Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Return of the Intern

"As an intern, she seduced a co-worker. During fall semester she decides to pay him a visit."

17
4 Comments 4
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Why do stories get thousands of views and only 10-20 votes? If you enjoy the stories that writers are providing you without pay, take 2 seconds when you finish and rate the story and/or leave a comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p> It means a lot!"

"You know the biggest obstacle to getting laid for most guys?" Kay asked. "They don't try."

It was a speech she'd given me more than once.

It was early fall and we were in my new office. I'd recently been given a promotion. It was largely in part to a big project I'd completed over the summer with Kay's help. She'd been an intern at our office.

She'd been a huge asset to the company and there'd been an offer for her to stay on part-time, but she'd declined once classes started so she could focus on her studies. This was her first visit back to the office. She was dressed in a blue and white pinstriped button-down, a black pencil skirt, stockings, and black heels. Her dark hair was pulled back in a tight bun.

Kay had spent some time catching up with people and talked to a few managers about a chance to do some work over winter break on a contract basis. They were eager to offer her something because she was brilliant and did good work. Not to mention that half the men in the building wanted to fuck her.

But as far as I knew, I was the only one who'd actually done that.

She had made me her last stop of the day. She walked into my new office, shut the door behind her, and turned the lock. There was nothing funny about her visiting me. We'd worked together all summer and seemed to have a strong platonic working relationship. As far as everyone else knew, I hadn't seen Kay since her last day in the office. Nobody had any clue that we saw each other outside of work. She was always serious at work and never responded to men flirting with her. Everyone else thought she was just an attractive, but boring, conservative type-A looking to get ahead. I had thought the same thing at one time. That was before I really got to know her.

I sat in my big leather chair. It was pushed back from the desk and facing the window. Several stories below I could see people going and coming in the parking lot.

Kay's tight little ass was parked on my knee. Her hand had started on my inner thigh and quickly found its way to my cock. There was a bulge rapidly growing in my gray slacks.

"There are tons of women who just want to have fun," she continued. "You just have to get past the fear of rejection and approach them. They're not all looking for a one night stand. But some are."

It was absurd. Kay was massaging my dick and telling me how to meet other women at the same time.

But that was life with Kay. Before we met, my romantic life had been very conventional. I'd meet a woman, we'd date for a while, and eventually, we'd have a sexual relationship. Meaningless sex was something I hadn't done since drunken college parties. And even then it was only a couple of times.

Kay had introduced me to a world that I thought only existed in movies and erotic stories. We had sex without commitment and with multiple partners. Some of them were virtually strangers. It was exciting and fun. It helped relieve stress. But as much as I enjoyed the new experience, I was still primarily hooked on Kay.

"What if I don't want to fuck anyone else?" I whispered in her ear. I was starting to breathe heavily. My cock was starting to ache for relief.

I hadn't even attempted to meet another woman since I started sleeping with Kay. I'd fucked several girls, but they were all Kay's friends. And she was always involved.

"You don't have to," she said. "But you know that's not going to stop me."

It wasn't the first time she'd said that to me. As much as I wanted to be in a relationship, Kay had no interest in that. She enjoyed freedom. And she found nothing appealing about monogamy. We would go out to dinner and go to parties together. I frequently slept at her house, but she was still going to see other people. She required me to accept that.

I didn't mind seeing her with other women. Of course, it was a huge turn on to me. Especially when I was involved. But like most men, I couldn't help feeling jealous when it came to other guys. I think in most cases that would have been enough for Kay to kick me to the curb, but we had become genuinely close. We enjoyed spending time together. Both in and out of bed. And so we made a deal. She instituted a "don't ask, don't tell" policy. She would still see other men, but we didn't have to discuss it. And she wouldn't do it in front of me. When we went to parties she might flirt and touch other women. Sometimes she'd bring them home with us, but she wouldn't ask to bring home a guy.

It wasn't ideal. At least not in my mind. But I was hooked on Kay and it was the best deal I was going to get. Honestly, I was surprised she was willing to offer any type of compromise, but, as I said, she liked having me in her life. At least for the moment.

Sitting in my office, Kay arched her back and put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her exposed neck. I ran my hands up her slender torso until they found her tits.

"You shouldn't be so uptight," she told me for the hundredth time. "You seem tense."

The conversation about other people always made me tense.

"Just go out and meet someone and fuck the hell out of her," she said. She sighed softly as I nibbled at her ear. 

"Stop treating sex like it's something sacred," she continued. "Just go have fun. And then come over to my place all sweaty and stinking of perfume and let me show you how much better I am than whoever you met." 

She laughed at her own remark.

"I've done that a few times," I said. I cupped her breasts tightly. I could feel her nipples getting stiff.

She laughed again.

"Someone other than my roommate!" she said.

Kay's roommate, Lacy, was almost as addictive as Kay. She was a curvy blonde with an insatiable appetite for sex. Her morals weren't as loose as Kay's. She had no real interest in promiscuity or an open relationship, but she liked to fuck. After her last relationship had ended, she didn't seem to have any interest in dating or finding someone new. We didn't have much in common except mutual lust, but that seemed to be enough for Lacy. I had become her favorite way of relieving stress.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

Kay served the same function for me. There were times that she drove me crazy or filled me with anxiety. She frustrated me sometimes because I wanted more than she would give. But on the days I was feeling overwhelmed, typically from work, 

Kay knew just how to provide the right therapy.

Over the summer she'd given me a blow job after an especially tough week. She said she just wanted me to be able to relax. At the time, it had just led to more frustration. It was our first sexual encounter of any kind and the first sign that she had any interest in me beyond professionally. It just made me want more. I'd wanted to get to know her. I'd wanted to fuck her. And the blow job seemed like all I would ever get.

But things had changed since then. And I'd come to enjoy getting head from Kay in the exact way she originally intended. It was therapeutic. Like the world's best massage. I didn't have to do a thing. It wasn't foreplay. I didn't have to anticipate what would happen next. I didn't even have to break a sweat. I could just sit back and relax and let her please me. She seemed to enjoy it almost as much as I did.

When she had come into my office and locked the door, I knew that's what she was working up to. She'd asked me about the pressure of the promotion and if I was feeling stressed. I would have loved to fuck her right there on my big new desk in the middle of the day, but I also knew she wouldn't let that happen. There was too much risk of her squealing and damaging the conservative, professional reputation she'd established. Plus, if someone knocked it would take way too long for us to get dressed.

A blow job made more sense.

Kay slid off my knee and placed a hand on each of my thighs. She backed into my lap and rubbed her ass on my cock. She kept her head back so I could kiss her long, exposed neck.

"You feel so hard," she sighed. "I want you inside me."

"Right now?" I asked.

She flashed a wicked smile.

"I wish," she said. "But no. Do you have plans on Friday?"

I never had any plans on Fridays. I kept almost every night open hoping that Kay would invite me over. I told her I'd be free.

"Why don't you come by and go to a party with me?" she asked.

I quickly agreed.

"Good," she said with a smile. Then she touched grabbed my cock firmly through my pants.

"Now let's see what we can do about this," she said.

She turned to face me and dropped to her knees. Then she went for my belt. Next came the button on my slacks.  Finally, she slid down the zipper and pulled my cock out through the fly of my boxers.

"You're so big," she cooed. "I love that you have a big cock."

She kissed the swollen head and licked at the glistening drops of pre-cum that were starting to slip out.

That first night when she'd surprised me with an offer to suck my cock, I had practically pleaded to see her titties. In reality, I just thought that getting her naked might lead to fucking. Instead, she'd opened her blouse and let me cream all over them.

Since that first time, I didn't have to ask. She casually opened the top few buttons on her pinstriped oxford. She had on a pale blue balconette bra. Her tits were almost spilling over the top. Her hard brown nipples were half exposed. She took my dick and playfully slapped it against each of her tits and made them jiggle.

"Just lean back," she said. "Let me take all the tension away."

When there was nobody around, Kay sucked dick like a porn star. She talked dirty and moaned like it was the most exciting thing she'd ever done. I'm sure most of it was for show, but it was still hot.

Unfortunately, the office was full of people. She couldn't risk being loud. So instead she just started whispering filthy things and flashing a wicked grin.

She made a tight ring with her finger and thumb and slid it down my cock to the base. Then she took the head in her mouth and bobbed up and down a few times until I groaned.

"Do you like that?" she almost hissed. "Do you like having your big cock in my mouth?"

She went back to sucking me.

"Do you like that?' she hissed again. "Do you like getting sucked off behind your big desk? Do you like having me come here and be your whore?"

She licked my shaft from base to tip. I glanced out the window. Not far below, people were going about their day outside. They had no idea I was glancing out at them and getting my dick sucked at the same time.

Kay spiralled her tongue around the head of my cock. Then she bobbed her head up and town. I groaned softly. That only made her work faster. She squeezed the base of my dick and then started jacking it. Involuntarily, I started bucking my hips and trying to fuck her face. She moved her head with me.

"I'm going to cum," I gasped. "I'm going to cum,” I said a second time.

Kay gave me one final firm suck on the head. It felt like a fucking vacuum cleaner. Then she released my cock and slid her hand up and down my wet shaft.

"Put it on my titties," she commanded.

My dick spasmed a few times. And then it released. My hot goo shot out onto her neck and chest. It ran down to her luscious tits. Kay used her fingers to wipe up most of it and then she licked them clean. She grabbed a tissue to wipe off the rest. And then she buttoned up her top while I put my deflated cock away.

She sat back on my lap and kissed me.

"You promise you'll come over Friday after work?" she asked.

Of course, we both knew she didn't need to ask a second time. I nodded my head.

"Good," she responded. "Promise me you'll do something else between now and then," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Go out and get laid by someone else. I want you to get all the pussy you can this week. And then come get mine."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments