Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the harm in swiping right?

"Too long single, Linda tries online dating, and is not disappointed"

16
7 Comments 7
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"Let me know if you enjoyed ;)"

She had never done something like this before, but fuck it, what was the harm?

Linda swiped right, and immediately a message came across her phone. 

Harry has sent you a message.

H- Hey sexy lady - pics?

Linda rolled her eyes and nearly closed the app all together when the little voice in her head whispered 

What’s the harm?

Laying across her bed, she fanned her brown hair with its tinted blonde highlights around her head and tried to pose seductively; it had been a while, but after a couple of clicks she had a nice picture. Her skin glowed in the low lights of her room and her low necked tank top highlighted the size of her D-cups which threatened to pour over the top of the fabric. Quickly she hit send then pushed her phone away to the end of her bed. 

It had been three years since her boyfriend of eight years had dumped her, and it had bruised her ego something terrible. Now her girlfriends had been threatening her with blind dates with second cousins, she finally agreed to try online dating- if she was going to meet a stranger, she wanted to pick one herself. 

Ding! 

Her phone lit up and Linda couldn’t restrain herself before pouncing on it. 

H- Hot... but you’re holding out on me… *wink* 

Her heart did a little flip. Okay, so she’s still got it. But how much of ‘it’ did he want to see?

Getting up, Linda looked herself over in the mirror. Nothing extraordinary - grey sweatpants, tight pink tanktop and loose hair over her shoulders. Her hips were wide and her ass was tight from running the marathons she did for charity. She turned to the side and surveyed her profile. Okay… he wanted more? She could do more. She flipped the camera and hit “Record”.

Slowly she peeled her sweatpants from her legs and as they dropped to the floor, panned up to show her scarcely clad body. Her little black panties peaked out from under her shirt, which barely covered her thick belly. She blew a kiss to the camera and felt a shock of nerves from her brain to her stomach- then excitement slightly south of that. “Send. Oh god.” Linda giggled hysterically and waited anxiously. A few moments passed and then-

H- You are so sexy- you have no idea how hot you’ve got me. 

Then…

H- Want to see?

Linda raised an eyebrow and replied a hesitant “yes”- a second later a picture appeared. 

A well built frame, tanned and taught, a pair of sweats riding just above his hips... and a bulge bigger than she’d seen in a while. It pressed against the fabric and at that moment Linda wanted nothing more than to grind up against him, to feel that solid member against her, inside her….

Sudden heat flushed her face. 

"Wow…" she typed, lost for words.

H- Like what you see? *wink*

L- I’d like to see more *wink*

She couldn’t control herself now; she could make a fool out of herself all she wanted, but she needed that rush again. 

H- You and me both baby. Let me see more. 

It wasn’t a request, it was an order. A rush flooded  between her legs as she pulled her shirt over her head, standing in the mirror, admiring her figure. Her nipples were hard from the cooling air and the heat rolling over her skin. A playful smile and she turned her back to the glass, smiling playfully over her shoulder at the camera. Nothing to be seen but her bare back and the very top of her underwear. 

Sent. 

 An instant later...

H- Tease. Let me see all of you.

Linda smiled, cupping her breast and twisting her nipple. Imagining it was his hand; him holding her in place as he kissed her, keeping her against him until she writhed in pleasure.

Trying to keep herself upright, Linda sat on her bed and typed a reply. 

L- hmmm... say please.

She lay back, waiting. The silence that followed scared her; he wasn’t going to reply, she wasn’t worth the trouble… Ding!  

A picture- a close up of his face- sharp jaw, light stubble and piercing blue eyes staring deep into hers. His thumb was hooked on the side of his mouth and Linda’s started to water.

H- Please?

“Holy…” Linda whispered. 

L- Since you asked nicely. 

Click.

H- No no baby girl, I said all of you. I want to see all of you. 

Linda felt like he’d cast some sort of spell over her. She was just hooking her fingers through her panties edge when suddenly her phone started to ring - a video call, from him! 

Quickly she covered herself with a sheet and answered. 

“Hello?” Her husky voice caught in her throat. 

“Hi there, baby girl. I thought maybe this would be easier than pictures... why are you covered up?” those eyes again, scanning  as if he could see right through her.

“I don’t… I don’t know.” She slowly let the sheet slip. He let out a groan. She could see his arm pumping slowly, and she imagined his hand wrapped around his stiff shaft.. “You’re holding back on me,” she quipped, letting the sheet fall, her confidence rising.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

 “I promise if I’m holding anything back it’s barely.” He gave her a smile. “But you’re not holding back on me anymore, right baby girl?” I should get that on a collar. Linda thought, surprising herself with the image of herself at his feet, his baby girl, safe and content and horny as hell. 

“No, sir.” 

“Show me.” That commanding voice again. He was a natural. 

Linda got up and propped the camera up on her bedside table, backing up so he could see all of her. She wasn’t used to seeing herself naked on camera, damn. Fidgetting with her hands, she tried to keep them from flying up to cover herself, instead doing a little twirl in her undies. She heard him groan on the other end of the phone and the sound was heavenly. 

“Baby girl, take off the panties. Let me see that  pussy. I want to see how much you’re enjoying this.”

“Yes, sir,” she said jokingly, but it came out in a hushed whisper. 

She dragged her black lace panties down over her thick thighs, goosebumps rising under the fabric until they pooled around her ankles. 

“Good girl, baby,” came his lust filled reply. “Come closer.” She walked forward, fighting the urge to cover up again. “Baby Girl, look at me. I want you to cum with me.” His eyes were full of  seriousness. “And you are not allowed to cum until I tell you, do you understand?” Linda’s eyes flew open at this suggestion, but she didn’t object. In fact her pussy was more than happy to oblige.

Another “yes sir” rolled off her lips.

“Good. First, I want you to take two fingers and put them in your mouth as far as they will go.” 

She did, taking her middle and index fingers and pushing them as far down her throat as far she could.

 She gagged at the sensation.

 “Slowly, baby girl. Pretend it’s my cock, slowly fucking your mouth until you beg me for more.” 

Linda closed her eyes and imagined his cock, that he was standing over her and fucking her face like the little slut she was. She sucked on her fingers, imagining his hand on the back of her head, forcing his cock deeper into her throat, his cum starting to leak onto her tongue. She moaned, her other hand traveling down her body to her pussy. 

“Not yet, Baby Girl. Hands where I can see them.” His voice broke her daydream and she was brought back to reality. She moved her hand up to her tit instead and began to play with it where he could see. “Mmm, much better.” She could hear him slowly continuing to jerk off, his face wrought with the effort to not come. Linda lifted her nipple to her mouth, alternating between sucking her fingers and licking her tit into her mouth. Warmth rushed through her when she caught his eye; he was watching her with such rapt attention. Biting his lip, he spoke slowly in that low gravely voice. 

“Now I want you to - slowly - finger yourself, and show me how wet you are.” Linda was too turned on to speak. Instead she wordlessly obeyed, her hand hungrily rushing to her dripping cunt. She pushed her middle finger in, her pussy opening with ease. She thrust in and out, rocking back and forth in time with the sound of his dick in his hand. She lay back on the bed and showed him how ready she was for his next command. 

She was close, and her quick gasping sighs told him so. 

“Are you cumming, Baby Girl?” his own breath was quickened watching her writhe.

“No... oh, but I’m so cl-close…” Linda gasped in reply, never slowing her assault on her pussy. All shame had left her body, watching herself in the camera, lips parted, cheeks flushed and legs spread.

He was silent, watching her, waiting. He didn’t have to wait long. 

“Please, PLEASE sir may I cum!?” she practically sobbed, her thighs already starting to quiver with the effort of containing her orgasm as it crept up her spine. 

“Yes. YES, my good little slut. Cum for me. Show me how much you want my cock inside you.”

“I want your cock in me so bad, sir! SIR!” Linda came hard and fast. “I want your cock inside me! I want you to fuck me until I can’t walk! I want you inside me! I want you... I want…” Her words were forgotten in the long sigh that followed. Her lingering orgasm spasmed through her when  fingers grazed her clit as she pulled them from her cunt. 

She turned to look at the camera and saw that he had turned the camera to his still hard cock, twiching as cum leaked from the top, his huge hand still wrapped around the base. 

“You are the sexiest woman I’ve ever met.” His breathless voice came from behind the camera. 

That same little flutter rushed through her heart. “I’m even better in person.” She didn’t care if he was a stranger on the internet. She wanted the real thing.

She heard him chuckle in the dark. “Then, Baby Girl, may I take you to dinner?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” she replied with a smile, and with a promise to call her, he said goodbye.

After all, she thought with a smile as he clicked off the call, what was the harm?

Published 
Written by RedWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments