Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diana

"A short but intense fling for a lonely guy"

25
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"All names and numerous details have been changed; all parties are 18 or older."

We met at a company Christmas party. She was the corporate travel agent, me, a mid-level manager, widowed a few years before and bereft of female companionship since. I knew her first name was Diana but nothing more.

I was sitting, enjoying the music and drinking my wine when she came up and said, “You need to dance with me!”

I protested that I didn’t dance. She said, “Bullshit,” and dragged me to my feet. I kind of shuffled around for a few minutes until a slow song came on. At that, she insinuated her lush body into mine. I reacted as a man might by putting my arms around her waist and squeezing her ass. And a nice one it was. And I was hard almost immediately. It wasn't long before she noticed and approved.

She suddenly attacked my mouth and had me responding hungrily. After a couple of minutes of exposing ourselves to my co-workers, she said, “Let’s get out of here. Here’s the situation. I want to fuck your brains out. I haven’t been laid in months and I hear you’ve been celibate for five years, so we need each other. I can’t do it at home because my Marine Lance Corporal son is staying with me and would probably roast your gizzard. I like you and from what all your co-workers say, I’d probably be safe at your place, but maybe later. So, Marcia, my office mate offered us her place. I’ll drive.”

I hadn’t dealt with such a woman since my wife died nearly five years before. But, she had stirred my loins and for once, I followed.

We got to Marcia’s apartment and, practically before the door was closed, Diana was all over me, kissing me and stripping off my shirt. This was a totally new experience for me, as, frankly, I’m not a Hollywood idol. I’m a stocky 5’ 6” and about 180 pounds. I’ve been bald since I was seventeen but try to make up for that with a fairly nice beard. I’m awkward around women but apparently, Diana saw something she wanted and it was me – or my cock.

Within minutes, we were cavorting on Marcia’s queen bed. Sometimes, I was on top, sometimes, Diana. We were kissing, nipping, sucking, slapping, and canoodling. I had rather quickly discovered her nipples were particularly sensitive and my sucking practically took her over the top. After four or five near-orgasms, she pushed my head off her breasts and pulled me up to kiss her. Then, she laid me back and started kissing down my body. She took her time and I almost came just from her ministrations. When she finally reached my cock, she gently laid her lips over the head and I came immediately, a huge load – larger than I ever remembered having – which she deftly swallowed and then came back up and kissed me hard.

“That’s just the beginning, sweetie. I figured if I got you off quickly at the beginning, you’d last longer down the line. I know you probably beat off, but face it, there’s nothing like a woman’s warm mouth or pussy to make you cum buckets, and you just did.”

I had to admit she was right. The thing was, my cock was not deflating. It remained hard and upright. I mention this because, at the time, I was fifty-two years old and feared getting ED. Not a problem tonight, though. We kissed and stroked each other. I tried to go down on her – eating pussy is one of my favorite things – but she firmly pushed my head away from her pudendum.

“That’s nasty,” she stated.

“Not to me. You’ve had your way with me, now I get to have my way with you,” and I dove onto her labia like a hawk diving on a mouse.

She struggled for a few moments, but I knew, quickly, that she was into it as my face was soaked with her liquids. Gradually, she settled down and made cooing sounds. I guess I was doing something right.

Finally, she said, “Enough. Fuck me.”

I replied, “As you wish, my lady.”

My dick was as hard as it had ever been and it glided into her distended cunt without trouble. I’m not all that big but I had the distinct impression I touched her cervix before I retreated. I held my dick motionless for about twenty seconds, because if I didn’t, no matter how recently I had come, I would do so again rapidly, her cunt held so securely. She seemed to realize the situation and held me to her breasts. Of course, I gladly sucked on her distended right nipple and bit and nipped, and she grabbed onto my head and held it firmly in place. I was in heaven; my dick was in the first cunt it had invaded in five years - a tasty one it was - and my lover was “forcing” me to tantalize her breast.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

Finally, I realized I could start moving within her again and did so. For the first time in my life, I lasted nearly fifteen minutes before I felt that wonderful churning in my belly.

I told her, “I’m cumming,” and she grabbed my ass and held me to her as I pumped six or seven spasms of cum into her. When we finally parted, I had a creampie to feast on the likes of which I’ve never experienced. The rest of that night, we dozed, embracing each other. I woke one time to find her sucking on my hard dick. Another, she was resting comfortably and I couldn’t help but diddle her cunt. She seemed to realize my hand’s presence despite her slumber and I frigged her until she woke up and came on my hand almost violently. She then proceeded to climb on top of me, place my hands on her breasts, said "Squeeze", and at the same time, clamped down on my dick like there was no tomorrow. It took a while but we both came, her first, then me.

We then slept until Marcia came home and announced, “My god, this place smells like a whore house!”

We groggily got up, dressed, and went out for breakfast. Denise then took me back to my car and we parted, but not before we made plans to have dinner on Saturday and see where it went from there.

On Saturday night, I picked her up at her place and we dined at a fine local restaurant. Throughout the meal, we had a hard time keeping our hands to ourselves and I spent the entire time gushing pre-cum and having to subtly rearrange my dick in my pants. By the time we got back to her place, the crotch of my pants and her panties were absolutely soaked.

Her son was still home on leave but was out with buddies, so we had to be discreet. Diana was dressed in a very colorful, almost formal gown, but its pleated skirt allowed for easy access to her commando-going ways. We immediately began to make out and I extracted her left breast from her low-cut gown and began to suckle. She started making gurgling noises and demanded I pay equal attention to her right, to which I gladly acceded.

She then clawed at my pants and pulled them down so my cock could breathe free. She lurched to devour it and quickly took care of my first orgasm of the night. However, as her son might come home any minute, we couldn’t undress – total bummer. She had a fabulous body for a 45-year-old (or so) woman, with womanly hips, great tits, and a cunt that obviously had borne a son, but was not loosey-goosey, and she was attractive in her own way.

At dinner, we compared pasts. She came from a small town in Illinois that she couldn’t wait to get out of when she graduated high school. She had gone to St. Louis looking for work and landed as an office worker in a large trucking company. While she was there, she met the man she would marry but not long after her son was born, he became abusive and she fled to Cincinnati. Her son was now twenty and a strapping lad. He was about 6’ 2” and 200 lbs, not someone I wanted to be on the wrong side of. So, we were careful. But despite the limitations, we fucked three times and she blew me as well; over her protests, I ate her only once but for probably twenty minutes, as if her son came home, I could lift my head, she could lower her skirt and all would be hunky-dory.

I gave her my background; a native Ohioan back in Cincinnati after twenty-plus years on the East Coast. I had met my wife in Maryland and buried her there after she died of cancer. My escape to Ohio was welcome, as there were too many memories back East.

Her son came in about 1 AM, obviously a bit worse for the wear, and immediately went to bed in the main bedroom. Ten minutes later, we could hear him snoring away and the tension of the night lessened. We finally had a good no-clothes session of passionate lovemaking. I was able to plumb her depths as best I could with my dick. She enthusiastically bounced on top of me in a reverse cowgirl while I mauled her tits and she urged me on to both. After our nearly mutual orgasms, we traded endearments, and when I left at 7 AM, or thereabouts, both of us were so sore from our activities, neither of us could walk easily.

That was the last time we went out. I was so sore, I was afraid I’d ruined myself so I consciously stayed away from her. I was thankful she didn’t press the issue. A few months later when I met the woman who was to become my second wife; Diana was an exciting but somewhat poignant episode in my past.

Published 
Written by themaster1743
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments