Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Convent

"Father Adrian encounters a different kind of nun."

39
5 Comments 5
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

""What happens at the Convent?", we teenage boys wondered as we attended Catholic school. (This is just fiction, so any Catholics reading this, please don't get up in arms over it.)"

Father Adrian arrived at St Mary's church and school a few weeks back and was now taking a tour with Sister Ruth. He was an attractive priest, about forty years old, who would live at the rectory and was now seeing the school, along with the convent for the nuns who ran the school. Sister Ruth was the mother nun at the convent where fifteen nuns lived.

He said, “At my last parish, I went to the convent each week to hear the sisters' confessions, and hoped I could do that here as well.”

“That would be wonderful.” Sister Ruth said.

“Great. How about Friday and Saturday evenings?”

“That sounds good. We can start this weekend.”

So when Friday came, Father Adrian went to the convent and asked Sister Ruth where he could begin. She told him to hear confessions from the Sisters who had their own rooms on Fridays, and on Saturdays, the younger Sisters who shared a room. One could go to the lounge, so he could hear the other's confession, and then they'd switch.

So he started with Sister Ruth and followed with the older sisters, and each confession sounded about like the others.

But then he went to Sister Elizabeth's room where he found a good and fit-looking sister, who seemed to be about in her mid-30s, in her habit.

“I've seen you around the church lately, Father, and I've looked forward to meeting you,” she said.

“Glad to be here, Sister, but let me ask ... why do the sisters wear the habit here in the convent?”

“We wear it any time we meet someone who doesn't live here,” she replied. Then she said she was ready to give her confession.

“Bless me Father for I have sinned,” she began. “It's been three weeks since my last confession.” Then he heard the same sort of things as all the other sisters until she said, “I'm afraid I may have broken my vow of chastity. You see, I've been having sexual dreams lately.”

“I see,” said Father Adrian. “And what happened in these dreams?”

“Well, they were about you, Father.”

“Really. What did you dream?”

“Well, you were touching me and getting me aroused, and then having me sit on top of you for sex.”

“Well, I'm flattered that you'd dream about me like that, Sister Elizabeth. Did you enjoy these dreams? Did they arouse you? Did you do anything about it?”

“I've led a sheltered life and never dreamed like that until I saw you for the first time. But the dreams did arouse me, and I hoped each night I'd have another one of those dreams, and even more, that you'd come to see me. Sometimes I'd wake up after a dream and touch myself.”

“Well, that's quite a lot. But the Lord forgives you for your sins. For your penance, say one rosary.”

“Father, I was hoping my penance could relate more to my sins, so I'd remember them and not sin that way. Maybe my penance could be something like what I dreamed about.”

“Sister!” he blurted. “That would be another sin!”

“Not if you made it my penance.”

Father Adrian was faced with a dilemma. The priest in him knew this was wrong, but the man in him wanted it, badly. “I don't know,” he said. “But if that will help you stop this sin, then I suppose we could make it your penance.” He didn't want to let on how much he wanted it, too.

“Thank you, Father,” she said. Then Sister Elizabeth took her shoes off and slowly slipped her habit off, revealing the plain white bra and panties she wore underneath. She paused, for a moment, to let Father Adrian admire her slender figure, which he did despite his guilt. Then she took off the bra and pulled down her panties, leaving Father Adrian lusting for her as he saw her firm breasts and inviting pussy.

“I shaved it just for you, Father. I hope you like it,” she said.

“I do, very much,” he replied.

Then he approached her standing by her bed, and reached to caress her breasts, cupping them and playing with her nipples, and she let out little moans of pleasure as he did.

“Oh, that feels so good, Father. Please keep doing that,” she said.

So he continued for a few minutes, then slipped his hands down to her crotch and touched her. He fingered her gently, then dipped into her vagina and found her very wet and ready. She spread her legs a bit so he could play more deeply, and he responded by fingering her in and out.

“Oh Father, more please, more!” she moaned quite loudly.

So he circled her clitoris with moistened fingers, and she squirmed in delight, begging for more. Father Adrian complied by continuing to play with her clit until Sister Elizabeth was on the brink of orgasm. Then he asked her to sit at the edge of her bed, after which he removed his collar and shirt and took his slacks off. Standing in his underwear, she reached to touch him, so he pulled his briefs off and let her handle his penis.

She got him even harder than he already was, and he lay on the bed on his back while she reached into her dresser and pulled out a condom, opened the package, and rolled it onto his erect penis. He shouldn't have been surprised that she had a condom ready. Then Sister Elizabeth straddled his hips and positioned herself over him.

“Go ahead,” he said, so she lowered herself slowly, guiding his penis into her.

All her nun's inhibitions left her, and she fucked him hard, up and down.

“Oh, Father, this feels so wonderful,” she moaned in delight.

He enjoyed her riding her, too and moved to meet her motions. Soon they were both out of control, as she felt her first orgasm hit, with its warmth and pleasure overcoming her. He also came, and she sensed his climax when the heat of his ejaculation reached deep inside her. She finished her ride, feeling spent and satisfied rather than guilty. She got off him, wiped herself with a tissue, found her clothes, and put them on while thanking him repeatedly for the gratification he gave her.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

He removed the condom, wiped himself, and got dressed. Neither of them said anything more until he was leaving her room when he told her, “Until next time, may the Lord be with you.”

“I'll be waiting,” she said.

He left but had a hard time continuing to hear confessions.

After finishing on Friday, he returned on Saturday and heard confessions from the younger nuns in shared rooms. Most were the same stuff he'd heard all along until he entered Sister Lisa's room.

She was maybe in her early twenties, and after a routine start to her confession, she said, “I fear I've sinned against my vow of chastity. I found a porn site on the internet, and I watched it with my roommate, Sister Ann.”

“Well, then maybe we should get Sister Ann in here and have you both confess to that together,” said Father Adrian.

“Okay, I'll get her.” She was gone a couple of minutes and returned with Sister Ann in tow, about the same age. Both would have been attractive young women but, for some reason, became nuns.

“Sister Ann,” he said, “Sister Lisa has told me you both watched a porn site together, so I'd like to take your confessions together.”

“Okay. Well, we watched some women being fondled and having sex with men standing behind them,” Sister Ann said. “It was so different. I've never seen anything like that.”

“Me either,” said Sister Lisa.

He asked, “Did either of you get aroused or excited from it? Did you do anything after watching the porn?”

“We both really got into watching, actually,” said Sister Ann.

“We did get excited,” Sister Lisa added. “We talked about it afterward and wondered how it would feel to have sex like that.”

“Okay. The Lord forgives you both for your sins,” he said. “For your penance, say one rosary.”

To which Sister Lisa replied, “Father, Sister Elizabeth told us how you let her penance match her sin, and we would like that too if you could do it.”

Father Adrian was taken aback. Another sister, two more actually, who wanted to have sex with him as their penance. He knew he would end up doing it, despite his guilt, because the man in him would win out over the priest.

“Okay, Sisters. If you're both sure that's what you want for your penance, then we'll do what they did in the porn you watched. Is that what you want?”

“Yes!” they both replied eagerly.

“Okay, then please get undressed,” Father Adrian said authoritatively.

Sister Lisa and Sister Ann obeyed and took their habits off, then their panties. Being young and thin women, neither wore a bra over their perky breasts, and both had shaved pussies, which didn't surprise him anymore.

Father Adrian admired their luscious bodies. “Okay, now I want you to face your beds and lean on your elbows, and I will caress you both.”

The Sisters, now naked, bent over and leaned on the bed on their elbows.

“Put your heads on the bed and stick your pussies out for me,” he said, so they did.

He reached for them, one hand for Sister Lisa, one for Sister Ann, and he caressed their pussies up and down. They were wet already, so he had no trouble entering his fingers into them, and he finger-fucked their vaginas for several minutes.

“Ahh, that feels so good,” said Sister Lisa.

“Yes, yes,” said Sister Ann.

After a few minutes he stopped and said, “Sisters, I'm going to put on a condom and have sex with you both from behind, like what you saw in the porn.” They gasped a little, but they all knew it was what they wanted it.

“Be gentle, Father,” said Sister Ann, “I've never had sex before.”

“Me either,” said Sister Lisa. They were both a little nervous about it, but both were way too turned on to back out now.

Father Adrian pulled a condom from his pants pocket, which he got just in case this sort of thing happened, and put it on. Then he said, “I'm going to go back and forth between you.” He started with Sister Lisa and easily slipped into her waiting pussy.

“Oh my God, that feels good!” she said while he pushed deeper into her as gently as he could. He began his in-and-out motions on Sister Lisa, and she quickly found she loved it. “Oh God, that feels good!” she squealed again.

After a minute he withdrew and moved to Sister Ann, where he also easily penetrated her wet vagina. “Ohhh, Yes!” she whimpered “I never knew it would feel so good!” He thrust in and out of her for another minute, then moved back to Sister Lisa. He kept this back and forth up for some time, with the breaks allowing him to delay his own climax longer.

The Sisters were very much into it, squirming and squealing in delight as their virgin pussies were fucked for the first time. They were too new to sex to have a real orgasm, but they certainly were getting into it and enjoying the experience.

After a while, Father Adrian had to climax, so he started to come in one Sister and moved quickly to finish in the other, so both might feel some of the warmth of his ejaculation, even through the condom. When he finished, he took the condom off and wiped his dick while they cleaned themselves, and all of them got dressed.

“Thank you, Father.” the sisters both said.

Leaving, he told them, “The Lord forgives you for your sins. I'll be back next weekend.”

Father Adrian went to the convent the next weekend and found the news had spread about the “special” penances he had given. More nuns wanted to have sex with him as their penance, and he found he had to ration himself and could only finger most of them. Still, despite his guilt, the man in him was pleased with the situation. Here, were many nuns who wanted to have sex with him each week, all under the guise of “penance for their sins.” But so many horny nuns! Should he give them all vibrators for Christmas presents?

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments