Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall

"Something unexpected came with the old house..."

75
54 Comments 54
5.3k Views 5.3k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

Author's Notes

"This is my Seduction Competition piece. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy my story."

Tap. Tap Tap.

I heard it but was trapped in that foggy, disorienting state between sleep and consciousness. A voice inside my head kept urging me to wake up even though my eyelids weighed heavily, fighting me. Finally, they fluttered open, and I strained to make out the outline of my bedroom in the darkness.

Tap. Tap. 

There it was again – that subtle rapping. I lay motionless, waiting, still struggling to clear my brain fog. It sounded like something was pecking on glass. Suddenly, I remembered the realtor warning my wife and me that old houses settled, made odd creaks and other unexplained noises. 

Tap. Tap. Tap. 

Lurching my neck, my ears strained to discern the direction of the taps. Just like before, it stopped again. My wife, Carolyn, stole my attention, shifting underneath the covers beside me. I leaned over her and saw her eyes remained closed. Lucky her … still enjoying her sleep. 

Considerable time passed with only Carolyn's soft snores filling the silence. The old grandfather clock in the hallway chimed three times, reminding me of the lateness of the hour. Thinking about the work waiting for me tomorrow, I closed my eyes, deciding I'd solve the mystery of the taps in the morning. 

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. 

Ugh, not again! My hand shot to my head, twisting my hair in frustration. What was that irritating noise? Oblivious, Carolyn rolled towards me, draping her arm across my bare chest. So peaceful, she looked. I was jealous and was selfishly tempted to wake her so I wouldn't be alone in my misery. 

After more quiet time passed, I convinced myself the noise had to be the wind swishing a tree limb against the window. Even though my reasoning seemed sound, an unsettling feeling plagued me. I pulled my wife in tighter against me hoping her body heat would coax me back to sleep. 

Tap. Tap. Tap. 

Damn it! I angrily rubbed the sleep from my eyes and decided to investigate. Careful not to wake Carolyn, I gingerly pulled the covers back and slipped out of bed, then padded across the room. Peeling back the heavy drapes, I peered out the window. Nothing. There was no tree limb hanging close enough to scrape the window either. Lightning flashed in the distance, but the rain hadn't reached us yet. What was making that sound?

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. 

I snapped my head around, catching the elusive sound's direction this time. It seemed to emanate from the hallway. 

Something made me grab my robe and cover up my naked body before venturing outside the bedroom. One glance at my wife assured me she was still fast asleep. 

I crept into the hallway, cursing the squeaking floorboards below my feet. The taps had ceased again, but somehow, I knew they'd return. 

Darkness closed around me in the windowless hallway as I stood like a statue … waiting … and waiting … and waiting.

Tap. Tap. 

There! The sound came from the antique mirror hanging on the wall. It was one of the many pieces left in the house from the previous owner. I moved towards it and slid my hand behind it, running my palm along the tattered wallpaper. Nothing. I'm not sure what I thought I'd feel. Carefully, I lifted the bottom of the mirror away from the wall, attempting to peer behind it, but it was too dark to see anything. 

Tap. Tap. 

Abruptly releasing the mirror, it thumped against the wall. I looked in the mirror. What– 

A woman's face stared back at me! 

In an instant, I snapped my head around to look over my shoulder. There was no one there. I got whiplash snapping my head back towards the mirror. She was gone! But, I had seen her… and she was breathtaking!

I'm not sure how long I stood trembling in the hallway. No more taps were heard. No face reappeared in the mirror. Eventually, exhausted and feeling foolish, I returned to my bedroom, seeking the comfort of my warm bed and my loving wife. The translucent, stunning face in the mirror, however, haunted my dreams during what was left of the night.

~ooOoo~

In the morning, Carolyn set my coffee down in front of me on the kitchen table, waking me from my thoughts. "Are you alright, Michael?"

"Yeah, sure. Just tired." But I wasn't alright. 

The next few days were a blur. I lost count of how many times I walked past that old mirror. My wife and I continued our work restoring this house we had bought, but when Carolyn's mouth moved, I heard nothing. My mind was consumed with thoughts of her. Who was she? 

Crazy explanations rattled around in my head, but I settled on two: I had imagined the whole thing or she was a ghost. By the fourth day, I decided on the former. 

Tap. Tap. Tap. 

My eyes shot open and I threw back the covers, racing out of bed, tripping over my shoes on the floor. Thump! After picking my bruised knees off the floor, I continued my race to the mirror. Panting, I stood in front of it and waited … hoped … prayed. 

She materialized before my very eyes, even more mesmerizing than I had remembered. Her ethereal presence stole my tongue, and I simply stared like a mute fool.

She blinked, then her curvy mouth upturned into a tender, somewhat uncertain smile.

"Are you real?" she whispered.

Her question surprised me. "I was about to ask you the same thing," I whispered back, returning her smile. 

In the next moment, she was gone. 

"No!" My palm smacked the mirror. 

"Michael?" 

Oh, no … Carolyn. Trying to calm myself, I answered, "Yes, dear. Everything's fine. I was just getting a glass of water and stumbled. I'm fine." 

"I'm fine" was my go-to response the next several days. In truth, I was far from fine. There were bags underneath my eyes from lack of sleep. I had myself half-convinced I was crazy. 

Then one afternoon, Carolyn had left to go shopping for material for the new drapes, and I heard it again. 

Tap. Tap. 

I was in the bedroom and sped to the mirror. She was there! The most beautiful almond-shaped eyes stared back at me. 

"Please don't go…" I begged. My heart was thumping out of my chest. 

"You are real. I have waited so long for someone to find me." A single tear trickled down her cheek and she caught it with her slender fingertip. 

"Who … what … are you?" 

"I am Annabelle." 

"You are beautiful." The words flew out my mouth before I could catch them.

"Am I?" Her cheeks pinked while she fiddled with her long, chestnut tresses; a shy smile adorned her heart-shaped face. "I have not looked upon my own face in ages." 

I could see most of her frame in the elongated mirror. From her face, my eyes trekked downward. Her gown was knee-length and see-through. Completely see-through leaving nothing to the imagination. I hardened instantly at the sight of her large areolas adorning voluptuous breasts and the darkened patch covering her mound below. Her form was exquisitely curved and her rounded hips swirled into shapely legs. In a word – perfection

I wanted her to see herself and an idea struck. "I'll be right back." I darted away then turned abruptly, returned to the mirror and added, "Please don't go anywhere this time. I'm Michael, by the way." 

She giggled. "I think I shall call you 'Handsome'." 

Such a delightful sound she made when she laughed. I headed back towards the bathroom to fetch what I needed and quickly returned holding the item behind my back. 

"You ready?"

"I'm not sure." She stretched her neck from side to side as if trying to see what was behind my back. "What are you up to, Handsome?" 

Her compliment had not been lost on me and I smiled as I held the small mirror in front of her. 

"Oh my goodness!" She stared at her reflection for a few moments without saying another word. 

I couldn't decipher her expression. Was she in shock? She raised a hand to her cheek and her fingertips outlined her features. Was she trying to determine if she was real? A satisfied smile crossed her face and she tousled her hair, seemingly adjusting her tendrils to suit. Stepping back she said, "Not too shabby," and pursed her lips. 

"Are you a ghost?" 

Her smile faded. "I do not know." 

"How did you get in the mirror?" 

"I … I … do not know." She furrowed her brows.

"Can you leave?" 

She turned around so I couldn't see her face. Her shoulders shook and I knew she was crying. 

"I'm sorry. I just want to understand." 

"You are upsetting me. No more questions." She spoke with her back toward me and sniffled back her tears. 

"I'm very sorry. Please turn back around." 

Slowly she turned, twisting the skirt of her gown with one hand while she wiped her tears with the other. 

I was drawn to her. Not just her obvious beauty, but her spirit tugged at my emotions. 

"How can I help you?" 

"Just spend time with me. Talk to me." 

"I can do that, Annabelle." At that moment, I didn't look ahead at how these interactions would complicate my life. I was just a man wanting to soothe a beautiful woman. 

~ooOoo~

Our relationship grew from that point. Whenever I had the opportunity, I chatted with her. She deflected any questions, but delighted in hearing about my life. 

One day she asked, "Handsome, who is the woman I see?" 

"Oh, um, that's my wife." I frowned, disturbed I hadn't thought to mention her before. "Carolyn's her name." 

She wrinkled her pert nose. "She's quite bossy, don't you think?" 

"Well, no, I've never thought–"

"I hear her always saying, 'Do this. Do that.'"

My stomach tightened discussing my wife, so I changed the subject. "We're renovating this house." 

With that statement, she cocked an eyebrow. "Do tell! I'd love to hear your plans for the house!" 

I was surprised by her interest, but filled her in on our plans. She wanted more details, so I described best I could our vision of redoing each room on both floors. 

And so we continued our routine of chatting when my wife was gone. Admittedly, guilt churned in my stomach at times. But I reasoned no one was getting hurt. Sometimes, she had sharp words about my wife which lingered inside my mind. 

One day, I guess I was tired and my wife annoyed me, which was unusual. 

"Michael, strip the ratty wallpaper in the hall bath, so I can prep the wall for fresh paint. I think a sunny yellow will look nice." 

"Stop bossing me around!" 

"What? Where did that come from?" She eyed me like I'd suddenly grown two heads. 

"I'm just tired of you bossing me around like a child." 

"Michael, I'm sorry if that's the way it sounds, but you've really dropped the ball on the house reno." She huffed a deep sigh. "May I remind you that this was all your idea. 'Let's buy an old home and renovate it together. It'll be fun,' you said."

My face grew red. She was right. I knew she was right. I had said those words and meant them at the time. We had just celebrated our seventh anniversary, and truthfully life felt a little stale. I had thought doing this would add some excitement, creating our new home together with our own hands. But then Annabelle came into the picture, or more correctly a mirror. 

Immediately, I directed my attention back to the house renovations. It was fun, working alongside my wife. We experienced several mishaps with paint color, etc, but laughed them off. I was happy for a bit. When it came time for bed, I made sure my wife and I walked past the mirror together. This new bliss didn't last though. Thoughts of Annabelle tugged at my conscience once again. Why couldn't I stay away from her? 

The next morning, my wife was up early working in the garden, so I approached the mirror and waited. I admit, to my shame, my heart fluttered when she appeared. I had missed her. It seemed the feelings were mutual. 

"Handsome, I've missed you!" Her eyes danced with joy, luring me in immediately. 

"I'm sorry." I paused to gather my words. It had proven hard to concentrate in her beguiling presence. "I've been working on the house. We are clearing the dead landscaping and I planted–" 

She had slipped her hand inside her see-through dress and was massaging her nipple. Damn! Not expecting this greeting, my body betrayed my wife without pause. My mind soon followed as I found myself wanting to slip my hand inside her blouse too. No! I can't do this with her. 

"Please stop," I requested, my tone harsher than intended. 

"Stop what?" She bit her lower lip like a child caught doing something very naughty. 

Instead of stopping, she lowered her gown, revealing her breasts to me. Of course, they were perfectly formed, just the right amount of plumpness and cleavage. Taut pink nipples adorned their center, begging to be pinched or sucked or–

"Stop that! We can't do this, Annabelle. I'm a happily married man!" My cock betrayed my wife for the second time in the last five minutes as I ached inside my jeans. 

Annabelle flicked her lips upward into a smile before she resumed her trademark pout. Honestly, sometimes I didn't know if I wanted to kiss her or spank her. Both options had their appeal. 

I have to get away from her. Without further word, I turned and stalked away, cursing myself for walking this close to the line. I'm a happily married man. I'm a happily married man...

~ooOoo~

The next few days I avoided her … again, hurrying past the mirror without a glance on my way to the bedroom. As time passed, concern for her gnawed at me … again. I couldn't escape this pattern. I justified my feeling by reminding myself of her horrid predicament. She was literally trapped inside the mirror alone. Was I being selfish? It wasn't like we could actually physically touch one another. Did it really hurt anything to flirt a little if it brought her joy?

I finally couldn't resist and approached the mirror. Carolyn had awakened early and headed into town to run some errands. "Annabelle, are you there?" 

I stood for several minutes waiting. Panic was starting to build when she suddenly materialized. Her sad eyes broke my heart. 

"Do you not find me attractive, Handsome?" 

"Of course, I do. You know I do." 

"Do I?" Her eyes filled with tears. 

My resistance caved. Before one single teardrop could fall, I revealed my body's response to her, unzipping my jeans and yanking my cock out. "Does this convince you?" 

She immediately pressed her forehead against the glass staring directly at my stiff member. "Oh my goodness, Handsome. No wonder your wife keeps you tied to her apron strings." 

"I'm not tied–"

She interrupted. "I want to touch it!" 

Her eager outburst was unexpected but also arousing. Unconsciously, my hand had moved to my cock and was stroking up and down the length. 

"Yes, you touch it for me, Handsome." 

I shouldn't be doing this. I was definitely crossing a line. 

"I will direct your hand as if it was my own," she purred, her voice lowered into a sultry register. 

"Do you see now? You see what you do to me?" I placed my free hand on the glass and hers covered mine. 

"Handsome, concentrate on your head. My hand is caressing up and over the ridge and milking your head." 

My hand obeyed. God, it feels good. She hit my most sensitive spot. 

I looked back at her and her eyes were fixated on my hand. Such a turn-on! 

"Now, slide your hand all the way down then back up again." 

I obeyed again. 

"Not so fast, Handsome. Sloooowly.

I slowed my stroke, which was painful because I had fast-approached the edge already. This was a very intimate experience for me. 

"Fuck!" I gasped. 

laurasoto1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurasoto1

"Yes, Handsome. I wish to fuck as well!" She talked with a ragged breath, clearly as aroused as me. 

Again, such a turn-on! 

"Annabelle … I … I … need to cum!" I stuttered, my balls tightening with each word. 

"My hand is rubbing you faster and faster and harder. Cum, Handsome. Shower me with your seed!" 

My hand jacked my cock with vigor while the other took hold of my balls, lightly squeezing. "Fuck!" I exclaimed when the first spurt hit the mirror. Then another and another and another. 

Oh, God, what a mess. I had painted her white. As I'm someone not easily shocked, she then did something that truly shocked me. Her hand raised to the glass and swiped in circles where my cum was splattered as if she was covering her fingers in it. She giggled with her hand movements.  What an erotic sight!

"Let me go get a wipe to clean you up." 

"Not yet…" 

I stood holding my deflating dick while she continued to pretend she was playing in my cum. When she finished, she drew a smiley face with her finger. I had never met a woman like Annabelle and had to admit I was falling for her. 

I left and returned with a paper towel to clean up my mess. Her eyes sparkled now, definitely sparkled. 

"Thank you, Handsome." She blew me a kiss. 

I chuckled. "Don't you think I should be the one saying, 'Thank you?'" 

She laughed her melodic laugh and I continued. "Do you still doubt my attraction towards you?" 

"I do not." 

I leaned back against the wall across from her and time flew by as we chatted. She was not only beautiful but intelligent and wanted me to educate her on the current events in our world. Our conversation flowed with ease, drawing me closer to her. 

"Honey, I'm home!" 

My wife's words interrupted us. Annabelle's smile reverted to a pout and thus time, I pressed my lips to the glass to soothe her. Her lips matched my movements on the other side of the glass and I guess one could call this "our first kiss". 

I headed downstairs, looking for Carolyn. 

I found her in the living room and she handed me the bag from the hardware store. 

"Here's what you asked for, honey," she said, plopping down on the couch. 

I sat down beside her checking the contents of the bag. When I looked up, her eyes darted around the room as if she was looking for something. She opened her mouth, then closed it.

"What?" 

"What do you mean 'What?'" 

"You looked like you wanted to say something about this room."

She didn't answer my question but asked one of her own. "Has anyone in town told you about the lady who last lived here?" 

"No. The realtor said the last owner abandoned the property. That's why the furniture and stuff was still here. I figured whoever couldn't pay their bills." 

"That's not what I heard today." 

I turned to face her, curious. "Well … what did you hear?" 

"Mr. Jenkins at the hardware store said a woman owned this house and then one day just disappeared, but previously always paid cash, and seemed to have plenty of money. He thinks someone took her, but the police investigated and found no sign of foul play. That was five years ago and the house has been empty ever since … until we bought it." 

"Did he tell you her name?" 

"Yes. Miss Annabelle Watkins." 

My chest immediately tightened. More confused than ever about the stunning lady in the mirror, I needed to digest this latest news. So many questions. Did I really want to go down this rabbit hole? My gut said, "No." Could I escape her seductive pull? I had my doubts. There was just something about her that drew me towards her like a magnet. 

I did often question my sanity. After all, I was a man regularly conversing with a woman trapped inside a mirror. My late father's words kept echoing inside my head. "Son, the thing about crazy people is they don't know they're crazy." If his words rang true, I couldn't accurately define my mental state, could I? 

~ooOoo~

As the weeks passed, Annabelle expressed her unhappiness more and more. 

"I'm sorry you are so lonely. I wish I could be with you more, but … my wife … she's feeling neglected." 

She pouted her luscious lips in that sensual way that always stirred my nether regions. 

Her hand held her chin up while her eyes glanced upward as if contemplating a most serious dilemma. 

I watched and waited patiently for her to respond. 

"I know!" Her voice raised a few keys in excitement. "What about if you moved me into your bedroom? At least, I wouldn't be alone at night." 

I couldn't lie, I liked the thought of her in my bedroom, but it was risky. We increased the risk of Carolyn seeing her. 

I glanced back at her and she pressed a hand against the glass. "Please…" 

Her eyes … I couldn't say no to her wishes when she batted her lovely brown eyes at me. 

"Are you sure about this?" 

"Most definitely sure, Handsome." 

I conceded to her desires, as usual, and lifted the mirror off its hooks, then carefully carried it into the bedroom. After I leaned the mirror against the wall, I knelt to check on her. 

"Annabelle, are you alright?" 

Her cheeks dimpled with happiness when she reappeared. "Yes, I'm quite alright, my darling." 

"I'll be right here beside you, attaching the new hooks to the wall." 

When my task was complete, I gripped the sides of the mirror and hung it on the wall facing the bed. My bed. The bed I shared with my wife. What was I thinking?  

My heart fluttered until she appeared before me again. 

"My dearest, I love it!" she squealed, clasping her hands together. "I feel closer to you already and can watch you while you slumber." 

Her excitement was contagious. "Yes, I like you here, too – in my bedroom." I gestured around the room with my hand as my cock stiffened inside my jeans. That was becoming an uncomfortably consistent response to Annabelle. 

~ooOoo~

I heard the front door open and close, then shoes tapping on the wooden steps. 

"Michael, I'm home and gonna hit the shower." 

"Okay, babe." 

I whispered to Annabelle she was home and she frowned and disappeared. Trying to look busy, I started hanging up my shirts stacked in the laundry basket, then changed into my robe, decided a bath would feel good. When I stepped outside the closet, I ran smack into Carolyn, who was wearing nothing but a smile. 

"Mmm, what's this all about?" I said as she guided my hands to her rounded hips. It wasn't often my wife approached me in the nude. 

"You've been so distracted lately, I've felt–" Her fingers worked the knot on my robe while she talked. "–unwanted."

My robe opened and she pressed her naked breasts against me with her hard nipples poking my bare flesh. She looked so sexy, however, a picture of Annabelle entered my mind. 

What if she sees us? Isn't that what I wanted though? Hadn't I played this moment in my head when I moved her into my – our – bedroom?

I glanced at the mirror and Annabelle was indeed watching. Her eyes were propped wide open with excitement. 

Seeing her watching affected me … or more specifically, my cock. Even knowing this was wrong, I couldn't stop. I wanted Annabelle to watch. After shedding my robe, I pulled Carolyn roughly against my body again. She felt my arousal and moaned, "Mmm, you want me honey?" 

"Yeah, of course I want you, baby." My lips brushed my wife's ear, but my eyes engaged Annabelle. I'd draw her into our lovemaking – make her a part of it. It further aroused me to witness her blushing face as she pressed her palms against the glass, splaying her fingers. 

Carolyn pushed me backward to where I was sitting on the edge of the bed and lowered herself to her knees. I groaned with anticipation. It had been awhile since she'd given me head. 

My fingers tangled within her blonde hair, guiding her mouth to my heat. She wasted no time sucking me deep inside her throat. Damn, I had missed her blow jobs! 

I detected movement in front of me and Annabelle had slipped her hand inside her white gown. Her fingers worked one nipple while the other nipple poked the flimsy material. 

I mouthed, "Yes, baby" and she blew me a kiss. 

Carolyn continued slobbering all over my cock, twirling her tongue around the sensitive tip, then slurping me back inside her warm mouth. Damn, she gives good head! 

My stomach churned, forecasting an orgasm building. A guy reaches a point of no return and has to take control. My hands clutched my wife's head as I took over the pace, roughly face-fucking her. She loudly gagged, but didn't try to pull away. 

I looked in the mirror again, witnessing my pre-orgasm face. Nose wrinkled. Jaw clenched. Annabelle's eyes were locked with mine. Her breasts now flushed with arousal. I wanted her so badly! 

"Ahhh!" I roared with my ejaculation, deeply feeling each spurt leave my cock. Carolyn dutifully swallowed every last drop. When I finished I collapsed back onto the bed. 

Panting, I lay staring at the ceiling. Carolyn tugged at me to scoot up to the head of the bed. She folded herself inside my arms and kissed my cheek. 

"Rest, sweetie, then I'm going to let you fuck my brains out." 

"Mmm, you got yourself a deal, babe." My eyelids grew heavy and I drifted off to sleep, but not before stealing a glance towards the mirror. Annabelle was gone. 

I awakened some time later, or rather my cock awakened. My wife was sprawled out on her back in a most inviting position. I crawled down the bed and settled between her legs. She stirred slightly but jumped when my tongue hit her clit. 

"Michael!" 

"Relax and enjoy. I'm gonna make you cum. Then fuck you raw and make you cum again." 

"Mmmm" was all she moaned before settling back into the soft sheets. 

I buried my face in between her moist center, tonguing every crevice and every opening. Even her naughty hole received some licks. 

"Don't stop!" she begged. 

I had no intention of stopping. Eating pussy had always been one of my favorite things and I missed it. I pulled my face back for a moment to take a long look at her. She was wet already and I smeared her wetness up and down her lips with my fingertips then flicked her clit with my tongue. As much as I tried to keep my thoughts on my wife, I wondered what Annabelle looked like between her legs. 

I dove back in and she cried out, arching her hips off the bed. Her leg muscles flexed as she locked my head in place. Here it comes…

"Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhh! God, Michael!" 

My tongue never stopped flicking until her thighs released me. She lay gasping, her hands running across her flushed breasts. Now, I needed mine! 

"Flip! Head down, ass up!" I ordered.

She scampered into position, her hands already clutching the covers she'd need to squeeze while my cock plundered her pussy. 

My hand clutched the back of Carolyn's neck, pressing her face harder into the mattress. 

"I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

I glanced in the mirror and Annabelle had her dress bunched around her waist with one hand, her other resting on her hairy mound. 

I nodded and she slid her finger down her lips where they disappeared inside of her. 

Returning my attention to my wife, I gave her a stinging slap on her ass. 

"Michael!" 

I pried her lips apart with my cock and prodded her hot center with just the tip. 

"Tell me what you want!" I demanded.

Carolyn yelled, "Fuck me!" I looked at Annabelle for her answer and she mouthed the same. 

A well-timed spank heightened the sensation as I thrust into my wife's wanton pussy with full force. Her insides clung to me as I withdrew only to plunge back inside again. In and out. In and out. In and out. We three settled into a rhythm: my wife's grunts, my cock's thrusts, and Annabelle's finger-fucks. 

Even though it was Carolyn's pussy I was stretching, in my mind, it was Annabelle I was fucking. Unable to tear my eyes from the erotic scene in the mirror, I timed my thrusts with her plunging fingers, mouthing for her to cum. Her legs trembled and I knew her orgasm was building. I continued to spank my wife, drawing her to the edge as well. 

To both women, I ordered, "Cum for me! Cum, now!" 

I listened to Carolyn's orgasmic screams while I watched Annabelle's trembling body. So sexy! Her lips formed the perfect "O" while her eyes squinted. My cock shared her orgasm as if it was her clutching pussy I was buried within. 

Tumbling over the cliff, I released copious amounts of cum inside my wife, Fuck, this feels good! 

After my last squirt, I collapsed on top of Carolyn's heated body. Her eyes were still clenched shut as she experienced more aftershocks, so I stole one last glance at Annabelle. Her breasts were heaving as she continued to come down from her high. I blew her a kiss and hoped she knew how special this experience had been to me. 

Carolyn cooed with satisfaction and I rolled off her, sitting back on the bed. Unexpectedly, she raised up on her elbows and glanced towards the mirror. My breath caught, but thankfully, Annabelle had vanished before she saw her. Instead, my wife's eyes met mine in the mirror.

"You moved the mirror in here. Why?"

Before I could make up an answer she exclaimed, "Oh my God, Michael!" 

"What?" I choked out the word. 

"Were you watching yourself fuck me in the mirror?" It sounded more like an accusation than a question.

I panicked. "Well … I … I..."

"That's so hot, hun!" Her stoic face spread into a wide smile. "Can I watch next time?" 

Bullet dodged. This time...

~ooOoo~

The double life I'd been leading carried on for months. I guess I knew when it started, eventually, everything would come to a head. Annabelle and I grew closer by the day until she consumed my every waking thought. An inextinguishable fire burned inside my bones – for her! 

And then there was Carolyn, my devoted wife. I couldn't remember the exact day she quit asking me what was wrong. I guess she finally accepted that this new "distanced me" was here to stay. The whole situation was monumentally unfair to her. I willingly admit she'd done nothing to lessen my affections for her. She was the perfect wife except for one thing – she wasn't the woman in the mirror. 

I hadn't dared to use the "L" word before. Wasn't that the ultimate betrayal towards my wife? I, however, had to accept the truth – I had fallen in love with Annabelle. 

I needed to see her and darted up the stairs, taking them two at a time. My feet never slowed until I was standing in front of the mirror. 

Upon first glance I knew – she'd been crying again. Her red eyes gave her away. My heart cracked more and more each day knowing she was in pain and I couldn't hold her, kiss her, and make love to her.

Her fingers touched mine against the glass as I begged, my voice cracking with emotion, "How can I help you? There must be a way!" 

She cast her eyes downward, lips quivering. 

"Annabelle, look at me. What is it? You can tell me. You know how I can free you, don't you?" I wouldn't let it go this time. Today was the day I would save her and we'd figure out my wife and the rest tomorrow. 

"I do … but … darling, it is too much to ask. You'd have to sacrifice your–"

Suddenly, a hammer entered my line of vision, making contact with its target before I could intercede. My beloved Annabelle pierced my ears with her gut-wrenching cry. To my horror, her reflection shattered with the glass right before my eyes. I gasped! One by one, the fractured pieces fell to the floor. 

"I've always hated that mirror," my wife stated with a flat voice, eyes devoid of emotion.

Her fingers released the hammer and it landed with a thump on the wooden floor. She casually turned and walked away, leaving me to pick up the broken pieces. 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments