Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sacrifice

"Sex on the beach... with additional tentacles."

41
22 Comments 22
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

The High Priestess fastened the belt on the youngling’s ritual robe. She let her pupil bring the dedicated dagger on a gold-ornate cushion and hooked it into the holster.

She mumbled the re-run of the ritual for the umpteenth time with her innate verbose opulence, using grandiose-sounding words like ‘perihelion’, ‘solstice’, ‘borealis’ yadda-yadda-yadda. It was clear from her clinical tone that she had given the speech to many a candidate in her long regency as the Grandmistress of The Order. Not even the fact that this year, her son was chosen to sacrifice his twentieth revolution around the sun for the survival of his tribe seemed to shake her.

“Yes, Mom,” he whined, “I’ve been through the ritual with Adeline a gazillion times.” The last addition with a suggestive teenage smirk: “In and out.”

Rolling her eyes, the High Priestess chided her boy. “Son, we’ve been over this just how many times? Adeline is supposed to be a virgin sacrifice. Gods don’t take sloppy seconds.” She rubbed her temples. “And where do you think I’m supposed to get a replacement from?”

“As if she was still a virgin when we started dating...” Samuel retorted, visibly bored by his mother’s predictable outburst. “And two years ago? It didn’t seem to matter that Christie was the village bicycle!”

Her shocked glance fixed Sam’s half-closed eyes that radiated juvenile arrogance.

“Oh, don’t act like you didn’t know. Or where did you think dad snuck off to at impossible hours?” He waited for her expression to turn to anger, to confusion, to sadness until she held her breath and calmed herself down as she had learned in her extensive counseling sessions against her emotional meltdowns. “And how come only the girls need to be virgins, huh? Come on, that’s just sexist. I can’t believe my own mom just made up those rules. I mean, like...”

His rant trailed off as he noticed his mother’s thousand-yard stare and her wide-agape mouth. Her jaw seemed to tremble from desperately searching for the right words—or just any word.

“D-t-th...” she tried. “Th-The poor crops? The famine? The stock market crash? The inflation? It was all her fault?”

“Mom...” Samuel threw his hands up and rolled his eyes in disbelief. “The crops were a direct consequence of climate change and pesticide-poisoned soils, duh! But you useless zoomers wouldn’t understand. And who cares about the stock market except for a handful of old rich men? This is so typically millenial!”

She slapped her son hard enough for the sharp sound to reverberate in the grand preparation hall.

“Foolish boy! Of course, it was God’s work!”

“Because what? Once the old bearded dude vacated his position, his 'evil twin' [finger quotation marks] took over the divine throne? As if his predecessor had been any better. Hypocrite to the bone and benevolent my sorry ass. Only because rip-off Cthulhu here punishes all of humanity for their puny existence and hubris and not just non-Aryans doesn’t mean he’s evil. He’s just not a white supremacist like his brother was but just a plain misanthropist. You ask me, that's fair... a tad communist, but fair. You’re just personally insulted that you’re not as filthy rich and bathing in luxury as us white people used to.”

The High Priestess was bristling with anger from her son’s unfiltered speech. She would have loved to just swat the arrogant insolence out of her bratty son’s buttocks like in her pre-counseling days. She had learned to put up a solid mask to hide her impulsive rage but inside, she was happy to be able to dispose of her impossible brood and this dumb bitch of a girlfriend of his with him. For all she cared, the divine intervention could very well just purge her entire family—or the entire planet, for that matter. If she didn't get to be ‘filthy rich and bathing in luxury’, no one did.

“Where’s Adeline when you need her?” she huffed under her breath, checking her wristwatch, her default-discontent-mother-in-law instinct kicking in and putting her mind on resting-bitchface-mode.

The door to the hall flung open and in stepped the girl in question, her practically inexistent ritual garments bearing more resemblance with a high-level female warrior armor in male-oriented video games than actually protecting anything. The High Priestess sourly observed the enticing jiggling of the girl's feminine assets. Her obvious jealousy of the seductive curves her son got to drool over daily filled the room with a thick and deafening silence.

“About time the... [exaggerated pause to find a diplomatic surrogate for 'cheap whore'] ...female part of the ritual arrived,” she hissed.

“Well, then,” she barely managed through gritted teeth. “You know what you have to do and if God is not pleased with you, I’ll kill both of you myself.”

“Yay, we’ll die anyway, no matter the outcome,” Samuel shot back, voice dripping with sarcasm but unheard by his mother who was already at the back door which she, despite its considerable weight, managed to slam shut, making the entire hall quake.

“What was all that about?” asked Adeline before she threw herself at her lover, squishing her bust against his chest.

“Oh, just one of her outbursts again,” he sighed. “All that pseudo-idol mumbo-jumbo gets her pretty upset every year. And now she’s just learned that dad took no shame in sticking his wiener up every hole this Christie had to offer during her three-month ritual training two years ago. She seriously believes in that crap. I mean, I just signed up to fuck you silly outdoors.”

“And what if they had found an actual virgin instead of me?” Adeline inquired.

“I would have asked you first and stepped back from it if you’d said no,” he replied, too well-rehearsed to be believable, not even trying to look her in the eye.

“Oh, why did I even ask?” she rhetorically shot back before attempting to give her best impression of the High Priestess’ exit.

“And you? Didn’t you just get eaten by mom’s servant? The cute girl who’s just turned seventeen?” Samuel countered, making Adeline backpedal and slowly pivot back on her heel, face glaring red. Sam chuckled self-contently. “Thought as much. So who’s the actual cheater here?”

Protectively, Adeline held her right upper arm with her left hand and buried her flushed face between her shoulders.

“Oh, don’t give me that. We both know I’m no saint either. I might not have helped dad make your older sister his personal cum-bucket but I must admit that I wouldn’t mind sticking it in this pupil of mother’s.” He paused to look at his girlfriend with a dirty leer on his lips, obviously enjoying his little moment of leverage. “I think, technically, she’s still a virgin, isn’t she? So if this self-proclaimed God pervo so desperately needs one, let’s take her with us, yes?”

In her traditional robes, Maddie had the looks of an altar boy rather than a young woman on the verge of being deflowered to praise a malevolent deity. Her face was blushed with embarrassment as Adeline led her to the great hall by her hand. “Found her texting with her boyfriend,” Adeline announced.

Samuel frowned upon the dreaded b-word but brushed it off just as quickly. He looked at her and cupped her face to land a soft kiss on her lips.

“She tastes of you, babe,” he contently stated. “The little slut didn’t even have the decency to wash her face,” to which, in shame, she sought Adeline’s gaze for support.

Suddenly, she cramped up as though an electric jolt was running through her spine and then tried her best to keep a straight face despite the crimson abashment that slowly spread over her neck and chest, accompanied by an almost inaudible buzzing noise.

Grinning, Sam knelt in front of her, placed his hand on her calf and slowly slid it up toward her crotch, her eyes captured by his intense, knowing gaze. Her eyes begged forgiveness rather than reluctance over the intimate intrusion. His, however, lit up as he found what he had suspected and extracted it from her overflowing pussy—a remote-controlled vibrator.

Triumphantly, he stood up, still looking into her eyes that followed his every move with sheepish shame. He smelled the toy, then licked her secretions off it.

“Love me the taste of a virgin,” he commented.

“I-I-I really am a virgin,” she explained, apologetically, voice cracking. “W-we didn’t have s-s-sex yet. This is j-just to... uh... ease the pain on our first time.”

He stepped closer to her and put his free hand on her neck, applying gentle pressure on her windpipe and making her look up at him. The flash of pure lust in her eyes in combination with her full lips nearly made him lose control. Instead, he kissed her deeply, savoring Adeline’s taste on her once more.

Catrina_West
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catrina_West

As the string of curious mixture of drool and pussy juice between their lips snapped, he tightened his grip on her neck. “You’ll now call your boyfriend and tell him we’ll sacrifice your virginity to God.”

She nodded, produced her phone out of a covert pocket on her robe and dialed the number. She only just chirped her change of deflowering plans into the thing and hung up before leaving her boyfriend the chance to object. If anything, and this she knew and felt from the bottom of her heart, being chosen to join sacred Midsummer was an honor girls of her age wet-dreamt of.

She let Samuel take her right and Adeline her left hand. The three of them stepped toward the stone wing door that sealed the Sanctuary shut and now let the ground of the hall tremble in its slow, grinding opening motion.

As demanded by sacred protocol, they stepped out of their sandals and onto the meadow of the Sanctuary, the only deviation from the SOP being that one person too many was being presented to the divine entity who seemed yet too shy to manifest themself.

The three marveled at the replica of what could have passed as Eden: a lush forest thriving with wildlife as could be taken from the birds’ melodious mating calls, a waterfall that fed a vast lake, a beach that invited young couples to put their sex-ed class to good use—and get a proper ass crack peeling from the sand. In short: the perfect picture for the Wikipedia entry of a romantic scenery—sans the horses.

The three of them settled for a spot on the cool grass.

“So where’s that God who’s supposed to fuck us all silly?” asked Samuel. “I bet they have cameras everywhere and they’re just waiting for us to get the action going. Filthy pervs. Ever since they banned porn, they have to get their stash from somewhere, right?”

Adeline pulled Maddie close, contently looked into her glistening eyes as she stroked her cheek with the back of her hand and retorted, “I don’t care but if that’s the case, let’s give them a good show.” She cupped the younger girl’s face and kissed her deeply, both of them closing their eyes and moaning into each other’s mouths.

Sam fell to his knees and undid the knot that tied together Maddie’s aspiring apprentice robe. With delight, he found that she was a devote servant, being naked underneath it. He unconsciously licked his lips as he saw her cute tummy and the curve of her waistline. From alone, the robe slid off her shoulders and to the floor, leaving her naked and exposed to his viewing pleasure, yet she was too engaged in canoodling with his girlfriend to remember she was shy about her trimmed ginger pubic curls.

Without hesitating, he leaned forward to kiss those lips of her that were still available, making her part her legs to grant him better access and moan into Adeline’s mouth. Her squirms spoke volumes of new sensations and neglected clitoral stimulation from her obviously clueless boyfriend.

As Sam stood up, Maddie all-too-eagerly kissed the essence of her lust from his lips while her hands naturally found his erection that tried to poke a hole through his garments. Aided by his girlfriend, he shed his clothes too before helping her out of her excuse for garments.

Once all three were naked, the two girls sank to their knees, hands fondling each other, caressing each other, entwining with each other’s hair. Samuel gently slid his erection between the pairs of lips that sucked and nibbled on each other. He felt their tongues lash over his swollen head and dance with each other when he slowly retracted and thrust forward again.

They alternated in taking him into their hungry mouths, once deep, almost to the hilt, once just the tip, once making their cheeks bulge all the while the unused mouth licked the shaft and sucked on the balls.

He felt their hands grope his butt and pull him deeper down their throats as he regaled, still incredulous of his luck, on one of his greatest fantasies.

He chuckled in delightful surprise as he felt one of their fingers tease his backdoor, taking him to greater heights. Yet, as they used their hands to fondle each other again, he could still feel the pressure on his anus, gently trying to probe his dirty place. Despite the delight he felt on both ends, a jolt of panic ran through him, that demanded to know who—or what—was treating him to this unexpected pleasure.

His eyes fell open, scanning the meadow as he saw three black veiny tentacles reaching across the beach to where he and the girls were indulging in their mutual pleasing.

He saw two of the feelers being dangerously close to his female companions. He wanted to warn them as he felt the third finally penetrate his ass. The sudden pressure on his prostate sent him to an immediate explosive orgasm as he had never thought possible.

Giggling, the girls were holding up their breasts and sticking out their tongues to catch every drop of the shower of his jism he offered them.

Fighting his sleep in his dopamine withdrawal, he tried to warn the girls who moaned delightfully as the tentacles snaked around their legs and found home in their drenched pussies. Blissfully, they expressed their lust in blasphemous profanities as the tentacles filled their aching holes.

“Yesss, finally!” screamed Adeline, reaching out for the younger girl.

“Destroy my virgin cunt!” cried Maddie, hugging her new best friend.

“You... uh... knew... ugh... this would happen?” asked Samuel as the tendril deeply embedded in his rectum re-animated his appetite far earlier than he had been ready.

“Yes, but that’s why we came here, isn’t it?”

Samuel opened his mouth but before he could even think of words to express his protest, it got stuffed with another tentacle. Unable to hold his own weight anymore, he turned limp as the pleasure of being mercilessly spit-roasted by the alien invader washed over him. Through eyes, half-closed, he barely noticed the feelers that kept slithering from the surface of the lake and found home in Maddie’s and Adeline’s mouths and asses.

As the three of them got lifted up, bodies thrashing uncontrollably in the sheer intensity of getting all their orifices ravaged, a dark mass emerged from the crystal clear lake water. Slowly, it advanced towards the beach, a dozen more tendrils wiggling and flying through the air, shooting in the general direction of the creature's three victims.

One after another, the tentacles emptied their spunk into whichever opening they had invaded, only to be replaced by another extremity of the outlandish creature. Through its thirteen eyes, It watched the offered teens writhe in the debauched pleasure they thrashed, never blinking with two of them at the same time.

Sam thrashed in panic as he felt one of the tentacles wind around his throat, constricting it before invading his wide-open mouth that gasped for air through bubbles of the monster’s thick seminal fluid. Suddenly, he went limp again and started speaking with a distorted, eerie voice. The words were clear despite his jaw’s lack of mobility.

“Y’arlog-Vahd is pleased,” came the near-metallic, dissonant voice. “Y’arlog-Vahd accepts the mortals’ virgin sacrifice with great pleasure. Y’arlog-Vahd grants the mortals a rich harvest and economy.”

The last word was barely spoken as the tentacle left Samuel’s mouth, giving him back his consciousness, before baptizing his face with the God’s thick white ooze.

One more time, the noodly appendages wound themselves around the three servants and renewed their penetrative assault. A choir of moans filled the meadow as the three bathed in the glory of being drenched in sticky divine goo inside and out, firing sexual bliss none of them ever thought possible.

The ecstasy culminated in a mutual orgasm as all three reached unprecedented levels of rapture.

Samuel and Adeline quickly found their footing on the ground again, being released from the God’s sexual captivity. They fell into each other’s arms, kissing in the afterglow of their high, sharing the potent divine sperm in their messy exchange of spit.

Maddie’s continuous cries of pleasure distracted them from igniting the flame of lust once more.

“Yeesss!” she screamed. “I want you! Eat me! Devour me, o Y’arlog-Vahd! Take me! I’m yours!”

With that, the tentacles unwound from her legs and yanked her towards the swamp monster whose wide, toothless mouth was gaping open to swallow the girl in one gulp.

One last, blissful, affirmative scream, and all went silent.

Adeline and Samuel watched the scene, holding hands, not believing what they had just witnessed.

“So that just happened,” he dryly stated as the monster slowly submerged into the water again.

“Yup, and she knew and wanted that, apparently,” replied Adeline, voice equally bereft of intonation.

They returned to their daily lives as they had entered the meadow—as a normal couple, but covered in goo—and never lost a word about how the next ten years were blessed with riches for all of humanity.

Published 
Written by el_henke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments