Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pam And The Twins

"Pam has to spend the weekend at home before meeting her family and is seduced by twins."

116
18 Comments 18
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Pam blinked a few times against the harsh sunlight before putting on her Gucci sunglasses and looking up and down the street. Summer in suburbia, she thought watching the kids playing hockey on the street, basketball on the driveways, and little girls having tea parties in the gardens. Her husband and two daughters were at the house they had rented for three weeks in the Hamptons. She would be joining them on Monday after she had finished a few reports over the weekend. Now it was time for an hour at the gym, and she loved it. At fifty she was a good-looking woman. Sure, a few nips and tucks and a late boob job helped but she was in good shape. There was no grey in her black hair and her lycra pants showed off shapely legs and a decent butt.

On her way to her gleaming black BMW Z4 her husband, Charlie had bought her she noticed that the for-sale sign outside the neighboring house was gone. Maybe someone has bought it, she thought as she got into the car. She slowly drove down the street waving at the neighbors and avoiding the kids on the street.

The gym wasn’t very full and she took her time working on every muscle group. Then she relaxed for twenty minutes in the sauna and came out feeling great. She stopped at the juice bar and bought a smoothie which she drank while checking the latest news on her phone. A couple of young women came in and she noted that their bums looked hard like a soccer ball and she wished hers did too, but gravity was a bitch and something she had to live with. Not that she was ashamed, but things could always be better.

When she drove up her street there was a moving truck parked outside the house next to hers and big men in overalls were carrying furniture and boxes into the house. A man and a woman her age stood outside giving directions. She parked her car and walked over to them.

“Hi, I’m Pam your next-door neighbor, welcome.”

The woman shook her hand. “Thanks, I’m Sonia and this is my husband, Tom. Our twins are inside.”

“Where did you move from?”

“Alabama. Tom got a job as the headmaster at one of the schools in the city.”

“How old are the twins? I have two girls, fifteen and eighteen, but they are with their father. I will join them on Monday for a vacation.”

“Steven and Jack are nineteen but still in high school, oh there they are.”

Two young men walked out of the house throwing a football between them. Pam tried not to act strange but they were very handsome. Both had short, neatly cut hair, and strong bodies, and their faces looked like something Michelangelo had sculptured.

“They are into sports,” said Tom.

“Yeah, I can see that, they look very strong,” it came out all wrong and Pam quickly said goodbye without talking to the twins.

“Who was that?” asked Steven.

“Pam, our neighbor. She has two girls about your age so that’s nice. Maybe you can hang out together?” said Sonia.

The boys looked at each other and smiled. “Sure mom, we can do that,” said Jack.

“Guys, we didn’t tell her the truth about why we moved, just that I got a new job. Your mom and I would appreciate you two keeping a low profile and leaving that woman alone,’ said Tom sternly.

The boys laughed and went back inside to unpack their things.

“Oh, honey, I sure hope it will be better here. I just don’t want to move again. This is the second time in three years,” said Sonia and leaned her head against her husband’s shoulder.

“Me neither, my dear.”

Pam made herself a GT and took it out by the pool where she lay down in one of the sunbeds. She should be working but after seeing the two boys she couldn’t concentrate. She needed to relax and get them out of her head. She could appreciate a good-looking man but not so young. She and Charlie didn’t have much sex these days and she missed it. They had been married for thirty years and like most couples, they fucked like rabbits before Mona came along and a few years later Marie. She loved her children but with them ended their sex life. As the girls grew older and more independent Charlie and Pam never found each other again. Not sexually at least. They slept in the same bed which she loved doing.

Steven looked out of the window from his room and could see the feet of the woman next door. Shit, he thought, if the house was just a little bit closer to the fence the angle would be right to see into the back garden with the pool. As it was now, he could see a small part of the deep end and nothing more.

“Hey, let’s go into the garden and throw a ball,” Jack called from his room across the hall.

“Sure.”

They threw it with precis expertise and moved further and further away from each other. Steven wasn’t paying attention and missed the ball and it rolled in under some bushes behind him. He went after it and had to crawl on the ground to get it. He was about to crawl back when he noticed something. There was a hole in the wooden fence, the size of a tennis ball. He moved in closer and peered through it. He saw the woman lying on a sunbed, from the side. One leg was bent by the knee and the other lay straight. Her hand was sliding back and forth in her bikini and he realized she was masturbating. He couldn’t call his brother because she might hear him. He watched for another few seconds and then crawled out.

“What the fuck took you so long?” Asked Jack.

Steven didn’t answer him but took him by the shoulders and led him away from the fence. Then he told him what he had seen.

“You are joking, she was doing that in plain sight during the day?”

“Well, she thinks no one can see her, but yes.”

“That’s got to be one horny lady. I wonder if she does it often?”

Steven had an idea. “Let's wait until later and then we make some space under the bushes so we can take a look together.”

Pam slid further down the sunbed and placed her right foot on the ground and the same with her left. She was now wide open and her two fingers slid in and out of her juicy pussy making those sloppy sounds she loved to hear. Faster and faster she did it until she exploded in a long orgasm that made her head spin.

Fuck, I need cock, she thought while her legs were shaking. She picked up the GT in shaky hands and drank from it deeply. The thought of being unfaithful had entered her mind many times over the last five years. She did travel through work so it would be easy meeting a man late at night in a hotel bar. Then again, would she be able to when it got down to it? Lying there exposed and naked with a man she didn’t know, being fucked and there was no guarantee it would be a good fuck. He might come in seconds, or have a tiny or too big of a cock. Shit, life was so complicated she thought. She got up and dove into the pool the water cooled her off and she began thinking about the reports that she had to finish.

Later that afternoon if she had paid attention, she would have noticed that the bushes on the neighbor’s side of the fence were moving strangely. On the ground were Steven and Jack with a saw clearing out the lower branches so they both could fit.

“I think, that’s it,” said Jack pulling back the last branches his brother had sawn off.

Steven moved in and said, “yeah, this is perfect.”

Pam sat at the kitchen table with her laptop open eating an omelet with one hand and adding numbers to an excel sheet with the other. It was tedious work but it had to be done. She figured she had another two hours to go and then she would type out the report on Saturday and Sunday morning.

After two hours Steve said, “dude, she isn’t coming out and my ass hurts.”

They had patiently waited and when they got thirsty Steven had gone back inside for sodas and snacks while Jack kept an eye out.

“You are right, I have noticed something that we could use.”

“What?”

“Look over there on the other side of the pool. Those are old garden furniture we could offer to help her take them out.”

They high-fived and crawled out from under the bushes and stretched before they walked through the house. Their parents had gone to the supermarket and would be gone for at least an hour.

Pam was deep in thought when she heard the doorbell. She wondered who it could be since she didn’t expect a visitor. Maybe some of the children making a collection, she thought. To her surprise, it was Jack and Steven standing outside. Both in baggy shorts and tank tops. Their broad shoulders and strong arms filled her tummy with butterflies.

“Hi, we weren’t introduced earlier. I’m Steven and this is my brother Jack. We were in my room earlier and when I looked out the window I noticed you have some old furniture in your garden. If you want to, we could help you take them out?”

Pam looked at them in turn and wondered why they were lying. She knew for a fact that it was impossible to see into her garden from that or any other window. She had been there several times when the Johnsons’ lived there. Now she was curious about what these two handsome young men were up to.

“Right, thanks, yeah, sure, why not? Please come in.”

When they walked through the house Steven said, “you have a beautiful house.”

“Thanks.”

She waited by the sliding doors while the boys carried out the furniture and when they were done she said, “would you like lemonade?”

“Sure, that would be nice,” said Jack.

In the kitchen, she added ice to two glasses and filled them. Turning to the boys she said, “now, why did you lie to me? What are you up to? I know you can’t see my garden from that window.”

The boys looked at each other and smiled foolishly then Steven said, “Well, there is a hole in the fence and when I went there to pick up our baseball I saw you by the pool.”

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

“So?” she wasn’t sure what exactly he had seen.

Jack continued, “well, you seemed to have so much fun we wondered if you wanted some help?”

“Help with what?”

He continued. “You know, with taking care of yourself.”

She blushed. “You nosy boys! I can take care of myself thank you very much. Drink up and get out, you pervert.”

They thanked her for the lemonade and by the door, Steven called out, “just think about it, we are damn good at it, just so you know.”

When they were gone Pam sat down by her laptop and began to giggle. The last time someone had seen her masturbating was when she was twenty-one and her roommate had walked in on her. That had been embarrassing but nothing like this. She made a mental note to fix the hole before being half-naked by the pool. At the same time, it was nice to be noticed at her age. They had liked what they had seen or they wouldn’t have come over. She wondered what they meant by that they had experience.

She opened a search program on her laptop and wrote in their names and last name which she had heard from one of the movers who had called it out as he needed to speak to Tom earlier. She scrolled down the page and then she stopped, put her hand to her mouth, and then said loudly, “you horny little devils.”

After their dinner, Jack and Steven went to Jack’s room and locked the door. “We need to have a better plan,” Jack said while pacing back and forth.

“No shit, we should have known she had been in this house before. Now we look like dicks, shit.”

“She didn’t tell our parents so that’s good news, she didn’t call the cops either which is even better news. Maybe we still have a chance?”

Steven thought for a moment. “I think we should come clean with her. She seems to be a down-to-earth kind of woman who would appreciate that.”

“Is your brain full of cum? She would throw us out again.”

“So, what do we do?”

Jack smiled. I have an idea. Wait here.”

He went downstairs to the living room where his parents were watching TV. “Mom, could you do me and Steven a huge favor?”

“Sure, honey what is it?”

“We saw that the lady next door, Pam I think you said her name was, has a pool. Could you call and ask her if we could use it over the weekend?”

Tom looked at his son. “What are you and your brother up to now? Haven’t you done enough damage to this family already?”

“Dad, C’mon, it's nothing. It's so hot during the day and this house doesn’t have a pool, please? We will do the lawn, I promise.”

Sonia sighed. “Fine, I don’t have her number but we are leaving early tomorrow and will ask her and then text you.”

He kissed his mom on the cheek and ran back to his room where Steven was waiting. He told him what he had said and Steven lit up.

“You are a genius. If she says no to us using the pool mom will get suspicious but she can’t tell her why she doesn’t want us to use it, so she has to say yes.”

Pam was having her breakfast when the doorbell rang she thought it was the two boys who were back so she was ready to send them off when she opened it.

“Hi, Pam, it’s me, Sonia. Listen, my boys said you have a pool and they are a bit shy so I promised I’d ask you if they could use it?”

Fuck, thought Pam but smiled. “Well, I don’t know. I’m working so it needs to be quiet.”

“Oh, don’t worry, they are very well behaved and if they make a ruckus, just tell them off. Thank you ever so much.”

Jack’s phone buzzed and after he read the message he crossed the hall to his brother’s room and opened it without a knock. “Drop your cock, we are in!”

Steven wasn’t masturbating but he high-fived his brother and then they changed into swimming trunks.

“Listen you two, you are pretty smart sending your mom over here so I couldn’t say no without her wondering why. That doesn’t mean I like you being here. I’m working so be quiet.”

“Yes, we promise. Just a few laps in the pool and we will be out of your hair,” said jack with a wink.

She watched them go out into the garden and take off their T-shirts. Their muscles played under their skin and she sighed. God, what she would do to be with a man like them again? She went back to her work and began typing the report. Another few hours and then she would end for the day. Making dinner and having some wine would end her day nicely.

Jack and Steven did as promised, they swam a few laps, tanned, and swam some more. The third time they went into the pool they took off their shorts and swam naked back and forth. Just like they had thought, the sliding doors opened.

She had been at it for two hours and needed a break. She looked out the window and the boys were in the pool again. They had behaved so she opened the doors and shouted. “Lemonade anyone?”

“Yes, please,” Jack shouted back and when she was gone turned to his brother. “Are you ready?”

Steven giggled like a schoolgirl but managed to nod his head. A few minutes later Pam came out carrying a tray with two glasses and a pitcher. She walked carefully watching where she stepped and didn’t notice the two young men getting out of the pool. When she did, her jaw dropped and so did the tray.

“Hi, we thought you might want some?” said Steven pointing at his flaccid but long and thick cock.

Pam went into a trance mode of sorts. She knew what was happening, but her cavewoman's brain took over and with a grunt, she stepped closer and took a dick in each hand.

“Yeah, that’s more like it. Do you want some?” said Jack.

Pam came back to reality and looked down. The cock’s were now growing in her hand, so much that her fingers came apart. “Fuck yes, I do.”

She turned around and still holding the cocks walked around the glasses and the pitcher on the ground and headed for her and Charlie’s bedroom. Once there she let go of the cocks, turned all photos upside down, and then took off her clothes.

“Wow, you look great, just look at that shaved pussy, doesn’t it look tasty?” said Steven to Jack. Pam was laying on her back on the bed.

Jack got on the bed between her legs and began licking her. Steven went around the bed to where Pam rested her head on a pillow. “Here, try some,” he said offering her cock.

Pam looked up at him. “This stays between us, I love my family. Is that clear?”

Jack grunted and Steven nodded. She then scooted closer and using her hands stuffed her mouth with a young hard cock. She loved how hard and long it was. After a few minutes, her jaws began to ache but she didn’t care. Jack had already given her one orgasm and another was building quickly between her legs. She let go of the cock.

“Who wants to fuck me first?”

Both boys stuck up their arms like in school and Pam laughed. “You two are eager aren’t you? Did you fuck those teachers at the same time? Yeah, I found the news. I feel sorry for them.”

Jack who was closest turned her on her back and rammed his cock into her pussy. “At the same time, just like we are doing now with you.”

Steven got on the bed in front of Pam and stuffed his cock back into her warm and greedy mouth. She began to do deep throat and he thrust his cock as far back as he could.

Pam was in heaven, she hadn’t fucked like this since she and Charlie were young. Not that she had ever done a threesome, sadly, it was great she thought.

“Oh, shit, here I come, bro!” said Steven and emptied his balls far back in Pam’s throat.

Pam sighed with pleasure when the warm liquid hit the back of her throat and she moaned loudly before letting go of Steven’s cock. It was still hard so she said, “change with your brother.”

“I think he has another idea. Have you ever been double penetrated?”

“Oh, wow, you two are quite advanced I see. No, but I have had anal sex before.”

“Great, yo, Jack, Pam here wants to have both her holes filled with cock.”

Steven lay down on his back and Pam straddled him, she lowered herself and sighed as his cock opened her up. “There is baby oil in the bathroom,” she said to Jack who went to get it.

When he came back, she was happily riding Steven and he was playing with her boobs. Jack gently pushed her down on top of his brother so he had better access to her ass. While lubing his cock he used his middle finger to teas and open her up.

Pam loved the sensation of the finger in her ass and she was dying for cock. She looked over her shoulders and Jack had never seen such a horny look on a woman’s face before.

“Stop tickling me and fuck my ass.”

He lined up his cock and to his surprise, she took all of it in one thrust without any complaining. Pam still remembered how to do it and it was such a pleasure when the cock slid inside and opened her wide. They fell into a perfect rhythm where she could decide on the speed and depth by rocking back and forth. Jack held her hips gently and she and Steven made out meanwhile.

“Fuck, I’m almost there,” said Jack.

“Me too,” moaned his brother.

“Guys, hold back a little bit longer, will you.”

“Oh fuck, fuck, I can’t,” said Jack.

Pam slid a hand between her and Steven and rubbed her clit and within seconds she came. Her pussy and ass squeezed the two cocks and they blew load after load inside her. She had never felt such an orgasm before and then it came again and again.

When the boys pulled out of her, she lay on top of Steven breathing hard, her body shaking and her pussy and ass gaping. “Holy shit, you two are good,” she finally said and rolled off Steven. On her way to the bathroom, she felt the warm cum running down her inner thigh and dripping onto the floor.

Steven and Jack high-fived and then followed her in. The least they could do was wash her body and take care of her. If things went as planned, they would soon fuck again and hey, maybe their daughters could join in when the younger turned sixteen.

Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments