Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Cheating in Spanish Class

"Two granny aged women are caught cheating and are disciplined by the two teachers"

5
1 Comment 1
4.5k Views 4.5k
4.7k words 4.7k words

All the grandpa and granny aged men and women were sitting in the classroom waiting for Catalina and Alondra and were chatting quite happily and didn’t notice the two teenage teachers walk in. However, as soon as Catalina called out loud and with a sharp tone of voice, “Buenos noches”, everyone immediately stopped talking.

Catalina went to the front of the class and sat at her desk whilst Alondra sat at the back at her usual desk near the door.

Catalina had with her a bundle of papers which the grannies and grandpa’s all assumed was going to be the marks from the test they had all sat the previous lesson. Catalina glanced towards Alondra and then smiled at the class as though nothing was wrong. She then looked at Sheila and asked, “Sheila, can you give me the date of the Spanish Inquisition?”

Sheila looked quite thrown by the question and started, “Oh, let me think,” she then looked embarrassed as she said, “Sorry, Catalina, but I’ve quite forgotten.”

Catalina said, “Don’t worry, Sheila, just remind me what the capital of Andalusia?”

Sheila was blushing again and looking more embarrassed replied tentatively, “Is it Madrid, Catalina?”

Catalina continued to smile at Sheila and then looked at Rose and asked, “Tell me, Rose what year did Franco die?”

It was Rose’s turn to blush and say, “Erm, sorry, Catalina, but I can’t remember.”

Catalina snapped at both Sheila and Rose and ordered, “Can you please both stand up.”

Catalina saw that all of the other grannies and grandpa’s looked surprised as their two classmates were told to stand up. They were all surprised as well that Sheila and Rose didn’t know the answers to the questions because they were amongst the easiest from the exam paper.

It became clearer when Catalina said, “Don’t you find it strange that you got all these questions correct in the test last week, and that you can’t remember those answers now?”

Sheila and Rose didn’t find it strange at all because they hadn’t revised for the history exam because they thought all the lessons were going to be about learning Spanish and had missed the bit that said that part of the course was Spanish history. So, whenever there was any revision involving Spanish history, they just thought it was having some time off. However, what they also remembered quite clearly was that when it came to the test, they glanced over at the paper of the classmate sitting next to them and got the answers that way.

Although still a teenager, Catalina was well aware of some of the methods cheats used when in exams. She had had her suspicions about both Sheila and Rose because whilst those answers were correct, they also both made the same mistake twice as the person sitting next to them during the exam. Although the answer was correct, the spelling was slightly off, and both Sheila and Rose made the same spelling error. Catalina knew the other two students were amongst the best students in the class, and so with both Sheila and Rose making exactly the same spelling mistake, it was clear that the two of them had cheated.

Catalina knew that she was going to deal with both cheating granny-aged women and to make it clear to them, she opened the drawer of the desk and took out the leather strap with the ruler painted on one side and put it in front of her on the desk. She then glared at the two granny aged women and demanded, “Did you or did you not cheat? Answer truthfully and you can stay in the class, but lie and you will be expelled.”

The rest of the class looked intently at Sheila and Rose, several with their own quite different thoughts. George, for instance, thought that both granny aged women deserved a good hard spanking.

However, there were others who were looking directly at Catalina and George reckoned that they were thinking of how they would like to have been caught cheating, admitted to it, and Catalina would then have given them a punishment that they would no doubt remember for quite some time. George looked at the granddad sitting next to him and saw that his trousers were now bulging, and so was pretty sure that he too found the authoritative Catalina a turn on.

Catalina broke the silence with a demanding, “Rose, your answer, please.” Catalina knew that out of the two granny-aged women Rose was the more subservient of the two and reckoned that she would be easier to get the truth from so continued to glare at Rose waiting for her answer.

Rose knew she had cheated and certainly didn’t want to be expelled from the course. She really wanted Sheila to answer first but as Catalina kept her eyes locked on hers so she looked dolefully towards the floor and admitted, “I cheated, Catalina.”

Catalina saw the distressed look on Rose’s face and to enforce her position snapped, “Louder please, Rose, so that everyone can hear your answer.”

Rose was clearly distraught as she replied, much more forcefully, “I cheated, Catalina. I’m sorry.”

Satisfied, Catalina then glared at Sheila with a look on her face that said, ‘I dare you,’ and demanded, “What is your answer, Sheila.”

Sheila had been thinking madly from the moment she was told to stand up. Lying never phased her and she was seen as a leader here, albeit in her own eyes rather than anyone else’s, but thought that if she admitted to cheating and then took the punishment, that would reinforce her position. So, saying rather more forcefully than Rose, “Yes, Catalina, I cheated as well.”

Catalina looked across the room to Alondra and they both exchanged knowing looks. As they had both come to the same conclusion when marking the papers, it was therefore very satisfying that they had been able to obtain the truth in the way that they had.

Catalina then glared at Sheila and Rose and ordered, “You know we don’t like cheating here. What made you think you could get away with it?”

Sheila was actually quite blasé and replied, “We didn’t revise and actually looking at the answers of the person next to us was quite easy. Anyway, we weren’t worried about being caught as it’s only an evening class.”

Catalina replied, “Really? Yet we have shown you already we have a disciplinary regime in the class, so why shouldn’t that apply to you?”

Sheila swallowed hard, feeling under pressure as the questioning continued, but also getting aroused at being scolded by such an authoritative teenager. She panicked a bit, and replied, “Well, as we are the oldest students here, we could hardly be disciplined in the way that you have disciplined others.“

Catalina almost spat, “Really? If you are the oldest in the class you think you are above being punished? Tell me, when you were at school in the sixth form, and so the oldest in the school, and you were disobedient, were you told that you were too old to be punished?“

Sheila swallowed hard at the rather well-made point, and was blushing as she replied, “Well, no, of course, sixth formers at my school regularly got the cane rather than just a detention, but surely that is different to here?”

Catalina again glanced towards Alondra before saying in her stern tone of voice, “Not really, Sheila. You being the oldest student makes you the sixth former and so the one liable to the more severe punishment. Doesn’t that make sense to you?”

Sheila had to admit to herself that it did make perfect sense but what she also knew was that she had been caned when in the sixth form, and remembered how being punished so severely made her better behaved. Over the years, those memories of being caned gave her a longing to be caned again, and that had quite often turned into erotic feelings as she lay in bed when she would finger herself to an orgasm picturing herself in her mind being caned, not just with six of the best but with rather more than that.

As Catalina and Sheila were having their exchanges, Rose was having thoughts without knowing they were very similar to the ones that Sheila was having. She remembered clearly being caned when she was in the sixth form, just the one time being sent to the headmistress with her best friend, Cathy, who actually, it seemed, enjoyed being caned and was quite often either naughty on purpose or got a double detention just so she would be sent to the headmistress and be caned. Rose’s caning was just two strokes, but that memory had stayed with her all these years and she too had fantasised about being caned by a dominant woman. As she continued to listen to the exchange she was focused on Catalina who was clearly a dominant young woman, and she realised the fact that she was just a teenager was of no consequence because it was being authoritative that made her a woman who was clearly capable of disciplining students of any age.

It was whilst Rose was deep in thought that she suddenly realised that Catalina was speaking to her in a quite stern tone voice, and it was also clear that she was now asking the same question for the third time. Rose focused and realised the question was, “Were you caned at school, Rose?“

Rose thought she would give a smart answer as she responded, “Yes, miss, just the once when I was in the sixth form, but it gave me such a good lesson I was never naughty again.”

Rose smirked to herself thinking that Catalina would accept that this was a one-off and therefore she shouldn’t be punished for cheating in her test.

However, the smile was wiped off Rose’s face when Catalina snapped, “Exactly right, Rose, that is what a good caning does. It teaches the student not to misbehave again because they know it is a very painful punishment. However, as has happened here, sometimes that lesson wears thin and a reminder needs to be given. Clearly, as you were both caned at sixth form what you need is that reminder.”

Sheila and Rose exchanged worried glances at the realisation that Catalina was quite intent on disciplining them for cheating. In fact, they had talked themselves into it by agreeing that it was the older students who got the cane and having got themselves into that position neither could think of a valid reason to object. Of course, both could have walked out of the class there and then, but the exams were only three weeks away, and they certainly wanted to come back again next year.

Catalina again exchanged knowing glances with the Alondra, and both knew that Sheila and Rose would accept the punishment. Of course, equally, having threatened it, they could hardly now let one or both of them off and looking around at the faces of the other students, most of whom were smiling, they could see it was something that the whole class was expecting to happen as well.

With that, Catalina ordered, “Right, you two cheating granny aged women, come out to the front of the class.”

The authoritatively given order reminded both Sheila and Rose of the headmistresses who spoke to them in exactly that tone. It even sent quivers flying around their vaginas at the prospect of being humiliated in front of their classmates. Of course, back at the time when they were in the sixth form, being humiliated in front of the class was almost a badge of honour, and given the way the flutters were flying around their vaginas it actually put themselves back in that position now. Of course, they knew the punishment was going to hurt, just as it hurt back then, but the good went with the bad, so both granny-aged women went into “Do as I’m told,” mode and walked obediently to the front of the class.

Alondra followed the granny-aged women to the front of the class and she and Catalina both moved chairs to the side of the teacher's desk and sat down. Catalina then ordered, “I don’t want to crease your dresses, ladies, so I think you should take them off. Do it now.”

Sheila and Rose were going to object as there were some men in the class as well but knew that Catalina was the one in charge and her instructions overrode everything. Anyway, they would still have their bras on, although supposed their knickers would be lowered to their knees. In any case, both immediately unzipped their dresses and slid the sleeves down their arms pushing the dresses right down to the floor, stepped out of the dresses, scooped them up, folded them, and put them on the desk in front of them. They then turned and looked at the two teachers.

Catalina really did want to teach both women a lesson and ordered, “Actually, I think it makes perfect sense if your bras are taken off because I don’t want to scratch your skin.”

Sheila was going to object and say that was never going to happen, but now felt under the spell of the authoritative Catalina and had more respect for her than she had ever had before. That, mixed with the erotic feelings of being submissive to the teenage teacher who was about to discipline her, she quickly put her arms behind her back, unclipped her bra, slid the straps down her arms, caught the bra, folded it, and put it on top of her dress.

AnnHouston
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnHouston

Rose was unhappy with having to take her bra off but when she saw that Sheila was doing as she was told she had no choice but to do the same. Moments later her bra was also folded and put on top of her dress.

The two women were embarrassed but as they both had full fleshy breasts they reckoned the men would be getting erections and the women would be a little bit jealous of their shape. It made them both feel good about what was happening to them.

As both Sheila and Rose turned away from their classmates and looked at Catalina and Alondra, they gasped as they realised both were already holding the leather straps with the ruler painted on one side. Catalina then ordered, “You will both get a spanking first, and then we will be using our straps on your bottoms. Now both of you got across our laps. I will deal with you, Sheila, and Alondra will deal with Rose.”

Sheila wasn’t sure whether it was the feelings of eroticism or submission that got her more excited but she quickly stepped to Catalina’s side and eased herself down across her lap. Moments later Rose had lowered herself across Alondra’s lap and both felt the teenager's hands rubbing their bottoms in circles.

Catalina said in a very stern tone of voice, “I hope this teaches you both a good lesson.”

Sheila and Rose heard some sarcastic comments coming from their classmates, again as happened when at college and they were seen as class hero’s when being scolded by the teacher. The comments were different, as they referred to the granny-aged women’s creased skin, fleshy bottom cheeks, turkey necks, and the like, as well as some laughter when comments were made about how many spanks would be needed to make an impression on their large bottoms. Even so, Sheila, in particular, relished the comments even though she wasn’t looking forward so much to the spanking itself, and certainly not the strap.

Next moment, there was the echoing sound of two spanks landing on the granny aged bottoms, and that echoing sound continued as the spanks landed time and again on alternate bottom cheeks, and each spank was soon followed by the echoing gasps from the two granny-aged women.

Sheila was thinking that she hadn’t expected the spanking to hurt as much as it did. After all, she did have a reasonably fleshy bottom which she thought would give her some protection. However, clearly, Catalina was a gym fanatic and the spanks that she landed were definitely hard enough to hurt rather more than she was going to be able to cope with.

Of course, Alondra was also a regular gym user and Rose was having exactly the same struggle to cope as the spanks rained down on her bottom.

The spanks continued to land and Sheila and Rose’s gasps got louder and louder and their bottom cheeks were made redder and redder. Sheila and Rose also heard more comments coming from their classmates about how cheats shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it and that punishing them like this was the best way to teach everybody not to cheat. Clearly, they were not sounding sympathetic at all with Sheila and Rose, or, rather, like at sixth form, it was always funny to see your friends being punished but not so funny when it was your turn to be punished.

Once Catalina was happy that both bottoms were red enough, she ordered, “Right, you too granny-aged women, up you get. Then bend over and grab the chairs so we can whack you with our leather rulers.”

As Sheila eased herself up her mind was on her stinging bottom but at the same time thinking about what it was going to be like to have to bend over and present her bottom for the leather straps. Even with a stinging bottom, as she did bend over and grab the seat of the chair and place her feet wide apart, so it brought back those memories of being caned at sixth form. What she particularly remembered having a schoolgirl crush on the headmistress and never minded being spoken to sternly because that enabled her when in bed that night to finger herself to tremendous orgasms. She even remembered that after being caned the orgasms were even better. So, as she was bent over clasping the seat of the chair she looked at the floor behind her and saw Catalina’s bare well-toned legs placed with the leather strap dangling by her side, and knew she was just moments away from even worse pain than the spanking. Of course, as always, regret took over and she knew that she shouldn’t have cheated, but it was as always too late to change what was going happen to them.

Catalina made Rose turn her chair around so that when her bottom was whacked everyone in the class would be able to see the pain etched across her face. Sheila still faced away from the class so her classmates would see her increasingly reddened bottom cheeks. Catalina knew that this was the best way of not just teaching the two granny aged cheating women a lesson, but would also be a lesson for all of the classmates not to cheat.

Sheila's bottom was stinging but she still couldn’t get over the fact that she was getting aroused by being dominated and punished by the teenage teacher. Of course, she told herself there was nothing wrong with being punished by someone so young compared to herself because it was those in a position of authority, no matter what their age, who had the clear responsibility of dealing with their students, again no matter what their age.

Sheila yelped us the leather strap landed across her bottom cheeks. The erotic thoughts that she had been thinking immediately disappeared and all that she could think about was the pain. Of course, she knew that as much as this was going to sting her bottom intensely, she also knew it was a well-deserved punishment and told herself that she wouldn’t cheat ever again. Even as the whacks continued, she also heard Rose yelping just a moment after she heard the loud thwack of the strap landing on her bottom. Clearly, Alondra was giving Rose a hard thrashing just as Catalina was teaching her such a good lesson.

Suddenly the whacks stopped and Sheila and Rose both thought that their punishment was over. They then heard Catalina say in a very stern tone and voice, “I want everybody to understand that cheating is not acceptable in this class. You are here to learn but learn properly like the adults you are. Make no mistake, though, we will deal just as severely with any of the rest of you who are caught cheating or misbehaving in class,”

Sheila was recovering quite quickly and realised she was getting aroused by hearing Catalina’s threat. That arousal was quickly stifled though and she felt the strap once again flatten her bottom cheeks and she yelped with the pain. Then as the strap landed time and again so she realised that Catalina had deliberately paused whacking her with the strap, only to proceed once again to thrash her with the strap when she thought it was all over.

Sheila dissolved into crying and blabbering before the strap stopped. The pain was so intense and her bottom was throbbing as she heard Catalina order, “Okay, you two cheating granny-aged women, you can get up and get back to your seats.”

Sheila recovered quite quickly and as she did she heard Rose’s continuing deep sobs and knew that she too had received the second set of strappings. As she eased herself up, she glanced across towards Rose but realised her vision was so blurred she could only just about make out her form. Nevertheless, she did stand and saw the blurred forms of all of her classmates but didn’t hear any comments and wondered whether that was because, maybe, everyone was so shocked by the intensity of the lashes that they had received.

Sheila was deep in thought when suddenly she heard the snapped order, “I said get back to your desks unless you want to bend back over the chairs and get more stripes across your bottoms.”

Catalina was clearly being so authoritative still and, not wanting to risk the strap again, Sheila immediately did as she was told and hobbled back to her desk, clutching her burning bottom cheeks as she did. She sat down and gasped as her bottom cheeks hit the wooden chair and it was then she realised that she wasn’t wearing any clothes but still her vision was blurred and she couldn’t see the desk where she had put her clothes.

Catalina had been smiling because she could see that Sheila was walking away without collecting her clothes but decided not to say anything. Now that Sheila had sat down, she said sternly, “That’s right, Sheila, you will sit there, naked, until the lesson is over.”

Rose had been more aware and she had stayed by the desk and although she was still sobbing and was desperate to rub her stinging bottom, she focused on getting dressed which she did before going back to her desk. She also sat down rather more carefully than Sheila although did find that she was still squirming around on the wooden seat.

As Sheila sat there, naked, also squirming with her bottom stinging, she really couldn’t understand how come with all that pain, and the humiliation of being naked still, she was actually turned on. Her vision was clearing and she watched the authoritative teenagers continuing to keep the classes attention as Alondra handed out the results to the test and Catalina set everyone to work, now being the model obedient student having learned her lesson from the authoritative teenager.

Once the lesson was over Catalina smiled at the class and said, “Okay, everyone, you have your homework and I look forward to seeing you all next week.” However before finishing she glared at Sheila and Rose and said, “I want you two to stay here.”

All the classmates smiled at Sheila and Rose as they got up and left and saw the worried looks on their faces. This was so much like when they were at college, and they smirked at Sheila and Rose as they walked past them knowing they were facing away from Catalina and Alondra so their smiles couldn’t be seen.

Catalina stood by her desk at the front and commanded, “Come and stand here both of you.”

The still naked Sheila and now fully clothed Rose stood up and went to the front of the class and faced the two stern-looking teenagers.

Catalina made a point of looking Sheila up and down, seeming to enjoy the sight of her creased skin, turkey neck, fleshy tummy and fleshy thighs and, and rather large drooping breasts, and could tell from the look on Sheila’s face it made her feel embarrassed but saw nothing wrong with that.

Catalina said sternly, “I hope you have both learned your lesson but, if not, you can expect to be dealt with in the same way next week. Do you understand?”

Sheila was still blushing as she said, “Yes, Catalina.” Rose gave the same obedient reply.

Catalina then smirked at Sheila and said, “Well you had better get dressed.”

Catalina and Alondra then set about clearing up the classroom and did smile at each other as they glanced at Sheila as she got dressed.

Once dressed, Sheila respectfully said to the two teenagers, “Thank you for dealing with us and we will certainly be better behaved in the future.”

Catalina and Alondra actually felt quite good thinking how they had taught both the granny aged women a lesson and smiled as they watched Sheila and Rose leave the classroom.

Once in the corridor, Sheila said to Rose, “I need to go to the toilet.”

Sheila was still struggling with her stinging bottom as she went into the toilet cubicle and closed the door, and sat down after once again raising her dress and lowering her knickers. Of course, she didn’t need to go to the toilet but parted her legs and eased her fingers down along her very wet pussy lips still unable to reconcile how such a hard spanking and all those times being whacked with the leather strap gave her so much pain but at the same time got her so aroused. It didn’t take more than a few moments before she was gasping erotically and carried on making long erotic gasps as she gave herself a second orgasm. She was at least more relaxed then and would be okay until she got home and could give herself further orgasms. Happier, she stood up, straightened out her clothes, walked out of the cubicle and then out of the toilets and smiled at Rose.

Moments later Sheila and Rose were walking along the street thinking about the authoritative Catalina and Alondra as once again the flutters were flying around Sheila’s vagina. Even Rose was laughing and smiling and chatting about being spanked by the authoritative teenagers as though it was the most normal of things to happen to a couple of granny-aged women, and was thinking she needed to finger herself and wondered if that was why Sheila had gone to the toilet.

Sheila had other thoughts as well. She knew she couldn’t risk cheating in class again but now had a whole new set of images in her mind and knew that she would be able to use them time and again for a wonderful orgasm in bed, or, smiling to herself, when in the toilet. Yes, cheating had meant a painful punishment, but it had brought back all those memories of being caned, so it wasn’t all bad.

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments