Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Downpour - Part 4

"Teenage Conor's parents go out for a few hours so he gets sex time with the two mature female neighbours"

100
19 Comments 19
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

'Was she a good fuck?' read the text that forty-nine-year-old Denise Scott had just sent to her seventeen-year-old lover next door, Conor Monroe.

'Actually, she was, but not as good as you,' Conor texted back, referring to fifty-eight-year-old Mary Lomas who lived in the house on the other side of The Monroes and whom Conor had shagged a few hours earlier.

'You might have to fuck her from time to time so that she keeps our secret,' texted Denise.

'Thought I might, haha,' replied Conor.

Although it was not planned, it seemed a good idea for Conor to put his sizeable teenage penis in the mature Mary Lomas' cunt because that way, she would not be telling anyone that she had just discovered that Denise and Conor were lovers.

It was hard to believe that it was only five days before, that Denise and Conor had fucked for the first time, so much had been packed into the time since.

Both Denise's and Mary's husbands were having affairs and neither wife was getting anything sexual from their spouses, but who needed a husband for sex if there was a teenage stud living, almost literally, on the doorstep?

The texting got very explicit and Denise and Conor both masturbated in their rooms only a short distance apart over the gap between their houses. Denise had moved into what had been her spare bedroom earlier in the week, but the couple had masturbated face to face over the divide before Denise's move.

Sex between Conor and either of the women, assuming that there would be more sex with Mary, during the weekend might be difficult unless both of his parents were out at the same time.

Unlike the marriages in the houses on either side of them, Sheila and Simon Monroe's marriage was pretty stable.

Roger Lomas and Tony Scott had both gone out on Saturday morning, Tony to be with his girlfriend but Roger had gone fishing. Mary decided to visit her new best friend, Denise Scott.

Mary and Denise had always been friendly enough but never close, mostly because Denise did not trust Mary to know anything that she did not want others to know. The events of late Friday afternoon had dramatically changed the dynamics of their relationship.

"Hello, Denise. He is fantastic, isn't he?" smiled Mary when Denise answered her door.

"Not bad at all," grinned Denise, letting Mary into her house.

"You must tell me how you and Conor got together," continued Mary, still glowing inwardly from the fucking that the teenager had given her the previous early evening.

Denise was still slightly apprehensive about divulging too much to this woman and Mary sensed her doubts. "Look, Denise, I know that I have a reputation for being a gossip, but I am hardly going to tell anyone about you and Conor Monroe after what I did, am I?" said Mary.

"No, I suppose not. Well, you remember that downpour that we had on Monday?" started Denise.

"This week? You mean you and him only started this week?" said a surprised Mary, thinking that it must have been going on for a while.

"Yes. Conor got caught in it and he had forgotten his door key, so I invited him in here," continued Denise.

"Right," said Mary, not yet seeing how that automatically led to sex.

"His school uniform was soaked, and to start with, I only said to take his blazer off, but his shirt was soaked too," said Denise, feeling aroused with the memory.

"So he took his shirt off?" said Mary, also getting turned on.

"Yes. We sort of agreed that he should, but his trousers were just as wet," Denise went on.

"I can imagine. So you said to take them off too?" smiled Mary, now getting quite aroused.

"I think it was more Conor's idea; he was standing there in his underpants and, um...," said Denise, as memories of the start of the week flooded back.

"Was he stiff?" asked a wild-eyed Mary.

"Fuck yes, there was a hell of a bulge in his underpants. Then he took them off," answered Denise.

"So you still had all of your clothes on and he was naked?" probed Mary.

"Yeah. Oh Mary, he asked me if I was getting any sex! This amazingly good-looking naked young man with an erection was asking me if I was getting any," said Denise.

"A bit like you did me yesterday," pointed out Mary.

"Yes, a bit. Anyway, soon after that, we were upstairs and fucking," said Denise.

"How many times have you two fucked?" asked Mary.

"We did it Wednesday, and yesterday as well with Sheila being at work... had to wait until you were out of the way first though," laughed Denise.

"Oh, I thought it strange that Conor did not go in his front door yesterday. He was going to your back door?" said Mary, as she remembered speaking to Conor when he got home from school.

"Yes, and on Wednesday, we had to wait for you to go indoors before he came to me. Wish I had thought about using my back door then because we lost about twenty minutes because of you," responded Denise.

"Um, do you think that he and I..., um, I don't suppose he would be interested...," said a slightly flustered Mary.

"He expects to fuck you again and he wants to; he said that you were a good fuck," Denise was pleased to announce. Quite pleased, because it was a price that she had to pay to continue to fuck Conor herself.

"He said I was a good fuck? I don't think anyone has said that about me before, certainly not to me," said a thrilled Mary.

"You looked like you had enjoyed being fucked when I saw you on my bed yesterday," said Denise.

"Oh, I did. I don't know how many times he made me cum," smiled Mary.

"Yes, he makes me cum loads of times too," said Denise.

--------------------

In the house next door, Simon and Sheila Monroe had just told their son Conor that they were going to the nearby seaside for a few hours and asked him if he wanted to come with them. They did not really think that the seventeen-year-old would want to go out with his mum and dad but did not know that he was immediately thinking that he might have a chance to fuck a married woman, or possibly two.

It was no surprise that Conor declined the offer, and Mr and Mrs Monroe got prepared to go out.

----------------------

Oblivious to the fact that Conor's parents were going to soon be out for a few hours, Mary and Denise continued their discussion. "We will have to see how we can best get more time with him; maybe I can spend time with him when you can't," said Mary, accepting that Denise had precedence.

"Maybe. Or maybe we can split time like we did yesterday," replied Denise.

"What? You mean I come here when Conor is with you?" said Mary.

"Yes. Or in your house, if your Roger is out," said Denise.

"Ha, knowing that you were downstairs felt a bit weird to start with yesterday," admitted Mary.

"I could hear what was going on but I would have liked to have watched," said Denise.

"You mean us all to be in the same room?" asked a slightly shocked Mary.

"I don't see why not, but we will need to make sure that Conor was alright with that too," said Denise.

"It sounds exciting but also seems a bit kinky to me. I have never been in the same room as two other people were having sex... certainly never been watched," confessed Mary.

"But would you do it if Conor was up for it?" asked Denise.

"Yes, yes I would. Sounds so erotic," smiled Mary.

"Okay. I will ask Conor the first chance I get and then we can sort where and when, hopefully," said Denise.

"Can hardly wait," replied Mary, prompted by the tingling sensation that the conversation had produced between her legs.

"See you soon Mary," said Denise, thinking that if she had been into women then the woman that she was looking at was quite hot.

Mary returned to her house to await news. She wondered what Denise Scott looked like naked, although she had been naked apart from her short dressing gown the previous night, Denise had already seen Mary's naked body.

It was now about ten in the morning and Denise decided to text her young lover. She knew that Conor's parents were probably in the house but she was sure he had enough sense to go somewhere private to respond to her text.

'Morning baby, how are you today?' Denise texted.

After a short delay, which Denise assumed was because Conor needed to get somewhere private, a reply came back. 'I am good and great news, my mum and dad are about to go out for a few hours,' Conor texted back.

'Fantastic. Come around here as soon as they have gone out,' Denise texted back, deciding to ask Conor for his views on Mary joining them when he got there.

Denise wondered whether to tell Mary that Conor was about to become available for sexual activity but decided to wait until she had spoken to the teenager.

Sheila and Simon Monroe went out and their car had hardly left the end of the road when Conor was at Denise's door.

"Come in, baby. Fuck, this is good getting some time together," said Denise, before their lips met and their tongues wrestled.

"Yeah. Mum and dad will be out for a few hours," said Conor, when the kissing stopped.

"Mary came around earlier. She wants to fuck with you again," said Denise.

"I would love to fuck her again but do you mind?" asked Conor, concerned about upsetting Denise.

"Ha, you can fuck who you want as long as I am one of them. Anyway, I have a suggestion," said Denise.

"A suggestion? Sounds interesting," smiled Conor, who had started undoing Denise's blouse.

"Mary and I chatted and we wondered about you having us both together," said Denise, massaging the front of Conor's jeans.

"The three of us on the same bed you mean?" asked Conor, removing Denise's blouse.

"Yes. If you are up for it I will phone her and get her around here now," replied Denise, undoing the belt on Conor's jeans.

"Now? Yes sure, what not?" said Conor, massaging Denise's tits over her bra.

MelissaPeters
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaPeters

"Okay babe, I will phone her," said Denise, picking up her landline phone as Conor ran his hand over her big arse in jeans.

"Mary, Conor is here now if you want to come around. Better hurry though, or we will be started without you," laughed Denise, as Conor fingered her arse crack through her jeans.

"Oh fuck! yes, I am on my way," replied Mary, only just remembering to grab her door key as she headed for her front door.

A giggling Denise, with Conor's hand still on her arse, opened her front door slightly and then threw her arms around Conor and they kissed. Mary came in the opened door to see Denise's back and Conor's hands pawing her backside.

Mary closed the door, "Don't mind me," she laughed.

"I said that we might be starting without you," laughed Denise, turning her head.

"Hello Mary," said Conor, smiling over Denise's shoulder.

"Hello Conor," replied Mary.

"Sheila and Simon have considerately decided to go out for a few hours so I have taken this poor stray in to look after," laughed Denise.

"Can I help you look after him?" asked a chuckling Mary.

"Yes please," said Conor, leaving Denise's grasp and moving to Mary.

Conor kissed Mary and, after a momentary delay, she responded. Mary squealed slightly when Conor squeezed her buttocks as Denise looked on.

"Shall we continue in my bedroom?" Denise smiled when Mary and Conor stopped kissing.

The seventeen-year-old youth was following the two women with a combined age of one-hundred-and-seven up the stairs for what promised to be an amazing few hours of sex for all of them.

Other than Denise being minus her blouse and Conor's jeans belt being undone, all three of them were fully clothed as they stood in Denise's bedroom.

"How about we all get naked?" smiled Denise, starting proceedings by unhooking her bra.

Conor took off his T-shirt and Mary started unbuttoning her blouse. Before long, all three were naked although Mary was feeling very self-conscious and had to resist the urge to try to cover her tits or cunt with her hands.

Conor made no effort to cover his erect penis, nor should he, and both mature women had their eyes on it.

"You and Mary get it on first, baby; I will watch," Denise said to Conor.

"You sure, Denise?" asked Mary.

"Yeah, I am sure he will be able to give me a good seeing to after he has pleasured you," answered Denise.

Denise put her big arse down on a chair as Conor and Mary moved towards each other. Denise got her first look at Mary's bare backside, she had been on her back on the bed the previous night and thought that the woman had a nice arse.

Denise had had sex with a slightly older girl a couple of times when she was eighteen and had one drunken naked session with an older woman when she was in her thirties but always considered herself straight. She had no intention of having sex with Mary but there was something about her that was very appealing.

Mary was fully aware that Denise was watching them but hoped that soon that fact would disappear from her mind as she and Conor kissed and her right hand wanked his cock as Conor's hands went to her arse.

One of Conor's hands left Mary's backside to go to her cunt as they continued to kiss, they then collapsed on the bed together.

Denise watched as Conor mounted the fifty-eight-year-old Mary and Denise knew exactly how Mary felt as she watched Conor's penis enter Mary's cunt.

Denise threw her right leg over the arm of the chair on which she was sitting as her fingers went to her vagina and she settled in to watch the sex show only feet away from her.

Conor started thrusting and Mary started groaning, no longer concerned about being watched. Conor started fucking hard and fast and Mary came. "Oh fuck, fucking hell," wailed Mary, as Denise rapidly fingered herself.

Denise squirmed on the chair as she came with her eyes on Conor's backside as he thrust in and out of Mary's cunt.

Mary's and Denise's eyes met when the two that were fucking changed position and Denise could see the pleasure all over Mary's face. Conor was now fucking Mary from behind, a position she had been self-conscious about the previous day but there was no embarrassment now as she presented her big arse.

Mary came loudly and as her orgasm finished, her eyes again met Denise's. "Fucking amazing, but I need a rest. Your turn, Denise," Mary breathlessly said.

Conor withdrew, his rigid penis sticky from Mary's cunt, and Mary scrambled off the bed. Denise got on the bed on her hands and knees because she fancied starting with a fucking from behind. Mary slumped in the chair that Denise had just vacated, Mary's legs spread wide trying to cool her cunt.

Conor slid into Denise's already wet vagina and commenced shafting her, there were not many thrusts necessary to induce Denise's first penis-stimulated cum of the day. "Oh baby, fuck, oh fuck," panted Denise as Conor's cock moved in and out of her.

Conor and Denise fucked in various positions and the watching Mary fingered herself to orgasm. Denise had cum multiple times and Conor was now getting close, his penis had been sliding in and out of mature vaginas for quite a while.

"Going to cum soon Denise," Conor said as he fucked Denise who had her legs on his shoulders.

No discussion had been had about where Conor was to deposit his cream but as they had several hours there would be more fucking to come so Denise was happy to accept it. "Mmm, cum in me, stud," panted Denise and she then shrieked and Conor groaned as the youth ejaculated hard and fast.

Denise came again and so did Mary on the chair.

When he and Denise had stopped cumming, Conor withdrew and collapsed to Denise's right-hand side. "Room for you on here too, Mary," invited Denise, and Mary got off the chair and lay on the other side of Conor.

The three laughed and chatted and the women agreed how wonderful it was to have a hot young man with a large penis living so close. They looked forward to much more sex in the days to come but they were all feeling horny for some more sex now.

"I don't think that I have sucked that cock of yours yet, have I Conor?" said Denise.

"No you haven't but you can if you want," replied Conor.

"Oh, do I get to suck it too?" asked Mary.

"I would hope so," replied Conor, who then tensed as Denise took his semi-erect cock in her left hand and then licked the end of it. Denise took Conor's penis into her mouth and it immediately became fully erect.

Denise sucked and tongued him for a while and then invited Mary to have a go. "Would you like your turn now, Mrs Lomas?" smiled Denise, removing her lips from Conor's penis.

"Yes please," said Mary, before taking the seventeen-year-old cock into her mouth.

Mary played him for a while, she was pretty good at cock sucking although she had not done much in recent years because sex with her Roger before its cessation had usually just been him mounting her on the rare occasions that he fancied it.

Between them, the two women had got Conor more than ready to give them both another fucking so it was agreed that Mary would be a spectator to start with as she would be taking Conor's spunk at the culmination of this session.

The two women had had no physical contact with each other but they both found the other's naked body very attractive.

Mary sat her arse down on the chair as Conor's penis entered Denise Scott's cunt.

Conor had Denise cumming a few times before she was on the chair and Conor was between Mary's legs.

He gave Mary a tremendous fucking and she came multiple times until Conor's cock spat his cum into her.

There was some more relaxing, chatting and laughing and Mary glanced several times at Denise's bare arse with the younger woman sprawled on her front.

They did not know exactly when Simon and Sheila Monroe would be home but they did not want them to see Conor leaving Denise's house so they decided to end the sexy fun for the day. They showered and in Conor's and Mary's cases, got dressed.

Denise and Mary each had a long snog with Conor and the young man went home knowing that the intention was that he would be fucking these two women whenever possible.

Mary was about to leave as she and the still naked Denise looked at each other. "Well, that was a nice way to spend a chunk of Saturday," smiled Mary.

"Yeah, amazing, wasn't it?" said Denise.

"Well, I had better be going home," said Mary.

"Um, you don't have to go if you don't want to," said Denise.

"What are you suggesting?" said a very aroused Mary, almost in a whisper.

"I have very little experience with females but if you are interested...," said Denise.

"You mean you and me?" said Mary, not shocked but trying to absorb the possibilities.

"Only if you want to," said Denise, her eyes on Mary's lips.

"I have never been with a woman, Denise, but yes, I want to," answered Mary.

Their lips came together and then their tongues entered the other's mouth. Mary's hands went to Denise's bare arse as their bodies mashed together.

"You have too many clothes on, Mrs Lomas," laughed Denise.

"I do seem to have, don't I?" replied Mary, stripping off.

The two now naked women returned to Denise's bedroom and explored each other's bodies with hands and mouths. They found themselves in a sixty-nine and they tongued each other to orgasm.

Mary was then face down as Denise licked her arse crack and Mary came hard as Denise's tongue circled her anus.

Roles were reversed and Mary's mouth explored Denise's arse and Denise soaked her thighs with cum.

It seemed that in future, Denise Scott and Mary Lomas would not go short of sex even if the seventeen-year-old youth that lived in the house between theirs was not available.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments