Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Seduced My Neighbor Over The Phone

"Trish helps her neighbor who is in need of a good fuck."

24
13 Comments 13
20.5k Views 20.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

 

 

Do you have a neighbor who you wanted to fuck the first time you saw them? Well that is how I felt when The Humphreys move in. Stan who is an absolute hunk, is 6'4" tall with short black hair and hazel eyes. Stan works from home as a freelance graphic designer. Melissa is 5’11” tall with long blond hair reaching the middle of her back. She has aquamarine eyes. Melissa is a former model who runs her own modeling agency.

My name is Trish, I am eighteen and have a body that older men fantasize about. I am 5’2’ tall with red hair and blond streaks, reaching the middle of my back. My pussy has a bottle brush cut. My natural, firm breasts are 34D-cup.

From day one, I knew Melissa was trouble. She always criticized Stan about everything he did or said. No matter if it was outside in their yard for all the neighbors to hear or in their house with windows open. There was no way that the neighbors could not hear her.

Eventually I was able to discern that Stan was not getting any kind of sexual satisfaction from Melissa. So I decided I would help Stan with that problem.

Stan went out of his way, apologizing to all of the neighbors for Melissa’s behavior. All of us pretty much said the same thing, that we understood and that there was nothing to apologize for. It was not his fault that she was like that.

The day I graduated from high school, my parents invited family and friends to the house for a party. I was happy that Stan would be there though his bitch of a wife could not as she was out of town for three weeks overlooking a photo shoot in Fiji.

My cousins, nieces and nephews were enjoying the pool and hot tub. Everyone was congratulating me on being the top of my class and for the commencement speech I gave. When neighborhood men and some of the women talked to me, they hugged me a little longer and tighter than I expected. Though I did enjoy it and even was aroused by it. I found myself wondering what it would be like having sex with a woman.

Then Stan came over to congratulate me and apologized for Melissa not being there. I told him it was okay and that I understood. Stan then hugged me, I melted in his embrace. I know he felt my stiff nipples pressing against him. I definitely felt his cock growing larger.

“I’m sorry Trish, please forgive me.”

“Mr. Humphrey, there is nothing to forgive, I’m pleased that you find me attractive.”

“It’s just that you have been so nice to me, taking time out to talk to me whenever you see me.”

“Why thank you Mr. Humphrey.” I gave him one last hug, pressing my breasts against him as I discreetly thrust my pussy on his very rigid cock. “I’m yours whenever you decide you want me.”

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then went to mingle with the other guests. As the evening went on, I would glance his way and give him a wink or a suggestive smile, running my tongue across my lips. Stan just smiled as his face turned red.

As the evening was coming to an end, I saw Stan starting to walk to his house. I quickly walked over, took his arm in mine.

“Oh no you don’t mister.” He was startled, not expecting anyone. “You’re not going home without an escort.”

“I’m okay, really.”

“I insist and won’t take no for an answer.”

We walked over to the side door which is out of view.

“Thank you for coming to my party and for putting up with me.” I said as I rubbed his cock through his trousers and kissed him on the cheek.

Stan was stunned, he was unable to say anything.

“Good night, sweet sexy dreams.”

He stood there watching me as I left. Looking over my shoulder, I smiled and pulled up my short skirt.

“Aaaaaahhhh.”

I heard coming from his mouth as he gazed at my bare arse.

Returning to the party, I bid adieu to the guests.

When everything was cleaned up and put away it was midnight. I said good night to my parents as we all retired to bed.

Once in my room. I pulled out my favorite dildo and my cell phone. With my pussy already wet from teasing Stan, I lay on my bed and dialed his number. My parents exchanged numbers with them in case either of us had an emergency. Well I have one and it’s between my legs.

“Hello Stan, did I wake you?”

“No Trish, I’m awake.”

“What are you doing, Stan?”

“Thinking about you and how wrong that was tonight.”

“Well Stan, I’m thinking of you and rubbing my pussy with my dildo.”

“I’m going to hang up if you talk like that again.”

"Oh Stan, I know how lonely you are. Let me help you.”

There is a moment of silence, then I continue.

“Stan, imagine I am with you now, sucking your balls.”

‘Mmmm I love that, go on.'

“I lick up the length of your shaft and swirl my tongue around your cock head as I fondle your balls.”

“Oh God, don’t stop.”

“My mouth slowly takes inch by inch your hard cock until I touch the base. Holding you, suck your shaft. Moving slowly up your shaft, my teeth gently graze the skin. I repeat this five more times, as I continue fondling your balls.”

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

“Damn Trish keep going, I’m about to cum.”

“Good night Stan, we will continue in the morning.”

“Please no, Trish!”

I hang up and thrust the dildo into my wet pussy, cuming immediately as I twist my hard nipples. I fall asleep right after cuming.

Then next morning, I go down to the kitchen, there on the table is a note.

 

“Dear, Sweetie,

 

Your father and I will be home by midnight. We have a very important client that we need to meet with. This is going to be a very stressful day. If we can convince him to let us do his advertising it will mean a lot of money for us and our company’s reputation will sky rocket. You have a wonderful day. No need to wait up for us.

 

Love,

 

Mom”

 

I make myself a cup of Joe and run upstairs to my room. I decide to wear my glasses, a red pinstripe tie and nothing else. The tie is resting between my breasts and stops just above my pussy. I go to the library and call Stan.

“Good morning Stan, did I wake you?”

“No Trish, I got up a few minutes ago.”

“How did you sleep?”

“Soundly thank you and you?”

“The same Stan, after I came with my dildo.”

“Stan, did you cum last night?”

“Trish I came so much, I wished you were here.”

“Well Stan, I feel bad that I left you hanging.”

“Would you like to know what I am wearing now?”

“Yes, tell me please.”

“I am standing in the library with my hair pulled back in a ponytail. I have my glasses on and a red pin stripe tie resting between my breasts.”

“Mmmm, I can see you now.”

“My nipples are rock hard, waiting for you to suck them. My pussy is wet for your hard cock. My nectar covers my inner thighs.”

“I wish you were here, Stan.”

The next thing I know, Stan is naked standing in the door way of the study. I had left the backdoor open for him. I knew he would come.

His cock is the biggest I have ever seen. I go to him and drop to my knees. Wrapping the tie around his huge member, I stroke the shaft as I suck the large circumcised head.

Stroking his shaft and sucking the head as my tongue swirls over it, Stan can’t contain himself. I feel his cock fire the first load of his delicious cream in my mouth. Then I aim his cock at my breasts covering them in his cream. What is left I let land on my mouth and chin. Stan helps me to my feet and kisses me, sharing his sweet cum.

He picks me up in his arms and as we kiss, he carries me to my bed. Gently laying me on my back as we continue to kiss, his fingers find my clit. I moan into his mouth as our tongues find each other. Our kiss becomes more passionate as he finger fucks my pussy.

“Oh my, GAAAAWWWWD.” I scream out as my hips thrust up against his fingers.

I feel my nectar flow down my slit and onto the sheet. Forming a puddle. Stan kisses his way down to my pussy. He tongues my stiff nipples and kisses each breast including the under sides (never had that done to me before). That felt amazing.

“Stan, I came again just from that!”

“I know sweetie, the puddle just got bigger.”

I feel myself blush as he reaches my mound. His tongue slides between the swollen labia and moves to the sheet. I look down to see him lick up the puddle. When he moves up my body, I feel his cock penetrate my pussy. He stretches me like I have never been stretched before. His lips touch mine and I taste my sweetness as he slowly fucks me.

I wrap my legs around him as he thrusts himself into me faster and faster. We are both ready to cum and with one last push, I feel his cream fill me. My pussy tightens around his cock, holding him inside me.

Stan rests on top of me, we feel each other’s hearts beating as one. We kiss each other, looking into one another’s eyes.

When his cock slips from my pussy, we lay on our sides facing each other and cuddle.

“Stan, that was amazing!”

“Trish, YOU ARE AMAZING!’

After resting and cuddling for a while I suggest a shower and getting something to eat before continuing.

“What about your parents?”

“They left a note, won’t be home till midnight.”

We smiled at each other and I took Stan’s cock in my hand as we walked to the shower.

This is only the beginning, I don’t know how long this will last but we are both going to enjoy every minute of it.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2014 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments