Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bangkok

"I knew, yet never saw."

31
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I finished a late dinner in the hotel restaurant but didn’t want to call it a night just yet. There were places in Bangkok that I knew would be entertaining but I neither wanted to battle the traffic nor the oppressive heat outside. I decided to check out the nightclub on the hotel’s top floor. All things considered, if I found it to be a typical business hotel population, mostly men, I would retire to my room and my book.

As I got off the elevator, there was a palpable thud of bass music coming from the club down the hall. There was a five-person band hammering out 1960s rock and roll. I discovered they were from Taiwan and quite frankly weren’t that bad, but very loud. The female vocalist had a 60’s sultry voice that was appealing on several levels.

The room was three-quarters full, an even smattering of Thai men and women along with the usual collection of foreigners. I found a place at the bar and ordered a drink, preparing to do a bit of social reconnaissance. As I watched the various people dancing my eye caught sight of a table with three women, one of which was staring intently at me. While I would not be considered shy, I have never been especially capable of sustaining bar chatter with a total stranger. Hotels in Bangkok are notorious for an inordinate amount of prostitutes frequenting their bars and clubs thus I projected an air of indifference when female interest occurred.

After my second drink, I began to relax. My gaze wandered back to the table of three women, finding they were now paying attention to people dancing and not so much to me. The woman who had paid the most overt attention to me was not only elegantly dressed but was extraordinarily beautiful. Her black hair had a sheen that glistened in the stage lights, and her stylish clothes clung tightly to her compact body. Her two companions got up to dance with one another and left her sitting alone. The music slowed to a soft ballad, and it was then I decided I would ask her to dance.

As I approached her table, she looked up and smiled. I started to ask her to dance, and she simply stood saying, “Yes”, before a word left my lips. We moved to the center of the dance floor as she lifted both arms and draped them around my shoulders, her body firmly pressed against me. Chilled by the AC in the club her hard nipples pressed against my chest as she leaned into me her hips softly rotated on mine.

My arousal was obvious as my stiffening shaft met her slow undulations. I attempted to move back, but a hand pressed on my back pushed me forward. The dance ended and I started to walk her back to her table only to be steered to the bar where she spoke in Thai to the bartender handing over a collection of currency to him then turning to me and saying,” Come let’s go.” In spite of my usual reticence, I followed without hesitation.

At the elevator, she turned to me staring intently into my eyes and said,” I am not a prostitute! I find you irresistible and when I decide on something it is done. My two cousins are capable of taking care of themselves so we are free to do as we wish.”. Stepping into the elevator she pulled my face to hers kissing me deeply, her scent enveloped me with the most exotic essence as my body responded with unexpected anticipation.

The elevator settled softly at the lobby level; the doors whispered open. Taking my arm, she led me to the hotel exit as she spoke Thai to the attendant handing him a few bills. The heat and humidity consumed us like a warm, wet blanket as we stood waiting. A black Mercedes pulled up, and the attendant opened the back door. She slid in and over, pulling me beside her. The chill of the air conditioning negated the outside heat and humidity quickly as we settled back into the luxury of the back seat.

Pulling out into the crawling traffic, the driver adeptly maneuvered the chaotic nightmare that was Bangkok traffic, keeping in a lane that allowed steady progress forward. With a touch of a hidden button, the separation between front and back seats was closed, isolating us from the driver. She turned to me running her hand across my chest, nuzzling my neck nipping it with a combination of soft kisses and light bites.

“What is your name? Who are you?” I mumbled.

“My Thai name is Aruni, but my foreign friends call me Kali. Before you ask, we are going to my house. This is the weekend, so I have made the assumption you can stay the entire weekend and have no other plans.”

“I have no plans, but my clothes…?

“Since my family owns the hotel you are staying in, I have taken the liberty of collecting your clothes and having them delivered to my home.”

The drive took about an hour to reach our initial destination during which time we acquainted ourselves with each other's bodies, touching, caressing, and kissing enjoying the intimacy of introducing ourselves to each other physically. The car pulled into what appeared to be a small private airport. A helicopter sat with its blade churning the air and the passenger door open. Kali pulled me out of the car and we ran bent double to the helicopter door and climbed in. We sat back as Kali handed me a set of headphones. Once secured and belted in, she said we would be flying for about thirty minutes to get to her country home.

The helicopter quickly ascended then reaching altitude drove forward. Obviously a thousand questions crowded my thoughts, mostly why me of all people? Kali curled into my side under my arm as I held her close caressing her as she sighed softy her fingers finding their way into my shirt playing with my pebbled nipple. My questions blurred, and my mind simply accepted what was happening as strange but not unappealing.

I travel extensively around the world to support my business endeavors and have met and entertained a collection of women. In the years working overseas never has there been a woman as exotically beautiful as Kali or as seemingly strong willed., both traits I am finding especially appealing. While events thus far were surreal and difficult to put into a context that had any parallel to my past history I, for some reason, accepted everything at face value albeit with a nagging question in the back of my mind… why?

Leaning back, we gazed at one another, not in a satisfied manner, but acknowledging that I had just begun the preliminaries of what promised to be an adventure. At that moment, the sound of the helicopter’s engine diminished as we began to descend. As we vectored to the landing pad, I could see a huge house surrounded by tropical jungle…her “country home” was obviously not a quaint cottage.

Escaping the whirlwind caused by the helicopter blade, we arrived at a massive double set of doors intricately carved with scenes that might be Asian festivities, one held open by a pajama-clad servant. As we entered the house it revealed an enormous, gilded entryway which immediately dispelled any thoughts of coziness and replaced them with palace-like perceptions. I had been in unique, even some spectacular homes before, but this exceeded almost anything I had seen.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

Turning to Kali, I said,” This is quite impressive. Is this your family’s country place?”

She replied with a smile, “No, as I said before, it is my house. Do you like it? I designed it myself.”

“Of course, it is beautiful.”

“I have taken the liberty of arranging some traditional Thai clothes for you to wear. Let’s go to my suite and change.”

We walked for what seemed like twenty minutes, arriving at another beautifully carved door which was opened by an astonishingly attractive Thai woman. On a huge bed lay two sets of black silk pajamas. The servant motioned us to another room with a large pool surrounded by lush tropical plants. Almost motionless she let her pajamas drop to the floor standing naked in front of me as she started to unbutton my shirt as Kali undid my pants letting them drop to the floor. Kali easily let her clothes slip off as she stepped up to me, pulling my face to hers as we kissed. The smooth feel of our bodies touching in the most sensual way had an almost immediate effect on my arousal. Both women stood back to examine my erect cock speaking excitedly in Thai to each other. Kali knelt in front of me as her servant grasped my cock, feeding it into Kali’s mouth. Kali’s lips surrounded my sex tenderly, sucking the head and then sucking down the length of my shaft until she nuzzled in my pubic hair.

The servant who had been watching mumbling something in Thai which the best I could tell was highly complimentary. Kali pulled off my cock and suggested we bathe in the pool. We stepped down into percolating water to be joined by two equally beautiful Thai women. Both Kali and I had our own attendant dedicated to cleaning us. The aromas coming from the scented candles lighting the room combined with the soaps being used created an atmosphere of undeniable licentiousness. I watched as Kali was bathed, her breasts were soaped slowly and her nipples were teased with the lips of the beautiful attendant who slowly lifted her hips to the surface revealing the trim bristle of hair covering her pubic mound. She floated to the pool’s edge whereupon she grasped the sides and stretched her legs wide as the woman moved in between them nuzzling her slit then letting her tongue flick on the unhooded clit. Kali draped her legs over her lover's shoulders as she groaned and bucked in the woman’s face. With a howl, she exploded, throwing her head back in ecstasy, hips rotating to an erotic beat. Then, collapsing amongst the bubbles of her passion.

Now, you might wonder if I had been watching this tableau as simply a voyeur to another’s passion. Yes, and no. My companion ensured that every part of my body was thoroughly examined and met the hygienic standards of the house. This included washing my most private parts with scented soap and a digital examination of my pucker while I was orally serviced floating on the surface of the pond. All the while observing what was being done to Kali and admitting how much I enjoyed watching.

As the bathing was completed Kali and I floated into each other's arms embracing and feeling that wonderful sensation of wet, naked bodies coming together. There is something special about the feel of nippled breasts pressing against you in the water as Kali’s stiff, bristled pubic hair rubbed on my thigh. Sweet Jesus! Life was good!

As we climbed out of the pool, we were met by the attendants with huge, warm towels scented with a minty aroma. The large bed had been turned down and was covered by silken, light, rose-colored sheets. Kali asked me to lie on the bed and watch. She clapped her hands, and two beautifully built women appeared wearing sexy thong panties. They began to touch each other intimately, playing with each other's dark brown nipples while caressing nicely developed breasts. Kali stood by and watched as she slowly rubbed between her legs then she grasped each of the panties pulling them down revealing tiny erect cocks. She took each cock and rubbed it slowly then turned to me asking if I would like to have them join us.

I was in a quandary in as much as I had never been with a man…well, other than a drunken experience in college many years ago. I was sexually overheated and over-enticed, not wanting to deny myself anything…. I muttered, “Why not?”

They clamored happily into bed with Kali and me, one with his/her face between my legs…tongue diligently probing my ass while stroking my cock. Kali giggled controllably while the other ladyboy was sucking my nipples. Kali straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth as I licked her, at first with flicks, then with long strokes from clit to ass. I found one of the ladyboys licking her ass thus I focused exclusively on her wet tunnel and hooded nub.

Just as I was starting to get to an overloaded point, I felt a tongue up my ass, jabbing insistently in and out. It felt very good, so I responded by bucking my hips. The tongue probed as deep as it could as I clenched my cheeks around it, and that's when I felt it harden and start to jerk inside my ass. One of those buggers had just cum in my ass and I will be damned if felt pretty good. Kali rolled off me as the other ladyboy offered his cock to me. I paused and then shook my head, indicating I wasn’t prepared to go that far. My mind did consider it, but I would not cross that bridge now.

The ladyboys stretched out before us in the bed, kissing and playing with one another… our personal sex show. They were truly lovely looking…firm breasts, tight bottoms, and golden, smooth skin glistening with scented oils. Kali’s hand was between my legs, slowly stroking my firming sex as we watched the arousing performance before us. By this time, the participants were now twisting together in a sixty-nine embrace. Tongues were probing assholes, cocks were being sucked, and the most intimate sounds were coming from their busy mouths.

As a finale, each took a turn buggering the other as we watched, entranced. Kali was now straddling my lap, using my cockhead to stroke her pussy and clit as her arousal coated my cock and thighs. Our performers finished in an explosion of cum and howls of pleasure. Upon completing their coupling they silently disappeared leaving us alone for the first time since arriving here. I thought, what more could she have planned for this evening? So far it had been more bizarre than I could ever have imagined and certainly, Kali had proven to be exceptionally entertaining.

It was now approaching dawn and the evening’s activities were starting to take a toll and jet lag began to dull my senses. Kali brought the silk pajamas over, giving me my pair and slipping into hers. She walked to the enormous floor-to-ceiling window overlooking a landscaped tropical forest, flipping a switch that caused two enormous curtains to whisper closed.

She returned to the bed, saying, "Sleep well, my love. Tomorrow, you will enjoy all that Thailand has to offer.”

Published 
Written by Icarus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments