Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Landlord's Wife - Part 1

"Landlord's wife seduced for sex"

65
4 Comments 4
14.7k Views 14.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Just four months back, I changed my job and was required to relocate. I found this unit which was rented by a middle-aged couple and took it immediately. Incidentally, the landlords lived adjacent to the unit I was renting and the only separation was the wall of my room.

As I was at work during most of the day and so were they, I rarely got to meet the landlords, even though we did communicate through the phone when needed. One fine day, I got a phone call from the landlord’s wife for a dinner invite since they were having some religious celebration.

Though I was not very keen on attending, I visited their home, out of courtesy, at around eight ‘o clock in the night. We engaged in small talk about work, the weather, things going on around in the neighborhood for more than an hour. It was then that I realised the attractive features of the wife.

She was in her mid-thirties, relatively shorter than me, but quite plump with a huge ass which swayed when she walked and a nice pair of boobs. I was actually enjoying her Company and followed her to the kitchen when it was time to clean the dishes.

Their pantry was quite small and we bumped into each other several times, sending goosebumps over my body every time her soft body touched mine. To make matters work she bent over to pick up a serviette which she dropped and bumped her juicy ass across my hard dick. I am sure she felt it because she immediately fidgeted away and we did not have any eye contact till I left.

A couple of weeks passed and I couldn't forget about her. I was jacking off every day, fantasizing on how I would fuck her. I was patiently waiting for an opportunity, when one weekend I noticed the husband leaving the house with some luggage, in the morning. My rent was due and with the husband not at home, I knew this was an opportunity to visit the wife and try my luck.

I knocked on the door and there she appeared, wearing an almost see-through over-sized white T-Shirt and a baggy pair of salwar pants. She did not have any makeup unlike the previous day but was quite eye-catching.

I offered her the rent money and as expected she invited me in for some coffee. Without a second thought, I stepped in and in no time we were chatting in the pantry while she was making coffee. I inquired about her husband and she mentioned that he had gone to visit his sickly mom and would be back only tomorrow. I was overjoyed to hear this. We continued to chat for about an hour on all sorts of things and slowly started touching on more intimate topics.

I learnt that they had a son who was in boarding school and that she wanted to have more kids, but her husband was not of the same opinion. I took the opportunity and asked how her sex life was. She blushed instantly and said it was not an appropriate question. To ease the tension, I swiftly explained that I was currently single, but had a very intimate affair with my previous girlfriend. I even went on to explain some of the intimate encounters we had and I noticed that she was listening intently. She slowly started to engage and revealed how interesting and active her sex life had been immediately after her marriage and how she missed those good times.

We had been chatting for almost two hours when I stood to leave. My bulging cock would have been obvious since I noticed her glancing over at it a couple of times. Grabbing the opportunity, I gave her a hug to say goodbye. I placed one hand on her hip and one on her juicy ass and placed a peck on her neck. She immediately reacted with a deep breath. By now I knew she wanted it.

Instead of letting go, I gently squeezed her ass and slipped my other arm underneath her T-shirt. When she put her arm around my neck, I knew she wanted it all and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Not long after, our tongues were over each other and feeling each other all over. I pulled off her T-shirt to reveal her green bra and small breasts. I moved my lips slowly down her neck, while roughly caressing her boobs when she let out a very audible moan.

TSLasciviciousTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSLasciviciousTS

I was, myself, so turned on by now, that I couldn't hold back any longer. I unclipped her bra pushed her onto the couch and started sucking on her boobs violently. She was moaning so loud and I placed one hand underneath her pants, while the other was working her hard nipples. To my surprise, she was not wearing any panty and her cunt was dripping wet. I inserted two of my fingers into her pussy, while she let out a loud moan and started thrusting with vigor while sucking her tits. Within seconds, she had cummed all over her pants and couch.

Whilst she was gasping for breath on the couch, I took off my clothes and saw the startled look in her eyes when I pulled out my cock. I lost no time in pushing her down on her knees and shoving my cock into her small mouth. I was so hard by this time that I deep-thrust my dick into her mouth only twice, she gagged and I blew my full load into her, which she gladly swallowed.

We lay on the floor for a few minutes, trying to catch our breath. She gently placed her hand on my chest, looked me in the eye and said, "I have never had a cock other than my husband, inside me." This turned me even more and I pulled off her pants which were already dripping with her cum.

I gently kissed her on the neck again, slapped her right ass cheek and pulled her right leg over my face. She had a hairy bush, which probably hadn't been trimmed for at least a month. But, at that moment, it didn't matter and I immediately started eating her pussy, while she went to work on my cock. Before long, we orgasmed again and I had her cum dripping all over my face. She looked embarrassed and brought me some paper towels from the pantry.

By the time we wiped ourselves clean, my cock was throbbing again and she noticed. "Do you want more?" she asked.

"You are a beautiful woman and have an amazing body. You should be taken better care of," I whispered in the ear and softly bit her neck.

Before long, she had led me to her bedroom and lay on the bed with her legs spread open and her hairy cunt waiting for my dick. I swiftly put on the condom which I had come prepared with and joined her on bed. Looking her in the eye, I teased her by rubbing my cock on her pussy lips. She was moaning and thrusting her hips upwards trying to get more. My fantasy was coming true.

I slowly inserted my cock into her dripping pussy and grabbed her tits while I started thrusting. She was not tight, but her sex-craved cunt and loud moans were more than enough to get me ramming into her. Very soon, I shot my load again and collapsed on top of her. We lay side by side for some time, until she mounted me from the top and went to work. Her small tits kept bouncing as she moved up and down my shaft. We kept on fucking each other that day, until we both passed out.

The following morning, when I woke up, she was already in the kitchen wearing only a silk robe, prepping breakfast. Exhausted by all the sex the previous night, we gobbled up our breakfast and hit the shower to clean up before her husband was back.

It was one long shower. We kept the water running and I entered her from behind, with her facing the wall. I kept ramming her while slapping her ass so hard, that I was sure I could see my hand imprint on her ass cheek. Somehow we got cleaned up and kissed each other goodbye.

After that day, we fucked each other almost every other week. Some days, she would even sneak into my unit for a quick one. I sometimes wonder whether her husband knew. But it did not matter to me. After all, she had become my little sex slave!!

Published 
Written by Bradcooper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments