Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moans For Breakfast

"When you're hungry for breakfast, what do you do?"

45
17 Comments 17
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I wake up surrounded by your scent. I belong there, in the warmth of the covers you lovingly and carefully pulled upon me, to make sure I was well wrapped. I hear you moving silently around the room, in the cutest attempt to not wake me up. But I am already up. The moment your arms let me go, I felt unnaturally naked.

You leave the room and walk toward the kitchen. I can hear you with your methodical moves: water boiling for your tea, the coffee machine for me. The croissants in the oven to warm up because let's face it... they are far better like that.

But not this morning, baby.

I move the blankets, goosebumps all over my skin as the cold, shy wind of the morning caresses my naked body. I stand up, leaving my nightgown behind. My nipples wake from the cold... or maybe because they know they will meet your hands and your mouth soon. I arrive in the kitchen. I look at you silently for a moment.

The diaphanous skin of your body is covered by light brown-reddish hairs. You forget your tee back in the room and I can see the muscles of your chest and back moving for our breakfast. Your long dark hair is free, wild.

Much like me, right now.

"Baby..."

The sound comes out like a lustful moan. I lean against the jamb of the door, my smile is the only thing I am wearing. My mind is still half asleep, but my soul... my instinct is very awake and it's greedy.

It craves you.

You turn around and look at me with those dark eyes. Your pupils go wide as you inspect every inch of my body like a lion. Hunger rises in your veins. You take the few steps that divide us. They are just a few, but they feel like an eternity.

Your big hands cup my face, tilting it up to look at you while I see your chest going up and down faster. Faster. Even faster now. I can almost feel your blood pumping in your body. A wild rush of sexual hunger.

"Tease."

You simply murmur that word, before turning me around, pushing me against that jamb, and pulling back my hips, forcing them to rub against your body as you slowly fall to your knees. I feel a hint of your erection before sensing your tongue giving a slow, almost depraved lick between my wet lips.

I let out a moan. My hands grasp the door while I get ready for your devilish tongue, pressing against my clit with insistence. One time, two times, three times.

"Oh baby!"

I scream, pushing my hips back against your mouth, wanting more of that dirty kiss. But you leave me cold. I feel the wind of the morning honing against my soaking clit, while you stand. Your chest pressed against my back, you push your pants down to your ankles. Your cock springs out, poking my clit again, making me gasp.

"Say you want it," you whisper in my ear with a hoarse voice. "Beg for it."

"Please..."

I pray as I never prayed before. My folds are leaking desire, I need to feel you deep in me. I need that rough screech of skin against my skin. I need your wild appetite to feed off me.

"You can do better than that..."

I sense your body's impatience. You want it, but your will is far stronger than mine. You will wait until you'll have your satisfaction: me, begging.

"Please, fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

I sound desperate. Needy. And it's all true. I need you right now. I need you to take this body, this flesh that's vibrating in desire, and make it yours.

"That's my baby."

Hoarse. Rocky. Harsh. That voice just gives me the shivers, even thinking about it away from our nest makes me shake and need.

Your hand slowly lowers over my ass, spanking it with intensity. There is no need to talk. That's our love language. You spank me, you tell me to get ready 'cause I'm about to let the animal in me free to roam all over your body and inside your soul.

I close my eyes. You groan while the first inch of your cock slides inside my soaked pussy. Then another one, throwing my body into the deep fever that is your passion. But you stop. You stay there. I can feel your smirk behind my back as my muscles rebel against that forced diet.

I whine. I'm a little brat, wanting what she deserves. You chuckle, and your big hands push me against the door and keep me still. I'm burning with fever now. I want it so bad I whine again.

You push in another inch. And another one. You moan in my ear, licking my earlobe while your right-hand crawls up to grasp my right breast. You slide further deep into me, almost reaching that boiling-hot core that's waiting for you.

nata28
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nata28

Your fingers over my hip sink into my flesh, pulling me to you when finally... finally I feel you're all into me. You're rock-hard, like marble, vibrating without even moving as you let out a deep, horny moan that echoes in our kitchen.

You thrust in me, so hard that it almost hurts, and you stay there, still. Then you back away, almost leaving me empty, only to fill me with a greater want. Growling in my ear, you start pushing and thrusting, pressing my whole body against the door, giving me what I asked for when I walked in and moaned that "baby".

You grasp my hips and move me over the kitchen table, pushing me against the edge of it as you ride me like a wild horse. Then, all of a sudden, you stop again.

"Lie on your back, spread your legs. Show me how wet you are."

You leave me empty again. I turn around, eyes in eyes, in those big dark eyes. I lay over the table, shivering from the cold of the surface, I lift my legs and spread them wide.

Your hand caresses the mons pubis, over the soft, sparse hairs covering it, lowering between the puffy lips. A little slap over the clit, gaining another moan from me. Another one.

"Spread your asscheeks."

I see the white, foamy spit drooling from your lips to your hard cock. You make it very wet, spreading it all across the veiny surface, then you accompany it to the entrance. You look into my eyes as you slide, enjoying the harsher resistance mixed with the welcoming screams of my voice.

You pull me closer. All of your rigid manhood is filling me, but that's not enough for your devilish will. You smirk and while you begin to push and thrust into me, I perceive your fingers playing with my clit.

Lightly, at first, then a tougher touch, until you pinched it, closing it between your thumb and your index.

"Small little clitty for a dirty little girl," you murmur with lust drooling in your voice.

You push more, you pinch harder, and while you hear me shake furiously, you slide the other three fingers between my wet lips.

I am full. Your fingers follow the rhythm of your cock, while my clit is tortured on a totally different music. I am on the edge. I entered our kitchen to make you crazy and here I am... completely lost.

"Baby..."

You look at me and increase the rhythm. The stamina. My core is a mess, my lips are red from the rubbing and my clit is pulsing like never before.

"Cum."

You don't say anything else. You just moan that word, but I heard it: a crack in your voice. You are close too. You wanna cum, but not before seeing the results of your torture.

That crack is just what I needed. I let it all go and begin to cum all over your hand, coating your fingers with my lust liquids, allowing the pleasure to control the shaking of my muscles. I call your name, I invoke you like a God when I see you removing your fingers and sucking them, tasting the results of your own debauchery.

You lean forward, your cock still hiding deep into me, your lips so close to mine, they could kiss them. Instead, you let a long strip of spit slaver down, over my hungry tongue, before kissing me deeply and passionately.

"On your knees."

You say it, but you don't give me the time to move on my own. You guide me to my knees, my face close to your hard cock as I take it and suck it wildly, with starvation. Your fingers sink into my hair, keeping my head still as you begin to fuck my mouth with want.

"You little tease," you say, your voice shaking in lust. "I'm gonna cum down your throat. All down your throat!"

I look up and meet those dark eyes just in time to feel the boiling, creamy cum spraying all over my palate and crawling down my throat. I swallow it, wave after wave of cum before you release my hair, and lean against the wall, panting and shaking hard.

A little drop of cum escapes my mouth and makes its way down over my lips. You sink to your knees, removing that drop with your thumb, offering it to me, then crushing your lips over mine. Your lust and mine are mixed over my tongue as you taste them together, still moaning.

The kettle over the fire is whistling to capture our attention. You smile, kiss my forehead and pull me in your arms.

"Breakfast now."

"I already had mine, thank you."

Published 
Written by SweetMina
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments