Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Debt -- Part 2

"A wife is compelled to pay her husband's debts in a distasteful way that takes a surprising turn."

75
60 Comments 60
20.0k Views 20.0k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Recommended Read
She did as he requested. Trying to relax, she felt the pressure of the plug as it first penetrated her, and then spread her wider. Finally, it sort of popped in place, apparently held by her contracted muscle. The expectation was much worse than the experience. It was a different feeling, but not hurtful or even unpleasant. She did feel it a bit when she sat down in one of his overstuffed chairs, but soon got used to it. They had their drinks as they relived their pool experience, and he quizzed them about what happened in Maria’s room prior.

“Okay, everybody drink up. I want to see a show. I want to see my girls enjoy themselves, while I have another.”

They both stood. Maria put out her hand to her, and as they walked to the bed, whispered to her, “Just follow my lead. Forget he is here, and just enjoy us like we did in the shower. I know you are ready for this.”

Katie nodded to her, and then, as they were at the bed, she turned and kissed her, as they fell together and began making love. Katie really thought of it as making love. She had quickly become enchanted with Maria, and wondered why, since she was not really bisexual.

Her only experiences had been minor encounters in college. They were almost exclusively driven by drunken guys urging her and another girl (both having had too much to drink) into kissing, flashing, becoming topless—and a couple times, eating each other’s pussy; that was really rare, only happened twice.

With their feelings for each other so cherished and intimate, they had no problem putting them on display for Diego. The extra drug had removed any hint of inhibition that might have remained. They orally pleased each other, both individually and together. Their exhibition had a noticeable affect on Diego. He was slowly stroking his fully hard cock, enjoying every moment of their pleasure, especially each time one of them had an orgasm—they were both very verbal and physically passionate.

In what turned out to be their finish, Maria put Katie in position so that they could trib together. Their sinuous and undulating movements brought out simultaneous, screaming orgasms. Diego could wait no longer; he joined them in bed.

Both girls were panting and glistening with sweat, as he took his place between Katie’s legs. Maria knew to move so he could have his way with her. She would continue her pleasure solo, as she watched what was unfolding before her.

“Oh God, Diego, take me. I am so fuckin’ ready. You wanted me, and now you have me, anyway you want!”

He began slapping her pussy with his cock. Her juice, that had been running, now splattered on her thighs and stomach. She raised her hips to meet his blows, squealing enjoyment with every smack.

“Yes, yes, it's your pussy! Beat it, slap it, hit my clit, make me cum.”

He did just that. He could see her legs start to shudder; her eyes closed and her jaw clenched. Now, faster and harder, he finished her.

“Ohh, fuck yes! Damnnn,” she yelled, as her body convulsed in an all engulfing frenzy of passion.

Without giving her time to recover, he pried her legs apart and plunged his shaft to its full depth. Her yelling turned into screaming, as he relentlessly pounded her. By now she was locked into a continuing stream of orgasms.

Her screaming gradually had been reduced to brief moans, as she unsuccessfully tried to catch her breath. Gasping for air, she tried to speak, but failed. He knew what she wanted, mercy from his continuous pummeling of her pussy, something he would not grant. He wanted her drained to the point where she could just barely get on her hands and knees. Her ass would then be ready for him.

Suddenly he pulled out, causing her to almost faint. The ending was as shocking as what she had just endured. Her mind could not quite focus on what had happened to her. Heart pounding, gasping for breath, she looked at him in disbelief that he could have put her in this state.

“I have never...” she panted, “almost passed out. My God, the orgasms, my muscles, shaking like a leaf.”

He waited until her breathing was almost normal. “Turn over. Get on your knees.”

“What? I... can’t move.”

“Yes you can.”

He grabbed her hips and began to roll her. She was weak, but tried to help. When she was on her stomach, he pulled her up, her head and arms still flat on the bed. Her nectar, that had run down her ass crack, was now running down her legs as he gently reentered her.

“Oh God, I can’t take more... You’ve exhausted me completely.”

“Close, but not completely,” he said, as he slowly moved in and out of her, rekindling the fire that still burned within her.

The drug had once again done its work. Her body was exhausted, but her mind was insatiable. As he calmly moved in her, he pulled on the plug, waiting for her muscle to release and let it easily come out. It did not take long. Her whole body was relaxed from her recent pleasure ordeal. She did not even comment when it released and was expelled.

He slipped out of her as gently as he had gone in, his cock covered in her slippery fluid. It was just an inch up to her still partially open ass. He began to press, meeting a bit of resistance at first, and the first words from her.

“Oh Diego, my ass, you're going to do my ass. I am so weak I can’t endure more, but I want you. Please treat me softly and tenderly. I want to please you.”

“My sweet, you have already given me more than I hoped for. You are my treasure. I will be gentle. I want you to enjoy this.”

With that, he pushed until his cock head skillfully shifted past her muscle. Then it was just slow pressure and partial withdrawal, further and further, until he was more than half way in.

“God, I can’t believe it, but it feels wicked good. You are fucking my ass and I love it. Cum in me. Make it yours. You can go faster. Do me, Diego, do me! Oh my God, I am such a slut! An ass fucking slut. What are you doing to me? This is not me, but I love it, I love it all. Fuck Doug, he is worthless to me now!”

Now he knew he had her completely. She was his. He carefully increased his thrusting, until he was fully in her and she was moaning again, on the verge of another orgasm. Taking his clues from her reactions, he pushed her further and further.

“Jesus, I am going to cum! Unbelievable... Here I go... Ahhhhh damn, yes, yes!”

She clamped down hard on him, causing stronger stimulation to his organ. He was not far behind her.

“Katie, I am ready, I can’t hold back anymore... Here it comes! Oh Fuck Yes, Yes!”

She felt his hot jizz pulsing in, filling and thrilling her like Doug could never do. God what he does to me, she thought, hoping this was only the first of many such encounters to come.

He stayed in until he could no longer force more out. Even then, he waited until he started to soften. He wanted this to last as long as possible. Taking her ass was extraordinary. Finally, he carefully eased himself out. Katie collapsed to the bed and he followed to her side.

She turned and they kissed. A long, tender, affectionate kiss.

At length, she said, “I would never have believed this whole evening possible. This is so not me. First, my time with Maria.” She called out, “Maria, I love you. I know you are there.”

“The feeling is mutual, Katie,” she replied, still slowly delighting herself.

“And you, Diego. I was so prepared to hate you, to passively resist anything you wanted me to do. I was just going to force myself to endure an excruciating weekend. Now I do not want it to end. I know it will. I am just here to play my part, and get asshole Doug off the hook, but already you mean much to me. I am truly yours, at least for the rest of our time together.”

“I feel the same about you,” he said. “We will talk later, but this does not have to end. That will be your choice. For now, the three of us will enjoy our remaining time.

“I don’t know about you girls, but I think we should shower, have one more drink, and then a wonderful night’s sleep, one of you on each side of me.

“Sounds great to me!” Maria said.

“Me also! I think I have recovered somewhat of a second wind.”

“Okay then, into the shower, where we will revel in each other.”

They did just that, including some minor playing with each other, causing giggles and laughs of enjoyment. They savored their second drink, and then off to his bed, each one snuggled up to him.

Katie seemed to be asleep the moment her head laid on his right shoulder. Maria cuddled on his left side.

She whispered in his ear, “I think she is a keeper, if we can convince her.”

He turned his head and whispered back, “I agree. I think she is close to dumping Doug, and the drug is certainly bringing out her sexuality. You know you are still my girl, right?”

“Of course! Like I don’t remember we have done this before? Fuck her as much as you can. Once she becomes absolutely insatiable in her passion, she will love the idea of earning extra money and doing what she will soon think of as her natural way.

That drug is a godsend. It causes no harm and only brings out what is naturally in a person’s mind. Katie happens to be one who had many repressed sexual desires. She must have been very unsatisfied with Doug, she just could never admit it to herself.”

The next morning, they woke around 10 am to the smell of fresh coffee and rolls. It had magically appeared in his room.

Maria slipped out of bed to get coffee as Katie was waking. Her first sight was Diego’s morning wood. The coffee could wait. It was calling to her, irresistibly calling her. Even though she was sore from last night, she wanted it in her.

She moved between his legs as he was waking, and began sucking it. Everything about it compelled her to lick it, suck it, stroke it, caress it, fondle it—all of which she did fervently. Her juice was already trickling down one leg, as she moved up to mount him.

All this time, he had just laid there, hands behind his head, watching and enjoying. As she rubbed him against her lips, easily coating him, he smiled at her.

“A little morning treat?”

“Not so little, but definitely a treat,” she said, as she slid down on him. The soreness she felt, just a pleasant reminder of yesterday and things to come today.

As she felt their bodies come in full contact, she started moving her hips back and forth, her clit rubbing on him and his cock moving in her foofie. Her motion became faster and faster. He put his arms out and she tightly grabbed on, her eyes closed—again, sensuously lost in her desire.

“Ohhhhh Diego... I love it so much! I need this over and over...” Now gasping and panting for air, “Y... yes! Now! Fuc...”

She collapsed on him as her pussy spewed fluid out. It ran over his abdomen, around his balls, down to the bed. He felt her puss twitching and squeezing as the juice flowed. It was the first time she had ever expelled liquid in a large quantity.

As she got her breath back, she said, “Oh my God, what did I do? My climax was so powerful. It felt like a flood! I have never done that before. How could I have all that in me?”

Chuckling a bit, he told her, “That is perfectly normal for some women when they are very excited sexually. I guess you may have entered a new phase in your sexual desire. I hope you continue to experience it. I love the feeling!”

“Thank God! It felt so wonderful to me also,” she paused... “You did not cum, did you?”

“No, and I am about to take care of that,” he said, as he wrapped his arms around her and rolled her under him. “Now it is my turn.”

They kissed as he gradually started to pump her, deeply and slowly. Maria just sat, enjoying her coffee and rolls, pleasuring herself as she felt like it, while the two of them had their fun. Diego played Katie like a Stradivarius. He brought her to orgasm after orgasm, just strengthening her desires. Katie’s coffee, when she finally was able to drink it, would contain a few more drops, just enough to keep her mind at a higher level of sensual stimulation.

Finally, Diego spewed his seed in her, causing another squirting climax from deep in her loins. He stayed in her, holding and kissing her, assuring her the day would continue to bring great joy and togetherness for all of them.

Maria quickly took Diego’s place, as he slipped out, to lick and savor his spunk as it ran from Katie. Holding it in her mouth, she shared it back to Katie, when she had collected the last drops. The girls rolled on their sides, mouths locked, passionately trading it back and forth, until it had all been swallowed.

“Oh Maria, I love when you do that! I feel like we are in a sisterly bond. You have come to mean so much to me so quickly.”

“Okay, okay girls. We are going out on the boat, so run off and get ready. Maria will give you a bikini to wear, at least until we are out away from land. Then all of us can enjoy the ocean in our natural state. Take a coffee and roll with you Katie. I will meet you and Maria there. Now scoot, both of you!

“Oh, before you go. Katie, do you know how to SCUBA dive?”

“Oh yes, I love it. I am licensed. Are we going to do it?”

“Most definitely! Now scoot!” he said again, and off they went, Katie with her coffee and roll.

Diego took a quick shower, grabbed coffee and rolls to go, put on his sarong, and headed for the boat. It was tied at the dock, engine idling, ready to depart. Carlos was there to assist.

Diego walked aboard and began checking everything to make sure they would have no problems. As he was finishing his inspection, the girls arrived, looking particularly choice in their mesh Wicked Weasel suits, if you could call them suits. The bottoms were a small mesh triangle on strings, and the tops, two small mesh triangles on strings; not much left to the imagination.

They were laughing as they walked aboard.

“I was beginning to think I would have to send a search party,” Diego said.

Maria replied, still laughing a bit, “Well, we had to apply sun lotion to ourselves. It took longer than I expected.”

“I understand completely. Once we get underway, one of you needs to apply it to me. Figure it out. Okay Carlos, cast us off, we are ready.”

Diego was at the helm on the fly bridge, applying idle power, as Carlos tossed the lines aboard. They began moving down the canal to the ocean. The girls were already making Bloody Mary’s, preparing to relax in the aft lounge chairs.

They were soon about a mile offshore, heading south to the Pennekamp Reef Park. He put the boat on auto pilot for the course he needed and called down to the girls, “Bring me one of those drinks and some lotion to put on me.”

Maria pretended to argue with Katie about who would take care of him... She let Katie win. She quickly got another Bloody Mary, the lotion, and climbed up to the bridge.

“Thanks,” Diego said, as he took the drink and dropped his sarong. “Now, rub me down with that lotion. Make sure all parts of me are well covered.”

“Yes Sir!” Katie said, with a big grin, “My pleasure.”

She carefully massaged his beautiful body, as she covered him with the lotion. She paused at his cock, to suck him a bit, before expertly rubbing it with the lotion, the last part of him to get covered.

All of her anger and apprehension was now long gone. She had never been happier. She was getting the most thrilling sex she had ever had, and the desire to have more was always present—it was hard to keep her mind off of it.

Blackslutxoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Blackslutxoo

Either Maria or Diego were always in view, and she wanted both of them.

It took them about an hour to get to the dive location. Even though the boat was on autopilot, he had to keep a close watch for other boats and their general location. The girls had become good friends. They spent the time enjoying the sun and sea, with Diego coming and going as he monitored the boat and got the diving equipment ready. Soon he was turning off the engines and dropping the anchor.

“Okay girls, off with those skimpy suits and on with the gear. This is going to be a nude dive. I want some pictures of you down there, and I have a special treat for Katie. Maria has experienced it several times, so explain it to her as I finish here.”

“You are going to love this Katie! Underwater sex. You and he will go about twenty feet down and tie onto the anchor rope. He will have a large syringe, no needle, filled with Astroglide, that you can squirt up your vag, so you are fully lubed and then take him in and fuck. The neutral buoyancy will keep you floating in place. It is an awesome feeling. Try to control your breathing, but knowing you, you will cum often and just be amazed at how great it is being around the fish and reef as you cum.”

“Oh, wow! I can’t wait! Are we ready to go, Diego?” she yelled over at him.

“Come get the equipment on. It is all checked and ready.”

He had his tanks and equipment on, so he helped them; they were soon ready to go. They all went off the stern of the boat and headed for the anchor rope. They went down about twenty feet, where they found neutral buoyancy. Maria had a movie camera to capture their fun. He gave Katie the syringe, which she readily inserted and fully pushed the plunger. Feeling the slightly cool lube fill her, she knew it would be great. Diego was already hard, in anticipation of what was to come.

They met, and she guided him in. Wrapping their legs around each other, they used their arms to push away and legs to pull in. Back and forth they went, he holding her nips, squeezing and fondling them. At first it was hard to control her breathing, but she soon disciplined that, and then fully realized everything that was happening, to her and around her.

She was having sex in a totally different world. Bright corals in view, fish of all types and sizes were swimming around, totally ignoring them. The whole atmosphere and sexual stimulation brought her to a quick orgasm. She thought she had experienced everything there was, but this was so incredible.

She kept looking around, trying to take everything in, and then another climax would roll through her. Her eyes would close from the thrill, and then open to the thrill of their location. This happened over and over, until Diego was finally ready to make his deposit. Her excitement had caused her to increase Diego’s speed in her, and he could no longer hold back.

She was so focused on the world around her, and her own intense orgasms, she was surprised to suddenly feel the warm jizz filling her. Seeing the look on his face, and feeling his extra hard pressure on her nips, she had one last, overwhelming climax.

She let him go and he gradually slid out, leaving a small string of white leaking out into the sea. She was so excited, she wanted to get to the surface so she could hug and kiss him, but he pointed to their gauges, and she knew they had to go up slowly.

As they started to slowly ascend, the tiny line of white trailed from between her legs. Bit by bit, it disappeared into the vast ocean. When they finally reached the surface, she ripped off her mask and grabbed him. Her words came tumbling out so fast he could not understand her, but it was more than clear it had been an extraordinary experience for her.

They all got back onboard, removed their equipment, and just laid on the deck, enjoying the sun, the ocean's sounds, and being together. A bit later, Maria went below, as Diego stored everything; after washing it. She came back with wine, cheese, pâté and bread, winking at Diego as she placed the tray on the table, and poured wine for Katie. He gave a small nod, understanding her meaning—a bit more of the drug.

Katie was still ebullient about the diving and the sex. As she ate and drank, she said, ”I still am exhilarated from the experience! The world below is so beautiful, and to have you in me... Diego, oh my God, it is really beyond words. You have opened my eyes to so much. I have been thinking ever since my first time with Maria.

Katie looked at her, “Thank you so much, especially for that first time when I arrived. You are so special.”

Maria replied, “I feel the same about you. Diego and I think the world of you.”

“So, Diego,” Katie said, “I imagine you know good lawyers?”

“Of course”

“Well, I want to be done with Doug. His stupidity is beyond what I can bear.”

“That’s easily handled, and you will not lose or be responsible for anything. Also, besides your job, which I know is very good and you enjoy very much, Maria and I would like you to be involved with us. There is a way for you to make even more money, at least thirty-five to forty thousand more a year, without impacting your current job, and you could also spend more time with us, if you like.”

“That is possible? How?”

“I will tell you all about it tonight. Right now, I have to get us back home before dark, so relax with Maria and I will guide the boat home.”

The girls put their tiny suits back on and he wore his sarong, as he guided them to a safe return. Carlos met the boat, took the lines Diego threw him, and began unloading, as the three of them left it in his capable hands.

“Let’s get cleaned up and meet in an hour, at the table by the pool, for wine, appetizers, and a light dinner. You girls surprise me with your attire, whatever strikes your fancy, from nothing, to whatever you dream up. See you soon.”

He whispered to Maria to make sure Katie came back with a plug in her ass. Then he kissed them both and headed for his bedroom, which was really much more than just a bedroom. It made Maria’s suite look tiny. He showered, changed into very light, white cotton pants and shirt, then settled at his desk to catch up on emails and other business matters.

He ran late, so when he headed for the table, the appetizers and wine were there; the girls were already enjoying it. He stayed at a distance for a bit and watched them. They both had on sheer camisoles. Maria’s was white, her dark areolas and nipples clearly showing. Katie’s was black, her rose colored nips and areolas faintly visible. Both had on skin-tight, red booty shorts. He knew when he was closer, he would see their camel-toes through the material.

They were talking and laughing, sometimes touching each other; their close relationship was plainly obvious. The drug, along with Maria’s personality, had done their work. Katie was theirs. He knew that by tomorrow night, Katie’s mind would be modified, at the very least for several months, with no more drug necessary; that was part of its affect.

“Oh ladies, you both look magnificent! Two visions of loveliness. So what nefarious things have you been discussing? You both look too happy,” he said with a chuckle.

“Katie, besides seeming to become completely insatiable—she was very naughty with me as we were showering—is quite interested in your earlier reference to extra added income.”

“Yes. Now that you seem to have turned me into your courtesan, what legal endeavor do you have in mind? Remember that my current career is extremely important to me. I helped build the company, and am just now starting to receive tangible benefits from my efforts. I cannot lose that, as much as I would love to just stay here and live like we have for the past twenty-four hours.”

“Well, believe it or not, we do not live like this all the time either. So let me explain.”

He went on to explain his businesses, in much more detail than the short description he had given when they first met—how he was the CEO of two large, international corporations; one involved in the legitimate import-export of anything salable in the U.S.A. or abroad, and the other in the sales of all types of marine speciality items, electronics to engines.

Further, he explained that the so-called, loan-sharking, was something he got into in college. It more than paid his way, and produced capital for him to develop his legitimate businesses. He was in the process of ending that part of his life forever, adding that he was never involved in the drug business or any other related type of illegal activity.

“After the very beginning of loaning money, I never got close to anything I could be personally held responsible for. I never would have met Doug like I did, if it were not for you.”

“Me? How could I possibly have done anything to cause your interest?”

“Simple, really. Normally, Carlos would have collected from Doug, one way or the other. He told me about you. I became interested and did some research. I told you I knew a bit about you, remember?”

“Yes. I wondered about that at the time, but then things happened so fast, that thought passed.”

“Long story short. I decided I wanted to get to know you and see if you might be right for us. I gave Doug the three options, hoping that you both would choose number three, and here we are.”

He continued by getting to what he had in mind for her; explaining that he had one other thing that some would consider illegal, but he considered just good business.

“I provide very beautiful, educated, sexual women to certain of my best customers, and potential customers, for their enjoyment and satisfaction. Most would probably call it an escort service, but there is no web site, no known number to call. It is all done through me or Maria.

“We currently have three girls: a black, island girl, a Spanish girl, and a white, French girl. They provide entertainment to clients we have carefully vetted, and are paid three to five thousand dollars for a Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning stay with the gentlemen. They usually work just once a month, but can work more if they desire. They are business women, just like you.

“Each has their own condo, that is used only for this. They have complete anonymity from the clients, and protection is always close. The protection has never been needed, and I doubt it ever will be. It is just an extra comfort level for the ladies.”

“And you want me to become part of your harem, to service these men in any way they desire, I assume?”

“More than part of our ‘harem’, and, as to the service, it is limited to pre-agreed upon limits, which you set. Total honesty now. The other girls started out much as you have in the past day, but they have not become part of Maria’s and my heart. You are special. We want you as our friend, extra special friend, no matter what you decide regarding what I just explained.”

Everyone was silent now. Katie sat staring up at the clouds going by, sipping her wine. Maria and Diego looked at each other, and then sat quietly, waiting for Katie to say something...

~~~~~Nine Months Later, Late on a Saturday Afternoon~~~~~

“It is hard to believe that a year has gone by already,” Katie said. “It seems like just yesterday that we were sitting at this table, talking about our possible futures. Now, my boss relies on me more than ever, sales have gone up, and will continue to for the foreseeable future. I have two wonderful lovers, that mean the world to me, and I keep company with men that pay incredible money to have the pleasure of my company.”

“Even though I was busy, it did not escape me that you arrived a couple of hours ago. Only now are you and Maria appearing. I love your outfits by the way; you both have such exquisite bodies! So what have you two been up to? As if I did not know. I am crushed I was not invited.”

“Well,” Maria said, “besides the usual female fun that we have, which you are well aware of, and participate in sometimes, Katie has become a total expert at tribbing, driving us both out of our minds! She has turned into quite the little sex minx. I can’t imagine where or how she learned so much!”

“I used to think it was some Santeria spell or magic potion that turned me into such a sensual, passionate, and zealous lover,” Katie said. “Then I realized that it was Doug who was just holding me back, not knowing how to unleash the potency and fire my body was unable to release on its own. I can never thank you both enough!”

They had not given Katie any of the drug in more than six months. Her sexual and carnal senses, for better or worse, were what they would be for the rest of her life. Over the months that she received it, a permanent change to her brain chemistry had resulted. She was a different woman, and was obviously loving her level of desire, and the fulfillment she was receiving.

She stood and slowly walked over behind Diego. Running her hands down his bare chest, as she kissed his cheek, asking, just as she reached and stroked his already prominent erection, ”Are you ready for another night of our total debauchery?”

He laughed as he grabbed her and spun her into his lap. While kissing her and squeezing one of her nipples intensely, he said, “I think you have already been debauched. Tonight, you will be our depraved and shameless slut, ready to take whatever we decide to give you! Now suck my cock to earn your dinner.”

She slid to the floor and greedily took him in, wanting every inch, knowing they would once again take her to depraved, wicked, and lovely places. He had taught her how to make love to a cock, how to savor it, as if it were hundred year old cognac, nothing to be rushed, no need to make him cum, something simply to revel and luxuriate in—she did just that.

Dinner arrived too soon for her. She reluctantly released, as he pulled her off him. “Mmmm, so tasty. More later, please?”

“Yes, my love, more later. Now, enjoy this special dinner for you. Sushi and sashimi, fresh from today’s market.”

She licked her lips, both from his cock and in anticipation of the waiting treat. They drank saki and enjoyed several courses, careful not to get too full. They finished with some green tea to relax for what Diego and Maria knew was going to be a strenuous, but pleasure filled night for Katie.

Soon, Diego arose, followed by Maria and Katie. They came to either side of him, holding his hands as the three of them headed for his room. Once there, he held Katie, and, as he kissed her intensely, he released the thin strings holding her dress on her body; it fluttered to the floor, leaving her completely exposed.

He whispered, ”You know I love you very much.”

“Just as I love you and Maria. You have both given me freedom, financial and sexual. I am yours.”

Maria came up to them and dropped a black leather collar and four leather cuffs at Katie’s feet. “Sit down and tightly buckle the collar around your neck and these cuffs to your wrists and ankles. As you do, think of the saying by E. L. James, ‘There's a very fine line between pleasure and pain. They are two sides of the same coin, one not existing without the other.’ It will become meaningful tonight.”

Katie did as she was told. She was a different woman when she was with them. At work, she was the boss. When she was with her special Saturday friends, they cherished every minute spent with her. They thought they were in charge, but really, she guided everything. With Diego and Maria, she was theirs. She knew it and she wanted it that way.

She could not help thinking, How did they know? How could they possibly know?

After they were tightly secured, she stood again—her body and mind hypersensitive to what might be in store for her.

Diego, standing behind her, both her nipples in his grasp, whispered in her ear, “So, let’s see... Where should we begin...”
 
Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments