Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started With A Text

"A text message leads to a hot fucking."

24
16 Comments 16
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words
“I am eyeball fucking you from across the bar”

That’s what the text said. I was sitting in a bar on a Friday night with a girlfriend and her friends. A married couple. I looked at the text again and then I scanned the room. No one seemed to be staring or leering at me. I should have been scared, but instead I was intrigued.

I didn’t recognize the number. And trying to show my brave side, I sent a text in return.

“Who the fuck is this?”

I waited for a reply. A few minutes went by, and nothing. I figured it must have been a wrong number and the person was horrified at sending it to the wrong person. I put it out of my head and enjoyed my night.

I stayed at the bar until 2 a.m. When I got home I stripped down to enjoy a shower. The drinking and dancing had me wired up, and the shower would help me wind down. As I stood under the spray of the shower, my mind wandered back to the text. I wondered what the person looked like who had sent it. Being in a bit of a dry spell, I was not so worried as to weather it was a guy or a girl. Any type of action from a willing other would be a god send right now. My nipples ached to be touched and my pussy was throbbing to be fucked.

I stepped out of the shower, and grabbed a towel. Just as I was wrapping my hair turban style, I heard my cell go off. From the living room I could hear “Tik Tok by Ke$ha”. That was my ring tone for text messages. I scurried to the living room, leaving a trail of water in my wake.

I picked up my cell, wondering who would be texting me so late. I figured it was my girlfriend just making sure I got home ok. I opened my cell and let out a gasp. It was the same number from before.

“Come outside”

Now I was panicked. I was alone and there was a complete stranger outside my home. I wasn’t sure what to do. Should I call the cops? Call my girlfriend? I was debating my choices when my cell went off again. Hands shaking, I read the text.

“Outside, I wont hurt you”

Call me crazy, but my curiosity got the best of me. I inched towards the door and called out:

“Who’s out there?”

I held my breath and waited for a reply. I must have been fucking crazy to even consider opening the door. But damn my pussy was wet. I needed a good fucking, even if it was from a complete stranger. My body was screaming to be touched and licked. Providing the person on the other side of the door didn’t have a weapon of any kind, I was gonna go for it.

“Kim, just open the god damn door!”

I froze. I vaguely recognized the voice. I was trying to put the voice with a face as I turned the lock and opened the door. I stepped back waiting for the worse. There was no one out there. I stepped outside, still in my towel and called out in a shaky voice:

“Who’s out here?”

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow approach. I held my breath and waited to see his face. He came closer, and finally into my view. And there before me, stood the other half of the married couple that was with us at the bar. His name was Joe, and he was fucking hot! I breathed a sigh of relief. I was no longer worried that this was some crazy guy stalking me. This was a man that I had lusted after while we were kicking back drinks and dancing. A fine piece of specimen. And also very, very married.

“What are you doing here?” I hissed. Sexually frustrated or not, I had neighbors and I was standing outside in a towel. I scanned the street to make sure there were no cars out and about.

He said nothing as he approached me. The look on his face was pure sexual desire. He reached out and took a hold of the towel, dropping it to my feet. My skin, still damp from the shower came alive, as the cool night air caressed me. I shiver, unsure if it was from the cold or the anticipation.

He wasted no time, as he reached out to fondle my tits. I leaned into him, relishing the feeling of his hands. They were soft, and very experienced. He tweaked my nipples with the expertise of a porn star and my body wasted no time responding. My pussy was wet with my juices as I stood on my tip toes to kiss him.

His mouth was amazing. His tongue twirled with mine, as he angled his head to get better access.

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz

I nipped his bottom lip, savoring his taste. His hands were roaming my body freely,. One hand was caressing my tits and pinching my nipples. His other hand had traveled to my pussy and was rubbing my clit. I was turning into a melting pile of limpness at his touch. His fingers made their way into my sopping pussy, thrusting in and out.

“Inside” he whispered against my mouth. “I need to get you inside”. I wasted no time. I grabbed him by the front of the shirt and led him in. The towel still laid on the ground.

Inside my bedroom, I turned to face him. I yanked his shirt over his head, and worked at his pants. I needed to feel his hard body. His cock sprang to life when his boxers came off. The head of his cock was big and very luscious looking. I couldn’t wait to get my lips around it. We kissed as we roamed each others bodies. His fingers once again found their way to my clit, and he worked my nub like magic. I was getting weak in the knees. I wanted to be fucked.

He pushed me back on the bed, and kneeled between my legs. His mouth sucked my pussy lips and licked at my clit. I rocked my hips against his tongue. His fingers thrusting in time with the rhythm I had created. I laid back and enjoyed the sensations running through my body. I could feel the much needed orgasm racing towards the finish line.

He stood in front of me as I sat up and eagerly took his wet cock into my mouth. I could taste my juices on his hard rod. I twirled my tongue over the tip of his member and down the side of his shaft. My mouth was watering as I hungrily sucked at his throbbing cock. I bobbed my head up and down as his hand held my head in place. With each thrust of his cock I could feel him getting closer to cumming.

I took his cock out of my mouth with a “pop” sound and reached for him. I needed to feel his thick cock in my pussy. I laid back on the bed and he entered me slowly, inch by inch. I reached back and pulled him closer, taking him all the way in.

His thrusting was slow at first, as if he wanted to tease me. I needed it hard and fast. I pumped my hips, creating a tempo that he quickly matched. His cock was slapping against my dripping pussy. I was gonna cum. I moaned loudly, as my body tensed with the pleasure I was feeling. It felt so fucking good to finally have a hard cock in my pussy.

He took my legs and draped them over his shoulders. His cock was deeper in my hot box and thrusting harder than ever.

“Do you like it when I fuck you”, he asked.

“Yes, I replied. “God yes!”

My hands were rubbing my tits and I was trying to keep up with his thrusting. My body was humming with pleasure.

“Fuck me harder!!” , I cried out.

“You like that? ” he asked. “Do you like it when I fuck you hard?”

My reply was muffled as I reached up to bite as his neck. I was cumming and god it felt good!

His thrusting increased and I was delirious from the pleasure. My head was spinning, my body was slick with sweat. Yet I still tried to keep up with his thrusting.

“I’m going to cum!” he yelled and pulled out. I could feel the thick wet ropes of his jizz spurting across my stomach and tits. He collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily.

My body was singing. I felt like the cat that just ate the canary. I had finally gotten laid and it was damn good! I stretched and sighed in content with my actions.

“Well, I hate to fuck and run, but I gotta go.” I knew that was coming. You can’t have a wife and be gone for too long late at night without her getting suspicious.

He dressed in silence as I stretched out and watched him. It seemed like all too soon his body was clothed and he was walking towards the door. I got up, still naked and followed him out of the bedroom. At the front door he kissed me and was gone.

Back in my bedroom I stretched out on the bed, replaying the episode in my mind. I feel asleep with a grin on my face and a pulsing in my pussy. I was going to sleep good.

I woke up early the next morning to my cell screaming “Tik Tok”. Groggily I got up to see who it was. The text simply said:

“Same time tomorrow?”

I smiled and thought to myself: “Should I or shouldn’t I?”

Published 
Written by Pixie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments