Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wank At The Beach

"I had to expose myself on a public beach."

3
2 Comments 2
15.5k Views 15.5k
909 words 909 words

Exposure. That’s what I wanted. That’s what I craved. I wanted my cock out in the open air.

I was on a beach holiday with a group of friends on the south coast. The setting was ideal: a beautiful beachside town with not much happening. We were far enough away from the city to feel like we had some privacy, but with enough people to not feel completely alone.

On our final evening we went for one last swim at the beach. So far, we’d been swimming during the day. However a couple of members of our group had gotten rather sunburned so they had to wait until in the late afternoon to go in. One of the members of our group had gone the night before and he told us that the water temperature was just perfect at about 6:30 pm and there were fewer people there. So we headed down at about that time.

True to his word, there were very few people left on the beach. We walked down and found a spot just by the water to leave our stuff. We all had come in our swimwear, ready to jump straight in. For me, this was a lime green pair of speedo board shorts – the kind that had a mesh lining so you don’t need to wear speedos underneath. I took off my t-shirt, and left them with my things.

I loved taking clothing off, particularly outside. The feeling of the breeze against my bare skin was just erotic. It made me feel at one with everything around me and as soon as I got that feeling after taking my t-shirt off, I had to stop myself from pulling my shorts down too. I then realised, I had the urge. I needed to expose myself.

I walked into the water and swam for a bit with my friends. I mulled over the idea of getting my pants off somehow. I wasn’t sure how I was going to do it. I knew I couldn’t do it there in the water. Certainly not on the beach in front of the remaining people. I was going to have to find somewhere.

I looked along the beach and realised it was quite long. I wondered if I walked down beach, if I’d find somewhere along the back of the beach where I’d be far away enough from judging eyes to be naked in public.

I told my friends I was tired of swimming and I wanted to walk for a bit. I went quickly to ensure no one else joined me. I made my way down the beach until I could barely make out my friends in the distance.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

I kept walking and saw very few people around me. It was then that I saw a little opening in the small sand dunes at the back of the beach. I jogged up to them.

There was a hint of a path through the two hills of sand. I followed the path and saw that it led to a deserted carpark. I went back towards the beach when the idea struck me. Here on the path, just before I could make it back into view; this is where I could take my cock out.

My heart started to beat quicker, my cock grew in my shorts. I made my way back to the beach but still within the dunes. I walked further out to make sure no one was coming. No one was. That’s when I decided, it’s now or never. I stood there, heart beating in my chest, cock throbbingly pushing my shorts forward, with my hands on my hips and my torso completely bare, looking out at the ocean.

I lifted my hands, cold and clammy from the ocean, and slid them into my pants. I quickly undid the drawstring, grabbed hold of the elastic and threw them to the ground, releasing my hard prick to the world.

Without thinking I followed through to what was the next step. I grabbed hold of cock, cold on the outside from swimming but boiling on the inside with freshly pumping blood. With a tight grasp, I moved my hand up and down. I was like an animal. I went from zero to a hundred in two seconds. Moments before I was otherwise fully dressed, now, here I was, shorts around my ankles beating off into the wind.

I was so excited I jumped while wanking. I leapt out of my board shorts and pounded my excited staff. I just had to come. Exposure wasn’t enough. I wanted to throw my seed all over this giant, white beach. I was primal. I was just a caveman exploring himself.

It really didn’t take long. I grunted as if no one was around for miles and almost beat my chest with my free hand as the other milked the eight hot, powerful spurts of semen into the air, flying right over my board shorts.

Like that it was over. I was standing there holding my dripping cock, panting like a dog. I knew I had to get out of there. I just jumped back into my shorts, tied up the elastic, and kicked some sand over the cum. I walked back to my friends but made a quick pit stop in the water to wash off any remains. And that was that.

 

Published 
Written by Calandala
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments