Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Erotic Dream

"A buxom beautiful redhead stuck her two fingers of her right hand into my pussy and moved it in and out making me cry out with pleasure."

31
8 Comments 8
4.5k Views 4.5k
805 words 805 words

My name is Katherine Nicks, a forty-one divorcee, living in South London.

I was dreaming one night and moaning with pleasure as I turned in my sleep with the white bedsheets twisted around me.

In the dream, a buxom beautiful redhead in a white lab coat crouched in between my spread out legs with her lips to my pussy and was sucking on my clitoris making me gasp out in pleasure. I laid back on a doctor's examining bed. I cried out more with pleasure as her tongue whipped across my wet pussy quickly like a cat lapping up milk. I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

She inserted the index and middle finger of her right hand into my pussy and moved it in and out making me cry out more with pleasure. She moaned out too watching me.

I couldn't hold it any longer so I cried out loudly with pleasure as I orgasmed. My body trembled as I breathed heavily.

Twenty minutes later, I found myself laying right back on the examining bed strapped down with ropes with the buxom redhead and a short-haired woman in a lab coat. They had placed suction pumps onto my nipples and inserted tubes into my pussy, with a suction pump over my clitoris.

"What's going on? What are you doing to me?!" I asked. I gasped pleasurably as I felt my nipples and clitoris pumping up by machines.

A bumpy purple sex toy was moving in and out of my anal as my juices flowed down from my wet pussy.

My clitoris was throbbing and growing bigger and so were my nipples.

"Please," I gasped. "What are you doing to me?!"

"Dr Val, her heart rate is increasingly high!" one doctor said to the other.

"Continue, Dr Marsh, we're almost done," the redhead doctor replied.

My clitoris kept on growing and growing as I got hornier and hornier. It had grown out like a man's cock. I cried out as it spurted out orgasmic juices from the tip.

"Now, Dr Marsh, time for phase three, direct stimulation," Dr Val said.

Dr Marsh removed the tubes and suction pumps from my nipples and cock like clitoris, and then wrapped her mouth around my clitoris and began moving it up and down.

I cried out with pleasure. "Please, stop, I can't hold it much longer," I cried out as my body trembled beneath her mouth as I orgasmed.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

I had passed out for several hours and the doctors had placed the suction pumps back over my nipples and cock like clitoris and began pumping them out again.

I awoke with a feeling of arousal. "What are you doing to me? What are you doing to my body?" I moaned pleasurably as sweat dripped down my body.

"Dr Marsh, increase the volume. I want her to reach maximum climax," Dr Val instructed.

"Yes, Dr Val," Dr Marsh replied. She turned up the volume making the suction work faster on my clitoris and nipples.

I cried out loudly as I felt a stronger feeling of an orgasm building up. "Please, stop!" I begged. But then cried out as I orgasmed in the suction pump.

"Dr Marsh, time for the next phase," Dr Val said.

They removed the suction pumps and then Dr Marshed crouched low and began slowly giving my throbbing, cocklike clitoris a hand job.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was dying of pleasure. My body trembled again and my juices spurted out from the tip of my cocklike clitoris.

Dr Marsh had taken off her lab coat and was now straddling my waist, nakedly, and slowly sat down placing my cock like clitoris into her wet pussy.

Both of us cried loudly with pleasure as Dr Val watched closely.

"Move faster, Dr Marsh," Dr Val instructed. "But don't orgasm too quickly."

"Yes, Dr Val," Dr Marsh replied. She rode on me faster and quicker.

I felt I was about to burst with orgasm. I found myself moving my hips up and down faster pumping my cock like clitoris deep inside her.

We both moaned and moaned with pleasure. And then our bodies trembled as we both climaxed at the same time.

I awoke from the dream all hot and sweaty with my left hand down in between my legs rubbing my wet pussy. I moved my left middle faster on my clitoris. I could not believe how wet the dream had made my pussy. It felt so real, but it wasn't. I squeezed my buttocks as I masturbated and felt myself building up to an almighty orgasm. My body convulsed as I reached orgasm. I moaned out softly with my heart racing. I breathed heavily.

Wow, that was one dream I wouldn't forget for a long, long time. I hoped I had that dream again.

Published 
Written by passion4lust
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments