Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Check-up

"My health check-up wasnt quite what I was expecting."

65
22 Comments 22
21.6k Views 21.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was a day like any other, well almost. Being a type two diabetic, I must have a check-up every three to six months to check on my blood sugar, cholesterol and such things. The thing is, because of my doctor's early retirement, I had to get a new doctor, the one that was assigned to me was a woman. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a sexist or a prude, just some of the things my old doctor talked to me about and checked, I was a bit uncomfortable talking to a woman about. To make matters worse, I have a condition, when I get nervous, I get hard. I mean hard.

So, I went to my doctor's office and was told to wait. I waited for what seemed like an age when a gorgeous nurse called my name. She showed me to a room and told me to wait. It was the same office I always waited in. I expected an older woman I never met before to walk in. Instead of an older woman, a stunningly gorgeous woman in her thirties walked in. Under her doctor's white coat she was wearing a respectable top and I could see tight shorts. I guess it was what she felt comfortable wearing.

My new doctor, Dr Malissa, as she introduced herself, was strikingly beautiful and I seemed to get harder than I already was. The pervert inside me could not stop staring at her as she looked through my medical file.

“Okay, Sean, let's start with some basic questions. Have you been doing exercise? Trying to keep off the sweets?”

She asked all the usual questions while I shifted uncomfortably and answered them one by one.

“Okay, let's start with your blood pressure.”

She put the pad on my upper arm and pressed the button to the machine. I felt the pad inflate cutting off my circulation for ten seconds before it deflated. She checked the dials and tapped it. It was like always. A fast heartbeat and high blood pressure. And like my old doctor, she said the same thing he always said.

“Let’s check it again, just in case.”

In case of what I never knew, but my old doctor always checked it twice and so did she.

“Okay, you have high blood pressure. You need more exercise.”

She looked at the medical records once more.

“Okay, let us check your height and weight.”

She told me to take off my shoes and step on the scales. To my surprise, her hand slid over my butt. She didn’t grab it, it was like she was trying to keep me stable, I was well aware that my hard-on was visible.

“Sean, you have lost a bit of weight since your last visit, but you still need to lose more. Okay, get undressed and let us see you.”

I blushed and stammered. She just smiled at me and started to unbutton my shirt.

“Don’t worry Sean, I am a doctor and have seen it all before. I’m a professional.”

I slowly undressed, with her telling me to take off my boxers and socks. I stood there naked as the day I was born with a prominent hard-on in front of my new doctor. For a second, she stood there looking at me, and I could feel her taking in every inch of my body.

She picked up her phone and spoke into it for a few seconds. I watched as she walked past me and pulled a curtain blocking off the view to the door and revealing the examination table with its paper sheet.

There was a knock on the door and Dr Melissa answered. The gorgeous nurse that had led me to the room came into view and I was told to lay back on the bed. As I lay back, I watched as my Dr and Nurse conferred together.

They both stood next to me and started to measure me up. They measured my head, waist, belly, and legs. They wrote down everything and my nurse, who I found out was named Briana, even measured the length of my penis.  

I lay back, trying not to be uncomfortable, and was shocked when I felt her finger trace from the base of my cock to the tip of my penis. I opened my eyes and saw nurse Briana smiling down at me. She had her uniform open a bit and I could see her black lace bra. As if to make me aware of what was going to happen, her hand gripped my cock lightly and she slowly stroked it. She leant forward and kissed me gently on the lips.

As she moved away from me, I could see Dr Malissa lean forward. Right in front of me, both ladies kissed each other softly, it was so sexy and so erotic.

“Okay Sean, I have decided that since this is meant to be a full physical check-up, we will switch things up a bit. We will check your stamina, hand-to-eye coordination, and many other important factors.”

She leant forward and kissed me just as I felt my nurse wrap her lips around my dick. Melissa and I kissed for what seemed like an age, it was wonderful, especially since I was getting my dick sucked at the same time. I was in heaven and knew this wasn’t a regular kind of check-up.

Melissa pulled away from me and I could feel her move about behind me. I felt the bed move by my head and I looked back to see her naked climbing up on top of me. She positioned herself above me and lowered herself onto my face. Her pussy was soft and sweet. Her pussy lips meaty and silken with her already flowing juices.

I started to eat her out, sucking hard on her quim and making her moan. I held her thighs and lapped eagerly. I was only too pleased to be in the predicament I was in. Briana stopped sucking me could feel her move next to me. I felt the bed move as she climbed into the bed and lowered herself onto my cock.

“Go on, Briana, ride that juicy cock. I bet he feels really good in your tight pussy.”

Briana rode my cock, moaning as she slammed herself down onto my lap. She moaned loudly as Melissa climbed off my face and the bed. She kissed me on the lips before leaning forward and kissing our companion passionately. As they kissed, Malissa groped and caressed Briana, making her bounce on my lap even more. It was a great sight and I couldn’t help but feel that I was being a bit lazy.

KeylaJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeylaJohnson

“Okay, Sean, let us see about that stamina of yours.”

I was told to climb off the bed and take up position behind Melissa. I slipped my cock inside her from behind and put my arm around her waist. I felt her push back against me, making my cock go inside her, balls deep. She gasped as if she wasn’t ready for how long my cock was. She took my hand from her belly and placed it on one of her soft breasts.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned. “Start slow and then go as fast and hard as you can. Let us see how long you can last before running out of breath if you don’t cum first.”

I laughed as I started to gently fuck her from behind. Slowly, I increased my speed and got into a fast but steady rhythm. Her pussy was tighter than I thought she would be, but it was a nice comfortable fit.

“Yes, that’s it. Keep that pace and you will make me cum very soon.”

I could not help but kiss her shoulder and gently bite her, it seemed to drive her wild and I could feel her push back to my every thrust. I seemed to get lost in my world. It did not take me long to start sweating and I could feel her sweat on her body too. There was something naughty and I knew the situation was like a fantasy that should logically never happen. But here I was, fucking my doctor as she seemed to be eating the pussy of my nurse. She was eating Briana’s pussy, I just realized that.

Malissa pushed me back and turned around. She lifted herself onto the examination table and opened her legs once more. As I took up position in front of Malissa I could feel Briana’s hand slide over my butt. I leant over Malissa and slowly started to fuck her once more, she pulled me closer and we started to make out as Briana spread my ass and started to gently rub the tip of her finger over my sphincter. As I moved and got back into a rhythm, I could feel my butt getting kissed and licked. Then I felt her start to lick my butthole. I groaned Briana pushed my ass, making me fuck Malissa harder as she ate out my ass.

She stopped eating my ass and I looked back to see she had a small tube in her hand. She smiled cheekily at me and pushed me forward making me lean right over my doctor as I gently fucked her. I felt the tip of the tube push against my butthole and slowly slide in.

“Bet you’ve never had a prostate exam quite like this before, have you? Keep fucking her and I'll keep fucking you with this.”

It was extremely hot and the faster she seemed to push the tube in and out my butt, the faster I fucked Malissa. We all seemed to moan together, and it didn’t take long before I could feel my balls start to ache.

Both my women seemed to enjoy using me and I had to say I was enjoying it too. Malissa gently pushed me away making me pull out.  Briana pulled the tube out of my ass and told me to sit on the chair in front of the desk. As I sat down, my nurse took up position and sat on my lap facing me. She held my cock in place and slid herself onto it.

She sat down for a second getting comfortable. She kissed me slowly, snaking her tongue into my mouth as she slowly started to bounce on my cock. Her soft breasts pressed against me, grazing me as she moved up and down. She moaned into my mouth holding me close, not letting me go.

I could feel Malissa kissing and nuzzling against my neck as she whispered into my ear.

“You have great stamina, Sean, but now you are going to have to shoot your load deep into Briana’s womb. She is going to milk you with her tight pussy, and you are going to cum good for us. Don’t hold back, lets see how much you have.”

I just tilted my head back enjoying the sensation of this gorgeous woman riding my dick. I then felt a hand on my balls, gently caressing and massaging them. I groaned and Briana seemed to enjoy it too.

“C’mon, Sean, give me your load. Shoot that hot cream inside me.”

She kissed me passionately and I could feel my balls tighten. Malissa squealed in delight as I could not hold back any longer and started to shoot my load deep into Briana’s pussy. She sat flat on my lap, not moving as I pumped her full of my cum.

She sat on my lap and pulled me close, kissing me passionately. We sat there for a full minute before she slowly climbed up and off me. As soon as my cock was free from her pussy, Malissa wrapped her lips around my cock and started to suck me off furiously. I groaned at the sheer sensitivity of my cock.

I watched as both women stood up and kissed each other slowly. They both smiled at me and each gave me a peck on the lips.

“Okay, Sean, you can get dressed now.”

I slowly got dressed and watched my two lovers both got dressed too. Briana didn’t even bother wiping her pussy clean and I could see my cum oozing out and she pulled on her panties.

Briana gently pulled the paper sheet from the bed and chucked it in the trash can and then pulled and on a new clean one. She moved the curtain to its original position and then seemed to straighten herself out.

She moved over to me kissing me on the cheek and telling me she would see me again before leaving the room.

Malissa looked at me and smiled. She once again looked like a prim and proper doctor and was looking over my file and jotting things down on a piece of paper.

“So, Sean, I think we can have you back for another full check-up in say, a month?”

I blushed and almost too fast agreed with her, she laughed.

“Next time though, maybe it’ll be just me and you and then you can cum inside me.”

I told her how much I would love that as she typed furiously on the keyboard.

She stood up and walked around the desk. She gave me a date for the next check-up and then gave me a peck on the lips. She slid her hand over my butt as she led me to the door.

I left my doctors feeling happy and content, actually looking forward to my next doctors’ appointment.

THE END

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments