Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie's Punishment, Chapter 2

"Maggie has been very bad and needs punished..."

24
16 Comments 16
11.8k Views 11.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"My apologies dear readers for this late post but my Internet connection was more an InterNOT connection last night!"

It was about 6:00 pm on Saturday when my telephone rang; it was the call I had been expecting.

“Sir,” the soft, wavering voice came through the receiver, “I have been very bad and I deserve to be punished.”

“Hello Maggie, what have you done? Why do you need to be punished?” I asked, playing along.

“Sir, I-I guess I have been flirting with some of the men at the cafe. I didn’t mean to - it just sort of happened. I was only trying to be nice and th…” she said.

I cut her off mid-sentence without giving her a chance to explain further.

“Dammit, Maggie!” I thundered into the telephone. "How many times have I told you not to flaunt yourself like that? Do you like being a whore? Do you get some sick thrill out of cockteasing those poor guys, shoving your tits in their faces, wiggling your whore ass at them?

You act like common street trash! Now I’m going to have to come over there and whip your sorry whore ass, and maybe find some other ways to punish you further. You just wait until I get through with you, you little gutter tramp–you’ll wish that you hadn’t acted so trashy!”

After hanging up the phone, I got into my car and drove over to Maggie’s apartment. It took me about thirty minutes to get to her trailer, time I knew she had spent in eager anticipation of what was to come.

When I reached her apartment, she let me in the door and then stood before me, her head bowed in abject submission. She was still dressed in her waitress uniform. I walked up to her as soon as I shut the door. “Well, what have you got to say for yourself?” I said.

“I-I’m sorry Sir,” she stammered.

I grabbed a handful of her dark black hair. “You dirty little cunt!” I yelled at her. "This isn’t the first time I have talked to you about showing your tits and ass to the cafe customers! I’m sure that the owners of the place wouldn’t look too kindly to your turning their cafe into a whorehouse!

And if you get fired from that job, you just may have to turn tricks to have someplace to sleep and something to eat! Maybe that’s what you want? To be forced into becoming a real whore? Is that what you are trying for?” I asked.

“N-no Sir,” she said her voice wavering. Still holding tightly to her hair with one hand, I slapped her hard three times across the face before letting her go.

“You are really going to get it this time, you know that? I’m going to beat your ass till hell won’t have it, you defiant cunt. By the time I’m finished with you, you won’t be able to walk, much less parade that whore ass around!” I said in mocked anger.

“Yes, Sir, anything you want. I deserve anything you want to do to me Sir,” she said.

“You’re damn, fucking right you do. Lift that fucking skirt slut,” I commanded. When she lifted her uniform skirt I was pleasantly surprised. “Look at you, you little whore - you are dripping wet! You’ve been playing with your cunt even as I was coming over here to beat your ass weren’t you!”

“Y-yes Sir,” she said looking down.

I shoved my hand between her legs and began rubbing hard against her wet panties, grinding my hand into her sex and rubbing her clit. Maggie gasped and then began humping my hand as it sawed back and forth into her. She was actually trying to get off on my hand as I got her cunt even wetter. Then I shoved my hand under her panties and fingered her pussy directly. Maggie moaned as I did this and I felt her knees buckle a bit.

When I felt her knees give way, I pushed her the rest of the way to her knees. Grabbing her by the throat, I smeared my juice-covered hand all over her face, getting her face thoroughly wet with her own woman-honey.

“There see what a whore you are? Taste your cunt juice… taste what you use to tease the men. You look like a whore and act like a whore, do you taste like one too?” I said.

She knelt there wearing her juices on her face and not saying anything. Then I caught her glancing at the huge bulge that had formed in my pants.

“Are you looking at my cock whore? You want some of this cock, do you? You really are a whore, aren’t you! Here I am about to beat your ass raw and all you can think about is stuffing your face full of the nearest cock you can find! Well here let me show you what it is you are staring at so hard!” I said.

I unzipped my pants and fished out my hard cock. I saw her lick her lips as she eyed my big, fat, fuck muscle. “Open that cockhole!” I told her and she opened her mouth sticking out her tongue. I slapped my cock against her tongue a few times, not letting her suck it just teasing her with it. I shut her mouth then and rubbed my cock against her lips and slapped her face with it.

Now, get your fucking ass up and take off all your clothes. I want it to really hurt when I whip you.” As usual, I was wearing a wide, leather belt and I pulled it off and slapped it against my hand. “I’m going to whip you with my belt, bitch. What do you think of that?

“I think it will hurt terribly Sir,”

“Do you think you deserve to be whipped by my belt?”

“Yes, Sir. I have been very bad, and I deserve anything you do to me. Please, sir, I should be severely whipped by your belt. I deserve it and it’s only right that I should be punished by you,”

“And you shall be. Now, hurry up and take off those clothes and bend over the table. Don’t make me wait on you, slut. I’m going to whip your ass so hard it will take the hide off that whore ass of yours.”

I watched as Maggie got undressed and stood in front of me. I had to take a moment and admire her attractive form. She really was a beautiful girl and I smiled to myself knowing this creature was mine to use as I pleased. Getting back to the business at hand I grabbed her hair once again and marched her over to the table, bending her over it and holding her face down on the tabletop.

“Now do not move from this position one inch, young lady or what you will receive will be ten times worse for you, Understand me?” I warned her.

“Yes Sir, she said softly.

As I said earlier, this break in our meetings gave me a chance to be more prepared for her today. I had gone shopping for a few necessary things and had brought with me a small gym bag full of goodies. I went out to the car to get it, while letting her stand there naked and bent over her table, thinking about what she was in store for.

I came back in and set the bag down on the table right in front of her and unzipped it, bringing out the lengths of rope I was going to use to tie her to the table. I heard Maggie softly moan as the ropes came out. I had never tied her up before and didn’t know how she would take to it, but I didn’t have to worry–seeing these ropes made her instantly wetter and hornier! My Maggie was a kinky little slut!

I knelt down, tying one ankle to each table leg and then I moved around and tied her wrists together, stretching her over the top of the table to tie the other end to one of the table legs on the other side. Once I had her securely tied to the table, it left her with hardly any freedom of movement at all. I walked around her examining my handiwork.

"Look at you now whore, all trussed up like a Thanksgiving turkey! Your ass and pussy naked and exposed to anything I want to do to it, and you are completely helpless to resist or struggle! This is even better than having you over my knee–I don’t have to waste my energy in holding you down! I can give that whore ass my full attention! Now what to do what to do…” I said.

I lightly stroked over her back and down over her ass letting my finger drift lazily down her crack to softly brush over her dripping wet pussy and down the inside of her leg.

Once Maggie was tied in this bent-over position and her ass was sticking up in the air, ready for whipping, I grabbed her hair and yanked her head up so she was facing me. “Okay, whore, it’s time for your whipping. Are you ready?”

“Yes Sir, I have been very bad and I deserve to be punished.“

Toying with her, I walked back behind her and smacked her naked ass with my open palm. “Did that hurt, slut?”

“No Sir, it didn’t hurt enough. I need to be hurt much more than that. Please, sir, whip me with your belt like I deserve.”

The next prop I pulled out of my bag was a thick wooden "ruler”. It wasn’t an actual ruler–that would be too thin and break easily, plus wooden rulers usually have a metal edge on the top which might have cut Maggie. So I made a “ruler” out of 3/8” plywood, 18” long and 1” wide.

I sanded the edges a bit so it was safe to use on tender ass flesh. I even marked some lines on it to make it look like a ruler! I picked it up and came back behind Maggie, who knew what was coming next and was anticipating it. “Smack!” as hard as I could, I struck her other ass cheek. Maggie grunted from the sudden, sharp pain.

“Did that hurt, bitch?”

“Not enough, Sir. I am so bad that I need to be punished much more than that. I need to be whipped with your belt, sir. Please whip me with your belt because I am such a bad whore that I deserve it.”

I unbuckled my belt and pulled it from my pants. I held it in one hand and yanked Maggie’s head up by the hair again. “With this belt, slut?”

“Yes, Sir. Please whip me really hard with that belt, Sir. Please, I should be whipped as hard as you can with that belt.”

Back behind her again, I gently swung the belt so it slapped lightly against her ass.

“Please, Sir. Whip me as hard as you can. Please, whip my naughty whore ass, Sir, the way my I deserve for being so bad.”

The anticipation of what was going to happen to her and the teasing I had given her so far was definitely having an effect on Maggie now. A trickle of her pussy juices was slowly running down the insides of her leg. I scooped up a bit with my fingers, licking the sweet juice from them. It was delicious as always.

“Mmm… your pussy is dripping such sweet honey! One would think you liked this, slut - do you? Do you intentionally act up so I will whip you?” I asked her.

“I-I don’t mean to… I can’t help it, Sir…” she whimpered.

“That’s because you are a sorry, pathetic, little whore and all you know is to suck cock and fuck. And you aren’t that good at that even! It’s no wonder you work as a waitress - you couldn't even make it as a decent whore!"

“I’m sorry Sir,” she said.

SecretVictoria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SecretVictoria

Not as sorry as you are going to be, cunt. It’s time to quit playing around and get on with it,“ I said.

I pulled back my right arm and swung the belt hard, hitting both of Maggie’s lovely white ass cheeks and leaving red welts on both of them. Although she had been expecting it, Maggie screamed with the searing pain that quickly turned to pleasure, and more juices flowed from her pussy.

“Did that hurt, bitch?”

“Yes, Sir, but not enough. I need to be whipped much more because I am such a bad cunt-slut. Please keep on whipping me, Sir, whip me a lot. Please set my whore ass of fire, Sir, because I deserve it.”

I waited about five seconds or so to let the burn from the first lash set in good. We both believe it is better to let a few seconds pass between the first few strokes so that the pain of each will have evolved into pleasure before the pain of the next one is inflicted.

Maggie screamed again the second time I hit her, and I was glad that her trailer was at the end of the row and there was a vacant space between her and the nearest neighbor. Both helped to muffle the screams and the crack of my belt across her creamy ass cheeks–otherwise, they would surely have resulted in complaints from neighbors if they had been able to hear them. The second welt crossed the first forming an angry red X on her pale flesh.

After that, I wailed on her with the belt over and over, making her scream every time and always waiting a few seconds between blows. Between her screams of pain, she started moaning and I recognized the moans as being of sexual pleasure because Maggie truly loves being whipped the way I was whipping her.

Besides moaning, she seemed to be dancing, which was actually more like swishing her ass back and forth because of how her ankles were tied, from the pleasure of the severe flogging and I could see and smell the delightful juices trickling from her pussy as Maggie became more and more aroused.

The dancing, besides being an expression of pleasure, about the same as a woman thrashing on the bed while her pussy is being eaten, helped Maggie grind her clit against the edge of the tabletop, bringing her closer to ecstasy with every movement.

As Maggie moved closer to cumming, I paused longer between lashes with my belt. Although the whipping would continue, even while she was cumming, once her orgasm passed, it would stop. Usually, I whipped her across her cute, round ass but frequently my belt struck the upper parts of Maggie’s thighs.

This was deliberate, not a miss because Maggie wanted the backs of her thighs to hurt just as much as her ass. Most of my blows were forehanded but sometimes I would move to my right and hit her with a backhand slash so I could inflict the pleasurable pain she wanted on the side of her left buttock. Maggie insisted I should turn her entire ass into a scarlet mass of pain and I would always do my best to do what she wanted.

I’m cumming, Sir,” Maggie cried out and her dance became more desperate and more frantic, her hips grinding faster and her clit slamming harder into table edge. My movements became more energized too, whipping her faster and harder because I knew that Maggie wanted me to continue whipping her even while she was cumming, to make her agony even more intense.

Finally, her entire body gave a great spasm and she dropped, panting and moaning, onto the table. I stopped, knowing Maggie had climaxed and her whipping was over. Not wanting to waste any of the delicious juices streaming down her legs, I knelt behind Maggie and licked up the juices I found there.

As I licked her legs, my hands were on her ass and I could feel the heat emanating from where I had been whipping her. After I had relished her juices, I waited while Maggie regained her strength from her tremendous orgasm so I could untie her.

“My ass is so sore I can hardly walk, Sir. You really whipped my ass today and got me to cum big time,” she said, grinning. The pain she was feeling would last for a few days and the welts would be there longer. Memories of the pleasure she had from being whipped and climaxing would last much longer.

Once Maggie had cum from being whipped, that part was over and after she had rested enough that I felt confident she could stand on her own, I untied her from the table. I helped her to her bedroom and up on the bed to lie down on her back, her legs spread for the next part of our playtime together.

Although the whipping was over, the agony it had caused was still part of our love-making. Maggie lifted her glowing red ass off the bed while I slipped a pillow underneath her. When she lay back down on the pillow, she grimaced from the sudden burst of pain radiating from the point of contact.

With the pillow in place, Maggie raised her legs, still spread wide, for me. I wrapped my arms loosely around her legs, and when my face was positioned above her pussy, I squeezed her, roughly pressing my shoulders against the backs of her thighs, which had just been thoroughly whipped, and were as much a mass of scarlet pain as her ass.

Maggie screamed from the sudden, intense pain; pussy juices squirted out of her slit and wet the sheets below her, adding a delightful fragrance to the air.

Usually, when I eat a pussy, I start with the lips and lick slowly until the woman cums but with Maggie, after a whipping, I hold her thighs and lick her clit from the start and, about every four seconds, I squeeze, sending waves of agony screaming throughout her body, evolving quickly into pleasure, because the combined pleasure of my tongue on her clit and the intense hurt from her abused thighs is what it takes for Maggie to cum.

Her pussy thrust into my face as I began licking her and her body went from squirming to writhing to thrashing on the bed as I continued with the licking and squeezing combination for a long time. Her screams continued to be incoherent expressions of suffering until one of them was actually an announcement that Maggie was starting to cum. When I heard that, I squeezed tightly and locked my mouth on her clit, sucking her engorged love toy and caressing the side with my tongue, waiting for the flood of Maggie’s sweet honey.

Maggie’s involuntary movements during the throes of cumming, especially of her legs, sent more waves of agony through her body as her thighs rubbed against my shoulders. More and more, Maggie thrashed on the bed as her pain and pleasure continued until she climaxed, arching her back and giving a sudden jerk of her legs. I released her then, and Maggie collapsed on the bed, agonized tears coursing down her cheeks and a wide smile of pleasure on her face.

She lay there for a few minutes before getting up and crawling painfully over to me and fondling my cock. Grimacing with pain, Maggie got to her knees and took my cock in her mouth. She stroked it in and out, sucking me like my cock was candy getting it fully erect and hard as a steel pipe. With my cock ready, Maggie moved over and got in the classic “Buns up and kneeling” position with her flaming red ass high in the air, her legs spread, and her head and chest on the bed. She smiled at me over her shoulder and I knelt directly behind her.

Usually, I am very gentle when I insert my cock into a woman but Maggie doesn’t want gentle. When I reached out to open Maggie’s pussy lips, my hands squeezed her ass while my thumbs opened her, and I could actually feel the heat radiating from where she had been whipped and I could almost feel the pain.

Maggie could definitely feel the pain and a scream came from her lips, followed by a burst of juices in her pussy. My cock slipped in easily and, several thrusts later, I was almost all the way inside. This meant that my legs and hips were just an inch from Maggie’s severely whipped ass and thighs. With my hands on the fronts of her hips, I backed my cock out and thrust forward, driving my cock all the way into Maggie’s pussy and crashing against her scarlet mass of pain.

She screamed, of course, seemingly trying to turn her throat inside out, and I stayed where I was, my body plastered against Maggie’s most painful areas, able to sense the heat radiating from her. While I rubbed against her, I moved my cock inside her, feeling the heavy flow of her lubricating pussy.

Maggie’s body writhed against me, and that contact added to the pleasure/pain she was receiving. I knew the combination of my cock deep in her pussy and the agony she was feeling in her ass and thighs would cause her to cum before very long so I reached around and caressed above and around her clit, and then directly on her love button. Her pussy received gentle treatment from me but for the rest of her, I was the major source of the excruciating pain that was sweeping through her body.

Maggie started cumming and I did not let up on my abuse of her ass and her legs but my hand continued to gently caress her clit. For several minutes, I intensified my efforts until I felt her back arch and her pussy thrust against my hand on her clit. She had cum quickly from the agony, and I still had a while to go so I continued fucking her pussy.

However, I kept my hands on her hips, far from the abused areas and I avoided rubbing against her. I had already inflicted enough pain on her; I didn’t want to do any more since it would not result in any pleasure for her. After a few strokes, I came as well and a minute later, gently pulled my cock from Maggie’s pussy, avoiding the red skin of her ass or thighs.

Since then, this had been the routine: one spank with my hand, one with the ruler and then a whipping with my belt until Maggie reaches her first orgasm, followed by her cumming at least once from my eating her pussy and again from fucking. Although the second and third orgasms might sound ordinary, they are more closely connected to pain than what most people would consider pleasure.

After we are completely through with the whipping and the sex, I apply the salve that she buys for that purpose. Maggie enjoys the whole routine immensely and, although I am not really into inflicting severe punishment like what Maggie gets off on, I always do my best to give her what she wants.

When she was ready, I helped Maggie to her feet and over to her bed to lie face down, her ass as red as a beacon. I slathered on the salve, which Maggie swears is the best there is, coating her ass and the backs of her thighs and rubbing it in as gently as I could.

When I was through, I washed the excess medication from my hands, got dressed and stayed with her for a couple more hours, until I knew that she would be okay on her own. When I left, I locked the door after myself. By tomorrow, the pain will dissipate and the welts will heal and next week, I will get another call from Maggie, telling me how bad she has been.

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments