Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Mother, Like Daughter

"Lixa was a great FWB. But I just couldn’t get the thought of fucking her hot milf mum out of my mind…"

139
26 Comments 26
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"This is our 4 collaboration between Ana30 and MyPenisYours."

I yanked on Lixa's long dark hair as she rode me with her back to me, watching her sweet bubble of an ass rising and falling on my big she-dick as she pushed herself on to her umpteenth cum of the afternoon. 

She was exhausted, I knew, from the pounding I had given her over the last few hours, but I hadn't finished with her yet and the tug on her hair was a reminder to speed things up. 

"Please, let me suck you," she murmured, hoping for some respite from riding me.

But her pleading just made me more urgent to cum, sparking the slightly sadistic side of my character, and I wrapped her hair around my fist and tugged again, harder.

Lixa squealed as she felt the shooting pains in her scalp from my pull on her hair. She knew what the instruction meant and redoubled her efforts to rise higher up my shaft before driving back down, engulfing me in her hot wet cunt. 

Lixa was a petite little thing, and I always marvelled at how her tiny frame managed to take my nine inches so easily. I slapped that tiny little ass as she raised herself up before plunging back down. Her cunt was still so tight, gripping me like a slippery clenched fist, despite the copious amounts of her own cum juices and from my previous filling of her, about twenty minutes ago. Since then she had taken another load in her pretty little mouth. 

As tight and as cute as she was, I couldn't help but shoot a glance over at her bedroom door. Lixa's mum, Barbara, was downstairs cooking us dinner. I wondered if she was not downstairs, however, but maybe on the other side of that door, listening in. Was she standing there with her skirt bunched up and her fingers busy down the front of her panties? Fingering herself as she pictured the huge cock that was tearing up her daughter's tiny holes?

The thought made my cock twitch and Lixa felt it inside her, moaning as she felt another cum approaching. Her pussy was starting to spasm on me and that, together with the thoughts of where Barbara might be, what she might be doing, pushed me over the edge, and as Lixa’s skin blushed pink as her cum flooded through her body, my balls erupted and jets of my own cum coated the walls of her pussy.

 ---

Lixa and I had been FWBs for about eighteen months. We had met on a night out clubbing and hit it off right away. I went back to hers that night and fucked her senseless. Though at twenty years old she was a bit younger than me, we got on so well as friends and lived nearby, and whilst neither of us wanted a proper relationship, our set-up worked really well.

We saw each other fairly regularly, and always round Lixa’s. So I got to know her mum really well. Her body was obviously a bit thicker than her daughter’s, being twice her age and having had a couple of children, but she was still a hot-looking milf with a great ass that I struggled to take my eyes off whenever I went round. Whilst Lixa was petite and tight, I’ve always had a weakness for curves, and Barbara had them in all the right places!

Added to which, she was great fun too, and would sometimes come down to the pub with Lixa and I, as Lixa’s dad was often away on business.

I knew that Barbara was bi – she made no secret of it and we would often eye up young women together when we were out. She obviously knew that I was trans, and had talked to me after a few drinks about how much she’d like to try taking a nice big she-dick inside her. But she was Lixa’s mum, and whilst we weren’t dating,

But, you see, once I get a thought in my mind about fucking a hot piece of ass, I really struggle to shake it loose. It sits there in my head, nagging away like one of those little devil’s from a Tom & Jerry cartoon! And every time I saw Barbara, every time she hugged me and gave me a polite kiss on the cheek to welcome me, the nagging inside my head to fuck her grew louder.

Which is why I found myself looking at that bedroom door as her daughter dutifully licked my cock clean of her juices and mine. My eyes burned a hole in that door and I just KNEW that Barbara had been there. Listening. Playing, Wanting.

Now one of the reasons I like Lixa so much, apart from that fist-like grip of her pussy, was that her tongue could always make me hard. No matter how many times I had filled one of her holes or covered her face, she managed to get me hard again in a matter of minutes. And so it was tonight, the tip of her tongue cleaning my smooth balls before teasing the underside of my knob. My cock grew rock hard within moments and I threw Lixa onto the bed, pushed her legs back so her feet were behind her head and drove my cock deep into her willing ass, fucking her like a pretzel. She came the moment I bottomed out, shaking like a leaf as I began to pummel her.

---

Later, as we sat downstairs eating dinner with Barbara, Lixa revealed that she was off on a holiday, with a group of mates from work.

“I cannot wait to have Barbara alone!”

 

­--

At two o’clock on Saturday, I knocked on the door of Lixa and Barbara’s house. I knew that I would be surprising Barbara, and that she would be alone. All part of my plan.

“Ana! Oh. Oh, how lovely to see you,” Barbara was dressed down in joggers and a t-shirt. She was always dressed smart and sexy whenever I came over with Lixa.

“Is it a bad time?”

“No. No, not at all. Come in, come in, I was just doing some housework. Look at me, I’m such a state!”

I was loving how flustered she looked. All part of my plan, turning up out of the blue like this. But there was a definite glint of excitement in her eyes as she took in my outfit. I had a white crop top that barely contained my big 34C tits, and a short leather skirt. In my heels, I towered over Barbara in her housework gear.

I strode in slowly as she ushered me in. I liked how frazzled she seemed and wanted to play on that to get what I wanted. At the end of their entrance hall, I turned struck a bit of a pose and stared intently at Lixa’s mum, a mischievous smile spreading across my face.

“Sorry if it’s not a good time, Barbara. I can always come back later. If you’d like?”

Of course I was in now, had made my entrance. There was no way she was going to ask for me to leave, even if she wanted me to, which I was sure she didn’t.

“No… No Ana, of course not. Just let me get changed into something… well, something less scuzzy,” she said as she ushered me into the living room.

It was a sunny day and the living room had big sliding patio doors that were open. We walked out onto the patio where there was a garden sofa and chairs.

“Make yourself at home. You know where everything is!”

With that, Barbara rushed off upstairs to change.

I smiled to myself. Barbara hadn’t even asked why I had come round. Which I figured meant she didn’t care. She was just delighted to see me here. Just the two of us.

I wondered what ‘less scuzzy’ would look like. Given the nice weather, it should be something light, short. I certainly hoped so.

As Barbara said, I knew my way around, so I fixed myself a large vodka and Diet Coke and settled down on the patio sofa.

“Oh, I see you’ve got yourself a drink, Ana. Can I get you a snack to go with it?”

Barbara appeared at the patio doors. She hadn’t disappointed me. She was wearing a bikini top and a short wrap skirt. The outfit accentuated her full curves perfectly. She smelled absolutely fantastic; she’d obviously had a quick shower whilst changing.

“No thank you, Barbara, I’m fine just with the drink.”

“Okay, cool. Well let me mix myself one and I’ll join you.”

She STILL hadn’t asked me what I’d come round for. My cock ached, stretching my panties under my skirt, as I was now sure that I would be fucking Barbara today.

She returned with a drink and sat on a chair opposite me, crossing her legs and making that skirt rise higher up her thighs.

“So was there anything in particular that you came round for?” she asked after taking a long sip of her drink. Then suddenly she caught herself. “Oh I’m so sorry, that sounds so rude my dear, it’s absolutely lovely to see you anytime!”

She reached over and put her hand on my knee as she apologised. I laughed as she did so, putting my drink down and placing both hands on top of hers, applying the slightest of pressure, keeping her hand on my bare flesh.

“Lixa just asked me to pop in and say hi,” I lied. “She said you might get a bit lonely what with Derek away as well.”

“It is quiet without either of them around, but you really mustn’t worry about me, my dear.”

Her hand was still on my leg, my own hands holding it there. Barbara looked at our hands and then looked up at me. I could see so much confusion in her eyes.

“Oh no, I’m not worrying about you, Barbara. But I have been thinking about you. A lot.”

I finally took my hands away. For a split second, she kept her hand there, on my knee. When she finally pulled it away, I slowly opened my legs, knowing that she would be able to see up my short skirt. Sure enough, her eyes strayed there immediately and I could see that she was struggling to concentrate.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

“Everything okay, Barbara?”

Her eyes darted from between my legs to my face. My cock twitched at the delicious confusion in her eyes. I knew exactly what was going through her mind. Was I opening my legs deliberately for her to look? And if I was, did I plan to fuck her as I did her own daughter?

I had her on a hook now, and I wanted to play with her a little, have my fun.

“Are you okay, Barbara? You’re looking a bit hot there. Have you been overdoing it with the housework? It’s a bit of a hot day for all that.”

I said it in a concerned tone and leaned forward to gently brush a stray strand of hair back from her forehead. When I sat back, my skirt was higher up my thighs. There was more for her to see. Before there may have been a glimpse of panties. Now she’d be able to see the muscled bulge in them too.

Barbara took a big gulp of her drink. She looked straight between my legs, now in no doubt about my intentions.

“You… You’re… I mean… Lixa…?”

“Lixa and I are friends, that’s all, Barbara. We’re just good friends who fuck now and then. You know what Gran Canaria’s like. She’s as likely to be in some sex club right now as she is to be relaxing down by the pool.”

“Err… I… I guess so… But…”

“Stand up, Barbara,” I said coolly.

Nervously she got up from her seat, her eyes still struggling to stay away from beneath my skirt.

“Undo your skirt.”

Without looking at her skirt, she moved her hands to the tied know at the side. She held the untied knot, waiting for my next instruction. It was a simple one.

“Take it off.”

Her hands moved around her waist as she unfurled the fabric. She draped the skirt over the back of the chair behind her.

She was not wearing the bikini bottom to match her top, as I had half-expected, but a tiny pair of leopard-skin panties. The smile on my face must have told her how much I liked them.

“Turn around. Pull those panties down for me.”

She was putty in my hands now. Clearly, she had processed the thought about Lixa and I not being in a monogamous relationship. Still, there must have been all kinds of turmoil in her head about being fucked by the same cock as her daughter. But she knew she wanted it. Needed it.

So she obediently turned and, bending forward a little, and peeled those flimsy knickers down over her beautiful full arse. The panties were sopping wet and they stuck to her pussy briefly as she pulled them lower, over her thighs. As she bent forward, her arse cheeks parted, and the ass muscle I intended on violating winked at me.

“Nice. Spread your legs for me now.”

Supporting herself on the chair in front of her, she shuffled her feet apart. Her pussy lips were swollen and wet, pouting now as she offered herself to me with no shame at all.

I eased down my skirt and panties, massaging my thick cock as it grew now, unrestrained, to its full girth and length. I had lusted after this hot bitch’s arse for so long, there was going to be no foreplay now I had it in front of me. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, watching as her plump cunt opened for me, dripping with her wanting. I pressed the end of my cock between her pussy lips and pushed. I bottomed out in one thrust and Barbara cried out as my knob slammed against her cervix.

I pulled out then thrust back in again, finally plundering Lixa’s mum’s hot cunt after months of waiting. I knew I wasn't going to last long; I had been waiting for this moment for so long. And Barbara's cunt, as dripping wet as it was, gripped my shaft just like Lixa's. If anything, tighter. I was slamming into her, slapping that big round ass as I fucked her deep. 

Then I felt her cunt muscles start to spasm as she started to cum. The feeling tipped me over the edge and in seconds I was pumping jet after jet of hot she-cum into her pussy. She screamed out as I groaned and our hot cum melded and mingled inside her. 

Spent, I slumped back onto the patio sofa and watched as our blended juices began to ooze in a thick creamy rivulet from her pouting cunt. 

Barbara turned, gingerly, still weak from her cum, but I think nervous too. Thinking about what she had just allowed to happen, considering regret but at the same time wanting more. I wasn't going to let her contemplate things for too long.

"Get here and clean my dick up," I ordered.

Her eyes rested on my cock for the first time. I was still rock hard, despite having emptied my balls inside her a matter of seconds ago. I pulled off my crop top so I was naked for her to see. My big round tits and throbbing hard cock. I knew she had longed to see me like this.

Her brain processed everything in a nanosecond and she knelt between my legs, undoing her bikini top so she was naked now too.

She reached out and took hold of my cock, the wanting in her eyes was so plain to see. She kissed the tip, her lips slowly wrapping around my knob as she took me into her mouth. Then she started to lick at my cock, slowly at first but then soon like a ravenous animal, her tongue tracing every vein and contour, lapping up our combined juices. She was my cock-hungry slut now and we both knew it. I also knew now where Lixa had got her fellatio skills!

“Mmmm I’ve wanted this girl-cock in my mouth since the first time we met,” she murmured as she kissed and licked all over my shaft.

“I have wanted that ass since we first met.”

“Oh fuck yes. I want you there. Mmmm, I have listened to you fucking my daughter in the ass often enough. Now it’s my turn.”

With that, Barbara gave my she-cock a kiss before standing up and turning around. Spreading her big ass cheeks wide apart, she lowered herself down. Her asshole was slippery with our juices and it was lubricant enough as she pressed her tight muscle against the head of my cock. She groaned as I watched that asshole stretch, straining to take me in before finally, my knob disappeared inside her. Slowly she moved herself down until she was sitting in my lap, purring as my thick cock filled her. I reached around and played with her full tits, tweaking and pulling on her nipples.

Lixa often struggled to take all of me in her tiny ass, but her mother was clearly more comfortable with it. Steadying herself, she began to ride me with her back to me, sliding up and down my pole with ease, I could hear her moaning her way through another orgasm but she kept going, urging me to fill her tight ass with my hot cum. She was so skilled at squeezing my shaft with her ass muscles, it was moments before I was grabbing her ass cheeks, slapping them again as I erupted inside her.

Barbara moaned with delight as she felt my cum shooting inside her, and kept on riding me until she had milked every last drop. Satisfied that she had taken all of it, she slipped off and turned around again to lick at my shaft again, happily lapping at the taste of her own ass on me. I knew I was going to stay hard as she licked me expertly, cleaning my shaft again before teasing her way around my head. After a while I grabbed her hair, just as I did her daughter’s, and pulled her mouth down onto me, enjoying the happy gurgling and gagging noises she made as I fucked her throat.

I emptied myself into Barbara three more times that afternoon. I fucked her over and over, taking out months of pent-up lust on her more-than-willing holes.

--

On Sunday evening I knocked on the door again. Lixa had texted me earlier saying she was dying for me to come over and fuck her. She’d been a week without my cock inside her, so of course she was.

Barbara opened the door and ushered me in.

“She’s just finishing getting ready,” she said.

“Upstairs?” I asked.

Lixa’s mum nodded, the merest hint of a mischievous smile creeping onto her face. With a cursory glance towards the stairs, I grabbed her hands and held them above her head, pushing her back against the hallway wall. She didn’t resist. I kissed her deep as I pulled at the hem of her short skirt with my other hand. Within moments my fingers were inside her panties, pushing inside her. She was sopping wet. I bit on her neck and she moaned. The noise shocked me back into the reality of where we were, and I stepped back. Barbara smiled as she straightened her skirt. We both knew that the events of yesterday would be repeated as soon as we could. Barbara was a hotter fuck than her daughter. And I wasn’t going to miss out on that.

“Hiiiiiii!” Lixa squealed as she skipped down the stairs and threw her arms around my neck, kissing the lips that seconds before had been kissing her own mum’s.

“I’ll let you too…. Well, I’ll go and check on dinner. Meatballs again, Ana. Hope that’s okay?”

“Sounds great, Barbara,” I said, looking at her over Lixa’s shoulder.

Barbara winked at me and smiled before disappearing, Lixa dragging me by the hand up the stairs toward her bedroom.

This time I knew that Barbara would be listening. Knowing that it would be her turn again soon enough. 

Published 
Written by Ana30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments