Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Forbidden Fruit: A Temptation Explored

"A mature teacher lays the seeds of temptation for her student while enjoying a meal with her husband."

32
11 Comments 11
1.2k Views 1.2k
972 words 972 words

Wendy had taught English at the university for more than twenty years now. As it was Friday night, she sat across from her husband Tom in the dimly lit steak house—much the same as every week preceding this one. She sipped her wine and glanced around the room, her eyes eventually landing on a young man sitting at the bar. It was Chase, one of her students from school.

Tom excused himself to go to the restroom, leaving Wendy alone at the table. She couldn't help but stare at Chase, her mind wandering to thoughts of what it would be like to be with him. She ran her finger along the rim of her wine glass, her heart racing as she imagined his hands on her body.

Wendy decided to take a risk. She crossed her legs, slowly lifting the hem of her dress to reveal her toned thigh. She caught Chase's eye and gave him a small smile, biting her lip suggestively. She saw the surprise in his eyes, followed by a hunger that made her wet.

She held his gaze while ceremoniously dropping her napkin to the floor. She leaned forward slowly to retrieve the object, her blouse gaped open to allow her watchful student a clear view of her creamy white breasts now in full view. As she rose, her body arched slightly as her free hand reached high on her hip and quickly jerked downward under the table. With a final dip, she sat back upright, scanning the room as one hand smoothed the recovered napkin back to her lap. The other held her panties, freshly snatched from their wet confines, to dangle from her finger.

Even from across the room, Chase’s erection was clearly evident. Seeing the effect of her performance on her young pupil excited Wendy in a way that now compelled her to see through what she had begun.

Tom returned to the table, unaware of the seductive dance Wendy had just performed. For Wendy, time stood still as she imagined the curriculum she would prepare for her soon-to-be sexual pupil:

They would kiss passionately, their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Wendy would run her hands over Chase's chest, feeling his hard muscles beneath her fingertips. Chase would be instructed to trail his kisses down her neck, his hand cupping her breast. Wendy knew she would arch her back instinctively, moaning as he pinched her nipple.

She would push Chase lower, allowing his tongue to trace a path down to her stomach. He’d pull her panties aside, his breath hot against her wet pussy. Wendy’s gasps would be beyond her control as he would lick her swollen clit, her hips bucking against his mouth.

Without instruction, Chase would slip a finger inside Wendy, her muscles clenching around him. Adding a second finger, stretching her open.

Wendy moaned, her fantasy spilling out into her present reality, with Tom sitting across from her. She gave him a slight smile of acknowledgment, with little regard, he silently returned to his meal. From across the restaurant, her young student’s eyes were transfixed on Wendy who had now worked the slit in her skirt open to allow him full view of her watering pussy. She sipped at her wine glass while the other hand glided up her slick crevice to extract a glistening nectar on her fingers. She replaced the glass on the table and stared intently at Chase while moistening its rim with her freshly drawn juices. As they held each other’s gaze, Wendy could see and almost feel what would unfold when they met:

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

Her pleasure was building with each thrust of his fingers. Gripping her young student, she’d pull him by his cock, hard and ready, toward her aching gash. With expert precision from her years of tutelage and personal experience, she would guide him inside her, gasping as he filled her completely. His thrust, with hips moving in a steady rhythm, would bring Wendy to wrap her legs around him tighter with each plunge, pulling him deeper inside her.

Reaching down to grab his hand, she’d place it exactly where it needed to be, guiding it movements and pressure, only letting go when her student had shown his proficiency in his task. She would moan with each thrust, her pleasure building to a fever pitch. Graduation would come with a cry, her body shuddering with pleasure. Chase’s mastery would be acknowledged as he would follow shortly after, his cock twitching inside her. They would lay together, their bodies slick with sweat, glowing in their shared accomplishment.

They finished their dinner and began to leave the restaurant, Wendy made sure to pass Chase on the way out. She feigned surprise at seeing him to throw off Tom in case he wondered why Wendy seemed so absent during their meal. Tom would never be able to imagine the lurid images she had conjured of consuming Chase while her spouse devoured his steak. Perfunctorily, she greeted him, asked how he liked the ambiance of the restaurant, and said a quick goodbye.

As she departed, she spun back to Chase under the guise she had just remembered something.

“Oh, Chase? That last essay you wrote was good, but I believe I could give you some pointers on expressing yourself more. Don’t be shy about coming during my office hours…” Wendy’s brow slightly raised for that last sentence.

With that, she turned on her heel, grabbed her husband’s arm and strode out.

Wendy's heart pounded with excitement and anticipation, her beloved husband unaware of her hard nipples pushing against her blouse, her pussy throbbing, her wet panties stuffed into her purse, or the devious lesson his wife had just prepared for a willing student during their weekly night out.

Published 
Written by ChaseCHK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments