Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Slut Maker - Part 2

"An experienced married man seduces women as a hobby and sexually transforms them."

47
30 Comments 30
19.5k Views 19.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words
He arrived Sunday, a day early, so he could see Bella that evening. She was an exotic, sensual Spanish beauty who now had an executive position with a major company in Orlando. When he originally met her she gave every appearance of being a shy, almost reclusive woman. He changed all that. She was far from shy now. They had not seen each other in several months so it was a joyful, energetic reunion.

She missed Michael and was looking forward to their reunion. She arrived at his hotel around six, coming into his room looking like a very well turned out woman in her mid to late thirties. There was no time wasted in renewing their ultra lascivious relationship. Michael did not disappoint her, he never had. Several hours later she was sprawled on the bed exhausted, hair askew, mascara running down her face, semen dribbling from each of her orifices; she was fully satisfied, in every way possible.

After their intimacy was sated and he had retrieved drinks for them, he explained about Kelli. Bella completely understood and looked forward to playing her part in introducing her to the joy of fem-fem amour. She was on for Tuesday night, around six for dinner and fun.

It was time for her to get some sleep so she reluctantly showered and left. Michael called room service for replacement towels. He removed the soaked bath towels from the bed and piled them in the bathroom. Fresh ones arrived shortly, the maid smiling as she picked up the used pile. She brought the normal two plus several more fresh ones from her cart. “Just in case you should happen to need them sir,” she said, smiling to herself as she left.

He met Darius for lunch Monday and explained about Kelli. She needed to experience the ultimate BBC encounter. He was more than willing to play his role. He was on for Thursday night to introduce Kelli to a whole new world. He would arrive at the hotel around seven and call Michael’s cell to see if he was ready for him yet.

Late Monday afternoon Kelli arrived in town. The conference was set to start on Tuesday. She called Michael on his cell after she was settled in her hotel.

“Hey Kel, where are you?” he asked.

“Just got to my hotel and mostly unpacked. You up for company? Going to buy me dinner?”

“Smart ass! Get your tush over here, wearing as little as possible. I am in 1215, a suite on the top floor.”

“Okay lover. Be there as soon as my GPS can find it. See ya soon!”

She put on an old, short, frayed pair of shorts and a crop top, her nipples delectably poking dimples in the fabric. Arriving at her car, she put the address in the GPS and took off. Twenty minutes later she was there and on her way up to the twelfth floor. He had the usual martinis waiting along with some cheeses and various choices of crackers.

At her knock, he opened the door. “I see you took me at my word. I love the outfit! Your nips are showing just the right amount to say ’Don’t you just wish you could suck these’. Maybe we can get you a custom tee shirt like that,” he laughingly said.

She stood just inside the door after he had closed it, with her hands under her boobs, bouncing them up and down. “Look tasty?”

He grabbed for her and she deftly side-stepped him, saying, “Now now, Kel-Kel needs a drink! Oh martinis, great!” She headed for the side board where they,resided; he was right behind her. He poured them both a drink and she took an amazingly large gulp of hers.

“Oh I needed that! It is so good to be here with you. Bill thinks I am a wonderful sales rep. All because of you, thank you very much. He even kind of hinted at promotion.”

She gave him a quick kiss and then went to explore the suite. Her mood was obviously ecstatic and exhilarated, so he let her check out the bathrooms, the bedroom and the two balconies, chattering as she roamed.

“Quite the place! As usual, you have style, Michael. Where are you going to fuck me first? So many choices. I’ll confirm what you probably strongly suspect, my crotch is soaking wet and needful. I can’t believe I have a whole week here with you. I hope you have some depraved, perverted, fantastically exotic things arranged for us and for me!”

She plopped down on the sofa, feet up on the coffee table. “Okay, I’m done. Come sit with me. Bring the martinis and some good cheese, oh and bring some napkins.”

He did as she asked, putting everything on the coffee table and then sitting down on her right, hips touching. He took her glass and put it on the table. Then leaned into her, his right hand going to her left boob and nipple, his mouth enveloping her’s, tongues intertwining. Her arms went around him as she commenced a long, quiet, passionate sighing. She rolled against him, pushing him back against the couch and straddling him.

Now both his hands were on her nipples, rubbing and squeezing, her sighing became louder as she continued the intense kiss. Finally they broke the kiss. She stood up and, in a few seconds, was nude.

“Get your clothes off. I feel your hardness and I want to sit on you and just feel that cock in me, my muscles squeezing it as you hold me.”

He loved her passion. It was what he was looking for. He quickly stood and, in short time, was also nude and sitting back down, his organ throbbing straight up in front of him. She was over him, slowly guiding him into her, going up and down to coat him with her slippery nectar.

Ultimately she had him all. Putting her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder with closed eyes, she pressed her chest to his. She began a rhythmic cadence of contracting and relaxing her vaginal muscles plus manipulating her clit against him. He tried to get to her nips but they were tightly compressed against his chest.

She whispered to him, “Just close your eyes, relax and hold me. We are both going to cum, probably me first from my clit movement, but just my muscles will make you cum. Do not try to hold it off, go with the flow our bodies dictate. After dinner you can have your way with me in anyway you desire.”

He was not used to the woman dictating how to act but he could not resist her offer. He relaxed and let her take charge. Soon her breathing became more rapid, her muscle contractions even stronger.

In a low voice she said, “Yes, yes. I am cumming. God that was great!” she said as some fluid poured out of her and down his balls. “Please just stay relaxed and go with us.”

Time was lost. It could have been just a few minutes or much longer but he felt his orgasm coming on. He did his best to stay relaxed but he at least had to strengthen his grip on her. She never changed her muscle tempo as he came, shooting a huge load right against her cervix.

Because he so stretched and filled her pussy, part of his spore began to immediately run out of her. She grabbed a napkin and lifted up, holding it under her. Before making a dash for the bathroom, she licked some of it’s contents.

“Mmmm, can’t wait for the full copiousness, hopefully soon,” she said, quickly heading for the bathroom and returning in a short time, looking very satisfied.

Sitting back on the couch, she said, “That was absolutely wonderful! Let’s have dinner and, after some digestive time, I will make good on my promise, whatever you want.”

They both ordered filet mignon, rare, and a red wine of his choosing. They sat afterwards, still naked, talking about all kinds of things: their lives, the world, movies they had seen, until they both felt ready for a second round of wanton sex.

Michael asked her if she would like to retire to the bedroom. Kelli was ready; she lead the way. She loved his proven oral skills so she quickly vaulted onto the bed, turning on her back, legs spread wide.

“I guess I know what you want,” he enthusiastically said.

“You know it. You’re the best I have ever had down there! Go to town on me, Baby.”

He was happy to because he loved her taste and sexual response. Besides he knew it would all contribute to what he had planned for not too much later. He did go to town on her and had her screaming in orgasms in only a few minutes. He kept it up 'til she said her clit could not take anymore.

He rose from his position, grabbed her hips, flipped her over and pulled her up on her hands and knees. She was soaked and succulent from his attention. He began slapping her ass. Right, left, right, left, harder and harder. She pushed back to him, a good sign.

“Yes, slap me, beat that ass, I need it. Oh, fuck!”

“Do you know what you are?”

“Yes, I am a slut!”

“Who's slut?”

“I am your slut, your trampy slutty wench to use and abuse! Beat my ass! Fuck me with that huge cock!

After turning her red but not really hurting her, he rubbed all sides of his cock up and down her slit, coating it with her silky secretions. He had a bottle of Astroglide nearby in case he needed it later.

He advanced his cock into her, slowly at first, but quicker as he saw she was taking it with ease. He started his own rhythmic pumping of her pussy. She reacted by pushing back against him, obviously wanting it faster and harder.

He kept up his pace and reached for the Astroglide. He coated her ass and his left thumb, which he inserted into her beautiful bottom. She pushed back even harder as he moved his thumb in and out, flexing the joint to rub inside her. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

“You know what is coming soon don’t you?”

“Yes! I know. Your slut wants it. It has been so long. Fuck me rougher, faster! Knead my ass. I love it! Ohhhh, Fuck, Yes! God, cumming again!”

He kept up his pace 'til he thought she was more than ready. He slowly withdrew his thumb, getting a mild protest from her. Only a few seconds later he instantly withdrew his cock and plunged it deep into her ass.

“Oh, god, yes!” she screamed. “Oh my fucking ass. Do it. Fuck it. Do me deep. Fuck me, just fuck me.”

He reached under her for her clit. Only a few minutes of stimulation and, “Yes, Oh yes. God, my ass. I love it! Deeper!”

It started with her thighs and then soon her whole body started trembling and shuddering. A shriek he had never heard before emanated from her like she was possessed. He began to blast another load into her as she collapsed to the bed. He followed her down, his cock still throbbing with the pulsing expulsion of his seed into her ass.

They were both drained. Breathless and hearts hammering, they gradually recovered. He rolled off her. She screeched as his cock came out of her ass.

“God, it’s been a long time. That was wonderful! I am so happy we found each other. I need this and you. Not that I don’t love Tom but this is different. You fill an empty spot. A round peg in a round hole.”

She went on, saying, “I know I am your slut, but you are my wicked, crafty, depraved and shameless Lothario. You have all week to use and exploit me. Aside from my responsibilities, I am yours.”

He laughed, saying, “And I intend to make the most of you every day, my little, beautiful slut. Let’s take a shower. I would love to wash you, making sure your pussy is very clean. Then I have something for you to try on and wear this week.”

“Oh! I want you to wash me all over, especially down there, and I want to wash you, especially your cock. I can’t wait to see my present. What is it?”

“After we get clean you will find out. Let’s go,” he said, whacking her ass.

They had fun washing each other. It was not a quick shower. Certain body parts were very thoroughly bathed. He was amazed at how she always seemed to be ready, with plenty of slippery succulent viscous nectar. So much that first in went one finger, quickly followed by another, slipping in and out of her, bringing her to yet another climax. After she came, he had to wash her again, much to her pleasure. They finally ended their shower fun and dried off but staying in the buff.

After they went back to the living area and poured one last martini, he produced a red box, wrapped in red, lacy ribbon. He presented it to her, “For the enjoyment of both of us.”

She recognized the expensive brand so she carefully opened it. After folding back the red tissue paper, she found three new bra and thong sets, two black, one red.

“Oh my gosh Michael, they are beautiful! Let me put this one on.”

She slipped it around her, hooked it and adjusted her boobs in the very small cup area.

“It is so comfortable but the cups end just below my nipples!”

“Exactly the point, pardon the pun, my dear,” he said, grinning hugely. “They form you perfectly and leave room for your nipples to do as they might in any given circumstance. You should not be trying to hide them. Use your God given assets. Be proud that you have them and show them, unabashedly, to the world.”

“They embarrass me sometimes. They can get so big. Guys stare...”

“That is why you use them and act like you are either totally unaware or uncaring if someone looks. Remember my slut, you are mine for the week. You need to wear these. If you do not love them after the week you can throw them away. Interest in you will increase and by extension, interest in your products.”

He told her to put on her tee shirt and go look in the mirror. She did and saw what she expected, two luscious points. She was apprehensive about her new look but he continued talking to her about how wonderful she looked and how she would come to love it. She kept looking in the mirror, turning from side to side a bit, checking herself out as he kept up his sales job. Finally, a smile began to break out on her face.

“You’re right. They look sexy and good. I know I am a slut but now that I am getting used to this look, I realize it does not exactly scream ’slut’, maybe just whispers it a bit. I love your gift! Thank you so much!”

She came back and gave him a long, passionate kiss. The both knew she had to work the convention tomorrow so she forced herself to finish dressing and get going. She told him she would be over as soon as she could get away and that now she was looking forward to wearing her new lingerie.

Tuesday evening rolled around in a flash, it seemed. Michael had slept or lounged in bed 'til noon. Spent part of the afternoon at the conference, seeing Kelli from a distance. She had her new bra on and looked like the coy slut that she was becoming. He was evermore confident that by Friday she would be a full convert. If her husband did not take advantage of the changes that she would exhibit, he and others would.

Back in his suite, he had a full bar service delivered. Appetizers would be there at six. At five forty five, Bella arrived. She had obviously found time to change out of her executive clothes into a semi-sheer blouse with no bra and a mini skirt with a black thong. She looked every bit the delectable woman she was.

He held her by the fingers at arms length and slowly pirouetted her around, heartily complementing her looks. When he went to physically check her out, she let him briefly but stopped his advances.

“We both know why I am here so do not mess up my look.

Tyana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tyana

I want this to be seductive and fun for everyone, especially Kelli.”

“You’re right,” he said, escorting her to the couch and offering her a drink.

“Just a white wine, I think.”

As he was handing it to her, Kelli knocked on the door. He opened it to see her standing there in a black, sleeveless silk blouse, her new bra obviously doing its job, and a red mini skirt, undoubtedly with a new red thong under it.

“Come in my sweet thing, you look ravishing!”

“You approve of my new look I take it?”

“Absolutely! Was it well received?”

“You were totally right and I am over my worry and concern. Oh, who is this?”

“Ah, this is Bella, an old friend of mine. I thought I mentioned she would be joining us tonight. Well, no matter, you are both here now.”

Bella stood and walked to meet Kelli, kissing her on both cheeks. Her accent giving away her heritage. She steered Kelli to the couch and sat down close to her, while asking Michael to bring her something to drink.

“A martini Kelli?”

“Perfect.”

Bella was a one woman show, telling Kelli how much Michael had told her about what a good new friend she was. She complemented her outfit, making note of how her silk blouse displayed her ’assets’ so well. Kelli came right back with similar, wonderful things to say about Bella’s look. Michael brought the martini and sat in a chair across from them.

Bella was doing her job perfectly. He just sat and enjoyed the show of two beautiful women talking as if he was not there. After several minutes of just feminine talk Bella suggested they get Michael to order dinner for them. They both decided they wanted the grilled shrimp and asked him to order it like he was the houseboy.

He did as he was asked while they continued their conversation about everything from their jobs to their present accoutrements. Kelli asked Bella to stand so she could get the full view and effect of her. She happily complied, slowly turning to show off her delicious body. She then reached for Kelli and pulled her up so she could do the same with her. As Kelli finished her turn, Bella stepped in close and asked about her bra, telling her how wonderful her breasts looked.

As Kelli told her the brand and began to explain about Michael’s gift, Bella put one hand under each breast, ostensibly feeling the fit. Then she caressed each nipple and gently squeezed them. Kelli’s eyes closed and she exhaled a gentle sigh.

“Oh my, those are splendid!” she said as she kept up the slow, soft stimulation. Kelli just stood still, eyes still closed.

Without missing a touch, Bella moved behind her, Kelli’s breasts now cupped in her hands. She began kissing her neck. Kelli leaned ever so slightly back into Bella, loving her silky smooth touch. Michael was just enjoying the show. If they had looked they would have seen his erection but they were both engrossed in their own bliss.

Then the knock at the door, “Room service!”

Everyone was brought back to reality. Bella whispered to Kelli that they needed to explore each other further after dinner. Kelli turned and kissed her tenderly on the lips, replying that they did indeed need to do that.

Michael answered the door and invited the attendant in. He pushed a cart that smelled delicious and began arranging their dinner on the round table near the balcony. It was situated to give a view of the city and it was a clear beautiful night. The attendant left and everyone sat down and began to enjoy an excellent meal. Michael made no mention of what he had witnessed and his erection had dissipated to the point where it was not extremely noticeable.

Dinner conversation was normal, superficial dinner party chitchat. Kelli and Bella did keep glancing at each other. Michael noticed that Kelli’s nipples were staying very erect through the meal. Everything that had happened so far was excellent. He knew in advance that Bella would do a great job because she was so bisexual and loved seducing women.

They did not rush through dinner. They all enjoyed each other’s company, but Michael could detect the undercurrent of urgency between the two women. He knew from previous conversations with Kelli, that she had some brief woman to woman encounters many years ago. The feelings had obviously been rekindled. She had no idea what she would experience with Bella and then him. He was elated when dinner was over; he wanted things to proceed.

Bella stood and reached out for Kelli’s hand. She took it and stood close to her.

“Michael, Kelli and I are going to the bedroom to get to know each other better. We will come and get you if we need you at some point. Otherwise we would appreciate some privacy so our activities will not be interrupted.”

“You ladies go enjoy yourselves. That is why I brought you together. If I am ever needed I will be here trying not to drink too much. Go luxuriate in your sensual desires as only women like both of you can.”

With that they disappeared into the bedroom and pointedly closed the door. Now all Michael could do was wait. He knew at some point Bella would come for him but how long that might be, he had no idea.

Bella asked Kelli to wait by the door as she went to turn on a small light. Reaching the light and turning it Kelli turned off the room light. Now the room just had the soft yellowish glow of a setting sun.

Bella returned to her and started to unbutton the back of her blouse.

“I cannot wait to see your bra! I have some but I have the feeling this is not like any I have. I take it Michael bought it for you?”

“Yes, he bought me three sets. I was really reluctant to wear them just because they display my nipples so much. They are very comfortable and I do like the look but it almost feels like advertising.”

Bella reached around and held both her nipples again, rolling them between her fingers. Kelli began sighing again.

“My dear, we have to use whatever we have to get what we want, whether it be in business or pleasure. Do not ever hesitate to take any advantage you can. Tonight it is going to be pleasure. We are obviously both very sensual creatures wanting to enjoy our sexuality to its fullest. I feel synergy. Tonight is going to be spectacular!”

She had freed her blouse and stepped around front as Kelli was removing it. She was right about her breasts and the bra; she told her so as her hands went to her again. They locked in an emotional, ardent kiss. Kelli’s hands came up, quickly unbuttoning her blouse and going right to her breasts, caressing them and their nipples. Both women were locked together, beginning to enjoy the physical aspects of what had been building since they first met each other.

They finally broke apart, both panting and wanting more of each other. With no words exchanged, they removed their remaining clothes and laid next to each other on the bed. Their hands were roaming each other’s bodies, small kisses being frequently exchanged, soaking wet pussies being explored.

Bella rose up on her knees, her lips going to one of Kelli’s nipples, her right hand rubbing from her mound downwards. Kelli spread her legs and Bella inserted two fingers, beginning to move them in and out while curling them up against where her ‘G’ spot was located.

“Bella, yes, yes. Fuck me, Oh damn you are hitting my spot. I can’t believe what you are doing to me! My body is rushing towards an orgasm.”

Bella felt her muscles tensing and she was beginning to buck up against her hand. It would not be long now.

“Fuck, Yes! Oh god, Bella,” she said as the orgasm swept outwards from her pussy, through her body.

She relaxed and Bella removed her fingers slowly, gathering as much of her luscious elixir as she could. Her hand came to her mouth where she savored Kelli and then bent down for another kiss.

As they parted, Kelli asked her to lay down so she could enjoy her pussy. Bella readily agreed. She was soon on her back, legs spread wide, Kelli approaching her exquisitely smooth and soft pussy. Starting with kissing her thighs and licking her juice that run down there, she slowly worked her way upwards. She could feel her heat on her face as she first licked her from just above her ass, slowly and sinuously, to her clit.

Remembering Michael’s moves on her, she gently sucked her clit further out of its hood and rolled her tongue around it. Now it was Bella’s turn to moan and push against Kelli. 'My god,' Bella thought, 'this girl is really good for a relatively new inductee to sapphos loving.' Kelli loved her taste, licking in as much of her essence as she could, while continuing to stimulate her towards her first orgasm. She did not have to wait long.

“Oh that is wonderful! Suck and kiss my clit, I am so close.”

Kelli could feel her thigh muscles shaking. Her orgasm was obviously not long off.

“Yes, Kelli, Yes. You are so damn good! Oh Fuck, Ahhh.”

As she came, she squirted a small amount of fluid, most of it going in Kelli’s mouth. It surprised her, being on the receiving end of a woman’s squirt. It was much more watery than the slippery sweet pussy juice she knew. She was both surprised and thrilled that she had made her cum hard enough to squirt. She rose up and scrambled up so they could kiss and hold each other.

Their loving went on for quite awhile. It was soft and gentle. They changed positions with every orgasm. Each making sure to fully satisfy the other. They eventually began tribbing. That was the ultimate for them. They managed to mutually cum several times. They parted with their hearts pounding from their exertion.

They began to talk about Michael and his lovely sized organ. They decided it was time to change gears and bring him in. Bella went to the door and called for him. He was beginning to wonder if they would ever call him in there. He imagined they were doing exactly what they were doing. He just wanted them to want him sooner. But now it was his turn and all that was forgotten as he hurried into the bedroom. He found them both standing naked, waiting for him and smelling of all their sexual activity. He was glad that it had happened, it was all part of the plan, but now he needed some gratification.

“Hurry up and get your clothes off, we thought you would be naked already. You did not masturbate and waste any of your goodness did you?”

Trying to appear somewhat calm and unhurried, he assured them he had not wasted anything. He somewhat leisurely took his clothes off. His erection was obvious from the moment he walked in. What had not been decided is who would get him first. Bella wanted him bad but she knew her role so she told Kelli she would get the first of what had better be several outpourings of his copious male discharge.

Kelli laid on the bed, legs spread, pussy dripping. What juices they had not licked up were stuck to both their thighs. He now wasted no time. He was between her legs, rubbing his cock up and down her lips, fully coating it with her creamy nectar. Then he found her opening and was fully in with two strokes. She let out a small cry as the action abruptly changed from soft, tender passion to full out hard, fast, full pussy fucking by a very horny man.

She was soon screaming from his non-stop pounding. Her orgasms had started quickly due to all their previous play, which amounted to major foreplay for his all out pussy assault. He gathered her shaking legs under his arms, bending them up to her head as he continued to pummel her.

“Fuck, Fuck! God almighty Michael I am cumming like a demon, Ahhh!”

He felt her squirting with each orgasm. She was panting for breath and her muscles trembling. His balls had been hitting her ass but Bella had reached in and was holding and gently massaging them. He could not hold out any longer. Kelli felt his grip tighten, she knew it was soon.

“Oh Kelli, Fuck I am cumming!”

And his pulsing began, discharging a huge amount of semen deep in her. She came one last time as he did. After his last spasm, he slowly let her legs loose and rolled off her.

Bella got on the bed saying to Kelli, “Get your pussy over my face so I can catch his cum that is going to run out.”

Even though she was exhausted from him, she managed to get over her just as it started to run out. Bella put her mouth on her pussy and swallowed it all down, licking every drop that ran out.

Kelli rolled on her back again to rest and Bella started to suck Michael. She wanted his cock in her again after Sunday night. She knew him well. She knew he would respond and he did. He laid there to enjoy the blowjob but he also wanted to continue fucking. He had much more energy left after he finished Kelli. She continued to suck him but he was hard as when he came in the room. Kelli had moved off the bed to give them room. Bella, with one last pulling suck, lay back.

“Come on, Michael, fuck me! Put that lovely organ to work and make me scream. Can you make me scream or are you too tired out?”

He jumped on her, not taking time to rub his cock around and build up lube. He threw her legs open, found her hole and buried himself to the hilt.

“That’s what I am talking about! Now fuck me like you mean it!

She had him so aroused that he hammered her harder than Kelli. It was just what she wanted. She reveled in it. He hit her clit with every thrust. Her first climax was already forming. Her legs were wrapped around him and they were shaking.

“Do me, Baby, do me. I am going to cum! Ohhh Yes!”

He felt her fire and zeal reach a peak as she screamed, her internal muscles clutched his cock. She squirted fluid all down his balls as it poured out of her. Keeping up his energetic thrusts through her orgasm, he knew she would soon follow with another. He was not disappointed.

“My god again. Faster you devil. Make me scream again. I want that huge load you can expel. Pump me full! Yes, yes, Ahhhhh!”

He released his load as she was squirting her juice. He stayed fully deep until the last shudder of his cock. Rolling off her, he was quickly replaced by Kelli.

“Now feed it to me! Turn over and squeeze out every drop into my mouth.”

She did and Kelli enjoyed her first real full taste of him, mixed with Bella’s wonderful elixir. She swirled it around and swallowed it all down, licking her and Bella’s lips.

They were all done for the evening, at least for the time they had. Both women had to work tomorrow and he would sleep late. The girls took quick showers, hugged, kissed and thanked him profusely, then dressed and left together to retrieve their cars.

As they waited on the valet, they talked about the evening, being still so exhilarated they were both talking at the same time about the experience. They exchanged numbers and emails, hoping for a redo one day. Their cars arrived, the kissed goodby and left into the night. Michael took the towels off the bed and fell asleep.

=================================================

Author’s Note: This is the second of a three part story. Part three will be out shortly, I am closing in on finishing it. As always, I really appreciate comments and feed back. Also please vote if you like it and even if you did not. Good feedback spurs me on to do more and do it better.
Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments