Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Mature Lady

"One of my older customers shows her naughty side."

70
15 Comments 15
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"During my time as a gardener, I had many sexual encounters with customers. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Mary was particularly good fun."

Mary was in her late sixties and I'd been working for her for quite some time. She was a very friendly lady, and I often had a cuppa with her in her kitchen. One day, I’d started a bit earlier than usual and gave a knock on the door to let her know I was there. She answered the door in her dressing gown.

“You’re early,” she said, “I’m not even dressed yet.”

I apologized and offered to come back later.

“Don't be silly," she replied, "you are still welcome to come in for a cuppa if you like."

“Well, as long as you don’t mind, as you're not dressed. It's not exactly professional on my part.”

“Honestly it's fine, it's not like I’m naked," she said with a cheeky giggle.

Mary made us a cup of tea each, and we sat down together. Usually, this would take place in the kitchen, but on this occasion, she led me straight past the kitchen table and into the living room. Unusual but I didn’t question it.

While we were chatting, her dressing gown was a bit open at the chest. I couldn't see much, but there was some cleavage on show, and she was not wearing a bra. As she sat back, I got a slight flash of her areola; they must have been big. My mind started to wander, and I could feel myself getting turned on.

During our conversation, she mentioned a few times that she thought I was a lovely lad, and that it was nice to have a strong young man in the house.

"Was she flirting with me?" I wondered to myself, as I felt myself starting to get hard.

I decided it was time I got to work before I got carried away.

As I stood up, Mary noticed the bulge straight away. Initially, I just covered up.

"Ooo, don't be shy," she reassured me and pulled my hand away. “You are a nice big boy, aren’t you?" she said with another naughty giggle.

“Sorry, is that my fault?" she asked, and then surprised me. "I’ll show you mine if I can see yours."

I thought she was joking, but she just undid her dressing gown and showed me her breasts. They were big, maybe not as pert as they once were, but her nipples were erect and they were surrounded by big, round, dark areolas. I liked seeing them and the sight had made me fully erect.

"Your turn," she said. "Don't worry, I don't want sex, I just like seeing hard penises."

“Really?” I asked, still in a bit of shock.

“Yes. Sex doesn’t bother me these days, but I do still like seeing fit young men with their willies nice and stiff. Unfortunately, it's usually only on the Internet or in magazines these days. It's not often I get to see them in the flesh.”

To be honest, I was now a bit disappointed at the no-sex bit, but I was horny now so I undid my belt and got it out. Her face lit up when she saw my rock-hard cock.

"Wow. That’s nice!" she exclaimed. "Would you like to make this old lady very happy? This might sound a bit perverted, but will you play with yourself for me? I'll not touch you, just watch."

I was very turned on by this idea so I agreed.

"Let's sit over there on the sofa together so I can see better," she said.

We moved to the sofa and we sat next to each other. My trousers and boxers were down to my ankles and her dressing gown was open, with her big slightly saggy boobs on full display. She was wearing a pair of big black satin and lace knickers.

“Make yourself comfy,” she said.

I did as she asked, I laid back a bit took my cock in my hand then started to pull my foreskin back. Mary's eyes fixated on it.

"Wow! You have got a lovely cock."

I was feeling exceptionally horny now. Looking from her tits to her big knickers, I tried pushing my luck and said, "I thought you said you'd show me yours."

"You want me to take my knickers off?"

"I think, It's only fair don’t you, after all, I've got mine off.”

Mary was a bit reluctant, saying that she wasn't as neat as she once was. I told her that didn't bother me and I was delighted when she stood up, pulled her knickers down then sat back down, with her legs open to reveal a lovely almost unruly, hairy pussy.

"What do you think?" she asked.

“You've got a lovely pussy and very nice boobs,” I told her.

"Thank you. I hope you're not going to stop playing with yourself."

Quite the opposite, I increased my rhythm, and still, her eyes didn't leave my dick.

"Mmmmmm very nice. Do it faster for me.” She cupped her boobs and squeezed them.

She licked her lips as she spread her legs wider so that I could now see the pink flesh of her pussy lips. More relaxed, she started running her fingers through her pubic hair.

"Wank yourself for Auntie Mary," she cooed "I hope you are going to cum for me."

That was all I could take, with a grunt, I came, hard, shooting jet after jet of spunk. It sprayed over my legs and belly, then over the floor, some on the couch, and some on Mary's legs.

”Mmmm, thank you, that was wonderful. I hope you'll do that for me again sometime?”

“Certainly, any time you like.”


A few weeks went by with nothing much happening, other than the odd flirty comment. Then, I arrived one day and Mary wasn’t in the kitchen waiting for me as she usually would. I knocked on the door, but there was no answer, the door wasn't locked, however, so I popped my head in.

“Hello, Mary?” there was no answer, so I entered the house and shouted a bit louder “Mary?”

LauraParkers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraParkers

“Brian, is that you?”

“Yes, it's me. Are you OK?”

“Thank goodness” she shouted back “I need your help. I’m upstairs, in the bathroom and I’ve got no loo roll, would you mind grabbing a roll out of the cupboard at the top of the stairs for me please?"

“Yeah, of course. No bother."

Closing the door behind me, I pulled off my dirty boots and went upstairs, opened the cupboard, and took a loo roll out.

“I’m in the en-suite,” Mary shouted.

“OK, two seconds,” I replied as I walked through her bedroom to the en-suite. The door was ajar so I pushed it open and walked in.

Mary was sitting on the loo, in her nightwear. Her satin cami top barely covered her boobs, her nipples proud, and her matching satin French knickers were around her ankles. I could see some of her pussy hair between her legs and I felt my cock start to swell.

“Oh, thank you, sweetie. I am silly, coming for a pee and forgetting the loo roll.”

I tried not to stare at her too much, but that must have been obvious because, as I handed her the roll, she said, "It's ok. Don’t be embarrassed, you’ve seen all my bits before.” Tearing a piece of paper off the roll, she handed it to me and said, “Saying as you are here, why don’t you do it for me?”

I was a little taken aback at first and it must have shown.

“Come over here and wipe me,” she said, as she opened her legs a bit further.

“OK, if that's what you'd like.”

I moved closer, took the tissue, and reached down between Mary's legs as she sat on the loo. I wiped it along the length of her labia before dropping it into the bowl. While I did this, she fixated her eyes on mine a naughty smile spread across her face. She noticed the bulge in my pants as my crotch was right in front of her face. Still looking into my eyes, she bit her lip and grabbed my forearm, keeping my hand between her legs, pushing it onto herself.

“Why don’t you give me a bit of a rub,” she said, as she started to move my hand around on her pussy. “I Hope you don’t mind, it’s just too good an opportunity to miss. I’ve hardly stopped thinking about you playing with yourself for me the other week. I’ve been watching guys on the internet doing it too and I think it's awoken something in me. I’ve even had to have a bit of play with myself over it all, something I've not done in a long time."

When I heard all of this, my cock got fully erect in my trousers. Mary saw this, she took her hand off my arm and gave my bulge a playful squeeze. I was now turned on, feeling very horny, so I kept my hand between Mary’s legs and started to run my fingers over her pussy lips, then onto her clit, giving it a gentle rub, She let out a deep contented sigh.

“OH, it's been a very long time since I’ve been touched like that, Brian.”

I was surprised and pleased as I felt her pussy get noticeably warmer and wetter, which encouraged me to push a finger into her.

“Ooooh,” was all she said as she closed her eyes and bit her lip again, still squeezing my erection through my trousers. Mary opened her eyes and caught my gaze again.

“Can I get him out?” she asked.

“I think that is a very good idea, it’s getting a bit tight in there.”

She undid my belt and the top button then unzipped me, with the weight of my tools and keys in my pockets, my trousers fell to the floor. My cock was now bursting to get out of my boxers, Mary saw this and with a hand on either side of my shorts, pulled them down in one swift movement. My cock bounced up in front of her face.

“Wow!” she exclaimed. “It looks so much bigger close-up.”

She cupped my balls with one hand and pulled my foreskin back with the other, then she kissed my swollen helmet. Her hand joined mine between her legs as she started to rub her clit more purposefully than I was.

“Will you wank for me again, please Brian?” she almost begged. “Right in front of my face, I want to see you cum, nice and close.”

I took my hand away from Mary's very wet pussy, leaving her to finger herself, and started to play with my cock for her. I was very horny, very hard, and very sensitive. I started slow, as I didn’t want to cum too quickly, but I was told to speed up.

“Faster, Brian, I want you to spunk on my face.”

I did as I was told and wanked faster, right in front of Mary's face as she continued to stimulate herself. She started to breathe heavier, occasionally moaning as she got closer to orgasm. I could feel that I was getting closer too. Mary stared at my dick as I pulled my foreskin back and forth for her.

“Good boy,” she said. “Cum for me, Brian. Be a good boy and spunk on my face. Empty your balls over Auntie Mary’s face.”

The dirty talk was all I could take. My balls tightened as I pulled my cock one more time and started to ejaculate all over Mary's face. As I did, she let out another deep groan as she also came. Another jet of spunk, this time into her hair, a third squirt over her nose and lips. As it dripped down her face she wiped it off with her hand and then licked it off her fingers.

“Yum, that tastes so much better than I remember.”

Mary gave my twitching penis a playful kiss, then stood up. She took me by the hand and lead me to the shower.

"I think I need to clean myself up," she stated as she stepped out of her knickers and took her top off. "Will you join me and help me wash?"

"Why not?" I replied.

I followed my mature lover into the shower, my cock still hard and proud.

Published 
Written by TGFF
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments