Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Walk

"An aspiring exhibitionist goes for an audacious walk."

21
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"The author was inspired by a video: LittleJolieRoux “Public Orgasm at Tourist Attraction”"

It is a beautiful day for a walk and a day to have some outdoor fun.

I have been thinking of doing something like this for a long time. I was sexually timid until about a year ago when my insistent libido asserted itself. Now, I relish doing what it desires. I have had so many fantasies about what I aim to do today.

This morning, I freshly sugared my mound. That always turns me on. I resisted the urge to masturbate. I would have, usually. I expect today not to be normal.

To wear: a mid-thigh denim skirt with a handy pocket to tuck my smartphone. A dark, stretchy, tight top to keep my breasts reasonably in check. No underwear to get in the way. My bag and a large pair of dark sunglasses.

As soon as I leave the house, my body flushes in anticipation. This is a novel experience for me; the details will play out as circumstances dictate, but I am eager to discover what I will dare to do.

I walk purposefully along the terraced housing near my home, staring aimlessly at my phone.

In particular, my lack of underwear makes me feel so sexy. The breeze rushes up my skirt, cooling the warm dampness. The wind has discovered my exposed pussy causing my nipples to stiffen as I ponder if actual eyes will see the same. They are trying their best to poke through the resistant fabric of my top. The gentle sway of my breasts adds to such exquisite foreplay. (I aim and click the camera on my smartphone.)

I am heading for the park, a large wooded area with numerous benches, and my fun begins to take shape! I walk around to get the lie of the land and get leered at, which I find quite enjoyable. If only they knew rather than hoped that I had nothing on under my skirt. They would have noticed that I was without a bra. There are groups of people in various places, but there seems to be a relatively quieter area on the far side with a suitable bench for me to use without being too conspicuous.

I sit on it with my legs immoderately apart, pretending there is a crowd staring gleefully at my excited pussy. (click) I am not prepared to do that for real. Yet. I can hear people chattering and laughing, but I cannot see them, so they probably cannot see me either.

I cross my legs as tight as I can, let my hands drop to my lap, and look around as I force my thighs together rhythmically. My legs swayed as I squeezed even harder. My clit responds as I expected to the pressure. It could take a while to come like this, but I strive for it. Anybody seeing would twig what I am doing! (click) I like the unmistakable squelches as my squeezed pussy seeps pleasure. I am so close now; just a few more...

Someone is coming the same way I did. I still my thighs, uncross my legs, and gaze into my phone. My skirt has lifted too high, but I will not tug the cloth; that would be like a confession. I am sitting still with my legs close together, and I can see through my dark glasses a middle-aged man approaching. I notice him looking at my long thighs as he passes. I cannot tell if my clammy secret is on display; I hope there is some shadow from the skirt, perhaps. What is on display is the blotchy flush of my efforts on every bit of bare skin, like I have a condition or something! Will he see the evidence and realize what I have been up to? Will he say anything? Mention it? Do I want him to? 

As soon as he has passed, I look towards him, fully open my thighs, and imagine it was a few seconds earlier. (click) Sadly for him, I'm not yet able to do that. I shudder, cross my legs, and continue. As the man goes further away, I look around again but see no one. There are a lot of trees, and the nearest houses are quite a distance away, but with binoculars, maybe. The thought makes my motions more fervent. I push a hand under my top to reach a nipple, a hardened point of desire. (click) The clenching of my upper thighs becomes furious despite where I am. I need to come! Now! 

Deepika_Lea
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Deepika_Lea

My hand stops tweaking to urgently grip the bench as sweet release bursts forth from between my labia. My clitoris flutters rapture through me while I exclaim my utter pleasure in what could be mistaken for an assault! I realize I must have been moaning or groaning for a while but had not known!

I have a mini-panic. Adjusting to the situation and thinking about what to do next takes a few seconds. I am not finished! I stand up to adjust my clothing but feel a trickle travel down my legs. Copious evidence is spilling out of me. (click) I should have planned for this. I have some tissues in my bag, but no, not really. I look around again; I do not see anyone coming to investigate the "assault".

I plunge three fingers into my pussy to scoop out all the gloop I can (click) and devour it, as well as the trickle going down my thighs, and lick my fingers clean. (click)

My skirt has a stain, but not too obviously, but there is that heady aroma. I know of a restaurant nearby, so the next play presents itself.

Once there, I ask to use the ladies. People I pass seem to be sniffing. In the cubicle, I smile at the accomplishment of my outdoor orgasm, virtually in public. But I am still horny and so aroused.

There is a hubbub nearby, from the kitchens by the sound of it, and some coming and goings in the toilets too. I need to remove my top to free my breasts. (Click) They are demanding attention, so I knead them enthusiastically, tweaking each nipple. (click) I also pull up my skirt to my waist and urgently finger the side of my demanding clit near its hood, nudging my clit, pressing the hood onto clit and then on the other side.

I'm so fevered that it only takes seconds to come. I suppress my moans as best I can, lest I be louder than the background. I'm still stroking, (click) a finger on each side of the hood, occasionally veering right onto my clit. So slippery! Again, my pussy convulses eagerly. I nearly scream, but then I do! More of a wail, but loud. The chattering outside pauses. What do they think they heard to make them stop talking? I pant as quietly as I can. I wash my pussy's drool all over my mound (click) while warily listening to sounds outside my cubicle.

Doors open and close; I assume people have left. The slither feels so good on my pussy. I plunge four fingers inside and fuck myself with them. It is a pleasingly loud sound; I don't care if I'm overheard. I am standing, bent over, breathless, and unrestrained. I feel a surge of fluid then it bursts out of me as my pussy thumps with overwhelming orgasmic delight. I don't stop jabbing; another gush spills over my hand onto the floor. I fall back onto the toilet seat and catch my breath. (click)

Am I sated; spent? I think I am.

Mission accomplished! I did it!

I take a final image of my lurid pussy, looking properly mucky. There is another mess on the floor. Someone is going to be intrigued when they clean that up!

I'm heading home, wafting my special aroma, feeling so serene, and smiling at everybody. Once home, I will write down the story of my adventure while all the details are fresh in my mind. I have no doubt there will be a need for more assuaging as I write. 

Published 
Written by welshman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments