Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Audition

"The trip of my life turns into an unknown audition."

6
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a (mostly true)story about a recent vacation I took that taught me a lot about myself and a new world of sexual possibilities."

So, there I was, sitting in the hotel room, nervous as can be but extremely excited at the same time. At any moment, I was expecting a knock on the door or a text on my phone, alerting me of her arrival, making me want to pinch myself that this wasn’t just a dream. It had been just about five months since we met on Lush—an amazing five months, I might add. We were messaging daily, multiple times per day, learning everything we could about each other, and sharing things that we didn’t normally share with others.

After the first month, it progressed to sexting and then video chatting (regular chatting or naughty times). And then she admitted to me that she wanted to meet me, in person. For the longest time, I didn’t think she was serious, no matter how much she said she wanted to.

She confided in me that she was a submissive in the bedroom. It wasn't something I’ve ever had experience with, but she was willing to allow me to learn with her. I won’t tell you it came naturally to me. I was raised to always be polite, with manners, etc, and, in all honesty, I haven't had a lot of experience with women sexually, especially in the BDSM, Dom/sub world. It was a completely new world of opportunity for me.

If you asked her now, I'm sure GG would say that I'm not very good at it, maybe better verbally, but not in actions, I know, I still need to work on it, but I can’t get better without practice is how I look at it!

I knew she was chatting with a couple of other Doms that she had met online and one that she talked to about the same amount as she did with me. So, imagine my surprise when I realized that she really did want to meet me. I felt like a million bucks, haha! Someone that beautiful and interesting and all the things, wanted to meet me in person. If you can’t tell by now, my self-confidence also wasn’t the best from many bad past experiences.

Once I realized that she was very serious about wanting to meet, we figured out a date that should work for both of us – as long as neither of our jobs had something come up that would put a stop to it. So, I booked a flight to travel near to where she’s from that also had some historical places to visit. I figured if we just didn’t click in person, then, at least, I’d have some things to do while I was there.

We talked every day about what we were going to do, places to visit, and, more importantly, all the things I was going to do and wanted to do to and with her. I even went online and bought a fancy, submissive collar and leash that came from Japan to collar her with during our time together.

The day had finally come to meet GG; I was up early for my 5 am flight out of North Dakota. I was due to arrive at our destination a couple of hours earlier than her. GG put my name on the hotel reservation, so I’d be able to check in and take a nap before she arrived.

When I got there, I let her know that I was in the room and about to take a nap. After a very short nap, I took a shower to get the travel grime off me. I hadn’t heard from her, other than a text while I was napping, about her estimated time to get there. That time came and went, and, in the next few minutes, I was starting to have thoughts of being made the fool like so many past experiences.

Well, the next thing I know, I hear a key card at the door, and I quickly get off the bed to greet my guest. I tell you, when she walked in the door, my jaw hit the floor with how beautiful and sexy she was in person. She had on a black, floral print top with a healthy amount of cleavage showing and tight, tan pants that made me drool seeing her ass in them as she closed the door. My heart rate had to have doubled in a matter of seconds.

I hardly let her put her travel bag down before I had her in my arms for a long tight hug. I wanted to just grab her ass while we hugged, but my brain said, "Wait." Also, our height difference didn’t make it the easiest thing to do while we were both standing. I’m 6’5” to her 5’4”. We broke our hug and decided to get a quick bite to eat since it was already early evening.

GG had been to this city before, so I was letting her be my guide on where to go. After a tasty meal, we walked along the river for a couple of blocks, talking and feeling each other out, and she told me some interesting information about the neighborhood our hotel was in.

We returned to the hotel, and she excused herself to the restroom. In my naivety, I just figured she meant the normal restroom activities. But what I saw made my jaw hit the floor, hard. You needed a pry bar to get it unstuck from the floor.

She came walking out in a light purple bra and panty set I had drooled over many times in the pictures that she’d sent me over the few months of getting to know each other. At 5’4”, she had what I consider a very athletic body with an all-over tan, blondish hair that reached almost to her shoulders, and breasts that fit very nicely in my large hands. Her butt looked so good in those panties. She feels that her behind is too small, but I think it’s perfect as it is.

So, anyway, she walks out and just floats on her feet up to me while I’m sitting on the edge of the bed. GG crawls onto me with her knees straddling either side of me and planted her lips on mine. Her lips tasted so good. I can’t describe what their taste, other than I wanted more. I may have been a little aggressive with the kissing, at first, now that I look back on it, but I was very excited about the whole situation.

After a while of kissing, I began to rub my hands up her side and onto her breasts. The gasping sound GG made when I touched them was music to my ears. My kisses had moved down her neck into the soft cleavage of her magnificent breasts. It had been far too long since I had removed a woman’s bra. After some struggle to get to her nipples, she helped me remove it.

The feeling of her light-colored nipples between my lips and in the palms of my hands was one of the best feelings I’ve ever had. After many minutes of kissing, licking, and nibbling on her nipples, I slipped my hands down to her ass. The firm globes of her ass cheeks fit perfectly in the palms of my hands.

After a couple of minutes of rubbing her ass and making out with her, she asked me to take my pants off. I was happy to oblige. I’m not the most well-endowed man, only an average length, and what she later told me was, “More girthy than average.” She attacked my cock like a woman on a mission. The moment her lips were wrapped around my shaft, sucking on me up and down, her tongue swirling around the head, I felt like I was in heaven. She had teased about giving an excellent blow job, and she had every right to brag about her prowess!

Before I would allow myself to cum, I stopped her and got her on her back on the bed. I wanted to finally touch what had become “my pussy” over the last couple of months of our Dom/sub dynamic. I was kissing her breasts while sliding a hand down her tummy over the top of her panties. I stopped right where the heat and wetness were seeping through the panties. I started with gentle strokes up and down with my hand—just getting a feel for her. Listening to her moans and gasps was music to my ears.

My finger was getting drenched just from the outside of the panties. She started humping my hand, so I added more pressure to my strokes. Suddenly, she was gasping and moaning louder as her tummy started rippling with an orgasm. I absolutely loved watching her body quiver. Giving a woman an orgasm is my ultimate guilty pleasure!

A few seconds after GG’s first orgasm, my hand was again rubbing circles on her clit. This time, I had her nipple between my lips, sucking it in, trying to get as much into my mouth as possible. One of her hands came down on top of mine rubbing her clit and she showed me exactly how she liked to be rubbed. It didn’t take long before she was moaning out in orgasm again.

This time, I didn’t stop when she came. I kept rubbing circles. I could hear her wetness through the panties. It was one of the best sounds you’ll ever hear, and inhaling the scent of an aroused woman is an overpowering aphrodisiac. Within a couple of minutes, she was again cumming under my ministrations on her clit.

I could tell she was worn out from the long day as was I. My cum could wait. We ended up drifting off to sleep, with her ass cuddled into me and my arms wrapped around her waist.

The next morning, I woke early, before the sun had even started turning the morning horizon that brilliant, beautiful pinkish-orange color. We had drifted apart during the night, so I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her ass onto my crotch. My hand immediately started rubbing her breasts and nipples.

After a few short minutes, her breathing started to increase along with her moans. I was just lightly circling her nipples. I wanted to make them hard and poke through the thin top she had put on right before bed. She soon started to grind her ass back onto my crotch. That was my queue to slide my hand down her tummy onto the outside of her pussy.

As I rubbed firm circles around her clit, her moans increased, as did the heat and moisture under my fingers. She started to cum as I held her ass firm onto me. I wasn’t going to let her get away from me. I continued to suck on her nipples and rub her clit into another orgasm. Her moans of, “Fuck me, fuck me,” were music to my ears.

We stayed cuddled together, with my hand still on top of her clit, which now felt extremely hard, just lightly stroking up and down her pussy lips. I was lightly kissing her shoulder and neck just behind her ear.

We stayed this way for a while, just talking and watching the sun rise over the river. I was determined to make her cum again, though, so, I started lightly rubbing her nipples through her top, listening to her light gasps and moans. For a woman who told me her nipples aren’t all that sensitive, she was sure getting turned on easily by me playing with them!

This time, when she started begging me to fuck her, I pulled her panties aside and started to stroke the bare skin of her pussy lips, finally getting to feel her wetness firsthand. It was so warm as it coated my fingers. Her clit was so firm and hard under the pads of my middle and ring fingers as I rubbed it in circles.

She said she was going to cum, so I told her, “Only if you beg me nicely, and you better not cum without permission!”

“Please, may I cum?” she begged.

After thinking for a few seconds while I continued to rub her clit, I told her, “No, not yet, my slut.”

After a couple more rounds of her begging to cum and me not allowing it, I stopped rubbing her and told her to go get one of her toys that I’d told her to bring. She came back to bed with her We-Vibe that we’d used in her car on her drive home from work in the past. It was something small and discreet that she could wear in her panties while driving.

I was holding it on her clit, listening to her moans. It was turning me on immensely. So, I told her to take the toy, so we could masturbate together. I finally gave her permission to cum when I saw there was no way she was going to be able to hold back any longer.

Watching her play with herself in person was so beautiful. Watching a woman masturbate is one of my kinks, so I enjoyed seeing it first-hand. Seeing her cum for me made me so hard that I reached the point where I had to cum myself. I had been abstaining from touching myself for a few days leading up to this trip, so I was ready to blow.

I told her to get her lips on my cock so I could cum in her mouth. I couldn’t even finish saying it before she had fully engulfed me, her lips plunging to the base of my cock. I wasn’t in her mouth longer than five seconds before I erupted.

My hands were in her hair, holding it in my fists at her scalp while she went down on my cock, and I came for what felt like a minute. It was, maybe, only a few seconds, but it felt longer. After she pulled off my cock, I squeezed out another drop of cum from my tip and fed it to her from my finger.

AsolFabp
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AsolFabp

After we regained our breath, we decided it was time to shower and go eat breakfast. In the shower, I admired and lusted after her sexy, wet, nude body but only lightly touched her, so we could finish while there was still warm water. We walked less than a block from our hotel to a little French bistro and had a light breakfast. Both of us were feeling tired and decided to go back to the room to lie down and take a nap. We fell asleep for a couple of hours before waking in each other’s arms.

Naturally, my hands went to her breasts to play with her nipples. I just couldn’t get enough of her big, beautiful breasts. I pulled her top off, so I could have unrestricted access to her nipples. I pushed her breasts together, so I could get both nipples in my mouth at the same time. I spent quite a bit of time letting my tongue learn every bump and ridge of her nipples and areolas.

I moved my hand down again to rub her clit to a couple more orgasms before we lied there and talked about our plans for the rest of the day. We knew we were going to need to eat something before an evening, guided tour of the city.

A couple of months prior, GG had gone out and bought an anal plug for me to use with her in our video chat sessions. It was stainless steel with an emerald-green jeweled end. I told her to go get her plug, as I wanted her to have it in while we were walking around looking for a place to eat.

She got out of bed and came back with the plug and some lube. She laid down on her side with her upper leg pulled up, giving me access to her tight back door. Other than a plug a handful of times, she’s never had anything in her ass before.

I put some lube on my finger to work in and around her asshole. To get her passage ready, I started to push my index finger into her ass. My other hand began to rub her clit, or more like she started to grind her clit on the palm of my hand as I slid it under her.

I could just feel her asshole squeezing the base of my finger as I had it in her up to my last knuckle. She ended up cumming twice on my fingers before I pulled my finger slowly out of her ass so I could insert the plug. I added more lube to the plug and gently slid it into her ass.

Once it was seated firmly in her, she told me I could take any pictures that I wanted. So, I had her lay on her tummy so I could use one hand to spread her ass cheeks while I took a couple of pictures of her jeweled asshole. If you want to see what it looks like, you can look in my “Misc” media folder.

When I was satisfied with the pictures I took, I told her it was now time to give her spanks for cumming earlier without asking permission. After ten good swats to each cheek with the sound echoing off the walls of the room and her moans getting louder and sexier with each one, she went to change. There was no mistaking that flushed look of arousal as she walked away!

She came out wearing a royal blue bra and panty set that I asked her to wear for me at least once a week since the first time I saw her wear it. That color blue looks like it was meant just for her. I’ve never seen it look so good on someone before. She put on a low-cut top and some jeans and we were off to find someplace to eat.

After walking for about forty-five minutes, we finally found a place that we were both interested in. When we finished eating, we decided to head back to the hotel to get ready for our guided tour that evening. We did stop at a couple of shops along the way. I was ok with it as it meant she got to walk around longer with a plug in her ass.

By the time we got back to the room, she was ready to take it out. I don’t blame her. I looked at my activity tracker, and we had put on over a mile and a half of walking.

When GG came out of the bathroom after removing the plug and cleaning up, in just her bra and panties, I pulled her onto my lap and laid back down on the bed. Her panty-covered crotch was sitting right on top of where my cock was under my shorts. I pulled her head down and started making out with her as my other hand moved down to her ass. I pulled her onto me tightly as she started to grind on me.

She was making hot moaning sounds, and I could smell her arousal fill the room. I didn’t bring her to orgasm this time. Not knowing the full plan of what our evening was going to be as she was the one that planned it all, I didn’t know what our window of time was. Besides, I liked the idea of her walking around in panties wet from her arousal.

We went on our tour, and it was one of the best clothed experiences of my life. We saw so many historical spots. As the night went on, it got a little chilly, so I kept one hand warm by putting my arm around GG and grabbing onto her ass, basically, putting my hand in her back pocket. She must have liked it because she had her head on my shoulder the whole time.

When we returned to our hotel after the tour, we fell asleep very quickly. I could tell she wanted to do more, but I started to feel unsure of myself for some reason, and we ended up just crashing on our last night together, which I feel may have played into what happened after the trip.

The next morning was much like the first. I woke her up by playing with her nipples. My hands eventually made her cum three times. Each one was stronger than the last, as I didn’t let her rest between any of them. I just kept rubbing her clit in circles and not relenting until she had to push my hand away after the third.

She lay in my arms for a bit before I remembered I had the collar to give her. It was made from thick, heavy leather – a quarter inch thick, maybe three inches wide, in a wine-red color. I could immediately sense her turn more submissive as soon as I had the buckle in place. There was no hesitation when I told her where/how I wanted her.

I had her lay back against me while I sat up against the headboard. I wanted to play with her clit in one hand and twist and pull her nipples with the other. After just a couple of minutes of playing with her, she said she was getting close to cumming.

I brought my hand up, which was playing with her nipples, and wrapped it around her throat very lightly. As soon as I touched her neck, it was like bottle rockets went off inside her. She started shaking and vibrating. Her orgasm was so intense that she was leaning into me harder and arching her pelvis up to my fingers.

As she laid back on my chest, she said to me, “Do anything you want.”

Well, that was music to my ears. I started kissing down the back of her neck, down her spine, until I got to her ass. I honestly wasn’t sure what I was going to do, but, as soon as I saw that tight little pucker of hers, I instantly dove my tongue into her little rosebud.

Both of my hands were holding her cheeks spread open as my tongue drew circles around and around the opening. I did this for a couple of minutes before I put the tip of my tongue at the opening and pushed it in.

It was my first time eating someone’s ass, and I can promise it’s something I will do again. It was like heaven as she pushed back onto my tongue. It didn’t take long before she had a mini orgasm on my tongue without her clit even being touched.

After her hole was nice and wet, I brought a finger to it and slowly slid it inside her ass straight to the bottom knuckle. By that time, she had turned onto her back, and both of her thighs were resting on my shoulders. She was still moaning out for me to do anything I wanted, so I said, “I’m going to eat your pussy.”

She was hesitant about it, as past lovers didn’t usually want to do this. I wasn’t going to give her a chance to get inside her head and tell me no! My first swipe from the bottom of her pussy to near the top was one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted. I made sure to avoid her clit at first. I wanted to tease her.

My finger was still in her ass, and I could feel it squeeze my finger each time I licked close to her clit. Eventually, her juices were just pouring out of her. I couldn’t get enough. She told me it was ok to stop if I didn’t like it, to which I responded by trying to dive my mouth and tongue in deeper.

I finally took her clit between my lips and started to suck on it. It didn’t take long for her to cum then. The feeling of her asshole clenching around my finger as her pussy juices coated my chin was amazing!

I let her come down slightly from her orgasm as my chin rested on her pelvis just above her clit. My neck rested over her pussy. Her juices were coating my neck. I was looking up at her, breathing hard and looking back down at me with a giant smile on her face and her eyes half closed.

I started kissing that sexy little area above her clit. My finger was still in her ass, slowly pumping in and out. I then brought her clit back between my lips. This time, as I sucked on it, I flicked the tip of my tongue across the tip of her clit.

This brought her hips off the bed with a loud gasp. I had to use my other hand, the one that wasn’t playing with her ass, to hold her down. I feared she would end up breaking my finger that was buried in her ass. That’s how tight she was squeezing me!

I sucked and flicked her clit until she came hard. But I didn’t let up. I kept sucking, flicking, and fingering her into her next orgasm. It was the most intense one I’d seen her have yet. I thought, and she confirmed later, that she blacked out for a moment after that orgasm. I slowly withdrew my finger from her ass and came up and kissed her, so she could taste herself on my lips. We got to know the taste and textures of each other’s tongues quite well after this session.

We knew we needed to get up and move as checkout time was drawing near. We hopped in the shower and got cleaned up. She looked so sexy, all wet and bending over in front of me to wash her legs, that I couldn’t help myself. I had to make her cum again.

As she was rinsing off, I reached around her from behind. One hand cupped her breasts, and the other rubbed her clit to two more intense orgasms. I then turned her around to face me and slid one finger inside her pussy. I pulled her in close with her head on my chest. My index finger stroked in and out of her until she came so hard that I had to tightly hold onto her, so she wouldn’t fall. I loved the feel of her quivering pussy flexing on my finger.

She later told me it was one of the most intense feelings she’d ever had. Because of our height difference, she said it felt like I was hooked into her and just holding her close and tight.

When she got out of the shower, it took every ounce of willpower to not bend her over the counter and eat her from behind while she was drying off. Had I done that, we surely would have been late checking out.

We had one more tour lined up for that day before my flight left in the afternoon. When she dropped me at the airport, I gave her one last long kiss before we parted ways. This trip was something that I hoped to repeat in the very near future. It was one for the books for sure!

Unfortunately, a few weeks later, the rug was pulled out from that fun. She told me that after meeting with one of the other Doms she had been talking to since about the same day as me, the two of them had decided to pursue a relationship.

After pondering on my time with her, I realized I was too naïve to see that my time with her was almost like an audition. I hate coming in second place to another guy. At any other time, I would have just walked away, but she and I have too much in common with each other to not remain in each other’s lives in some way.

It’s been an abrupt change to the days—going from talking all the time to barely a few words every few days, but we still chat here and there. Who knows; maybe we will be able to make the friend thing work. There’s a first time for everything, right?!

Published 
Written by Bigdakotan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments