Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There Is A Pumpkin In Me

"Feel the "soft" and squishy part of me fill you up"

40
6 Comments 6
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

"Oh no! I am definitely gonna be late for the company's Halloween party. Mr. Gordon will probably glare the hell out of my soul." Scrambling the last of my messed-up self together, I jump into a black dress and a pair of shoes with whiskers on them while snickering to myself. Quite happy with my makeup, which makes me look more like a homeless beauty and less like a witch, I make my way towards my car. Driving towards the company usually takes me, like, thirty minutes; however, knowing what punishment is awaiting me if I arrive late, the racer in me takes over, crossing numerous red lights and arriving five minutes before the party starts.

I get out of my car only to meet Mr. Gordon, my boss, who is as handsome as a male god, dressed as a pumpkin, glaring at me angrily. Dang, Lucy, you are dead, I think to myself inwardly.

"Miss Walkers, I remember reminding you this afternoon to not come too late to the party. You are the one to prepare the drinks, or did you forget my discreet warning? "Lucy, I hope you are ready for your punishment," he says, while looking at me like I am his prey.

"Bwahahahahahahaha...." I burst out laughing, unable to hold myself back, looking at his gorgeous face painted like a little pumpkin, and his entire outfit looking like Humpty Dumpty.

"May I ask what is so funny, Miss Walker?" he asks sternly with his orange-painted face.

"You look fabulous, Mr. Gordon. I take it your daughter designed your costume?"

"Yes, she did," he answers, looking quite proud. Taking a step back, he scans my outfit from head to toe. Different emotions flashing past his eyes so fast that I couldn't decipher their meaning.

"What outfit is this supposed to be?" I hear him ask me.

Making a soft twirl with my broom, I present him with my black dress and whisker shoes while throwing a wink at him. "I am a pretty black witch, Mr. Gordon."

"Yeah, your character suits a witch, but if all witches look like you, then we have a problem."

"What do you mean, Mr. Gordon?"

"You are a disgrace to witches, Lucy," he says, taking light steps towards me, while I take steps backwards until my back hits the door of my car.

"Why would you say that, Mr. Gordon?" I ask, noticing I couldn't flee anymore as he was standing right in front of me. I smile sheepishly at him, not knowing what to do.

"What kind of witch are you? The witch of seduction? You look more like a goddess of lust, Lucy.”

"Ummm, Mr. Gordon... I-"

"Shhh Lucy.... No 'I' in this."

"Umm... no, I mean we-"

"Yes, Lucy, tell me, how do you want me to punish you?" he asks, smirking smugly.

"How about I invite you out for dinner?"

"HAHAHA, that is the funniest thing I have heard today. Are you coaxing a child, Lucy? I will be needing more than dinner." He gets closer to me, breathing in my perfume and leaving his hot breath on my cheeks.

I can feel my hormones bubbling up from this single reaction of his, and this is heading in the direction we have both been longing for.

"Mr Gordon-"

"Say my name Lucy", He blocks my lips from speaking further with his thumb, caressing them softly.

"Finn..." I whisper, taking a glance at his eyes that were filling up with lust, and also reflecting my lustful face.

"Damn, Lucy, I wanna tear off this dress and fuck you right here. Is that enough punishment, or shall I add more?"

"Finn, this has nothing to do with the company."

"We agreed that I would choose the punishment, didn't we? Or have you forgotten already?

"You cheat." I say sulkily, trying to feel his chest, but his costume makes it impossible to feel anything through his pumpkin skin.

He grabs my wandering hands and says, "Are you gonna deny the fact that you are wet for me right now, or shall I check myself?

I feel him raise up my dress and make his way towards my panties and not wanting him to feel smug and mighty yet, I grab his face and kiss him.

He kisses me back in reassurance and raises me up while I wrap my legs around his waist. One of his hands grabs my hair, while the other wanders to where I was dripping juice for him.

"Mmmm, not yet, Finn. Don't ruin our fun," I moan in his mouth.

To my surprise, he heeds to my words and replies, "Believe me, Lucy, the best thing I would love to do is turn you around, tear this dress off you, and fuck you till you fall, but I don't want you missing the party because I can't control my urges."

"I can also attend the party naked," I say jokingly, just to find out Mr. Pumpkin wasn't liking my idea.

"I dare you to do that, and I assure you that you shall work in my office naked for a whole month," he answers through gritted teeth. Hearing his reply makes me snicker as we both step into the elevator. He pulls me closer, wraps his one hand around my waist, and guides my hand towards his dick with his other hand. He begins sliding my hand on it, whereas I become stunned by the size of what I am touching.

"Finn, you are so huge," I say, staring up at him with my mouth open, which he seals up with his gorgeous lips once more. He bites on my lower lip, giving a slight groan, proving to me that what I was doing to him is good.

"Rub him faster, baby," he says while stealing my lips once more. My hands hurry their movements as I rub his huge dick through his trousers, which was a little difficult due to his costume. Taking a deep breath, he takes my hands off his dick and pulls me into his arms. "The party is about to start, meet me in my office for your punishment, Miss Walker," he says, giving my butt little claps as he walks out of the elevator.

LissaJamess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LissaJamess

"Who do we have here?" I hear a familiar voice yelling behind my back as soon as I walk into the party. Turning around, I notice Leni and George walking in my direction. They both give me a hug, and we all check our outfits.

"You look stunning," George says to me as he passes me a drink.

"She looks more like a bewitching witch," Leni corrects him, and we all burst out in laughter.

"Thank you guys, you also look incredibly great too." I smile back at both of my office sidekicks. Suddenly, Leni grabs my hands and says, "Have you seen our boss yet? He looks so cute in his outfit, just like a cute little pumpkin with a godly face".

"More like a bad wolfie pumpkin, you mean to say," I say, throwing her a side glance that she couldn't understand. George calls for us to join the group before we can finish our conversation, and upon getting there, I see Finn sitting alone at the rear end, and our eyes meet for a few seconds before George and Leni pull me down to sit beside them. My eyes find their way back to him, and I stare at him as my brain kept replaying what occured between us some minutes ago. I can't deny that I am anticipating the punishment awaiting me.

The office damsel, Mia, who is also the host, dresses more like a peacock in a colorful dress, simply objecting the spooky office decoration. We play team games, and although I hate to admit it, they are quite fun. One of the games is called Dare or Drink, where we spin a bottle and whoever the bottle points to, has to pick a task and fulfill it or drink three shots at once.

We play for like an hour until it becomes Mia's turn. She trotts towards the bowl, picks up a paper, and reads out loud, "My task is to kiss Mr. Gordon."

"Fucking little bitch", I mutter under my breath as she makes her way towards him, swaying her hips left and right in a seductive way. She was half about to reach his spot when Mr. Gordon says out loud, "My lips aren't for anyone to kiss, I will drink three shots instead." Mia's face turns as red as a tomato as she stomps back to her seat angrily, like a kid who lost her favorite candy.

Although I didn't show it, my face was burning with happiness. "Serves you right for eyeing my bad wolfie pumpkin," I say to myself, giving her a secretive glare.

Since the moderator was in a bad mood, the party ends quickly, and I am happy about it. Leni and George leave also, while I wait for the last person to leave before making my way to Finn's office. Before I could knock, I hear his melodious voice asking me to come on in. I walk in and see his chair facing the other side of the building.

"Finn-"

"Come here, baby," I hear him say; however, he was sitting on the couch, not on his office chair, fully naked. My eyes scan his entire body from head to toe, worshiping every inch of it.

"I said come here, Lucy," I hear him say once again. I make my way towards him and take off my dress also, leaving only my lingerie, which I am glad to have on. He sits me down on his lap, and I could feel his huge dick poking against me. Putting both hands on my face, he begins to kiss me gently and caresses my butt. His lips wander off to my neck, where he leaves his marks. Using his teeth to pull down my bra, he takes one of my nipples in his mouth, bites on it and ripps off my underwear with an evil grin.

"Fuck, Lucy, you smell so good," he says when he gives my clit a lick and begins to suck in my juices. My body isn't under my control anymore, and it doesn't take long before I have my first orgasm on his face. Looking quite satisfied with himself, he sits back down on the couch, and my eyes can't get off his cock.

"Touch it, baby," he says, as if he can read my thoughts. I drop to my knees, wrap my hands around it, and begin giving him a hand job before licking the tip with my tongue and taking his dick in my mouth. I hear him cuss and moan my name under his breath, and it pushes me to do more. My inner bitch sucks his cock hungrily, and he begins fucking my mouth recklessly till he splashes my face with his cum.

We both lay down on the couch, whereas I was lying on him while he caresses my back and showers my face with kisses. I pull him in for a kiss and feel his member get hard once again. He grins against my lips and whispers, "You woke him up, baby, so tame him back to sleep."

I sit on him and begin grinding my pussy on his dick, but that seems to not satisfy him properly. He turns me around, pushes my face against the couch, and put my ass in the air. Before I know it, I feel him rub his dick shortly on my pussy before he slips into my wet hole and begins pounding me furiously.

"Mmmmmmm...... Finn, yes, baby, fuck me harder. I moan, and he pushes his cock deeper into me. I can feel him touching my cervix, and fucking me endlessly, giving me one orgasm after the other. I don't know how many times I come, but don’t keep count.

"Finn, please stop, I begin to beg."

"We just got started, baby, you belong to me now," is all I hear him say before I pass out.

Published 
Written by Ploeme
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments