Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Little Thirsty

"Drunk and thirsty in the backroom of a bar"

43
9 Comments 9
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Katie looked around the bar, tapping her fingers against the table as she waited patiently for her boyfriend. Today was a big announcement and she was eager to know what it was.

Maybe, tonight is the night he'll finally propose.

She had been dreaming of this day two years into their relationship, but he always had an excuse, but now, he seemed finally ready and she was excited.

"Can I get you anything more?" the waiter asked, interrupting her thoughts for the second time since she had been here. Sure her boyfriend was running half an hour late but it wasn't unusual.

"Just another water thanks." She smiled, not wanting to be the least bit tipsy when he popped the question. She wanted to be fully alert and in her right mind when she finally shouted yes for the whole world to hear.

Three more times she smiled amidst the interruption until her phone buzzed. "Sorry, work."

Two words and her whole evening and mood were ruined. She stood, her face dejected as she walked over to the bar to drown her sorrows.

"What can I get for you?" The bartender asked cautiously afraid of upsetting her any further.

"Give me the strongest drink you have."

A glass was placed before her and not caring about the expense or even about savoring the taste, she downed it in one swing.

The bartender looked on amazed, raising an eyebrow as she demanded a refill.

Two glasses soon became four and her words soon became inaudible.

Then fuelled by impulse, anger, and a drunken state of mind, she grabbed her phone and called her boyfriend.

It took several rings for him to answer, but when he finally did, his first words were. "Can't talk now, I'll talk to you later "

But because he could end the call, her voice slurred into the phone. "No, I want to talk now... I just want to tell you I'm dunk- no I'm done. Yes, I'm done. Done waiting, done caring..."

"What the hell, Katie, are you drunk?"

"Nope." She hiccupped, a childlike smile lining her lips.

"Katie, go home this instant."

"Ok, fine... but if I go, I'm not going alone, right Barrie."

"Who's Barrie?" Clint, her boyfriend, quickly asked.

Katie flashed a smile at the bartender and winked, satisfied with her nickname for him. "Don’t worry, he's just someone keeping me company in your absence."

The bartender looked at her strangely as he was clueless about the conversation on the other end.

"What?" He mouthed as Katie stared at him with a glint of mischief dancing in her eyes.

"Katie?" Clint shouted simultaneously.

"Sorry, busy." Katie quickly replied before ending the call and slamming the phone on the table.

"Fill my glass up." She ordered overlooking the confusion in the bartender's eyes.

"I think you've had enough for tonight." He shook his head and turned his back, but she was persistent.

"Barrie, come back here and do your job, or I'll jump over there and do it for you."

He stopped at her words and walked back over. "It's Tray, not Barrie, and I'd like to see you try."

She was all talk and no action he figured, but he wasn't prepared for her to actually stand and walk over, albeit with a sway. She unhooked the latch and entered standing in front of him with a smirk.

She eased herself between him and the counter, reaching over to grab her glass, but she didn't expect to feel the bulge in his pants push against her ass as he tried reaching over her to grab the glass first.

She froze in shock for a moment before turning around slowly.

He acted oblivious to what he knew she felt. "No more drink."

"But I'm thirsty." She whined, her eyes flicking below his waist for a minute.

"Then what you need is water." The bartender left Katie and entered the backroom to fill her glass with water, but unknown to him, Katie followed.

While the glass was filling up, Katie positioned herself behind him as he hummed, totally unaware of her presence, and she reached around to grab his throbbing bulge.

He gasped, nearly dropping the glass as he spun around to face her, but she was not at all perturbed as she grabbed his dick again, giving it a gentle squeeze.

“Fuck,” he breathed and closed his eyes. He took a step back to free himself and clear his mind, but his body was stopped by the sink behind him. He was trapped and in her grip.

She continued rubbing him through the fabric of his jeans, and fuck if that didn't feel good. He was fighting to control each moan but failed miserably. It had been a while since he had been touched by someone other than himself and though her movements were a little sloppy, it was a change that he wasn't repelled by.

She noticed the way he bit his lip, muffling his moans of enjoyment, so she took the initiative to be more hands-on.

SpicySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicySugar

She quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants before sticking her hand in, feeling every ridge and contour of his cock through the thin material of his boxers. His grunts got louder and she was so fucking turned on, she craved more. The boxers had to go.

He let out a groan, almost dropping the glass to shattering pieces. He quickly placed it in the sink before he reached down to grab a handful of her ass, tightly, almost painfully, to steady himself. She worked the head of his penis through her fingers, enjoying how hard he was in response and he couldn't help how weak it made his knees.

His dick swelled beneath her hand as she continued to stroke him, reaching down to pull on his ball too. The more he moaned the faster she rubbed, recognizing he liked it. It was like getting off on a fucking massage, she thought because honestly, this shit was so good and she could get used to it. She'd heard about how guys loved it, how it made them horny, and she couldn't wait to be able to do that with her boyfriend in bed, but he clearly had no time for her.

Tray felt a little teased as her movements edged him on, but never took him further. He grabbed her hand and began guiding her strokes, pulling and pushing with fervent heat.

But then she dropped to her knees taking him by surprise. The minute her lips latched onto his cock, he knew she was a newbie, but still, it feels so damn good, so warm, and with her hand still settled on his base, she began bopping, without rhythm or rhyme.

He grabbed the puff of her flicked-back bun and began fucking her mouth with each hip thrust.

He tried to be gentle for her, she was drunk and it was probably her first, but the way she rolled her tongue over his tip, his resolve deteriorated like paper in water.

He found himself bucking his hips aggressively forward to meet her mouth as his grip tightened around her bun.

Her moans vibrated up his shaft, settling in his core as her fingers dug into the back of his thighs for support. He knew he would be bruised, especially with the way her nails raked down his flesh, but right now he could care less. She pulled away from his dick for a second to suck on a ball licking and playfully biting down. His head fell back at the sting of it, a string of moans filled with curse words leaving his lips. Her tongue licked again, and this time he didn’t resist the urge to moan louder. He was sure the people waiting for his services, just outside the door, heard him, but somehow that turned him on even more.

Her eyes were watering, the salty taste of his precum coating her insides, but she welcomed the experience as she kissed the glistening head before opening wide again.

He wasn't overly big, yet it took great effort to fit all of him in but her efforts were never in vain as he kept rewarding her with the heavenly sounds of his grunts.

She quicken the pace, eager to experience what she had only read about– the moment he became undone in her mouth.

She thought about whether to swallow or spit, but due to her indecisive nature, she decided to live in the moment, whatever happened, happened.

She squeezed the balls while sucking his cock, listening to his breathing becoming more erratic and haggard, his grunts more frequent and his hips rammed into her mercilessly, his skin was sweaty, the room was hot from their heavy breathing and sweat beading on their foreheads. He grunted with each thrust, and groaned in pleasure, begging for more.

"Fuck.... I'm.... coming." He grunted hoarsely, gripping her head tighter. The vibrations coursed through her body, setting her body on fire. She could feel his excitement building up inside of him, and soon it was building up inside of her too She could barely breathe but her mouth was stretched and ready.

"Come... please…" She groaned and immediately his cock jerked violently while his body trembled with ecstasy before she felt his cum shoot inside her mouth.

They were both panting heavily as he rode out his climax.

He finally pulled out from her, and she swallowed the salty, slightly bitter load of cum, before gasping for air like a drowning man. She knelt there, watching him as he zipped up his pants, then reached in the sink for the glass of water.

She sprung to her feet, taking the glass from him before he could drink, and she emptied it. She grabbed his hand, leading him over to a table as she spread her leg, exposing her wet panties. "Looks like you are thirsty... come have a drink." She purred, guiding his hand over her sensitive throbbing pussy.

Hunger glistened in his eyes and he licked his lips as he hmm. "Well, I guess it's only fair that I finish what you started." He smirked before ripping her panties off.

Published 
Written by Smuttyputty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments