Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girl

"Julia would do anything to make her Daddy happy"

61
17 Comments 17
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Julia had got home from college, showered and was just about to start dinner when her Dad came in. He looked exhausted.

“What’s wrong, Daddy?" she asked, going to give him a hug as he slumped into the nearest chair at the kitchen table.

“My new boss is a nightmare,” he sighed.

Julia reached up, got a glass from the cupboard, and poured him a drink of whiskey.

“What’s he done?”

“I don’t want to burden you with it. You’ve got your own issues I’m sure.”

Julia swept her long blonde hair back from her face.

“Now listen here, Daddy. It’s just been the two of us the past fourteen years since Mommy walked out. We’ve always been there for each other.”

She knelt down beside him, putting her hand on his knee as she gazed up at him with her big blue eyes.

She could see her Daddy’s knuckles whiten as he gripped the glass.

“I knew my new boss a long time ago. We were at school together. He knew your Mother back then too.”

Slowly Julia got the whole story out of him. How when Mom and Dad were dating, This guy, Steve, had split them up. Mom had fallen for Steve and finished with Dad and gone off with him. Then, she’d come back to Dad, hoping he’d take her back. Her Dad still loved her and Steve had never been mentioned again. Steve had left town and Dad thought he was just a part of ancient history. Then he turned up two weeks ago, sent from head Office as the new Boss and ever since he’d made her Dad’s life a living hell.

“He finds fault with everything. And then today..” He paused to take another drink of whiskey. “Today," he said, 'It’s no wonder Maggie left you. You could never do anything right.' and then he laughed.”

Julia just held her Dad as he sobbed. She stroked his head and comforted him. After a minute or so, her Dad had recovered his composure and sat up, smiling.

“Come on, let’s go out for dinner.”

Julia ran upstairs to get changed. She pulled on a tight red cashmere jumper with a deep V-neck which gave a hint of cleavage and a black mini skirt and black tights. She stepped into her ankle boots and ran out to join her Dad who was waiting in the car.

“I’ll drive,” she informed him. “You’ve been drinking.” And smiled to herself at how she was the grown-up now, chauffeuring her Dad around instead of him doing everything for her.

They’d just finished the meal and her Dad was signalling for the waiter to bring the bill when his expression changed.

“Oh fuck,” he muttered. Julia glanced around to see what was wrong and saw a man approaching the table.

He was hot. There was no other word to describe it. He must have been 6 feet 4 and wore what had to have been an expensive suit. It hung beautifully on his bulk and the white shirt contrasted against his black skin perfectly.

"Hey, Brian.” The man smiled. Then he turned to look at Julia. “No, it can’t be. That can’t be your and Maggie’s daughter? You are so grown up and so beautiful.”

Julia felt herself blush. The man’s voice was like honey and chocolate. Warm, soothing and sexy. She bit her lip as she gazed up at him. He held his hand out to her and she reached up and took it. She felt a frisson of electricity pass between them.

“Julia,” her Dad’s voice interrupted. “This is my Boss, Steve.”

Julia snatched her hand back. Steve? Fuck. Her mind whirled.

“Hi Brian,” Steve smiled, turning to him. “I hope you have a pleasant evening. I was just passing and thought I’d say hello.”

He turned back to Julia.

“It was a pleasure to meet you,” he paused, head tilted to one side.

“Julia,” she told him.

“Julia,” Steve nodded his head in greeting and stepped away. “I’ll see you at work tomorrow, Brian,” he called as he headed back to rejoin the rest of his group who were just leaving the restaurant.

Her Dad didn’t speak on the drive home and went to bed as soon as they got home.

Julia went to her own room and got undressed. As she lay in bed, thoughts of Steve filled her head. She hadn’t imagined him to look so suave and sophisticated. The way her Dad described his bullying behaviour, she’d imagined him as a small weedy nerd, not someone who she imagined could command a room with just a look. 

The next morning, she woke up feeling flustered. She couldn’t remember her dreams but her panties were soaked. Her Dad wasn’t up. She knocked on his door but he just called out that he wasn't feeling well and wasn’t going to work.

He told her not to worry and go to college and that he’d see her when she got home.

As she drove to college, she passed her Dad’s work. She hit the indicators and turned into the car park. She knew her way around. She’d been here before enough times and the security guard, George, just smiled and waved as she strode past the reception desk.

She knocked on the door and walked right into Steve’s office.

He was on the phone and, after a glance at Julia, told the caller he’d phone them back and hung up. He smiled at Julia and leant back in his chair.

“Julia, what a pleasant surprise.”

“It’s not a social visit. I want you to leave my Dad alone.”

“Your dad is such a weakling. Does he know you are here fighting his battles?”

“I'm not fighting his battles. I’m just asking you to stop being such a bastard to him.”

KristyAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristyAdams

“Your dad is pathetic. Your mum was too good for him and he knew it. He can’t keep a woman.”

Julia opened her mouth to speak but he continued.

“But you... You’re not like him. You remind me of your mum. She was feisty and sexy too.”

She swallowed, feeling the blush spread over her face.

He stood up and walked around the desk. She stood there, unable to move.

He dragged his finger over her shoulder, tracing a bra strap that was showing.

‘Fuckkk,’ she thought as the realisation dawned on her. He knows he can do whatever he wants. The thought came into her head, ‘I bet he was like this with Mum too.’

He moved behind her.

“Why should I leave your daddy alone, as you put it? What’s in it for me?”

She could feel his breath on her neck. Goosebumps appeared on her arms. She squirmed. She could smell his aftershave.

“I’ll.. I’ll make it worth your while,” she stammered.

“How?”

That one word unlocked her desire. She’d show him how. She’d give him such a good time he’d be happy to leave her dad alone.

She turned to face him and without speaking another word, she dropped to her knees and unbuckled his belt. She could see the sneer on his face as she ran her fingers over her boxer shorts, feeling along the rapidly hardening shaft.

She pulled his cock from his shorts. it felt like velvet. It was long and thick and when she pulled the foreskin back, the swollen shiny purple head glistened with a sheen of pre-cum.

She ran her tongue over and around it, dragging the tip of her tongue through his slit. She heard the sharp intake of breath, then felt his fingers grip her hair. They twisted and tugged. It felt like he was pulling her hair out by the roots. Then he pushed her down. He pushed her face down onto his cock. It was in her mouth and filling her before she had time to react. It pressed against her throat. Her mouth was filled and she struggled to breathe. Her fingers clawed at his thighs as the head of his cock pressed against her throat. She gagged, she felt like she was going to be sick. At the last moment, he pulled her face off his cock.

She gasped for breath. A long trial of drool connected her lips and his cock. She felt the tears prickle her eyelids. She took a breath. Then he pushed her down again.

At least this time, she was slightly prepared. He pushed her face in then pulled her by the hair to pull her out. He brutally facefucked her. The glick glick glick sound that came from her throat was the only sound in the room.

What the fuck am I doing? she thought as he took her. She was just a piece of fuckmeat for him to use. She could feel the tears running down her face as he pounded her face. His balls slapped against her chin. His pubic hair rubs against her nose and she could feel the skin getting raw.

He dragged her off again. She swallowed, preparing for another assault but instead, he pulled hard on her hair, forcing her to struggle up off her knees. He grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks with his finger and thumb, forcing her mouth open.

“You’re such a needy fucking whore,” he growled then spun her around. She was face down over his desk. Her black skater skirt was flipped up, exposing her pink panties. He gripped them by the waistband and tugged them down her legs. 

A kick to the ankle signalled for her to spread her legs and as she shuffles her legs apart, she felt him move behind. 

She knew he was big. She’d just had him in her mouth but still, when his cock was rammed into her, she felt her walls being stretched to the limit. She was tight. Two fingers were as much as she could comfortably take and now this cock was stretching her wide open.

He was rough, brutally rough. One hand pressed on the back of her neck, forcing her face and breasts down onto the table. His other hand swatted at her ass and loud spanks echoed around the room as he pummelled her.

Her fingers clawed at the empty desk, the smooth mahogany offered no purchase for her to grip and he just slammed his cock into her again and again and again.

I must be crazy, she thought. I can’t be enjoying this. But her body had other ideas. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter the more he used her.

When he gripped her hair with both hands and held them like reins, snapping her head back, she thought she was going to lose it. Her back was arched, hips pressed against the edge of the desk as he slammed into her. With one final gutteral moan, he came deep inside her.

His cock twitched as he held himself inside her. She felt the splashes of cum splatter against her walls. When he released her hair, she put her face down on the cool wood, slowly regulating her breathing. 

He pulled out. She just lay there, draped over his desk. She could feel the creampie oozing out of her. The click of the camera shutter caused her to turn round.


“A souvenir,” he laughed, putting his phone back in his jacket pocket before tugging up his trousers.

She slid off the desk and reached down to pick up her panties. She pulled them on before any more of his cum ran down her legs.

“This is how it is, Julia. I’ll leave your precious daddy alone, as long as you keep calling in here to check on me.”

She opened her mouth to protest but he ignored her and carried on.

“If you don’t call in to see me, I’ll make sure daddy sees you draped over my desk with my cum running out your cunt. It’ll break his heart, be just like your Mum all over again.”

He walked back around his desk and sat down, tapping on his computer keyboard and picking up the phone.

“See you tomorrow, Julia.” He laughed as she slowly walked out of his office.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments