Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Military training with the big bar maid, Chapter 2

"Amateur youngsters making love at a whore house"

7
5 Comments 5
7.1k Views 7.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

As mentioned before, Gerda worked at the cozy bar across the street from our army barracks in a small town in Southern Germany, where I was doing my basic training. Almost six feet tall, she was a very big Bavarian girl in her mid twenties. Her voluptous breasts and her beautiful butt were probably the reason why she got employed at this place frequented mainly by soldiers.

We started talking at the bar where she was serving drinks, and she invited me one night to go dancing. We both got very horny on the dance floor, I finger fucked her under the table in a dark corner and she made me crazy masturbating my cock until we both were wasting our juices. After resting a while with another drink, we left, and I was hoping she would take me home to her place. Turned out, she lived with her aunt who was very strict and did not allow men visiting her in her room. Tough shit, I thought, because my military quarters sure were no alternative.

But Gerda did not give up so easily. She kissed me deeply, pushed her humongous tits against my chest and whispered in my ear: “I know a place where we can have a sweet night together”. I did not care, being the stranger, I gladly let her take the lead. We walked a few blocks and ended up in front of a building which a had only one red light over the door and a sign “Roter Mond” (Red Moon). Obviously, it was the local brothel, of which each German town has one or more, legal and licensed by the health authorities.

“Is this not only for men?” I asked.

“Yes”, she said, “but I have friends there, because I used to work here behind the bar … and only behind the bar!” So, we entered, and found ourselves in a big, nicely furnished living room, with a big bar, several couches and dimmed lighting. A bunch of super attractive women were hanging around there and a few men. The only clothing they wore were big, pink towels for the ladies and blue towels for the men. Having grown up in the country site and just graduated from high school, I had never been in this type of establishment, but sure had heard about it.

Several of the women approached Gerda, hugged her and one of them teased her “you look like being homeless, come in, girl”. Then I followed Gerda in a small room with lockers and a stack of towels. Without saying a word, she looked at me with a devious grin and started immediately to take off her blouse and her skirt. As I had already found out earlier, she did not wear a bra or panties. Here she stood, in her high heels, with those sexy, strong legs, tremendous tits of whatever DD size and the bulging butt which I already explored on the dance floor.

“Come on, soldier“ she said, “get out of your clothes, or they will kick us out.” I followed the orders, kind of embarrassed, grabbed a blue towel, and continued starring at her body while she provocatively, slowly rolled herself into a pink towel. Arm in arm we returned to the living room and went straight to the bar. Behind it was a tall, voluptuous older woman with big, black hair, who was wearing a red belt around her pink towel.

She said, “Welcome back, Gerda girl,” and when she looked at me, I froze. This was Ms. Heidi, the secretary of the Captain, our company commander.  

With a sweet smile, Ms. Heidi said “Welcome, Private, what are you drinking?” Wow, what a surprise!. For a moment, I thought that this is all wet dream. But when the Scotch and Soda landed in front of me, I realized that this was evidently the next stage of my military training. Ms. Heidi was a sensation when she walked around the military office building. All soldiers staring at her handsome butt and the dancing tits. Had they known that she got this night job for some extra money.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

Gerda laughted at my stunned face, because she knew exactly who had taken over her job.“Don’t worry, soldier,” she said, “this is a close knit community, and you will not get in trouble.” To calm down, I had to drink my Scotch quickly and have it refilled.

The next thing I knew, were three or four of the working girls coming by to greet Gerda and being introduced to me. And what an introduction it was. They hugged and kissed me, letting their towels open, showing the most exciting bodies. They complimented Gerda for bringing “young meat” in here, where most of the guests were older gentlemen.

One of them opened my towel, and they all noticed that my dick was limp, because I was still kind of embarrassed. So one after the other, the crew turned around, lifted their towels and pushed their beautiful asses between my legs, wiggling and showing up and down on my timid member. Then one of them, a gorgeous black girl, got on her knees and started to lick my dick, after having asked Gerda for permission, which she gave with another devious grin. So, here I was, sitting on a bar stool, getting a blow job by a professional while another one was massaging my back with her perky tits, my hands were pulled to grab some tits and butts, making me almost unconscious by lust.

My friend Gerda appeared happy about the reception which I got, but when my dick reached its full, youthful length she intervened. The black attendant had to get up, Gerda turned around, mounted the bar stool backwards and deposited her big soft ass on my lap, I reached around her and got two handfuls of her swinging breasts, with the growing nipples between my fingers. She started to slowly move her butt like she did before over my hand under table in the dance bar. But now her huge cheeks were holding and squeezing my rock hard cock which was sending shock waves through my spine. When one of the other women bent down in front of her to rub her pussy and ended up sucking her clit, she moaned and giggled like being in heaven. But she remained in control and realized that I was soon ready to cum.

She got up, put the towel over her and my shoulders, grabbed my hand and pulled me across the room with her boobs swinging happily and my dick sticking out like a cannon barrel. We even got applause from the crew and guests, before we reached the door to one of the bedrooms. It was exquisitely decorated with antique furniture, fancy curtains, a bubbling jacuzzi in the back ground, soft lights and a large bed in the center with a mirrored ceiling over it.

Gerda grabbed my dick, pushed me to the bed, made me lay back, got on her knees on the bed, crawled up to me, until her huge tits covered my face, her hands under my butt, and the thick bush of blond pubic hair teasing my hungry cock. Artfully she guided my hard cock into her dripping wet pussy without even touching it . As soon as my dick head was caught at the entry, she rammed her body down, lifted my ass up, and in one big push got me all the way into her boiling hot hole.

“I wanted to fuck you, soldier, ever since I first saw you”, she groaned, moving her and my body faster and harder, screaming dirty words and massaging my meat with her aggressive pussy walls.

“Now fuck me, fuck me hard, cum and fill my pussy, make me cum with you, lover.” I lasted longer than I would have ever thought, and finally exploded together with her in a tremendous orgasm as I never had before in my short life.

….to be continued….

 

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments