Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Demanding Boss Finally Showed Me What He Wanted.

"He slowly pushed my head down and I realised what he wanted.."

20
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
528 words 528 words

I had been working for Mr Every for about a year now, and I had grown accustomed to his eccentricities. His business was booming, and he had a reputation for being a demanding yet generous boss. I had been hired as a product marketer, which involved managing the marketing and advertising campaigns for his products. I knew I was expected to work late, and that was just a fact of life in this industry, so I was prepared for it.

But when I arrived at the office late one evening, I was surprised to find Mr Every still there. I didn't think much of it at first, but then he asked me to stay and help him with a project. I was hesitant to stay, but I couldn't say no to the boss. Little did I know, this project would lead to something much more intimate than I ever could have imagined.

We worked together, side by side, for hours on end, and I found myself drawn to his presence. He was confident and commanding in a way that I had never experienced before. As the night went on, I started to feel a strong desire for him. I had never felt such an attraction before, and I was scared to admit it.

But, I could feel my shy and reserved exterior slowly giving way to my true desires. As we were working he would glance over at me and I felt my heart pound. I wanted him so badly, yet I was afraid to make a move.

Then, out of nowhere, he leaned in and kissed me. I was so taken aback, but I could feel my desire for him taking over. I kissed him back with a passion I had never felt before, and at that moment I knew I wanted him more than anything. He slowly pushed my head down and I realised what he wanted.

Tasha_Miu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tasha_Miu

I hesitated for a moment, my shyness boiling up inside me, but in the end, I gave in to my desires. I started to pleasure him with my mouth. I felt powerful and in control, and I wanted to make him feel as good as he made me feel. He was a lot bigger than I had expected, and I could feel his body trembling with pleasure as I explored every inch of him. I felt like I was in a trance as I worked my mouth up and down his shaft. It felt like I could make him do anything I wanted. We kept going until he couldn't take it anymore.

He grabbed my head and let out a loud moan as he came. I felt a wave of pleasure wash over me as I tasted his release. This was unlike anything I had ever experienced before, and I was hooked.

The next morning I went to work with newfound confidence. I felt powerful and sexy, and I knew that I wanted more. I wanted to explore my desires and discover more about myself. I was no longer the shy and reserved woman I had been before. I was ready to take control and do anything I wanted.

Published 
Written by Every104
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments