Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily Tends to My Needs

"I come home from soccer practice with an injury, and Emily comes over to my aid."

22
5 Comments 5
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was towards the end of April, I was back at soccer practice with my high school team. Which meant I was seeing less of my next door neighbor and best friend Emily. Three weeks prior we had lost our virginity with one another. After that day, we were having sex almost daily, and having fun with this new dimension to our relationship until my training camp started.

During a morning practice, I hurt my ankle pretty bad. The team trainer summoned an ambulance to take me to the hospital, which meant my Mother would have to meet me there. Diagnosed with some ligament damage, my Mom took me home and was planning on staying with me. We pulled into the driveway, and I hobbled my way up the walk and the stairs with my crutches.

Not five minutes after we had arrived home, and I had settled onto the living room couch, there was a knock at the door. My Mom went over, and my day brightened a little when I saw Emily come through the threshold.

"What happened?' She quizzed. "I heard the cars doors, which isn't normal this time of day, so I peeked out the window and saw you."

"I wish there was some kind of glamour story to impress you with, but I just rolled my ankle in practice and now I have some ligament damage. I'm probably on these for at least a couple weeks." I responded.

My Mom re-entered the room, "Yeah, and I'm sure he's gonna milk every last second of it! I'm going to stay home today and at least tomorrow to take care of this big baby!"

Jeez Ma, thanks a lot, I thought in my head. Way to embarrass me in front of Em, basically saying I need a babysitter.

Speaking up I said, " I told you all the way home in the car Mom, I don't need you to stay home. Plus you've been saying for a week how busy you are at work with that presentation looming in a couple days."

Emily was quick to interject, "If you want I can stay with Andy and keep an eye on him. I didn't have anything planned today, so its no trouble."

I could see my Mother was pondering this, "Are you sure Emily? I wouldn't want to keep you from anything. But it would be a big help, plus I wouldn't have to postpone any of my work."

Em quickly shot back, "I'd be happy to Mrs. B, I'm sure we'll find something to do," with a quick glance and a slight crink of a smile in my direction.

"Thank you so much Emily!" my Mom moving in Emily's direction for a hug. Then looking at me, "You be on your best behavior mister. Emily is being very kind helping you and me. Don't give her any problems. Love you." And with that she was gone.

Em and I were alone to our own devices. We talked a lot about nothing and watched some TV. About an hour had passed when I started to get up, needing to use the bathroom.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, what do you think you're doing?" Emily spoke. "I gave your Mom my word I'd take care of you."

"I know you did, but some things you just can't help with, Em. I need to take a leak. And then I'm going to the kitchen to fix up something to eat." I replied.

Well, let's make a deal. I'll help you up, you go take care of yourself, and I'll make a snack." Emily bargained. I nodded in agreement.

While Emily helped me up, I was afforded a great view of her cleavage. Her breasts pushed together and barely contained by the tank top she was wearing. Before entering the bathroom, I turned slightly to watch Em walk down the hallway, her hips shifting from side to side. The bottoms of each of her tight ass cheeks peeking through her shorts. Those sights made my cock stir in my mesh shorts. I had to stay in the bathroom some extra time so as to not have my shorts tented. Emily had gotten everything ready and back into the living room by the time I emerged from the bathroom.

As she was helping me back to the couch, I figured I might as well have a little fun. Just as I was sitting back, I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. She landed almost straddling me, and our eyes met.

"What the hell, Andy? I could have landed on your leg!" Emily yelled.

"Relax Em. I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate you staying with me today. It means a lot."

I can tell." Emily said through a smirk as she sat on my lap, my cock getting harder with each second she was on top of me.

"My ankle may be hurt,, but everything else is working fine," I said. My hands cupping her breasts over her tank.

She lowered her head towards mine, our lips meeting. My hands roamed from her breasts to her ass, then under her tank, up her back to her shoulders. Em broke our kiss and pulled her tank off. I quickly unclasped her bra. Her breasts revealed, I grasped them, massaging them with my mouth alternating between each nipple.

Emily forced my legs open with hers, then slid down to her knees, her fingers latching onto the waistband of my shorts, pulling them down.

Looking up, Emily grabbed my cock, smiled and said, "You see, I told your Mother we'd find something to do."

And with that, she ran her tongue around the head of my dick, her hand stroking me to full hardness.

Delicious_Eve
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Delicious_Eve

Em trailed her tongue along the underside of my shaft to may balls. Her hand continuing to travel along my rigidness.

With a rye smile, Emily said, "Let's see if we can sooth some of your pain."

Within seconds her lips encircled my dick, applying light suction, her tongue twirling around my tip. One hand stroking my shaft, the other rolling my balls like a relaxation tool. My head tilted back, eyes closed, mouth agape, a light sigh escaping.

Looking back down towards her, Em's eyes focused on me, using my reactions as a guide. Alternating speed, depth and suction, she worked my cock in her mouth like an oral sex savant. Moving my hand to the side of her head, I bunched some of her hair, guiding her head along my cock. I could feel a familiar tingle in my balls.

"Em, you better stop or I'm going to cum sooner than either one of us want to." I cautioned.

She reluctantly withdrew my cock from her mouth. Standing, Emily unbuttoned her shorts and shimmied them down her toned legs. Once she was completely naked, Em mounted me, hanging just above my rock solid member. Taking hold of me, she began to lower herself until she bottomed out on my pelvis. My hands latched onto her tits, her head lower to mine until our lips locked. Our tongues danced around each others mouth  as Em grinded her hips, her clit rubbing against my cock.

Moving my hands from her tits to her ass, I began lifting her up and then letting her slide back down my pole. She then took control and began bouncing up and down building a rhythm with nearly all of my dick coming out of her tight pussy, each time she slammed down the sounds of her ass and my thighs slapping together echoed through the room. Emily then changed her movements thrusting her hips forward, gyrating with me buried deep into her fold. Holding her down tight against me, I slid forward on the couch, making my hips flatter. With the added leverage, I began to thrust upwards into her.

"Keep doing that babe, fuck me!" Emily shrieked.

Heading her request, without much coordination, I bucked my hips upwards into her, Emily crashed down to meet my pounding. I could feel her pussy getting wetter with each inward motion.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming baby, Keep fucking me Andy!" Emily bellowed.

Latching onto her shoulders, I held her down onto my lap, while I thrust upward. My cock quickly  jabbing into her pussy. Her juice now running down my balls.

Emily moaned "Oh my God, Andy! That was intense," she whispered, trying to catch her breath.

I continued my probing of her pussy, my cock sliding in and out of her. Alternating thrust speed and depths. I knew I wasn't going to last too much longer. My balls were beginning to stir and draw in.

"Em, I'm getting close babe. Where do want my cum?" I asked matter of factly. Focused on prolonging the inevitable as long as possible.

Without answering Emily dismounted me, my cock flopping against my stomach. She slithered down to her knees. Without use of her hands, Em took hold of my cock with her lips and drew my cock in down to the base. In one downward maneuver she took all my seven inches. My eyes shot wide open.

"Ooh, that's it Em. Take my cock, babe. I love the way you work it with your tongue."

Emily had an ability to roll her tongue along the underside of my cock, even when I was fully inside her mouth, my balls resting on her chin. She was in total control now, making short, fast bobs with her head. Every so often she'd hold her head down tight to me, my cock in her throat, the tip of her tongue flicking my ball sack. I was rapidly approaching an eruption. I could feel my dick swelling in her mouth.

"Pull back a little Em, I'm getting close. Holy fuck you look so sexy with my cock in your mouth."

With a wink and a visible smirk from her lips around my dick, Emily pulled back until just a little more than the tip of my dick was still in her mouth. Her suction increased, a hand kneading my balls.

Both my hands shot to the sides of Emily's head. "I'm gonna cum Em...Oh fuck!"

Pulling her head down, my hips spasmed upward. Torrents of cum spurted from my dick. My eyes closed, mouth wide open, a grunt of sound escaping. Emily tried to keep all of my cum inside her mouth, but she had to let some run down her, chin.

Moving her thumb across her chin, sopping up the remnants of my explosion, she put it in her mouth and sucked.

"Mmm, don't want any going to waste," she purred. " Hopefully you feel a little better now."

"I do indeed. But I think I'll need your help the rest of the week."

Em replied with a knowing and agreeing smile, "Or longer."

 

 

Published 
Written by am1992
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments