Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fingertips

"Sensory overload…"

10
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
836 words 836 words

Run a fingertip over your parted lips, gently bringing blood to the fore, deepening their colour.

Wet that finger with the tip of your tongue and snake it down your throat and between your exposed breasts. Inhale as you grab your tits and arch your back.

Pinch your tightening nipples, bolts of electricity emanating from the delicious pleasure-pain, reaching out to your face, your stomach, your sex.

Open your eyes and see me impatiently waiting in the corner, naked and proud, one hand mimicking your nipple play, the other gently tickling the length of my hard cock as my breath quickens with your every move.

Follow the beads of sweat that run down your torso, shimmering in the soft daylight, blazing a trail for your hands to pursue, leading down to the neat triangle of hair that adorns your prominent mound.

Use both hands to envelop your velvet flesh. Capture its heat, its scent. Feel your power loop through your fingertips, your palms pressed against your full lips, connecting your circuitry and your sense of self in this intimate moment.

Show me how to touch you.

Show me how to make you melt.

Show me how to help you feel adored. Worshipped. Omnipotent.

Breathe deeper. Faster. Spread your secrete and circle your pulsing clit, explore your folds and curl slender fingers inside yourself.

Moan and grunt whilst you watch me watching you. Shudder as you fuck yourself in front of me fucking myself. Feel the ache for more build within you as you see my balls lift with anticipation.

Beckon me over with your soaked fingers. Run them over my lips and let me taste your honeyed sweetness. Part my mouth and push them to the back of my throat as you wrap a hand around my neck. Manipulate me.

Use me.

Guide me onto my back and mount my face. Pin my shoulders with your knees and hover your dripping pussy above me. Tease me with your skin as you drag your fingernails across my sculpted thighs. Enjoy every involuntary twitch I give with every light tickle you deliver. Drive me to madness with your fingertips. Make me beg for you to lower yourself.

Mary_Mack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mary_Mack

Follow the swollen veins on my shaft as I trace the petals of your blushed cunt with my tongue, feeling every flutter and watching every clench. Pinch the flesh of my sack and watch the pre-come bead on my tip as I French-kiss your labia, smearing your wetness across my soft beard.

Feel the waves of euphoria ebb through you as I slide my fingers past your inviting lips and press the soft flesh at the palate of your centre, stroking my tips in time with my tongue on your clitoris. Focus on the fire growing in your belly and the numbness building in your toes as you release my cockhead from your mouth, chains of saliva still connecting us, and let out a long, deep moan as your release rushes towards you.

Give in to the buzz behind your eyes and let go of the tension you held in your lungs and come. Let the rush take hold of you and embrace the pulse of your blood, the power of your sexuality, the primal urge to devour me, take over. Scream and growl into my flesh as you bury your face into my groin. Arch your back and push your cunt further onto my insistent fingers. Burst that ball of burning desire, clench and writhe and twist and fall, and feel the intense relief envelop you.

Breathe heavily against my twitching dick. Collect your thoughts. Lay soft kisses upon hard flesh as I flex my cock against your lips. Firmly place your fingertips on the inside of my thighs and place me in your mouth. Suck deeply and roll your tongue over my tip and feel my quads tighten. Watch my toes curl as my shaft swells. Drop your sodden cunt onto my face once more as you bury my thickness at the back of your throat and gag, so I feel it through your body, so deeply that you squirt a little into my mouth.

Sense every muscle in my body flex. Hear my breath grow quicker, deeper. Feel my engorged cock grow even wider and more urgent in your eager mouth. Cup and pull at my balls as they strain in your palm, trying to escape your grip so they can release. Grind your pussy against my face and force me to come. Make me explode in a fury of moans and whimpers, shaking thighs and fists thrust into ruffled sheets, jet after jet of hot jizz fired against your tongue and left to run out of your loose mouth and down my pulsing length. Tease me with sweet kisses and sharp sucks as my body tries to come down from the vertigo high you carried me to.

Lay on me in our collective mess, in deep satisfaction, in loved lust, and run your fingertips over my skin.

Published 
Written by SpenPritchardErotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments