Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost Lake

"A young couple seeks excitement"

53
38 Comments 38
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Author's Notes

"Something different - short, rough, and a bit dark. I hope you enjoy it and will share your thoughts with me."

 

Rae lay back and looked skyward, her eyes liquid blue-gray pools that perfectly mimicked the water in which she floated. I lay naked on a rock outcrop a dozen feet above, and when our eyes met, she smiled. We were pair-bonded by our mutual needs and desires, although we couldn’t have been more different physically.

Raeann is black, although light-skinned, while I’m white, so much so that mere minutes in the sun threaten to blister me. She’s athletic, beautiful, strong muscles rippling sensuously beneath flawless caramel skin, her facial beauty ethereal and her body that of a goddess; I’m a classic nerd, so average as to be invisible, but wiry-skinny, stronger than I look but not physically imposing. She’s tall for a woman; I’m not, for a man.

The breeze on my wet skin was cooling and I felt goosebumps rise and my testicles draw up. She smiled at me as I admired her beauty, her perfect breasts and dark nipples just visible before the water’s depth and shadows hid her. About to speak, I heard a sound; I stopped, listening.

Yes, there! Finger to my lips, I signaled her and quickly hid behind a boulder where I could peer from behind low branches. Within moments, a young man stepped from the forest path onto the lakeshore, and my pulse quickened. He dropped his pack and drank from a water bottle as we waited to be certain he was alone.

When it became clear that he was, Rae separated herself from the aquatic weeds and bushes and swam out of the shadows. He saw her immediately, his eyes locking onto her as she moved smoothly across the lake, covering the eighty feet with barely a ripple. When she reached shallower water she stood, exposed from tummy upward and I heard his sudden intake of breath as her saw her nakedness, sleek, wet, water dripping from her erect nipples.

She spoke. “Hi. I’m Leah.”

He finally found his tongue. “Uhh, Daniel… Dan, that is.”

“Hello, ‘Dan That Is’. Are you alone?”

He smiled. “Y-yes, alone… You?”

“Yes. I often come here to swim.” Partially true, except we often came here. Most times we didn’t see anyone; other times we saw couples or small groups of hikers. They never saw us, of course, but today was a lucky day. He was alone.

“Oh. Well, I should go, leave you...”

“Stay. You’re what I was wishing for.” She walked toward him, the sloped lake bottom revealing more with each step. His eyes followed the reveal, her taut belly, the flare of her hips. When her smooth mound and the cleft of her sex became visible his eyes darted, not knowing where to look, a deer in the headlights; the water glossing her sleek thighs further rooted him.

He remained frozen as she walked up to him; when she slid her hand behind his neck and pulled his face down, he came willingly, their lips meeting. I knew then that he was hers. She continued to kiss him, her tongue probing as her hands unbuttoned his shirt and worked the clasp on his shorts; he was soon as naked as she. Rae took his cock in her hand.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

His erection was enormous, and I knew Rae would be pleased. I’m larger than average, but he was larger than me; we both like that. He was tall and well-built, and they looked good together.

I looked down at my cock, which stood erect and dripping.

I retrieved my binoculars. By the time I brought them to my eyes she’d pushed him down onto his discarded clothes, his pack behind his head, and was mounting him, sliding him in her wet cleft before holding it and taking him. I watched his thick length slide slowly, sensuously into her tight pussy and knew she was performing for me.

She fucked him slowly, deeply, using his cock for pleasure, and I heard her come, then again soon after. He did well, lasting far longer than some prior lovers, but when he announced that he was coming I watched, the glasses allowing me to see each pump and flex of his cock as he filled her. I ejaculated onto the ground, my cock untouched.

She remained astride him for a few minutes, and when she leaned forward and his rubbery length slithered free, she held the pose so that I could see his cum spill from her. I spontaneously ejaculated once again, but as before, remained hard.

She rose to her feet and walked to the water, cum running down her legs. Turning, she motioned for him to join her; he hurried to the water, his long cock flopping, dripping semen.

They swam and played, and I heard him express his appreciation, saying this had been the most exciting thing that ever happened to him. He seemed happy, and he still was when Rae suddenly took a deep breath and dove.

I heard his startled yelp as she yanked him underwater, then silence as the surface stilled. Soon there was a massive gout of bubbles, and then nothing until Rae surfaced and stroked slowly toward me.

I stood, smiling down at her. “Any problems?”

She smiled. “No. I catch them as they exhale.” She looked at my erection. “You enjoyed that. Did you come?”

“Yes, twice. Like you.”

“Yes. He was good, huge… such a shame.”

“True. His things looked expensive.”

“They are; his car keys are Porsche, an SUV at the trailhead.” We had his belongings, his credit cards and the keys to his home, which we’d soon empty.

“Excellent. You get his body secured in the cave?”

“Of course. We’ll need to move a couple out; it’s getting crowded.”

“I’ll do that. Come here, I need you.”

“I thought you came twice.”

“Yeah, but not inside you.” The sex afterward, when she was still slick with their cum, was the best part, raw and violent. Passionate. There’d be nothing like it until the next time.

 

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments