Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Think We're Alone Now

"The girl next door and I discover each other"

15
6 Comments 6
16.9k Views 16.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
I got a letter in the mail today. It was an invitation to my fiftieth high school reunion. It read:
“You are cordially invited to the Washington Irving High School Class of ’66, Fiftieth Reunion.”

Included was the usual contact info with a request to RSVP. Along with it was a personal note from the reunion committee chair, Susan Camarato Hammersmith. It read: “Looking forward to seeing you and reminiscing about some very special times.”

Susan Camarato, the girl next door, and my first real crush. Well, not exactly next door, more like over the back fence. We’d known each other since kindergarten. Our parents were the best of friends. We were almost like brother and sister.

Shortly after her seventeenth birthday, all that changed. Maybe I was oblivious, even though I was three months older, but I didn’t notice the subtle changes in Suzy until one Saturday night at her house. Her father had somewhat Draconian rules about anyone dating his daughter. No drive-ins, no significantly older boys, no alone time in her bedroom - and if you were allowed there, open door, four feet on the floor! He was hell-bent on maintaining his daughter’s virtue and virginity. Little did he know!

She, on the other hand, wanted to experience as much, with men, as she could. I had been invited to pizza night at the Camarato house, after a little tutoring in European history. After spending an hour or so at the kitchen table trying to concentrate on the intertwined Royal Houses of Europe while Mrs. Camarato prepped the dinner, we all retired to the den to eat and watch a movie. Mr. and Mrs. Camarato sat on the couch and Sue and I occupied the love seat in full view of her parents. Sue grabbed a blanket and spread it over our laps, claiming to be a bit chilly. Half way through the flick, I felt her hand on my lap under the cover. I glanced over at Sue and she smiled and gave me a gentle squeeze.

Now, I’d seen enough Playboys and other less refined skin mags to know what was going on here, even if I had no practical experience. Part of me wanted to go with the flow and see where this was leading, but another part of me feared the wrath of an angry Mr. Camarato. I was definitely between a rock and a hard place! I looked again at Sue and she put a finger to her lips signaling me to keep quiet as her other hand crept up the leg of my shorts. I so wanted to moan and encourage her but I didn’t dare, for fear of a crashing right hand cleaning my clock. So, I sat there, a smile plastered to my face as Sue kept moving toward the Promised Land.

As the movie reached its crescendo, so did I, plastering the inside of my boxers with a load of warm, creamy cum. Sue proceeded to extricate her hand from inside my pants and lick the evidence of her duplicity from her fingers, silently savoring the salty flavor.

Sue’s mom collected the dishes and went upstairs, her father following after admonishing us not to be too long. I turned to Sue and in a stage whisper, I said, “Have you lost your mind?”

Smiling back she said sweetly, “Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that!”

“Damn right I did! But your father was less than six feet away! If he found out what we were doing, he’d of killed me, not to mention grounding you for life… or sending you to the convent!”

“I think the thrill of being caught made it even better! Don’t you?” she said, putting her arms around my neck.

“I won’t deny that, but…” Before I could finish she pressed her lips to mine and wormed her tongue deep into my mouth. She tasted of my cum, a flavor I wasn’t used to, but coming from her mouth I have to admit, it was a turn on.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, “There’ll be more of that in days to come!" I gathered up my books, thanked Sue’s parents for the food, and headed home, books held in front of me to hide the growing wet spot on my shorts.

******

The following Saturday she convinced her father to let us take in a movie at the theater. Not the drive-in, a regular theater. She wore an over-the-knee skirt, white blouse, and bobby socks. Her jet black hair pulled up in a pony-tail, she was a vision of loveliness. I was hard all the way there, and couldn’t wait. She’d been hinting all week about how much fun we were going to have.

While I waited in line for pop-corn, she excused herself to the ladies room. We found seats in the very back of the darkened theater. I put my arm around her, resting my hand on her shoulder. Smiling at me she said, “Did I show you my new purse?”

Even in the dark, I could tell it wasn’t new, but out of politeness I replied. “That’s very nice!”

“Here. Let me show you what’s inside it!” She opened it up to reveal her bra and panties.

“That’s even nicer!” I said as my hand slid inside her blouse. Soft, full, and warm to the touch, my fingers explored what my eyes could not see. My cock throbbed with need as my hand cupped her breast, her nipple hard against my palm. I craned my neck to catch a glimpse of bare tit.

She turned my head back toward the movie screen. “Eyes front, stud! Somebody needs to pay attention to the movie. You know Dad’s gonna quiz us on it!” Reluctantly, I followed through, watching the film, while occasionally glancing down at the swell of breast in my hand.

Bunching up her skirt above her knees, she took the pop-corn bucket and put it in her lap, snuggled between her thighs. “Help yourself!” she said, that wicked smile crossing her face.

While my hand was busy playing with her nipple, her hands were busy unzipping my fly. She fished my cock out and began stroking, using some of the butter from the pop-corn as lube. Concentrating on the movie was nearly impossible. The thoughts racing through my head as my hand caressed her breast and her hand urged my cock to climax totally obliterated the images on the screen. As I was about to cum, I groaned. She leaned over, her lips engulfing my hardness just as I began pumping my seed. For what seemed an eternity, I spewed creamy, white sperm all over her teeth and tongue.

When I was done, she lifted her face to mine and gave me a long, deep, wet, salty kiss. “Now it’s your turn!” she whispered as she guided my hand up under her skirt, to her pantiless crotch. My fingers grazed the wet warmth of her pussy lips, combing through her bush. Impatiently, she snapped, “Do you need directions?”

As I pushed a finger between her bedewed lips, I smiled replying, “Nope! Just getting a feel for the lay of the land!”

Smiling at my own joke, I looked down at my handiwork., my finger buried inside her, my palm pressing against the jet black hairs of her bush, her hand inside her blouse pinching her own nipple, and her mouth forming an “O” as her eyes closed in blissful enjoyment.

As my finger squished inside the tight heat of her cunt, the scent of her arousal reached my nose. “Another finger!” she whispered, hunkering down in the seat.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

I eagerly obliged. She was incredibly tight, incredibly wet, and incredibly turned on. My fingers started to cramp, so I flexed them inside her. She almost screamed with delight, drawing my face to hers, kissing me hard, open mouthed, her groan buried in my throat.

 Squirming in the seat, she grabbed my hand, pulling out of her throbbing cunt. “I can’t take anymore!” she panted, “at least not here!” Wafting my hand under my nose, she added, “Wanna taste?”

*******

For the rest of the semester we played when and where possible, having to be content with getting each other off - at least, until the day of our Senior Picnic. Held at Bear Mountain State Park in the mid-Hudson Valley, it was an annual tradition at our high school. It was, next to Prom, the social event of the year. I knew Sue had some daring plan for us and I looked forward to it with eager anticipation. Somehow, I knew I was going to dip something other than my finger in Sue Camarato’s tight hole.

Stepping off the bus, we were all herded into the lodge, where we endured the lecture on proper behavior, reputations and blah, blah, blah. The odds were in our favor, seeing as there were over two hundred seniors and nowhere near that many chaperones. An hour or so into the party, Sue and I saw our chance for adventure and slipped out of the lodge.

Having been in Scouting for several years, I was quite familiar with the park and knew of a secluded place just off the road a short walk from the lodge. It was a flat outcrop of shale overlooking the valley on the north side of the mountain, about ten feet from the road, but hidden by some dense vegetation. When we arrived, she hugged me, pressing her blouse-clad breasts into me as she squealed, “This is perfect! Did you bring it?”

“If by ‘it’ you mean this...” I said, as I pulled a condom from my pocket, "then, yes, I brought it!”

She smiled and went to unbutton her blouse. “Allow me,” I said as I fumbled with the buttons on her shirt. Slowly the curve of her breasts came into view. No bra! Her nipples, hard as stone, stood proud on the soft hills of her breasts. I leaned in and kissed one, letting my tongue dance all around her areola, before kissing my way across her cleavage to the other side.

“You really like these, don’t you?” she sighed, gently holding my head in place while I orally adored her.

With my mouth full of tit, I could only mumble, “Mmm-hmmm!”

Unlatching, I dropped to my knees and kissed my way down her belly, stopping at her navel and tongue fucking that too. Skinning her shorts off, she stood there wearing only a pair of lacy panties. Very lacy panties! I could clearly see the patch of black hair guarding her entrance. I pressed my face into the soft filmy fabric, taking in the intoxicating scent of her teenage pussy and let out a low moan.

“Whoa there, cowboy!” she said pushing my face away from her crotch. “You don’t get to have all the fun! Now, strip!” She dropped to her knees as I stood and ripped off my shirt and dropped my shorts around my ankles.

Standing there with my cock jutting straight out, I said, “Is this what you wanted?”

Smiling, she tugged the shaft of my cock, pulling me to her mouth. She nodded silently as her lips slid slowly around the spongy head of my prick. I was in heaven, or so I thought, as she bobbed and slurped, one hand on my shaft and the other caressing my balls. Her warm, wet, and eager mouth was moving me rapidly toward an orgasm when I groaned out, “If you’re not too careful… you’re gonna… make me cum. Is that what… you want?”

I tried fighting the urge, but to no avail. I had envisioned cumming in her cunt first, or at least into the condom in her cunt, but, clearly, she had other ideas. So, I gave up trying to hold back. My hands on her head, my fingers locked into her jet black curls, I grunted as my cock exploded in the back of her throat. Three healthy dollops of warm, salty sperm coated her teeth and tongue as I face fucked Sue.

She plopped off my spent prick, a wicked smile on her pretty face, and a dribble of cum at the corner of her mouth. “Now we can take our time and have lots more fun.” She said as the dribble fell from the corner of her mouth onto the swell of her left breast. “Be a dear and get that for me, won’t you?”

I went to wipe it off with my finger. She slapped my hand and said, “With your tongue, silly!”

I dropped to my knees, leaned into her and gingerly licked the white liquid off before sucking on her nipple. After a minute of suckling on her breast, she suggested that we lie down on the blanket and play some more. After a deep, long, cummy kiss she suggested a sixty-nine. She began sucking my re-animating member, allowing me time to lick her oh-so-inviting cunt. Rolling over onto her back, she opened her legs and said, sweetly quoting one of our favorite songs, “I think we’re alone now. There doesn’t seem to be anyone around.” Adding, “ Don’t you think it’s time?”

I could tell she wasn’t totally comfortable and I volunteered to lie on my back. She accepted and, straddling my hips she guided me up inside her for the first time. The dreamy look on her face as she swallowed up my manhood told me how much she was enjoying this, as was I. Bouncing up and down on my hard prick, her breasts jiggling invitingly, we settled into a rhythm. I couldn’t just lay there and watch, so my hands gravitated to her breasts. I squeezed and pinched, still watching the look on her face.

The squishy noises and the scent of sex wafted around us as we both worked our way to a climax. I lifted my head to her breast and started sucking again, my one hand still playing while the other drifted down to her clit. I sucked and tugged, strummed and thrust until I felt her cunt clasping around my cock.

“Oh God, yes! Don’t stop... ohh! Fuck!” she moaned as she came, her fingers digging into my chest. The pleasure/pain of her fingers triggered me and I filled the condom with my essence, grunting like an animal as my balls emptied for a second time.

She collapsed on top of me, panting, as I felt myself start to shrink. Carefully pulling free from her still clutching pussy, we lay still, holding each other as we came down. “I hate to break the spell, but we really should get back to the lodge," I said as we rolled apart.

We dressed quietly, rolled up the blanket and headed toward the road. As soon as we were out in the open, we saw another couple heading toward us. He was smiling, she appeared a little embarrassed. As the passed by and headed toward the rock, I glanced back. His hand was clutching her ass as they disappeared. “I hope they have as much fun as we did!”

For the remainder of the semester, we had minimal opportunities to connect. I think Mr. C suspected that my intentions with his daughter weren’t entirely pure. After graduation, she got a job as a camp counselor upstate, so we didn’t see each other again. She went off to college in Philadelphia, got married, had six kids and was recently widowed.

I thought to myself, ‘This could be a very interesting reunion.’

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments