Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Suddenly Attractive

"A forty-nine-year-old married man starts to find the older divorced lady next door very attractive."

94
20 Comments 20
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Karl Davidson, aged forty-nine, had never thought of the woman that he and his wife Monica had lived next door to since they bought their house fifteen years previously, to be attractive, until now.

The woman was divorcee Lorraine Macey, aged sixty-one.

Karl was currently looking over the back garden fence into Lorraine's garden, and Lorraine's large bottom in jeans was pointing towards him, as she was on her knees sorting some plants.

In recent times, Karl had started to notice Lorraine more, not because she had changed in any way but because Karl's wife had lost interest in sex, or so he thought.

Actually, Monica had not lost interest in sex, she was getting it elsewhere, with her boss at work, but Karl did not know that.

The ironic thing was that Lorraine did know about Monica's infidelity, because the two women had become close friends over the years, and Monica had recently confessed to Lorraine, telling her not to tell Karl.

Lorraine had always fancied Karl, even before her divorce from her husband Steve, six years ago. Lorraine had had a couple of relationships since the divorce, plus a couple of one-night stands, but had not had sex for several weeks.

Knowing that Karl was going without, at least with his wife, had turned Lorraine's thoughts towards her neighbour, but she did not think he had or would have any interest in her. It did not stop her from masturbating thinking about him though.

Karl's penis stiffened in his jeans, as he watched Lorraine gardening. She had nice-looking arse. The rest of her was not bad either, certainly not ugly, it was just that Karl had not thought of her in a sexual way, but he was now.

It seemed that Karl had been staring at Lorraine's backside for ages, although it was not very long when she scrambled to her feet. In getting up, the size and shape of her buttocks were emphasised even more for an instant, as she had her arse in the air as she stood up.

She half-turned and saw Karl on the other side of the fence.

"Morning Karl, I didn't know you were there; nice day, isn't it?" smiled Lorraine, a very attractive smile, Karl thought.

"Um, morning Lorraine, it is a nice day, um, I am just pottering around," said Karl, pleased that the fence was hiding the bulge in his jeans.

"Yes, I am pottering around too," replied Lorraine, wishing that she and Karl could potter around in the bedroom.

"Well, I will let you get on," said Karl, feeling embarrassed because of his thoughts.

"Is Monica in?" asked Lorraine, not sure why she asked that question.

"No, she has had to go to work for a few hours," replied Karl. It was a Saturday, so Karl was not working, nor would Monica be normally, but she had told Karl that she had some things to catch up on, and would be at work most of the day.

"Oh, do you fancy a coffee?" asked Lorraine, her smile almost twinkling.

"Yes thank you, um, shall I stay here, or...?" responded Karl.

"No, come around to my back door, we will not have the fence between us then," said Lorraine, wondering quite what was going to happen, although she knew what she would like to happen.

Karl went into his house, closed his patio doors, went out and went down the pathway to the side of Lorraine's house.

"Come in Karl, don't be shy," called Lorraine, seeing Karl at her open back door.

Karl went in, feeling nervous and excited.

"You take two sugars and milk, don't you?" said Lorraine, remembering from the occasions that she had made coffee for her neighbours before, although for Monica far more often than for Karl.

"Yes please," answered Karl.

As Lorraine made the coffees, she was thinking about how surreal the situation was. Karl's wife was almost certainly getting a fucking from her boss right now, but Karl had no idea. Lorraine would love to bed Karl, but he was probably not interested, plus Monica was her friend and despite what Monica was doing, Lorraine was unsure whether her conscience would allow her to have sex with Monica's husband.

"Let's sit in the lounge," said Lorraine, placing the coffees on the coffee table, Karl looked at her arse as she bent over.

"You make yourself comfy on the sofa, I will put my big bum down here," chuckled Lorraine, sitting in an armchair.

Karl felt horrified for a moment, did Lorraine know that he had been looking at her arse?

That chat was general to start with, but Lorraine wanted to find a way to get it onto sex, although she would not be telling Karl that his wife was getting shafted by another man.

Karl kept thinking of Lorraine's bottom in those jeans, he was also thinking that his penis needed some action.

"If your Monica had been home I am sure that you would be having more fun than sitting drinking coffee with the boring and ugly old woman next door," said Lorraine.

"You are neither boring nor ugly, you are an attractive woman," blurted Karl, he would not even have thought that a few weeks ago, but he thought it now.

"Oh Karl, you will make me blush; I wish I could find a man that found me attractive," said Lorraine, her face flushed a bit.

"I mean it, I find you attractive," said Karl, wishing that Lorraine would join him on the sofa.

"I am sure that you have enough to handle with your sexy wife," said Lorraine, knowing that the neighbours' marriage was currently sexless.

"If only you knew, Lorraine, Monica seems to have lost interest in...um, you know," said Karl, thinking that he had said too much.

"Oh, that must make life, um, difficult for you," said Lorraine, consciously opening her legs in the armchair opposite Karl.

"Yes, very; Don't tell Monica I told you," said Karl, his eyes on the woman's inviting cunt area.

"It will be our secret, Karl," said Lorraine, in a very sexy voice.

"Um, I had better go home, before I say something silly," said Karl.

"You do not have to go, and you can say whatever you want to say," said Lorraine, putting one foot on the armchair and making her pose even more provocative.

"No, you might be offended," said Karl, his voice showing signs of his arousal, as was the expanding bulge in his jeans, which Lorraine had noticed.

"See, I knew that you didn't mean it when you said I was attractive," laughed Lorraine.

"Oh I meant it, Lorraine, I find you very attractive," responded Karl.

"You could go home now, or I could join you on that sofa," said Lorraine, hoping that Karl would choose the second option.

"I would love you to join me here," replied Karl.

"If I do, you know where things might lead, right?" said Lorraine, feeling damp between her legs.

"Whatever happens, please don't tell Monica," said Karl.

"I will not tell Monica," said Lorraine, getting up from the armchair and moving the coffee table before joining Karl on the sofa.

They looked at each other for a moment, before Lorraine put her lips on Karl's and they kissed. The kiss got more and more passionate, as they each ran their hands over the other's bodies.

The kissing got more and more heated, as their excitement mounted.

"Shall we go to my bed?" said Lorraine, her eyes showing her lust.

"Yes please," croaked Karl, his penis rigid in his jeans.

They got up from the sofa, and Lorraine led the way out of the lounge.

"Lorraine, earlier in the garden, I was looking at your arse," confessed Karl.

"Were you? Are you looking at it now?" asked Lorraine, stopping just before she reached the stairs.

"Yes I am," replied Karl.

"Touch it, Karl," said Lorraine, her body stiffening a bit.

Karl ran his hand over Lorraine's buttocks, feeling the curves of her arse cheeks.

"Oh Karl, I am so horny, I so need a fucking," said Lorraine.

"My cock is rigid for you, feel it," invited Karl.

Lorraine reached behind her and caressed the large bulge in Karl's jeans.

"Oh baby, let's get to my bedroom," said Lorraine.

They stumbled up to Lorraine's bedroom, their needs becoming urgent. They kissed, and they each fumbled to undo the other's jeans. With their jeans undone, they broke from the kissing and each removed their own.

Karl's underwear did little to hide his boner, and Lorraine's knickers revealed the wetness between her legs.

"I have not had sex for quite a while," said Lorraine.

"Ha, nor have I," said Karl, taking off his underwear and having his erection on display.

"We are going to end our barren times now," said Lorraine, stroking Karl's cock as he fingered her through her knickers.

They snogged again, and Karl's hands went inside the back of Lorraine's knickers and on her bare arse as his penis prodded her front.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

They separated, and Lorraine peeled off her knickers and then took off her T-shirt and bra, as Karl got himself naked.

"Still think that I am attractive?" asked Lorraine, doing a slow turn, showing Karl her breasts and cunt, and then her arse.

"Simply amazing," said Karl, moving behind Lorraine with his cock against her arse as he reached around her and played with her tits as he kissed her neck.

"Oh, Karl, oh Karl, I will be cumming before you get your cock in me," purred Lorraine.

"And several times afterwards, I hope," responded Karl.

"Do it," said Lorraine.

"Lorraine, should we be doing this?" asked Karl, feeling some sudden guilt.

"Oh Karl, only do it if you are sure," said Lorraine, now facing him and seeing her chances of a fucking fading away.

"I am sure, let's do it," said Karl, his fingers going to Lorraine's wet cunt, his moment of guilt outweighed by his need for a fuck.

Lorraine dragged Karl to the bed before he started feeling guilt again, but he had gone beyond feeling guilt, he just wanted to have the fucking that they both needed.

They were on the bed, and Karl's erection was sliding into Lorraine's vagina.

"Mmmm, yes, feels so good," said Lorraine, taking her first cock for some time.

"Feels great," said Karl, his penis penetrating the first cunt other than his wife's since well before he was married.

They soon built up a rhythm, they were both loving it.

"Yes, yes, Karl, give it to me, oh hell, oh fuck," panted Lorraine, as she came.

Karl was hoping that this was long-lasting, but he was not sure how long his ejaculation would hold off because of his needs.

The fucking continued, and Lorraine's bed creaked in a way that it had not creaked for a long time.

Lorraine came a second and then a third time, as they fucked on and on.

Karl was now getting close, he thought that he should warn Lorraine.

"I am going to cum, where do you want it?" panted Karl, although it now felt like he had left the question too late.

"Cum in me, fill me..oh!" responded Lorraine, as she felt Karl ejaculate and she started cumming again.

"Sorry about that, good job you said to cum in you," said Karl, once they had stopped cumming.

"Yeah, you did cut it a bit fine; thank you for a great fucking," replied Lorraine.

"Thank you, it was so good," said Karl.

"How long do you think Monica will be out for?" asked Lorraine.

"Ha, why, do you want more?" responded Karl.

"I would like that, but if not today, maybe another time," said Lorraine.

"She said a few hours, so I suppose we still have some time, I had better not be here when she comes home though," said Karl.

"I don't want this to be a once-only thing unless you do," said Lorraine.

"I think that I might come around for coffee from time to time," laughed Karl.

"The kettle will always be there for you," replied a smiling Lorraine.

They kissed lovingly and stroked each other's bodies.

"Do you want a proper look at my arse?" smiled Lorraine, rolling onto her front.

"It is a lovely arse, Lorraine, but it should be spanked for seducing me," said Karl, caressing Lorraine's buttocks.

"I seduced you? You were looking at my arse in the garden, you should be spanked too," chuckled Lorraine.

"That sounds reasonable, I would like to get a spanking from an older woman," grinned Karl.

"I would not mind going over a younger man's knee," answered Lorraine.

"I will just get my breath back a bit more, and then I will tan your arse," said Karl.

They lay cuddling for a while, Lorraine was concerned that Karl might be feeling guilty.

"You have no regrets do you?" asked Lorraine.

"I feel a bit guilty, but no, I have no regrets," replied Karl.

"I have no regrets either," said Lorraine, wishing that she could tell Karl what his wife was doing, that might clear his guilt.

They cuddled for a while longer, and then Karl decided to move things on.

"Okay, time for your spanking for seducing me," said Karl.

"Ha, I don't think that I did seduce you, but give me a spanking," replied Lorraine.

"What was that opening of your legs when you were sitting opposite me if that was not seduction?" said Karl.

"You have got me there, spank my big arse," laughed Lorraine, who noticed that Karl's penis was hardening again.

They got off the bed and Lorraine moved a chair for Karl to sit on, they were both very aroused at the thought of the spanking that was about to happen.

On Karl's instruction, Lorriane lay over his lap, his almost fully erect penis prodding her body before they made slight positional adjustments.

Karl went straight into the spanking, slapping Lorraine's buttocks quite hard and fast. Lorraine squirmed on Karl's lap, but getting her buttocks warmed was turning her on more and more.

Karl spanked her for a while, and her arse cheeks were red before the spanking stopped.

"That was for seducing me, get up," said Karl, and Lorraine pushed herself off his lap.

Lorraine rubbed her buttocks, her face was alive with her sexual arousal.

"That was so exciting, now I will spank you," said Lorraine, now realising that she would have to try to sit on her spanked buttocks.

Karl stood up, his penis was now rock-hard. Lorraine put her arse on the chair very gingerly and squirmed, but that added to her arousal.

"I hope that you are not going to make a mess while I spank you," said Lorraine, looking at Karl's stiff cock.

"No, but I will make a mess inside you afterwards," replied Karl.

"In that case, we had better get on with your spanking, over my knee young man," said Lorraine.

Karl got over, and they had to again find a position comfortable for both of them to accommodate his erection.

Lorraine spanked Karl as hard and as fast as she could, and his buttocks glowed, but she did not think that she was hurting him much.

Karl's buttocks were smarting, and he was so turned on when Lorraine stopped spanking.

"Get up," said Lorraine, a bit breathlessly.

Karl got up, his penis still erect.

"You had better not let Monica see your red bottom," advised Lorraine.

"Monica is not interested in the lower part of my body,... but you seem to be," said Karl, looking at Lorraine's very moist cunt.

"Yes, those spankings have got me so horny," said Lorraine, pleased to get her sore backside off the chair as she stood up.

"Let's fuck," said Karl.

They stood kissing for a moment, and Lorraine squealed when Karl gave her arse a slap.

"Bastard!" laughed Lorraine, slapping Karl's backside.

They got back on the bed and Karl's cock entered Lorraine for the second time.

The fucking was hard and fast.

"Shit! Fucking hell!" shouted Lorraine, as she came hard.

They continued fucking, and Lorraine was cumming for the second time when Karl groaned and his spunk left his penis.

They lay naked for a while, but Karl needed to be home before Monica returned.

"I will just wash my cock or my underwear will be cum stained," said Karl.

"Have a shower if you want," offered Lorraine.

"I will shower at home, I had better get back," said Karl.

"Let me clean that cock," said Lorraine, not waiting for Karl's response before licking his cock, balls and pubic hair.

"I imagine that you are very good with that mouth of yours," smiled Karl.

"I can be; maybe next time," replied Lorraine.

"I will look forward to it," said Karl, who decided that Lorraine had cleaned him enough to make it okay to put his underwear back on.

Karl got dressed, and they had another kiss.

"Anytime you want," said Lorraine, wanting more of Karl Davidson's cock.

"I'll be back, as Arnold says," laughed Karl.

Karl went home and showered, Lorraine would not shower until later because she wanted to feel just fucked for a while yet.

Monica came home about forty-five minutes after Karl showered. She was hoping that she did not look well fucked, even if she was.

"Hello, how was work?" asked Karl, having no idea what Monica had been doing.

"I got a lot done but might have to work some other Saturdays; what have you been doing with yourself?" replied Monica.

"Not much, just pottering about," lied Karl, thinking that he might get coffee with Lorraine Macey on Saturday again in the future.

So Karl was now fucking the lady next door, who had suddenly become attractive to him.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments