Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All Tied Up

"Sexy real life encounter/first time with BDSM"

11
1 Comment 1
729 Views 729
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Be gentle, first attempt at writing my own erotic lit. <p> [ADVERT] </p>True story from my life, possibly more to come :)"

It’s our new tradition. I pack, go to work, drive and meet my mom and drop off the kids. Then I turn off “Mom” mode and become my own person again. This trip I stop at Adam and Eve and grab a few things for our weekend. I walk in, feeling nervous but also slightly turned on. It is my first-time shopping for sex toys without you. I browse along the walls until I get to the BDSM portion of the store.

My eyes glance over all the options; cuffs, restraint cords, nipple clamps, blindfolds, until I finally see what I came for. I gently reach out and feel the soft pink silicone ball. It looks cute and unintimidating. But I know that it won’t look so innocent later. I grab the ball gag and head to the counter, but on my way something sparkly and shiny catches my eye. On a whim I grab a small silver butt plug adorned with a pink crystal. I can feel the anticipation rising as I drive to see you.

The long drive to you is torture. I feel like I'm home the moment our lips touch. Your eyes are full of passion, and you have a slight hint of mischief there as well. You lock the door behind us and slam me against your fridge. I try to speak but you kiss me again.  You pull back and tell me to be quiet. You reach into the bag I had dropped on the floor. I stand as still as a statue waiting for you to adjust the ball gag in my mouth.

My body feels warm, and my heartbeat quickens, anticipating your touch. You tell me the rules you expect me to follow and ask me to nod my head if I understand and agree. I know if I follow your rules, I am in for a night of ecstasy. You lead me to the bedroom and push me face forward on the bed. In a primal, deep voice you tell me that I am yours and that you know just what I've been needing.

You pull off my pants, exposing my red lacy panties and the little heart tattoo on my ass. I hear the smack as your open palm strikes my soft, supple skin. Heat rushes through my body as I receive more spankings. You gently slide my panties down and your fingers slide inside of me. I hear you let out a heavy sigh then you tell me I'm your good little slut. You kiss my sore red cheeks and tease around my lips before backing away.

I make a sound of protest and you tell me to be a good girl and be patient. I hear a bottle of lube open and it squirts cold liquid on my tight little asshole. My body tightens up and I hear you reassure me and I try to relax. I feel cold metal tease around as you try to insert the plug. You add more lube and gently slip a finger inside. As my muscles relax, you remove your finger and quickly slide the plug in. I take a sharp breath but soon feel an unexpected pleasure start to take the place of discomfort.

With your help, I stand up and we are face-to-face. You take off my shirt and bra before asking if I'm ready for what you have planned. I still have the gag in so I just look into your eyes and nod. I glance over at the wooden pole and platform that you have been working on for our night together. You grab my hand and lead me over, positioning me exactly where you want.

ArousedTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArousedTransTS

My heart is pounding so hard, I'm sure you can hear it. You tell me that if I want to stop at any time we can and that you love and respect me but I’m about to be degraded and defiled. You tell me I will also enjoy myself and have a wonderful orgasm, if I do what you ask of me.

I lift my hands over my head as you secure them with the red rope to the pole. When my hands are secured, you tell me to spread my legs. I open them but not as far as you needed. You roughly grab them and move them farther apart. I unintentionally resist and you slap my ass before telling me to do what you say, how you say. I’m positioned with my arms above my head, my body tied and wrapped tightly in the red cord, and my legs spread and knotted to metal rings. You tell me to look into the mirror and see how sexy I am.

You alternate kisses, soft caresses and gentle bites with smacks from your hand and various spanking tools you have prepared. I have red marks on my body, and I feel the desire well up inside. You stop touching me and remove the gag. Drool pours out of my mouth, and you quickly shove my panties in my mouth. You stand behind me and tell me I've been such a good girl.

I hear a buzzing sound and you slowly bring the wand to my nipples then down my body until you reach my clit. I shudder with pleasure, and you pull away telling me I can’t cum until you give me permission. You wait until I nod in agreement then you slowly bring the wand against my skin again. When my legs are shaking with pleasure and I can hardly stand, you pull away and turn the wand off.

You slowly untie me, remove my panties from my mouth and tell me to lie down on the bed on my stomach. I feel the metal plug being pulled out of my body and then I feel you slip your penis inside my dripping wet pussy. I’ve been waiting for this. I try to be good, but I hear myself pleading with you to let me cum and saying I can’t wait.

You pull my hair and tell me no while you pound harder and harder. I feel the pleasure rising and I feel sexier than I ever have before. I don’t know how much longer I can resist giving in, my head is swimming and I finally hear what I've been waiting for. “Cum,” you command and I feel my body release as you fill me up. You slam into me a few more times before we both collapse and feel the cool air rush over our bodies. You whisper in my ear that I did so good, and you gently kiss me.

Published 
Written by SXYMILF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments