Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy New Year, Hayley

"Everyone knew Hayley was a bitch but they didn’t think even she’d go that far."

68
29 Comments 29
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Coming Together

Hayley’s head thumped when she finally woke up. "Happy New Year," she groaned to herself.  She could hear a banging from downstairs. It sounded like someone had been pounding on the front door for ages. There was a phone buzzing somewhere as text after text arrived. She reached down and fumbled around, finally grasping her phone which had fallen onto the carpet beside her bed. 

“Why would someone be banging on the door at ten in the morning on New Year’s Day?” she thought as she opened her phone. She stared at the messages her best friend, Louise had just sent.

WHAT THE FUCK HAYLEY??? YOU BITCH!!!!

and

YOU FUCKIN WHORE!!! I HATE YOU!!!

Hayley closed her eyes as memories of last night and the New Year’s Eve party started to come back…


Hayley and Louise had been friends for what seemed like forever. Neither girl knew if their parents were friends before the two girls met or if their friendship brought the two families together but either way, both families were very close. 

They both lived in identical rabbit hutch semi-detached houses in one of the sprawling estates that ringed the city centre. The estate had been a new build development and the houses had all been bought by young couples getting their foot on the property ladder. 

Now, twenty years later, the kids were almost grown up and the parents were settling happily into middle age. Every year, someone on the estate hosted the New Year party, and this year, it was at Louise’s house.

Hayley and Louise tended to hang around the edges at house parties. They’d already got off with anyone even half-decent who lived nearby so the plan this year was just to hide up in Louise’s room and drink booze stolen from the drinks table downstairs. After all, isn’t that what any seventeen year old would do?

Louise didn’t like Hayley anymore. Hayley was a bitch who only really cared about herself. But Louise found it easier to pretend to be friends with her rather than have her as an enemy. Hayley would think nothing of backstabbing anyone or breaking up a dating couple. She’d screw the bloke and then tell the girl all about it, making disparaging comments about the both of them. She’d spread rumours, lies and innuendo about teachers, friends and classmates. 

The only thing going for her was that she was gorgeous… and she knew it. With her blonde hair, flawless skin and big tits, Hayley never had any trouble getting what or who she wanted

Hayley spent ages getting ready. She’d bought a little red strapless bodycon dress online but only realised on the night of the party that she needed a strapless bra. Having decided that showing her bra straps made her look cheap, she ditched the bra altogether and figured no one would notice and even if they did, she didn’t care if the two pokies appeared through the dress as soon as her nipples got hard. 

She wriggled into the satin and lace black French knickers then carefully pulled the sheer nylon thigh highs up her legs. She sat at her dressing table and began to put on her face. After applying a base foundation, she swore quietly to herself at the spots on her nose and chin which were still visible. Reaching for the concealer, she carefully dabbed the stick against the spots to hide them. As she brushed on the foundation powder, she tried her best not to give the caked-on look that the stupid bitches at school who hadn’t worked out how to use makeup properly seemed to wear. 

She applied some blush to her cheeks then reached for the metallic blue eye shadow. A sweep of blue followed by a touch of purple gave her eyes the focus she wanted. She just needed a touch of glitter eyeliner and a sweep of the mascara brush to give her eyes what she imagined was the smouldering look needed to get whichever guy she wanted to fuck her. She pouted her lips as she dragged the lip gloss applicator around the lip line before giving her lips a final smack. She was ready.

---

When she called around to Louise’s, they spent a few minutes complimenting each other’s outfits and posing for selfies in front of the mirror in Louise’s bedroom. Louise had worn an equally tight-fitting dress and the two of them giggled as they posed and pouted.

Hayley flicked her hair back from her face and reached into her bag and pulled out the half bottle of vodka and two cans of coke. She poured liberal measures into the two glasses Louise had brought from the kitchen and the two girls raised their glasses in a mock toast before sitting on Louise’s bed and scrolling through their phones. They made bitchy comments about their friends and classmates with Hayley laughing as they typed one vitriolic comment after another. 

At one stage, Louise’s mum banged on the door and told them to come down for some food. The two girls sighed theatrically and traipsed down the stairs after her. The house was busy and the party was in full swing. Louise and Hayley dipped under their next-door neighbour’s outstretched arm as he reached for a sausage roll from the tray being carried by Mrs Sharkey from down the street. The music was brutal. Hayley pulled a face at Louise as someone put on a CD of one of those oldie bands from the 1990s. Louise just shook her head as most of the parents started dancing and singing along to Disco 2000 by Pulp.

“I swear my dad gets more and more embarrassing by the year,” Louise muttered as they helped themselves to sausage rolls, chicken wings and a couple of glasses of vodka with a splash of coke in them. 

Hayley watched as Louise’s dad danced with her mum. She shrugged. He didn’t look that embarrassing. He looked good, for his age. He looked a lot fitter than her Dad. She knew he did a lot of running. She’d seen pictures of him doing marathons and adventure races on Louise’s Facebook page and she had to admit, he did have a nice arse and looked good in a pair of shorts.

He looked over and saw Louise and Hayley watching. He grinned and theatrically slid his hands up and down his wife’s back and over her arse. Louise rolled her eyes, muttered a “for fuck’s sake” and turned away but Hayley held his gaze. She licked her lips and watched until, slightly flustered, he turned away and said something to his wife. 

Hayley and Louise toured the party. Hayley had made up another couple of vodka and cokes from the drinks table and the two girls flirted, giggled and avoided the more lecherous of the neighbours as they made an appearance and said hello to everyone.

Hayley and Louise stood outside, shivering in the cold December air as they all watched Louise’s Dad setting up the firework display ahead of the Midnight countdown.

“It’s fucking Baltic. I’m away inside.” 

Hayley rubbed her bare arms. Her mum rolled her eyes at her daughter’s concise weather review and asked her where they’d been. 

Louise butted in and told them they’d decided they would hide out in her room again but they promised they’d come down for the New Year Countdown and watch the fireworks. 

The two girls sat drinking and getting more and more drunk as the evening wore on. Hayley stood up, giggled and said she needed to pee. She gave a slight stagger but managed to grab the door handle to steady herself before she toppled over in her ridiculously high heels. Louise giggled and told her not to be too long as it was nearly midnight.

Hayley tottered downstairs but discovered the bathroom was in use and the door was locked. She tried the handle and banged on the door anyway, despite there being another two people queuing already. 

She joined the queue, squeezing her thighs together, trying desperately not to piss in her knickers. Then she remembered that Louise’s Mum and Dad had an ensuite bathroom connected to their bedroom.

She looked around. No one seemed to be going upstairs. No one was looking at her. She quietly made her way back up but this time, rather than the usual route to Louise’s room, she turned left towards Louise’s Mum and Dad’s bedroom. 

She knocked quietly on their bedroom door and when there was no answer, opened it and peeped in. The room was in darkness. The curtains were open and the glow of the orange streetlights gave her enough light to see her way to the bathroom door. 

As soon as she got inside, she’d the dress tugged up and her knickers down. Sitting on the toilet seat, she sighed with relief as the stream of piss splashed against the porcelain bowl.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

She’d stood up, wiped herself, and only just pulled her knickers up when the bathroom door opened and Louise’s dad, Brian came in. In her rush to pee, she’d forgotten to lock the door and she now stood there, blushing with her dress up around her waist as he stopped short in the doorway.

“Oh, hi, Hayley.” He looked around. “I didn’t expect to see you here.”

He smiled and his eyes sparkled. Hayley blushed and quickly tugged her dress down.

“I hope you don’t mind. I know I was being very naughty using your bathroom like this.”

Brian laughed and shook his head as she bit her bottom lip.

“I think the word ‘naughty’ was invented for you, Hayley Robertson.”

Hayley fluttered her eyelashes and took a step closer. She saw his eyes flicker down and she knew he was looking at her nipples. He looked up again and saw her looking and knew she knew. His face flushed red.

“I’m sorry, Hayley.”

“Shhhh.” Hayley put her finger to Brian’s lips. “No need to apologise. There’s nothing for you to be sorry about.”

She took his hand and placed it on her breast as she grinned at him.

“Do you like my tits, Brian?”

She ran her fingers through his hair and cupped the back of his head. She pulled him down to her as she looked up and kissed him on the lips.

“Hayley… we shouldn’t,” Brian began but when Hayley’s fingers unzipped his trousers and slipped a hand inside his pants, his protests faded into a soft groan.

“I’ve always fancied you,” Hayley whispered as her fingers moved back and forth along his hardening shaft.

“Hayley, we can’t,” he groaned, but she knew he didn’t mean it. His cock was rock hard now and she kissed him again to silence any last remaining protests as she wanked his cock back and forth with her soft teenage fingers.

Brian’s hands scooped her boobs out of the strapless dress. Both pale pink nipples were rock hard, like marshmallows on iced buns. His hands pawed at her tits, thumbs circling her nipples as his fingers groped the fleshy globes. 

“You’re going to fuck me, aren’t you, Brian? You’re going to fuck my tight teenage pussy with your big meaty cock.”

Hayley’s eyes smouldered as she released Brian’s cock. She tugged her dress up and pulled her knickers down. They landed in a heap on the floor and she stepped out of them. She guided Brian by his cock as she rested her ass against the edge of the sink.

“You’re such a fucking cock tease,” Brian growled. His fingers tugged at her nipples. He smirked when her lips parted to emit a gasp of pain and pleasure combined.

“Fuck me,” she whispered as she dragged the head of his cock along her smooth waxed lips. She smeared her juices over his fat cock head and pressed it against her clit. She spread her legs wider and pulled him closer by his cock. 

Brian seemed to come out of a trance and released her boobs and gripped her hips. As she wrapped her legs around him, he pushed his cock into her. He mashed his lips against her mouth as he fucked her. His hips moved forward and back, flesh slapping against flesh as he pounded her tight pussy. Hayley threw her head back and moaned.

“That’s it, Brian. I know you’ve wanted to do this for years. You know I have. I’ve dreamt about this… about you and me. Fuck, it feels so good.”

He pulled out of her and turned her around. She faced the mirror above the bathroom sink. She could see him behind her, reflected in the glass. 

He didn’t look like cuddly, friendly Louise’s Dad anymore. His mouth was open, snarling at her reflection as he tugged on her hair like reins. He looked like he just wanted to take her and fuck her. One hand bunched in her hair, holding her in place as he slid his cock in again. When she moaned louder, he put his hand over her mouth.

“Keep the noise down, you stupid bitch,” he growled before slamming into her again and again. It was hard and fast as he fucked his daughter’s best friend. He looked into her eyes. She stared back. He felt her pressing her ass back to meet her thrusts. Her hands gripped the taps. With one hand over her mouth and the other reaching down to strum her clit, he slammed his cock into her.

Her eyes goaded him. She arched her back, grinding her ass against him. He pounded her with deep, hard thrusts, her tits swinging like a metronome keeping time with his thrusts. She knew he was going to cum, she could sense it.

“Fuck me. Fuck me harder.” 

She groaned against his hand, her cries muffled as he fucked her. She could see his eyes glaze over as he pulled her tight against her and came. 

Hayley felt him come inside her. His cock jerked and spurt after spurt of cum splashed against her cervix. It was at that moment that they heard the cheers and the fireworks going off outside.

“Fuck, we’ve missed the Bells,” Brian cried. He pulled out, his cock smeared in Haley’s juices, one last spurt of cum dribbled from his cock and splattered on her arse. He quickly pulled up his trousers and cursing under his breath, ran from the bathroom. Hayley straightened her dress and quickly followed.

“Where the fuck have you been?” Louise questioned when she appeared downstairs. “You missed the champagne and the countdown and everything.”

“Yeah, sorry. I wasn't feeling well. Must have drunk too much,” Hayley lied. 

Louise sighed at her and dragged her outside. She glanced over at Brian and saw him making excuses to his wife, arms gesticulating wildly as he came up with some crap excuse or other. She could feel Brian’s cum trickling down her thigh and remembered she’d left her knickers on the bathroom floor. She thought about going up to get them but at that moment got dragged into being part of the conga that was dancing its way around the garden and out into the street.

“Hayley, get down here right now!”

Hayley lifted her head and groaned. 

“Why? what have I done now?” She thought as she got out of bed. She stood on the landing and looked down at her Mum standing at the foot of the stairs. She felt suddenly vulnerable wearing only her PJ tee shirt and shorts.

She swallowed when she saw Brian and Louise’s mum standing at the open front door. Hayley’s dad stood beside them. Everyone seemed frozen, like a tableau laid out in front of her. She waited, knowing something bad was about to happen.

“Well, go on then.” Louise’s mum virtually spat the words at her husband and shoved him in the back to push him forward. 

Brian took a faltering step forward and then another. He was clutching a remnant of black fabric in his hands and Hayley felt a cold dread in her heart as she recognised her knickers. The ones she’d last seen lying on the bathroom floor. 

“Hayley…” he began. “Last night was amazing. I’ve wanted you for so long and I know you do too. I’ve told Julie about us. How I’m in love with you. How I want to be with you.”

The rest of what he wanted to say was lost as Louise’s mum screamed at how Hayley was a home-wrecking whore. Hayley’s mum and dad stood confused, looking from Hayley to Brian to Julie and back again.

Hayley sat at the top of the stairs with her hands over her ears, trying to drown out the sounds as Hayley’s Dad punched Brian in the face and called him a fucking pervert and demanded to know what the fuck he was doing with his daughter.

“Get out!” Hayley’s mum screamed, pushing Louise’s mum out the door. Hayley’s dad had grabbed Brian by the shirt and had his fist drawn back.

“Dad! Please! Don’t!”

Her Dad looked up at her as Hayley begged him not to hit Brian again. The look of contempt for his daughter was plain in his eyes. He shoved Brian backwards and slammed the door in their faces.

Hayley could hear Louise’s mum and dad arguing and shouting outside. Her phone buzzed again as another text from Louise arrived.

HAPPY NEW YEAR U FUCKN WHORE. I HATE U!!!

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments