss Tori, I think I can help you. But you have to understand my financial compensation. My going rate is 50$ a day plus expenses," I said.

"Well, Mr. Floyd, I don't have any money. And I can't ask my husband for any without attracting suspicion. But surely we could work something else out? I'm sure there's some other way I could pay you. I mean it's been a long day for me, and I'm so stressed out about this whole mess. I really need to unwind. And you're quite handsome if I may say so," she said in a seductive tone.

I'm a tall man, with brown slicked-back and parted hair. I'm clean-shaven with brown eyes.

Catching her drift, I responded "Oh miss Tori, I think you got the wrong impression of me, I..."

But before I could finish, she had started unbuttoning her shirt. Now my natural instinct as a straight arrow was to resist her temptation, especially now that I knew who her husband was. But I had never had such an attractive client before, and I knew this was going to be an off the books kind of case anyway. So I let my dirty thoughts win inside my head. I used the intercom on my desk to tell my secretary that she could go, and I would lock up the office for the night.

The next thing I knew we were kissing. It was intoxicating. She had finished unbuttoning her shirt and her bra was exposed. She reached around her back and unfastened it, exposing her C-cup breasts. They looked amazing. I started sucking on her nipples until they were as hard as the diamonds I imagined were on her missing necklace. I turned her around and smacked her ass. I pulled her skirt down to find she wasn't even wearing any panties. I spanked her again, then turned her around and tasted her snatch. "Oh Mr. Floyd," she moaned as I went down on her. She tasted incredible. I worked my fingers in and out of her as I sucked on her clit until she started having a messy wet orgasm. She pulled me in for a long kiss and our tongues dueled. This wild dame had no problem whatsoever tasting herself, that's for sure. I felt her reach down and grab the bulge in my pants. Next thing I knew my pants were around my ankles and she was sucking me off. I'd never had a better blow job. I started to shake as I finally finished all in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop. I felt as high as a kite. Then she bent over my desk and told me she wanted more. I stood up and put my dick in her soaked pussy. I went in and out as fast as I could. I wouldn't have lasted more than 5 seconds except for the fact that I had just finished in her mouth.

I could feel her start to shake as she yelled "Pull out babe!"

She squirted everywhere. This sent me over the edge and I busted all over her ass.

I could barely catch my breath. She had a naughty little grin on her beautiful face as she asked me if we had a deal.

I told her "Here's the deal precious: if I get your necklace back, then I own you for a month. Every day for 31 days your coochie is mine. What I say goes. You get me doll face?"

"Sounds good to me Mr. Floyd," replied Tori as she smiled and started to get dressed.

I asked her what club she was at, where it was located, and who she was with. She told me it was the Mermaid Club on 9th street and the name of the dancer was Ava. I'd start my investigation there.

I got to work right away. That night I went over to the Mermaid Club to check it out. I took off my overcoat and hat and gave them to the check girl. I walked in and saw there was a giant pool in the middle of the room with beautiful women swimming dressed like mermaids. Behind the pool was a stage with a group of scantily clad dancers performing in front of a band. Their outfits looked to be skin-tight.

I went over to the bar and asked the dame if she knew a dancer named Ava. She pointed to a cute brunette in the front row on the far left. When the song ended and everyone was finished applauding, I went over and introduced myself to her.

"Can I get you a drink, miss Ava?" I asked her.

"I guess so," she answered with a smile.

It was then I realized her outfit wasn't real, it was nothing but body paint. She was completely naked walking around the club. I was suddenly very aroused but remembered I had to focus on the case. We got our drinks, sat down at a table, and started talking. I told her about Tori coming to see me and why. I said I was there to find out what she knew.

"Oh we can't talk here Mr. Floyd," she said. "It's not safe, they could be watching us or listening."

"Who's this mysterious they?" I asked puzzled.

"Come with me. We'll be much safer in my dressing room," she said.

She took my hand and guided me backstage through a secret door. Her dressing room had all the typical things you'd expect to see. It also had a sofa.

"You see Mr. Floyd, I was paid to seduce Tori. She's a beautiful girl, so I figured I why not?" Said Ava.

"Who paid you?" I asked.

"I don't know who it was," cried Ava. "I received an anonymous note saying I would get 100 dollars the next day, if I did it, placed on my dressing room desk while I was performing. I had no idea her necklace was missing until you told me tonight."

She showed me the crisp 100-dollar bill.

"Where were her clothes while you were hooking up?" I asked.

She pointed to a chair beside the door of the dressing room.

"She undressed over there, and we were going at it on the couch over here. Anybody could've cracked the door and stolen it, the noises of the club were so loud and we were so into it that neither of us would've noticed," said Ava.

"Well now, I wish I could've been a fly on the wall to see that," I joked.

"Oh my you're sweet," laughed Ava.

We were making eye contact, then we were kissing the next thing I knew. It just happened. We found ourselves lying down on the same couch she had hooked up with Tori on. She unbuttoned my shirt as we locked lips. I rolled her over and decided I was done being the good private eye. I smacked her body painted ass and started eating her out from behind.

"Oh my god, Mr. Floyd! Nobody's ever eaten my ass before, " she cried out in pleasure.

I took out my cock and decided that I couldn't risk getting her pregnant or anything. I knew what I had to do; I spread her ass cheeks and slowly inserted it in her ass. She squirmed but didn't resist. I went in and out slowly at first, but gradually sped up. She was so unbelievably tight. She was moaning and begging me to go harder, so I did what I was told. I was being so rough with her that her body paint started to rub off anywhere I touched her. I grabbed her boobs and pinched off the paint exposing her nipples. Finally I couldn't hold it anymore and I exploded all inside her ass.

I grunted in pleasure, but I wasn't done yet. I started sucking on her now-exposed nipples. Then I stuck my still-hard penis in between those giant mountains on her chest. I fucked her breasts until the paint had totally rubbed off on the insides of them, and then I busted again all over her pretty little face.

Spent, I said "I think I have all the information I need to know. If you think of anything else, here's my number."

I handed her a card. She looked at me all covered in my jizz.

"Oh my god my costume is ruined," she said as her brain returned to reality.

As I left the dressing room, I started to walk back into the main area of the club. I had hit a dead end. Ava hadn't even known the necklace was stolen, at least so she claimed, and hadn't been any help. I had no reason to doubt her story. But then as I walked, everything went black. The last thing I remember was feeling a huge wack on the back of my head. I was overpowered before I even knew there was a struggle and fell down like a tree.

I realized I was tied to a chair as I started to wake up. At first, I could see nothing but a blur, but my eyesight slowly started to come back into focus. I looked across the room and saw a beautiful redheaded woman wearing a tight sparkling black gown dress that went to the floor. It was held up only by some thin shoulder straps. I looked over and saw a huge thug-looking bodyguard standing near her.

"Thank you, Ivan," said the woman to the bodyguard. "Leave us now, I'll send for you later."

The man left the room and shut the door.

"Well hello there handsome," said the woman. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Michelle."

"Where am I, Michelle? And what do you want with me?" I asked in anger.

"You're in my penthouse above the Mermaid Club," Michelle answered calmly. "You see Mr. Floyd, we need to talk. I know you're looking for my necklace."

"Your necklace?" I questioned.

"Yes, my necklace. You see Mr. Floyd, I'm afraid there's a lot more to this story than you've been informed about. Your reward would be 10,000 dollars if you were able to retrieve it for me," she stated.

"10,000 dollars for a 5,000-dollar necklace?" I asked. "That doesn't make any sense at all."

"Oh you see, it's called the Diamond Flower and it's actually worth 100,000$. I'm offering you a finders fee of 10 percent," she clarified.

"Keep talking," I said calmly.

"You see Mr. Floyd, Tori lied to you. She is not married to Warren DeLuca, but rather she used to work in one of his other clubs as a dancer. She stole the necklace. You might have been tempted to keep it for yourself if she had been honest with you. And you might have rejected her case if you thought she was up to illegal activities," explained Michelle.

"But how are you connected to all this?" I asked confused.

"Mr. DeLuca is my father, I run this club for him. He gifted me the necklace. Tori found out about the necklace and how valuable it is by seducing my father, the filthy tramp. She was his mistress until recently when she disappeared with it," said Michelle in an angry tone.

"Why didn't you just ask to meet me, why bring me here by force?" I asked.

"Bringing you by force shows my true power. It makes you less tempted to skip town with my property," reasoned Michelle with a seductive-looking smile.

"I see. So you hired Ava to seduce Tori?" I asked.

"No, I didn't, that's just the problem. There's a third person after the necklace, and I don't know who they are. And that's why I wanted to meet you. I need your help," said Michelle. "But before we get into all that any further, I know how much you pleased Ava earlier and I have to say I'm jealous."

"How do you know about that?" I asked

She didn't say anything and instead just sat on my lap. Her legs were on my right side. I was getting hard from feeling her body against mine. She started kissing me. I was in no physical position to stop her since I was still tied up, not that I would want to stop her anyway.

"You know I haven't even brushed my teeth or showered since my time with Ava," I said.

"I know that," said Michelle as she continued to kiss me passionately.

"So you're tasting her ass on my mouth right now," I politely pointed out.

"Mmmhmmm," said Michelle as she was not at all affected by this.

We kept kissing until she stopped and stood up from my lap.

"You like my dress?" Asked Michelle doing a twirl. "It's a 500-dollar dress from Paris. I want you to take off of me as if you want it off," she said sensually.

She reached behind me and untied my hand restraints. I stood up and pulled her in for another long kiss. I saw how her dress was only held up by thin shoulder straps. I really did want it off of her, so I tore them one at a time. I reached behind her near the zipper and pulled apart instead of down. The fabric split ruining the dress.

Down the dress fell and to my delight, she wasn't wearing any underwear. She was skinny but had a beautiful body. I immediately got to work pleasuring her. I started eating her out, fingering her, and licking her clit. I stuck a finger into her ass, and she made no effort to stop me.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass just like you did to Ava," said Michelle.

So I turned her around and bent her over. I smacked her ass hard until it turned red. I got down on my knees and started eating her asshole. I tongue fucked her ass as I fingered her pussy. Then I went in once her asshole was wet and ready for my cock. Michelle was so loud I wondered if Ivan the bodyguard could hear her. I did her hard until I finally busted all inside her ass. We both collapsed exhausted. She had her mouth wrapped around my cock cleaning it off before I could do anything else.

"I'll find your necklace Michelle," I said. "Remember, 10 percent is mine."

Now I was in a conundrum. I knew I had to choose between owning Tori for a month or earning 10,000$. I also didn't know who to believe at this point. Michelle's story didn't entirely add up; for one thing, Michelle was a redhead and didn't appear at all to be Italian. For another, I've never heard of a mob boss who would put his own daughter in charge of a nightclub, I mean what if it got raided or something? And finally, what would ever make Tori go back to the Mermaid club in the first place if she had stolen 100,000 dollars from its owner's daughter?

I was stumped and unsure of my next move. I had no idea who this mysterious third person hunting the necklace could be, but I was pretty sure Tori was not saying all that she knew. I'd have to try to get more information out of her. But it was around 3 am at this point, and I was completely exhausted from fucking three different women in the same night. I left the club and headed home to get some sleep.

As I walked I saw the newspaper delivery truck doing its route. I saw a stack of newspapers on the sidewalk and I caught a glimpse of the front page. It read "Gang Wars Escalate, Lead Chinese Gang Boss Hoosoo and Wife Poisoned."

I discovered the door was unlocked upon arriving at my apartment. I could swear I locked it when I left. I went inside slowly and heard a noise coming from my bedroom. It was pitch black. So I walked slowly towards the wall, searched for the light switch, and threw it on. On my bed was Tori waiting for me.

She was wearing no clothes whatsoever, just lying there with her legs spread. She was ready to be fucked, I could see how wet she was down in her exposed slit.

"Oh Mr. Floyd," she said in a soothing voice. "I've been waiting for you, hope you don't mind that I let myself in. I just wanted to find out how the investigation is going and if you found out anything new?"

"Oh Miss Tori," I said calmly. "You caught me off guard. I'd search you for weapons, but I don't know where you'd hide them."

She laughed.

"I went to the Mermaid Club and talked to Ava, but she had nothing to report that could help locate your necklace. But I did learn some other information which could help," I explained.

"Oh, good. But let's discuss that later, I really need your help with something else right this second," said Tori.

Knowing exactly what she meant, I got to work going down on her. I licked her clit in circles and fingered her wet snatch. I alternated between licking and sucking her clit, varied my speed and pressure, all while I fingered her and found her g-spot. Next thing I knew she was orgasming and making a wet mess on my bed. But I didn't care, she can squirt all she wants.

Poulinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Poulinn

"This is going to be an amazing month once you find the necklace," said Tori.

I got in bed with her and tried to fall asleep. I didn't want to bring up Michelle because I wasn't sure if I could even trust Tori at this point.

The next morning I could hear Tori using my phone, talking quietly to somebody. It sounded as if they were making plans to meet. I pretended to be asleep.

"Keep me updated. I'll see you later handsome," said Tori as she walked in and kissed me while I still lay in bed.

I got up and went over to the phone as soon as she had left the apartment. I always kept a notepad by the phone and I had a feeling Tori had used it. I took a lead pencil and shaded the next sheet. I could read the imprint; it said 123 Vanessa Street, Apartment 2B.

I got dressed and decided to go to the address. I arrived about 30 minutes later and I knocked on the door.

"Just a minute," declared a female voice.

The door opened and a beautiful brunette wearing a robe answered the door.

"Hello there, ma'am. My name is Floyd. I'm a private detective. May I come in?" I asked.

"What's this about?" Asked the woman.

"The Diamond Flower," I said bluntly.

She stood silently.

"Come in," said the woman.

"Well, let's start from the beginning, what's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Lisa," said the woman. What's the Diamond Flower to you?" She asked.

"You first," I demanded. "Start talking. I want the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. You broads keep lying to me."

"Very well Mr. Floyd," she said. "I used to work as a dancer at the Hoosoo Club down near China Town. I met a fellow dancer there named Tori and we became friends. She said she knew of a way for each of us to make 50,000$. I told her I was interested, so she said that all I had to do was keep Mr. Hoosoo distracted for 20 minutes and I'd get my share."

"Now where had I heard that name Hoosoo before?" I thought to myself.

"I see," I said. "Well I ran into a woman last night named Michelle, do you know her?"

"Michelle?" Questioned Lisa. "I know the name but I've never met her."

"Oh so you do know of her," I said. "Well, who is she?" I questioned.

"I learned of her through Tori. They used to work together as dancers. But Michelle was involved with an Irish crime figure named Johnny O'Mara. They were married before Johnny was killed 3 months ago," explained Lisa.

"I see, so Michelle is just a dancer then. But what does she have to do with the necklace?" I asked.

"Michelle is the one who told Tori about it in the first place. It belongs to Mr. Hoosoo's wife," said Lisa. "You see I never got my half of the money. Tori claimed she had failed to get the necklace, but I knew that this wasn't true because I stumbled onto it in her apartment. But she doesn't know that I know that she was holding out on me."

"So then you were the one who paid Ava to seduce Tori at the club the other night?" I asked.

"Yes, I asked her to meet me there. While they were hooking up I took it back for myself," said Lisa.

"But I need your help, Mr. Floyd," said Lisa. "I stashed the necklace in a locker at the train station. But I can't retrieve it myself, it's too risky. I was only able to transport it there while I knew Tori was occupied with Ava. But now I think that Tori has been shadowing me closely, and I have to keep up the charade that I believe her in saying she doesn't know what happened to it. We're supposed to see each other later today."

"I understand. What would my compensation be?" I asked. "You see, Michelle offered me 10,000$ for its return, and Tori offered herself for the next month. She's a very attractive woman."

"What if I offered 15,000 dollars, and me for the next 2 months?" Asked Lisa.

Now, this was a proposition that was too good to turn down. Lisa was quite a doll herself; D cups, long legs, long brown hair, and beautiful eyes. She even had nice feet, not that I ever really had a foot fetish.

"I think we could make that work," I responded. "But what locker is it?"

Just as I said this Lisa started untying her robe and it fell to the ground. She was wearing very revealing lace lingerie. I pulled her in for a kiss. We made out passionately. I reached behind her and undid her bra. It fell to the floor and I buried my face into her breasts. I was almost suffocating myself, but I loved it. She pulled her panties down as I devoured her breasts. She told me to sit down and she undid my pants. She started gagging on my cock; it felt amazing, no doubt she was quite an artist. Then, out of the blue, she stopped and started using her feet to stroke my cock. I've never had this before but it was a revolutionary experience. After a few minutes of this, I told her to turn around and bend over. I ran my tongue up her wet slit from behind, then stood up and inserted my dick. I needed some coochie, fuck getting her pregnant. I fucked her hard as she screamed with pleasure. Finally, I came, making no effort to pull out.

"It's in locker 3C," she said with a smile. "Here's the key."

She reached into a drawer, grabbed it, and handed it to me.

"I'll get the necklace for you, Lisa. We have a deal for 15 percent and you for 2 months. I can't wait," I said.

I had gotten dressed and started to exit the apartment, leaving beautiful Lisa with a nasty cream pie.

Now things were starting to take shape. I at least knew where the necklace originated. And it was clear that Tori was trying to con Lisa, while not knowing Lisa was playing her right back. Michelle didn't seem to know anything about Lisa, while Lisa knew of Michelle. But I still didn't know what Michelle's game was; she had lied about being DeLuca's daughter, and Tori being his mistress. I also didn't know what she had to do with the Mermaid Club, or how she found out about the necklace in the first place.

I decided I had to go back to see Michelle again. I kept being bothered by the name Hoosoo, and where I'd heard it before. I thought about it for the entire trip from Lisa's apartment back to the club.

I got to the Mermaid Club and went to the bar. I asked the doll if I could see Michelle.

"I'm sorry sir, but there's nobody who works here by that name," said the bartender.

I was confused, so I decided to order a drink. I sat and sipped my gin and tonic and thought about everything. But then I heard gunshots break out from a distance. People screamed and the club turned into a madhouse as everyone fled. I saw four Asian men run from backstage and out the front door. They were clearly gang members yielding Tommy guns. I ducked in cover and suddenly remembered where I'd seen Hoosoo's name. I saw it in the newspaper headline.

I had made it back to my office and was listening to the news broadcast on my radio. DeLuca was dead, murdered at his own club by Hoosoo's gang. I had no idea about the whereabouts of Michelle but knew I needed to find out more about her. My only lead was what I had learned about her from Lisa. So I got on my intercom and told my secretary to find out everything she could about Johnny O'Mara's murder.

I decided I needed to go and get the Diamond Flower. I went over to the train station and eventually found the locker. Inside was a small black jewelry case. I grabbed it, put it into my briefcase, and handcuffed the case to my wrist.

I found a payphone in the station and gave my secretary a call to find out what she'd learned. She told me she learned from my old police connections that O'Mara's murder was the result of a dispute with his rival DeLuca over distributing narcotics imported from Hong Kong. It all fit, I knew what was going on now. I left the station for my apartment and headed through an alley as a shortcut. But I tripped and nearly fell over something large as I ran. I looked down to find Ivan, Michelle's bodyguard, dead as Julius Caesar. I was stunned and confused, but I knew I couldn't get mixed up in it. I fled the scene and kept going.

I got home and found that Tori, Michelle, and Lisa were all there waiting for me. They were all fully clothed, to my disappointment.

"I've been expecting you all," I said. I was attempting to appear cool and confident. "I knew everyone would wind up together, eventually."

"I was waiting for you, and these two bitches showed up and what could I do? Scream and make a scene?" Said Lisa.

"Oh, I'm a bitch?!" Yelled Tori.

"That's enough," I said calmly and collectively. "It works out because I have the necklace, and I don't think any of you would ever settle for letting any of the others get away with having it all for themselves. But before we get to that, let me make sure I got all the facts straight. How about we all sit down?"

Everybody followed me into the living room, and we all took our seats.

I started my summary. "Michelle was in love with Johnny O'Mara and he was killed by his rival Mr. DeLuca. You see Mr. Hoosoo granted Mr. O'Mara the right to sell his opium, imported from Hong Kong by his gang because O'Mara gifted the Diamond Flower to Hoosoo to give to his wife. That's how Michelle knew about it in the first place. But DeLuca couldn't have his competitor O'Mara outsell him. So he had O'Mara whacked and Michelle wanted to avenge her lover. But how? She couldn't just walk into DeLuca's place and shoot him herself. So she recruited you, Tori, and told you about the necklace and promised you a share of its value if you killed Mr. Hoosoo for her. You worked for him at his club and he trusted you. But you needed Lisa's help because Mr. Hoosoo was a very suspicious man. So without telling Michelle, you got Lisa to agree to distract Hoosoo for you while you poisoned his dinner."

"Keep going," said Tori.

"Once they were dead, Tori grabbed the necklace and got away without being seen. But she had other ideas about sharing it. But what could she do? She couldn't just skip town without admitting her guilt, as Lisa or Michelle would surely go to the police and pin the blame on Tori for the deaths of Mr. Hoosoo and his wife. So Tori lied and pretended to not have the necklace. She thought she was playing you both, Lisa and Michelle, and kept up the charade that she was still attempting to locate it. But not known by Tori, Lisa discovered that Tori had the necklace after all and asked her to meet Tori at the Mermaid Club after bribing Ava to seduce Tori. Lisa stole the necklace and managed to stash it in the train station locker," I said.

"Exactly right," said Lisa.

"But Michelle's master plan was really to get revenge on DeLuca, and she got it earlier today when Mr. Hoosoo's men blamed DeLuca instead of Tori for their boss's death. They raided his club, seeking revenge, and shot him dead. Michelle didn't have to lift a finger. Once this was done, Michelle figured she could track down Tori and get the necklace back for herself. But she didn't know that Tori had hired me to locate the necklace for her until I went to the Mermaid Club myself and was talking to Ava. Michelle must have overheard us. So Michelle seduced me, lied about herself and Tori, and attempted to outbid Tori for the necklace's return to her. It was her only chance," I continued.

"Brilliant Holmes," said Michelle.

"But there are a few things that I still don't understand," I said. "The first is how did Michelle have access to the penthouse at the Mermaid Club. The second is why one earth would Tori wear the necklace to the Mermaid club in the first place if she was pretending to not have it."

"Oh there's a perfect explanation for the first question," said Michelle. "I seduced Ivan. See he was with DeLuca's crew and I got him to pretend to be my bodyguard. He gave me access to everything I needed in the Mermaid Club once I promised him a share of the necklace."

"You fucked Ivan?!" Exclaimed Tori. "That bastard, he said he loved me."

"Well that explains the second question," I said. "Ivan was actually the one who asked to meet Tori at the Mermaid Club, isn't that right Lisa?"

"Yes that's true," said Lisa. "I knew he was involved with Tori and found out he was working for Michelle through her. I offered him a higher share than Michelle did if he helped me. It was the only way I could get her to bring the necklace to the club, she was wearing it for him."

"But how did he get involved with Tori?" I asked.

"I sent him round her way. I knew I'd need help getting the necklace back from her once she stole it from Hoosoo," said Michelle. "It was easy for him to seduce her; I knew she'd get down on her knees for him, she's such a slut she'll do anybody."

"You bitch!" Yelled Tori.

"Easy ladies," I said, trying to calm the situation. "It doesn't matter anymore, he's dead. I just found him in an alley on my way back here from the train station, where Lisa stashed the necklace."

"He had it coming," said Lisa angrily. "I knew he wanted it all for himself, I could tell. Right before you came to my apartment, Mr. Floyd, I had gone to retrieve the necklace. But I noticed he was following me, probably to see where I had stashed it. So I went into the alley knowing he'd follow me and I took care of him. I knew from that point it wasn't safe to visit the locker myself, as anybody could've been watching me. So I tried to outbid Michelle for your help, Mr. Floyd."

"My my my, you ladies are bad," I said. "So there we have it, everything explained. But now there's the question of the necklace and what to do with it. I think we all know that nobody here is going to rest until they get their share of it. Am I right?"

All three of the ladies nodded in agreement.

"Great," I said. "So we simply split it 4 ways, and..."

"4 ways?!" Said Michelle. "You're share was supposed to be 10 percent!"

"Listen doll," I said. "I've already had your ass, now I'm taking cash. Cash, no more ass. And remember, I have friends at the police department. I could turn all of you in for murder and you'll all get the chair at Sing Sing."

She fell silent.

"Now let's take a look at this beauty, shall we?" I said as I unlocked the briefcase which was still handcuffed to my wrist.

I removed the black jewelry case and placed it on the table in front of everyone. Now it was time for the moment of truth. I opened the jewelry case and finally saw the shiny necklace. It was quite a beauty, I must say.

"There it is," I said. "But we have one last thing to do. We need to know for sure that it's authentic."

I went into the other room and started to fill up a bucket of water. I brought it back in.

"What the hell are you doing?" Asked Tori impatiently.

"You see Tori, an old trick I learned a long time ago as a police officer was that real diamonds will always sink in water due to their density. Fake diamonds, on the other hand, will always float. This is the only way to know if we have the real deal here or not," I explained.

I held the necklace above the water and I let it go with three sets of eyes watching.

The necklace floated. The room was so silent you could hear a pin drop.

"Alright, Lisa, where is the real thing?" Yelled Michelle. "You obviously pulled a swap on us!"

"No, I didn't! That's the one I took from Tori at the Mermaid Club," yelled Lisa. "What about Tori? She could've swapped it after she stole it from Hoosoo!"

"No way! What about Michelle? She could've swapped it with a fake one at the Mermaid Club while I was with Ava before Lisa did!" Yelled Tori.

As they continued to argue and accuse each other, Tori slapped Michelle across the face and ripped her shirt open ruining her buttons.

"Ugh! You bitch!" Yelled Michelle as she grabbed Tori's skirt and ripped it up the side, starting at the slit at her knee. Her skirt fell off exposing her lace panties.

Lisa grabbed Michelle by her exposed bra and snapped her shoulder strap. Then she yanked until it came completely off, leaving Michelle topless. Tori grabbed Lisa and pushed her over exposing her ass. She raised Lisa's skirt exposing her nylon-covered ass and tore the nylon open. There were no panties underneath.

"You filthy slut!" Yelled Lisa.

She responded by ripping Tori's shirt open the same way that Tori had to Michelle.

I stood and watched as these three beautiful women fought each other. I tried to join in the action, only to be cock blocked by Tori.

"No way! No prize means no pussy for Mr. Floyd," she said angrily.

"Yea Mr. Floyd, you sit right there. Watching is all you're going to get," said Michelle.

Lisa nodded in agreement and proceeded to make out with Tori.

The lesbian orgy continued for about an hour. They each ate each other out until they all had orgasmed. It was amazing to watch in the comfort of my own living room. But alas, I couldn't participate.

This case had started out as one of missing diamonds. It evolved into a case of lust and mystery, and eventually murder. But for me, it ended with a bad case of blue balls.

Published 
Written by Toriblonde
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments