Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife's Interesting Night At The Bachelorette Party

"Wife lets loose at her best friend's bachelorette party"

49
7 Comments 7
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

At this point in her life, she was 25 and single for just over a year after breaking up with her toxic ex, who cheated on her. She didn’t want to date anyone then and was traumatized by the experience. We hadn’t met yet. She went to a bachelorette party for one of her best friends, let’s call her Amanda.

I remember even before hearing the story, once it was about Amanda and her shenanigans, I must swear an oath of silence for what I was about to hear; she was just that type of friend. She is always a flirt, even though now she’s married with kids. Always the girl who goes to brunches and bars and gets the most drunk. I’ve never been a fan as her husband continuously checks out and usually leaves me and my wife to ensure she gets home. And out of trouble.

Anyway, back to the story, they all flew to Paris for the party. One of her other friends and the second bridesmaid had arranged two strippers for the party afterward. She told me before they left for the lounge/club thing, all the girls got funny gifts, like vibratos and lingerie: butt plugs and various other sex toys. My wife got her a magic stick vibrator herself. I believe the joke was that she would need all this for her ‘boring’ married life.

They went out, and they all got wasted except my wife and the other bridesmaid, who were basically in charge of the rest (there were 7 of them in total). Once they got back to their suite, the strippers followed. My wife told me while they were both attractive, there was one that was hot and her type; we’ll call him Rob.

I remember asking her if they were super hung (as I imagine strippers are required to be). She said they were standard size but were super ripped. Everyone was getting super rowdy, led by the bride-to-be (not surprising). While my wife’ is usually super shy, after a few more shots once they got back, she was getting loud and getting lap dances.

Many other girls were cheering each other on, drinking more, and getting friskier with the strippers. When one of the girls made out with the stripper, it permitted the rest to follow suit. One of the strippers (the one she didn’t think was as cute) approached my wife and tried to kiss her, but she pulled away.

She had just started to get drunk but was not interested in him, but she kept peaking around to see what Rob was doing and with whom. After a few dances, she told me nearly all the girls there were in their bras, and both the strippers were naked, dancing with them, grinding their cocks, etc. All except Amanda and her.

Later, two of the girls got supper wasted and decided to call it a night and went back to their room.  One of them was giving the other stripper a blowjob in front of the rest of her friends too. there were no more rules anymore; they would all do whatever they wanted now.

At this point, Rob noticed that my wife was staring at him and went over and started dancing on her.

She told me she was very horny, and the drinks had gotten to her too. The other girls started chanting for her to kiss him, to which she obliged and gave him a peck on the lips and started blushing.

He pointed out that she was the only one with her dress still on and that she should let loose a bit more. The rest of the girls were practically naked at this point and started telling her to ‘take it off,’ but she was adamant and refused.

‘Well, if you’re not going to undress, you must give me more than a peck on the lips.’ Without hesitation, she obliged, grabbed his face, and made out with him, much to the crowd's delight.

After the kiss, she asked to be excused to check her phone in the room. Rob tried to tell her to stay and let the phone wait, but the girls interrupted him and got his attention. She went into the room to brush up on her makeup and change her panties because she was soaking wet. While in her room, she saw that all the sex toys and gifts were in her room, so she got her first (but not last) crazy idea of the night.

She went through some of the lingerie that was there and decided on this sexy red bra and G-string, just in case she did end up taking her dress off. She wanted to impress this stranger, she admitted to me. She felt like she had to fight for his attention with the rest and wanted to win.

So she redid her makeup, put some more lipstick on, wore the sexy lingerie, and put her dress back on; however, when she walked out, she saw two of the girls leaving with one of the strippers back to their room.

The other bridesmaid was walking back to her room in the suite, looking worried. my wife asked her what was wrong, and she told her that Amanda had taken Rob back to her room.

My wife was shocked; she told her friend to forget about it and try and go to sleep. While the girl went back to her room, my wife went into the toilet, which is joint with Amanda's room, to try to listen to what they were doing, if anything, which they were.

She could hear Amanda moaning loudly and could hear the bed squeaking. Initially, she was shocked and disappointed in her friend, but more so, she was drunk, jealous, and turned on.

She took her G-string off and started masturbating while listening to them have sex. My wife, who at that time had only ever slept with two people before me, was listening to one of her best friends cheating on her fiancé, closing her eyes and imagining it was her in her place.

After she came, she quietly listened to what was happening in the other room. At this point, she told me she was too curious about what was happening with her soon-to-be-married friend and this man she was fascinated with. The moaning had stopped, and they were chatting about the city and what it's like in Europe. A little while later, she overheard him tell Amanda that he should get dressed and leave in about five to ten minutes, and then the voices became mumbles again.

Still horny, she decided that she wanted to leave one last impression on him. It had been a while for her, and she was looking for that external validation at this point from a good-looking man, so she decided that she was going to act like she didn’t know that anyone was still in the suite and “look for her phone” pretending that she can’t find it. She returned to her room, grabbed her phone, returned to the living room, put her phone under one of the sofas, and waited.

Rob eventually came out, laughing on the phone with someone. My wife acted shocked and pretended she didn’t know anyone would be there. He apologized if he startled her and said her friend (Amanda) was a wild one, which she admitted to me made her jealous and even more determined to win some form of response from him before he left.

“She’s just getting the crazy out of her system before marriage, so it’s fine, I guess,” she replied.

“Yeah, she’s not done yet either; she was just on the phone with my partner. He's coming back to your suite, and she wants to “talk to him,”’ he laughed.

“Oh god, is he coming now?”

“He will be here shortly,” he replied.

He asked her what she was doing, to which she replied, “Believe it or not, I still have yet to find my phone’ so he agreed to help her find it.

While they were searching, he immediately started flirting with her and said she was an excellent kisser. She thanked him and started to flirt back, saying it was not the first time she’d heard that compliment, and she was good at other things, too.

He then continued and told her that he noticed her glances at him all night, even when his partner tried to move on her, and that he was hoping that either of them was going to help her loosen up a bit more, like her friends, and make her take her clothes off like they did the rest.

 “I thought I was going to do it before you went back to your room," he said.

She joked, saying that taking clothes was his job, not hers. He laughed and told her that if he found her phone, she should reward him and show him what she’d been hiding under her dress. She smiled and then suggested that they should split up to find it. He could check the living room while she looked for it in her room again (knowing damn well where she put it)

She walked back to the room and waited for him to find it, and within a minute, he knocked and walked in.

“Look what I found,” waiving the phone in his hand, “but I think I'll hold on to it for the moment.” She smiled and told him to shut the door behind him. She was ready now.

Without saying a word, she removed her dress, stood there for his viewing pleasure, and asked him if the wait was worth it. He sat in awe of her body and replied, “so worth it; you are fucking sexy.” and mumbled some other words in French. He then asked her if she always wears sexy lingerie under her dresses.

SusanStrm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanStrm

“Actually. I put it on when I returned to my room earlier, just in case, but by the time I came out, everyone was gone,” she confessed to him.

“Just in case? Or just for me?” he asked while making himself comfortable and sitting on the couch, keeping his eyes firmly on her body.

“Just for you,” she replied.

He then asked her for her phone number, which surprised her, but she went along and gave it to him anyway.

“And this number is for this phone, right?” he asked as he put it into his contacts on his phone.

“Yeah, it is. Give me a miscall my phone back, and I'll add it.”

Right then, He got a text; it was the other stripper. He texted, saying he’d been knocking for a while, and no one was opening the door.

“He’s here for the bride, and I don’t think she heard the knock since her doors closed.” He got up to open the door, but she stopped him.

“It’s okay, I’ll go get him,” she said. She had reached the perfect combination of horny and tipsy. She was super daring at this point and feeling herself even more after his praise.

As she walked out of the room, Rob said, “Wow, that ass really does eat that thong up,

doesn’t it?”

She opened the door and let him in. he stood there for a while, stared at her, and mumbled something in French, which she loved. “Amanda's room is on the left,” she said. “And where is your room?” he asked back. “Busy, goodnight,” she replied cheekily.

When she entered the room, Rob stood there waiting for her in his boxers, with both phones still in his hands.

“If you think we’ll have sex after you have just slept with my friend, think again.” While super turned on seeing him, she said, " I can't believe your friend is going to have sex with three of my friends in the space of a couple of hours.”. He laughed and said it's part of the trade; they usually hook up with multiple women at night, and it's nothing new.

“Let's go see what they are up to,” she said as she walked back out of the room and straight back into the toilet where she was just moments ago, listening to her friend fuck yet another guy on the same night. She told me she loved teasing him and having his attention but wasn’t sure if she wanted to do anything but that. She also really liked that he was not forceful with her in any way.

Rob followed her swiftly; both were barely wearing anything at all. When they were in the toilet, just like before, she could hear Amanda moaning and the bed shrieking. Rob walked in front of her and quietly opened the door that led to her room just a tiny bit so they could hear better and get a peek.

“Go ahead and look at your friend,” he whispered to her.

She quietly tip-toed towards the door and glanced through the crack to see what was happening.

She saw Amanda bent over and getting fucked hard doggy style. Her face was buried in the pillow, and while the moans were muffled, they were still quite loud. The guy also seemed to enjoy speaking to her in French while pounding away.

“It's pretty hot, isn’t it?” Rob asked her.

“It’s a bit strange knowing my best friend, who is about to get married in a few weeks, has sex with a guy who isn’t even her first of the night,” she turned back and replied to him.

He took another good look at her, then walked by her and quietly shut the door behind her. Even then, she told me she could hear her friend moaning quite loudly.

“I think you're way more aroused than you care to admit,” he replied. “Your nipples are so hard right now that they are practically ripping a hole through your bra.”

She looked in the mirror and saw that he was right. Embarrassed, she tried to change the subject and saw that he still had their phones in his hand. She also noticed that he was erect, and half of his dick was popping out of his boxers, and he was doing nothing to hide it.

A bit embarrassed, she quickly tried to change the subject and said, “So, can I finally have my phone back Since I've been looking for it all night?”

“Have a seat. On the counter,” he replied.

She took a seat on the bathroom vanity immediately.  He then pressed the side of her phone to put it on silent and started dialing a number on his. He then walked towards her and moved his hand with her phone in between her legs, and as if instinctively, she spread her legs wide open for him. He placed the phone around her clit and pressed call from his.

The phone started to vibrate, and she let out a loud moan. He told her to keep it quiet; otherwise, they would hear them in the next room, but she didn’t care. Within seconds, her panties were soaking, but as she was close to coming, the phone had stopped vibrating.

She reached and grabbed his phone from him and redialed and placed it on the counter, then took her now-drenched phone out of his palms to redirect it properly to her clit. With his hands now free, Rob grabbed the back of her head, kissed her neck gently, and used the other hand to feel her F-cup breasts through her bra.

“Fuck I think I'm going to cum” she exclaimed. She didn't care if she was being loud at this point.

When the phone stopped vibrating this time, he grabbed the now-soaked phone off her hand, put it to the side, moved her panties to the side, and started to finger her. She responded by unhooking her bra.

“Your breasts are glorious,” he said, and before he could say any more, she grabbed the back of his head, guided him to her right nipple, and gave him a mouthful of her breast. She came within minutes.

After catching their breath, they noticed that Amanda and the other guy were still going at it; the noises went from moaning to screams of joy.

“I can’t believe she’s still going at it, and he's not even her first guy of the night, and by the sounds of it, they are nowhere near stopping,” she said.” It feels like I've been listening to her moan all night.”

“Are you going to admit that it turns you on listening?”

“I guess the evidence would suggest it does, right?” She looked around and blushed, “But it turned me on and made me a little jealous when she made these sounds with you.”

“Oh, you were listening in on us too?!” he quipped.

“Maybe,” she responded, reaching for her bra to put back on again.

He leaned in close and started to kiss her, then grabbed her hand and guided it to his rock-hard dick. She instinctively started to stroke it. He took the bra off her other hand, threw it to the ground, and started massaging her left breast. He then propositioned her with the most titillating idea of the night.

“Do you want to taste your friend's pussy off my dick?”

She looked at him and smiled, and without saying a word, got off the counter, went on her knees, pulled his boxers down, and started to lick the tip of his dick. She told me it did taste like pussy, but it wasn’t as strong. Still, the idea of her tasting one of her best friends' pussy off a stripper's cock was astonishing. When she tells me this part, even she can't believe she did that.

“You’ve been wanting to put my dick in your mouth the whole night, haven’t you?” he asked as she took his whole dick in her mouth.

“Mhmm,” she replied, with her mouth full.

He pulled out of her mouth and told her that he was close to cumming and started to jerk off.

“I want you to cum right here,” she said as she squished her breasts together, giving him plenty to aim at. He obliged and did precisely that.

She grabbed a towel and her bra, and he grabbed his boxers. They quietly headed back to her room. She told me she didn't wipe his cum off in the toilet, and as she was walking towards the room, it was dripping off her breasts onto the floor.

When they got back, he got dressed, and she eventually cleaned herself off with the towel and put on her bra and a shirt but no pants.

He was on his phone texting and then let her know that he was ready to leave. He texted his friend that he was doing so as well.

“Well, meeting you and all your friends was a pleasure,” he said. “Thank you for the lovely time.”

They both laughed as she pointed to the towel she used to clean herself, which extensively illustrated his pleasure. They hugged each other one last time. In their embrace, he gave her left ass cheek one last squeeze and said, “for memories.”

As he walked out the door, she asked him to stop. She peeled off her soaked panties, threw them at him, and said, “Keep this for your memories instead.”

He smiled, put him in her pocket, and left.

Fast forward to the present time. We found that not only does she still have his number, but it still works.

So, to be continued.

Published 
Written by 88xouple11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments