Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Fun In The Park

"I really wasn't expecting to be having sex in the park when we left home that day!"

26
6 Comments 6
2.9k Views 2.9k
803 words 803 words

We met up with our new FWBs today. We had a nice relaxed lunch, then went for a drive and a short walk and found somewhere secluded. Debbie started playing with John. She unbuckled his belt and took out his cock while they were kissing.

I did the same to Hubby, then he said I should help Debbie. She looked like she didn't need help but I walked over and kissed John as she sucked his cock.

Hubby went to sit on a rock, but Debbie went over to him, told him to get up and took Hubby's cock out and started sucking him.

I sucked my lover's cock. He was so hard. John told me he wanted to be inside me and led me over to a rock and asked me to sit on it. I did, and pulled my dress up. I almost fell backward off the rock but I steadied myself and felt his cock at my pussy.

Then John surprised me. He called out to Hubby, "I'm going to fuck your wife."

I was so wet, he slid right in. He fucked me hard and fast and I came just before John did. He slid out, then pulled me to my feet and kissed me hard. I found out later Hubby was very excited seeing him fuck me and came quickly in Debbie's mouth.

Then Debbie came over to us and asked if she could have a turn. She kissed me softly, then tried to get to my nipple. The dress I was wearing wouldn't allow it, so I pulled it up, exposing the rest of my body to them, and she gasped as she saw my new red thong.

I unhooked my bra and she nibbled on my breast. It felt so nice. John started kissing me some more as she ate my boob. It felt surreal. We were in a public park, hidden by some sturdy pine trees and I was so caught up in the experience I just wanted more.

Hubby said he'd like to fuck me as John and Debbie were locked in a kiss. Hubby asked me to bend over the rock and he didn't waste any time. He entered me and was pumping hard, with John's seed around his cock.

Debbie came over and started playing with my nipple and John moved in front of me. I unzipped him and sucked his cock as Hubby fucked me, and she stopped sucking my boob. I found out later that she went behind Hubby and was thrusting against his arse as he fucked me. Then she was playing with his balls.

Unfortunately, part of playing in the big outdoors amongst the trees meant that there were also lots of mozzies about. There were a couple on my foot. Hubby smacked my arm trying to catch one. It caught the attention of John and Debbie and he said, "Mozzie," by way of explanation.

John didn't miss a beat. He smacked Debbie's bum and said, "Mozzie," and we laughed.

Then Hubby made a comment that he was cold. I was practically naked with my dress pulled up to my boobs and he was cold! It was an overcast day and I hadn't expected this little detour. Not that I would have complained. It was a lot more than I had expected and I was thankful to Debbie for suggesting a walk after lunch.

The mozzie had broken the magic, and we stopped and I made myself decent again.

We walked back to the car, just as some people arrived with their dogs. Must've looked a bit suspicious, us walking out from between the trees, all dressed up. We said hello then continued on. It started raining so we paired off into different cars.

Debbie was sucking John in the back seat of his car. I played with Hubby for a bit in our car but we needed air. When he went to open the windows, we distracted Debbie and they stopped and got out of John's car. We had some snacks and water I'd taken, then John said he had to go. We said goodbye after he kissed me and Debbie, and we got into our car again.

I decided to get changed as the kids didn't see my dress before I left. I stripped off and Debbie started sucking my nipple. It was so nice. I asked if I could suck hers and she said yes, lifting her boob out of her wrap-around dress. I enjoyed sucking her nipples. They were so big and always hard. Hubby told me later that he enjoyed the view. I put my top on and we kissed a bit before Hubby started the car again and we took her home. We started talking about when we could get together next.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Published 
Written by Mazda22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments